52 job matcher din søgning
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
As a QA specialist, you help create groundbreaking medico products that help people with intimate healthcare needs. Working on projects from the initial design phase through to manufacturing, you get to oversee every step of the way, collaborating with a large network of stakeholders and ensuring that our QA project delivery processes are aligned.
As part of the Quality department, you will be based in Mørdrup, 40 kilometres north of Copenhagen. Working alongside 20 colleagues in Quality, you will be one of the 5 QA specialists responsible for the development of new products in our Pilot production.
Your role involves a high degree of cross-organizational collaboration and you can expect up to 20 days of international travel per year. In addition to working closely with your colleagues in the project teams, you will have a close link to other R&D functions, as well as the Global Quality organization in Head Quarters.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
FOSS Analytical A/S is looking for a data scientist/chemometrician to be part of the solution development within the wine segment. The position is temporary (ending Dec 31 2018).
As Data Scientist/Chemometrician you will be part of the Data & Algorithms team in the Technology organisation which is part of FOSS R&D.
Your main responsibility will be to develop new chemometric applications and evaluate new solutions within the wine segment. You will be responsible for the data analysis in the project, both with respect to data analysis and algorithmic development within the instrument, and with respect to the application development. Coordination and problem solving in close collaboration with other project team members is part of your daily work. Some travel activity in relation to customer vistis can be expected.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
- Do you want to become IPR responsible for an increasingly important area?
You will become IPR responsible for one of the company’s core areas, Process Development who are responsible for growing and formulating our microorganisms and products derived therefrom. Exciting challenges as well as ample opportunities for personal development are guaranteed in this position.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Take responsibility for the existing IP portfolio within process development
- Evaluate competitor IPR and perform freedom to operate analyses
- Perform patentability opinions, draft applications, prosecute and defend patent rights
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Scientist in Analytical Development Proteins?
As part of Analytical Development - Proteins your essential tasks will be:
- Planning, coordinating, and executing activities associated with our biotechnology and biologic drug products
- Participate in CMC teams and project work. Collaborate with team members from different departments within development
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
Vi er en nyetableret lægepraksis i Horsens Midtby med 2 læger, 2 sygeplejersker og 1 farmakonom. Vi søger en praksissygeplejerkse eller farmakonom gerne med erfaring fra lægepraksis til fast ansættelse 28-32 timer/uge. Siden åbning af praksis i 2016 har vi været i stor udvikling og arbejdsopgaverne er vokset. Du er tiltænkt en funktion med alle de forskelligartede opgaver, der er i almen praksis. Der er visitation/telefonkonsultationer om formiddagen og selvstændige konsultationer/kontroller om eftermiddagen.
- En ung klinik i udvikling med mulighed for indflydelse.
- At du bliver udfordret og oplært – naturligvis gradueret efter dine kompetencer og med kollegial støtte og backup
- Et miljø hvor vil aldrig forventer perfektionisme, men altid er under uddannelse og oplæring.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs?
We are looking for a new colleague in Supplier Quality Management (SQM) to keep raising the quality of supplier deliverables to our production sites.
You will act as the supplier’s “one point of contact” regarding quality issues. This entails relationship building with key partners and professional complaint handling as well as negotiating and implementing sustainable quality contracts in close collaboration with Coloplast Corporate Procurement. As part of this, you plan and execute site visits and audits, and you conduct supplier review board meetings with stakeholders at various international sites.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (YmAbs) is expanding and is looking for a Clinical Project Manager (CPM). In this newly established position you will report to the SVP, Chief Operating Officer.
As our CPM you will function as lead for trial related activities using your operational, scientific and therapeutic expertise. In collaboration with colleagues from different functional areas, you shall lead one or more international clinical trials with the overall goal of developing new and innovative treatment for both pediatric and adult cancer patients.
- Provide input toward production, review and approval of clinical trial documents
- Lead trials and drive timelines and deliverables within the team
- Visit sites to develop and maintain relationships when necessary
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
CP Kelco, Lille Skensved
Are you passionate about working in the challenging environment of Regulatory Affairs? This position is for a Regulatory Affairs (RA) Specialist to support our Global Foodgums RA Team which is part of the Global Regulatory Affairs Group. The RA Specialist will work on food, feed, pharma, cosmetic and chemical regulations that apply to CP Kelco’s products.
