12 job matcher din søgning
Are you a passionate and skilled UX Designer? If you can answer yes to most of the following questions, we might have a very interesting job opportunity for you.
Do you have a solid understanding of user experience design principles? Are you capable of addressing complex design problems and provide sound design solutions? Can you develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas? Are you eager to influence the creation of innovative experiences, products, and solutions for important and complex problems within the water sector?
Are you an experienced and adaptable UX Researcher and Design Thinker passionate about getting everyone to focus on the user? Can you create understanding and empathy around user needs, workflows and motivations, stated as well as unstated? Are you experienced with conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users through methods like field visits, ethnography, surveys and usability testing? Are you eager to influence the creation of innovative experiences, products, and solutions for important and complex problems within the water sector?
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and use design research methodologies and insights to drive decision making
- Lead and help facilitate collaborative workshops (internal and with customers) for a range of purposes (e.g., discovery, design reviews, product definition, planning, and prioritization)
SBS Friction A/S, Svendborg- A strong combination of structure, creativity and digital acumen
Are you an experienced marketing expert or manager with documented high results? Are you working with structured data in a PIM system in a B-to-C industry? And are you thrilled at the opportunity to use your digital competences to bring SBS Friction to maintain and grow our leading platform worldwide? If yes, then you could very well be our new Product & Marketing Manager.
You are an experienced and ambitious marketing expert or marketing manager motivated by growing an already strong company to an even stronger position in the industry. You are either already an expert in B-to-C product marketing, PIM or digital marketing, or have at least two of these three as your key competence. You work in a structured manner, and keep focus on prioritized tasks, making you achieve your results for yourself and the company.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
This is a great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients to large industry clients. You are responsible for managing the entire campaign development from A to Z in an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth on both top and bottom lines.
You join a Marketing department of seven, a support function to the Commercial organisation. Working closely with scientists and application specialists, you create concepts that promote our functional ingredients.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Gathering of industry insights by desk and field research
- Development of global marketing plans for Sport Nutrition and Health Foods in collaboration with the business units
- Management of concept development from start to finish, including developing campaigns, managing projects, executing marketing plans and tracking results
ISG Danmark/Recruiters recruiting on behalf of SimpleSite in Copenhagen
Would you like to develop new functionality used by millions of users?
You will be located in our headquarter right next to cozy Nyhavn in Copenhagen where you will work with a SaaS product that caters to a massive group of users. The work SimpleSite does affects millions of small businesses and persons around the world.
You will constantly be pursuing better usability striving for simplicity. Keeping an eye on the user’s experience as a focal point requires great teamwork and cross-functional cooperation in SimpleSite.
You will have a great deal of impact and responsibility and will work with new technologies, every day helping thousands of small entrepreneurs around the world getting the best possible start.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen or Aarhus
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading. We are searching people that work with our assets, vessels & containers and help Maersk on our Internet of Things journey.
- Acts as subject matter expert regarding data transfer technologies (such as FileCatalyst, MQ, Azure IoT hub based solutions), consulting on development and operations. Is a source of knowledge, technique, or expertise.
- Supports developing new vessel IT solutions as well as implementing them.
- Translates subject matter terminology into business terms and recommends alternatives.
Qiagen Gmbh, Aarhus
As a software developer at QIAGEN Aarhus, you will join a team that develops the world’s leading bioinformatics software solutions used within the pharmaceutical, agro, biotech, clinical, and academic segments worldwide. You will help develop software with a strong focus on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and provide our customers with a versatile, scalable and user-friendly platform for analyzing their data.
- Develop state of the art NGS analysis software.
- Be part of a large software project characterized by many complex algorithms with a heavy scientific foundation.
- Design and implement new GUI features.
- Maintain and develop a rich software platform.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to contribute to the build of a new digital team with a strategic agenda? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Use your SEO insight to shape the future of our digital performance?
- Work in an ambitious and enthusiastic environment, where we are not afraid to test out new things?
- Join the ranks of a well-known reputable brand?
As our new SEO manager, you will join Performance Media within our Digital department. Here, you will devise and develop an SEO strategy with high ambitions to enable the acquisition of new costumers, improving visibility and engagement with our company platforms. You will collaborate closely with our Performance Media Lead as well as our new Paid Search Manager. Together, you will set the direction for our digital agenda, paving the way for an increased strategic focus across our digital platforms.
As our Trifork Accelerate Consultant, you’ll be our go-to-person for everything “design sprint”. You thrive under pressure, are quick to analyse and understand new complex subjects, and also have a creative and curious mind to find solutions everywhere. Due to the workshops unpredictable environment, you must be comfortable working outside your comfort zone and enjoy engaging with customers and users.
You will be responsible for the entire Design Sprint process, from intake and preparation to sprint and after-care. On top of that, you’ll also learn, facilitate and help the concept development of our Design Sprints.
Our daily work is characterised by an open, curious and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging, yet fun working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teams with a focus on close collaboration with customers. We look forward to hearing from you!
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to ensure a safe transition of the core LEGO® experience into digital space?
In the role as senior UI/UX designer, you join a newly established team that explore and direct new digital experiences from the heart of the LEGO Design organisation. We work with the LEGO brand and core innovation at an interesting point in time where we are exploring the digital build and physical play experience. To succeed, we collaborate broadly with our design community as well as other digital delivery teams - and so you will need a broad skill set to:
- Work as part of a small but expert team, partnering broadly with teams across the full value chain
- Work from concept and ideation through to prototyping and delivery
- Deliver visual design that reflects the very essence of our LEGO brand
- Deliver awesome user experiences for the next generation of digital building experiences
©2018 The LEGO Group
The Department of History at the School of Culture and Society invites applications for the position of Research Assistant, with...
Aarhus Universitet, Aarhus