5 job matcher din søgning
Implement Consulting Group A/S, Hellerup
Can you turn any PowerPoint into a graphical masterpiece?
We are a strong team of graphic designers who are passionate about what we do, and we are looking for another pair of expert hands with excellent skills in Microsoft Office to join our team. We are perfectionists when it comes to our profession. We are curious and “nerdy” and love to learn new things.
Our most important tools are PowerPoint, Word and InDesign, and we use our creative skills and design expertise to produce high-quality results.
The job content varies, but includes:
- Layout of presentation material in PowerPoint and Word
- Responsibility for the co-ordination of tasks with our external graphic design company
- Conducting courses in MS Office and PowerPoint
Danfoss A/S, Kolding or Nordborg
Do you master mobile apps and mobile user experience? Are you motivated by best in class digital development projects and maintaining industry leading digital solutions? Do you have an analytical mindset and a holistic view on bridging business and technology together?
In this role, you will work both with your own responsibilities as well as with managing several digital projects. Very often, you will work independently with your projects, collaborating cross-functionally with external partners, teammates and other stakeholders. You will apply your “mobile first” mindset to all projects. Furthermore, you will:
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining, testing and evaluating mobile application and product configurators
- Utilise wireframes, mockups and simple prototypes to test and recommend improvements to internally and externally focused applications
Legaldesk.dk ApS, Copenhagen
Legal Desk is a legaltech startup with a strong focus on democratizing law and enabling ordinary people to address their legal needs in an easy, fast and cost-effective way. We are looking for an intermediate fullstack developer who can assist us with expanding the platform at our office in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
The deal candidates will have the following background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience of software development.
Need-to-have high level of experience in:
- Back-end: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection (Autofac).
FOSS R&D seeks a user experience profile to support product development projects in ensuring a good user experience.
Our challenge is to ensure that the quality of the user experience for our solutions meets the goals defined. Your tasks will be to assist and facilitate the user experience focused activities in the running development projects, so providing a good user experience to our users will be kept as a main focus and priority.
- Communicate persona, workflows and other material created prior as part of concept design
- Plan and coordinate user test with selected customers – to enable usability test is executed
- Prepare, execute and report on usability test with representative users in collaboration with development teams.