Main role and responsibilities will be to support the following activities as specified in the RA Work Plan:
- Follow and monitor regulations that apply to CP Kelco’s products and communicate regulatory requirements and potential impacts to the organisation
- Prepare regulatory responses to internal and external customer inquiries
- Prepare and maintain registrations and submissions to the authorities in collaboration with key stakeholders
Vivostat A/S, Allerød
Providing professional support to our distributor network is key to this role. The support takes on many forms and shapes, ranging from creation of communication material across a wide range of indications to technical support around our equipment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creation and distribution of promotional/clinical material to support sales activities
- Educate and train distributor staff in the proper use of our products
- Plan and execute medical conference participation and exhibition
Vivostat offers an excellent informal, value-based working environment with attractive facilities. Working with us you will be part of a diverse and dedicated team constantly looking to make a positive difference. We offer you a competitive compensation package including a pension plan and health insurance.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you able to manage medical device projects in a global setup? Do you have experience working with international standards for medical devices? And do you have a strong business drive? Then this is your chance to join Ambu who is one of the best performing medtech companies in the world right now.
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a technical background to head our future innovation projects. You will be part of the Innovation Project Management team – today consisting of six Innovation Project Managers and two Innovation Process Specialists.
As Innovation Project Manager, you will be a key player in the development of our new devices - from initial idea to the implementation in the production site. Our product development process is customer focused and a part of the job is therefore to meet the medical professionals at their locations in operating rooms, intensive care units or pre-hospital settings.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
In the Chr Hansen product development value chain, Culture Development is located after Discovery in the early end and before Global Application in the late end. Culture Development typically defines the composition of the bacterial culture – and helps developing the bacterial components of the culture.
Culture Development is composed of 24 experienced and high performing employees in Hørsholm.
Your tasks will be to
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily dairy
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
If you would like to be a key player in the largest, most advanced and modern culture production plant in the world, this open position is your unique change.
As our new Senior Production Chemist, you need to have a strong insight in food production combined with knowledge within fermentation, freeze drying and packaging and have a high motivation for daily production follow up, shop floor and data analysis.
Your main tasks will be:
- The ownership of processes within the unit operations through the entire value chain from fermentation, freeze drying, blend and pack
- To drive and facilitate projects across the organization in Denmark and our production facilities in US, France, and Germany
- The ownership of the daily follow up to ensure the highest production quality
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg Group Development is a team of technically skilled professionals developing innovations and new products for the Carlsberg Group.
We are responsible for the scientific background, design, development, testing of new cider products with focus on the international brand Somersby, but also local brands.
We execute research on new raw materials and processes. Planning and supervising Laboratory scale trial, summarize, and communicate the results. We work on significant projects across functions and across markets with innovation projects based on strong collaboration within the Carlsberg Corporate functions and suppliers.
We drive and animate the global technical innovation network (CONNEXIO) and we are responsible for governance across all local teams and will act as gate owner for the innovation process.
To support this, we are looking for a new member to our team.
Momentum Consulting søger for AbbottResults oriented and skilled Product Specialist with drive, excellent sales and business development skills.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is looking for a results oriented, skilled Product Specialist within Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products, possessing excellent sales and business development skills, to join the team in Denmark and be part of the business unit Rapid Diagnostics and part of a strong and successfull Nordic organisation with a great team spirit, support and collaboration.
With reference to Head of Sales, Rapid Diagnostics, you will be responsible for the sales and support of Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products targeted towards Microbiology labs and hospital care units such as Emergency departments, Childrens wards etc. You’re responsible for the whole of Denmark, preferably living in and working out of the Copenhagen area.
The British Embassy in Copenhagen, part of a world-wide network representing UK political, economic and consular interests overseas, is looking for a bright and innovative Senior Business Development Executive - Life Sciences to increase and widen the on-the-ground support available to Scottish companies who have the ambition, capacity and capability to export their products and/or services into Europe.
Additionally, to support Scotland’s foreign direct investment activities and identify new opportunities from the region.
In more detail, main responsibilities will include provision of trade and market entry advice to Scottish companies wishing to access markets in the Nordics (and potentially in the Baltics) within the Life and Chemical Sciences Sector; particular focus on international pharmaceutical and biotech customers, as well as e-health opportunities
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Our clinical agenda is growing and with it the need for clinical evidence to support our devices. That is why, we are offering you this opportunity to become responsible for the design, planning and execution of clinical investigations of devices within our Chronic Care portfolio.
You conduct the operational planning and execution of clinical investigations, managing the investigations in all phases, from planning to the end. This includes making study agreements and clinical investigation plans, preparing and overseeing budget forecasts, monitoring, and communicating with study centres. A major part of your job is to facilitate great collaborations, so we can find new ways to move forward.