9 job matcher din søgning
SKOV A/S, Roslev
SKOV continues its successful growth strategy as the market potential is great globally. As a consequence, we are looking for several new competent and dedicated employees.
Right now, we are looking for a Software Engineer, either a Fullstack Developer or a Front-end Developer to join the team that design and develop the future web-based management system for SKOV's customers.
You can look forward to a range of exciting tasks, but your main focus will be:
- Front-end development in TypeScript using React.
- Database development using MySQL and/or MSSQL.
- Some backend development in C# .NET Core.
We need new colleagues to our BSS/OSS and IoT teams focusing on automation, integration and billing and focusing on implementing our platform roadmap to serve current and future needs in the industry.
We are looking for experienced Java developers with knowledge from the telecom BSS/OSS/automation area.
We are looking to grow our development teams with skilled developers having knowledge within one or more of these areas:
- Agile - Experience as Scrum Master, or the desire to take on such a role in time
- CI/CD - Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
- UX - Experience with user experience methods and testing
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Would you like to further develop your skills within information security and risk management? Then here is a career-building challenge where you will get to apply your risk and information security insights into tangible business solutions as well as work with stakeholders throughout our organisation.
You will ensure that our overall Information Security frameworks are further developed and maintained, that IT Risk Management is uphold and that awareness roadmaps are updated. As part of this, some of your key tasks will be to:
- Ensure compliance with Group Information Security Policy.
- Further develop and maintain the Information Security framework in alignment with industry frameworks such as the ISO27001, ITIL, NIST, where relevant.
- Provide advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders, ensuring that Group and local standards and policies are applied and followed.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you possess excellent people management skills, broad business understanding and a passion for driving business value via IT? Would you like the opportunity to further develop Maersk Drilling’s Enterprise Architecture and Information Security team, leave your foot print on our business development, and accordingly influence our future? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
We offer an exciting opportunity to lead the development of our Enterprise Architecture and Information Security efforts and deliver on the derived value which is key to driving our business forward.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Optimise MD’s use of IT to drive business value by defining architectural frameworks across all of MD.
- Define roadmaps for overall IT architecture in close alignment with the business strategy and relevant stakeholders.
The focus of The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is to develop cell factories for producing chemicals and other products in a sustainable way. The list of things that can be made by engineered cell factories includes biofuels, bioplastics, drugs, food supplements and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled data scientist for The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain). This person will be part of the Data Science and Automation Unit of the Center and will work closely with both technical teams (software engineering, data management, other data scientists) and with application-oriented teams working on developing cell factories for sustainable production of chemicals and proteins.
We are looking for a Backend developer for our growing development team. The team currently consists of specialists in backend development, frontend development, and data analysis. You will work closely together with the operations team to deliver specialized applications utilizing the resources at the National Life Science Supercomputing Centre. Most importantly, you will have a say in the solutions that we develop and make meaningful contributions in the life science field.
As a Backend developer, you will play a key role in the development team aimed at exposing new users to HPC functionality. Your main tasks would include:
- Designing, developing, and monitoring of our backend systems.
- Writing documentation and tests.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Radiometer’s big headquarters in Brønshøj, Copenhagen, have more than 1,100 employees gathered on site. A common passion for us is using facts to solve problems, drive smarter decisions and support innovation. We extract precise data and evaluate things like:
- “What is the performance of our products?”
- “How many consumables do our installed medical devices use?”
- “What is the price variance of our products sold over time?”
To answer these questions, we work closely together in the office. Technology is the other essential ingredient as we use:
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft AD
- Microsoft PowerShell Microsoft Power BI and/or Qlikview
We are looking for a Database administrator with a strong focus on performance and scalability to join our new operations unit at the...
Ministry of Health, København S