33 job matcher din søgning
Vil du være med til at sikre Holstebro Mejeri pladsen som verdens førende smørproducent? Vi indvejer mere end 300 mio. kg. mælk og fløde til produktion af flødeost, smør og blandingsprodukter.
I tæt samarbejde med to øvrige teamledere står du i spidsen for vores største produktionsafdeling og her får du ca. 30 dygtige medarbejdere i direkte reference. Det er en afdeling i højt tempo og med mange forandringer. Her skal du lede og fordele arbejdet og sørge for, at dine medarbejdere når egne og afdelingens mål.
Du får en vigtig opgave i at sikre, at den daglige drift kører planmæssigt og fungerer optimalt. Det betyder, at du står for at udvikle medarbejdernes kompetencer, så vi hele tiden har de rigtige ressourcer til rådighed og kan imødekomme de krav, der bliver stillet til os nu og i fremtiden.
Nordic Bioscience A/S, Herlev
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill a newly established full-time position in the Business Development unit. You will be responsible for the social media strategy, company webpage and marketing plan for the company. You will work closely with the business development team to help manage day-to-day odd job tasks in support of the BD unit. You will have a broad responsibility for implementing strategies and maintaining our public face via our webpage and LinkedIN page.
- Your main responsibility will be to maintain and handle the company webpage and LinkedIn page as well as support daily work assignments in the Business Development Unit. Tasks include:
- Keeping track of the scientific papers published and the product portfolio and keep the company webpage up-to-date.
- Day-to-day tasks such as identification of new business leads, contract handling, invoicing and managing CRM system
Mediq Danmark søger forretningsorienteret og fagligt stærk diætist til Region Sjælland
Til vores stadigt voksende marked søger vi en salgsorienteret kollega med en baggrund som klinisk diætist. Du kan se frem til en spændende stilling i et vækstområde hos en markant aktør på det danske marked inden for klinisk ernæring.
Din primære opgave er at opsøge og udvikle kunderelationer samt servicere eksisterende kunder. Dette sker med reference til Sales Director og i tæt samarbejde med et yderst professionelt tværfagligt og kompetent ernæringsteam i Mediq Danmark.
- Salgsaktiviteter relateret til plejecentre og hjemmepleje
- Daglig kontakt med brugere og stakeholders, bl.a. læger, sygeplejersker, plejepersonale og indkøbere.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to break new land and help taking LEO into a new era?
Your overall focus will be to provide medical and scientific input to the development, interpretation and documentation of clinical trial data to the projects for which you will hold the medical responsibility. As such, you will influence the direction for the development projects, how we set up trials, how we interpret results etc. The projects could e.g. be within the development of a new systemic treatment for psoriasis or atopic dermatitis. Your specific job functions include to:
- Act as medical expert in clinical development teams – project teams, clinical teams and study teams
- Drive the medical and scientific content of Clinical Development Plans
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Chr. Hansen Color A/S is looking for a temporary QA Specialist for the Natural Color factory in Avedøre as a maternity cover.
You will be responsible for certain areas of the quality systems incl. GMP to be up-to date enabling the site to operate effectively and efficiently in compliance with global and local guidelines, regulations, laws and requirements. You will report to the local QA manager at the Danish factory in Avedøre.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- QA support for the production in improving and maintaining GMP level according to Chr. Hansen’s standard
- Implement and maintain local HACCP and GMP procedures, and conduct verification activities
- Help and support identification of preventive actions and improvement opportunities based on incidents, complaints, audits, corrective actions trends etc.
KAR+CO søger for ViNordic i København
Nordisk netværk og teknisk formidling
Som Technical Officer i ViNordic vil du med reference til foreningens CEO, få et bredt ansvar og mange forskelligartede opgaver.
Dit arbejde vil indebære:
- At være en dynamisk, positiv og proaktiv samarbejdspartner for medlemsvirksomhederne og for kollegerne på sekretariatet
- At ViNordic har den nødvendige tekniske og regulatoriske viden, så foreningen kan orientere, supportere og vejlede medlemmerne
- Indsamling af viden og teknisk materiale, analyse af dette og trække essensen ud af materialet til videre anvendelse og formidling
Hill’s Pet Nutrition udvikler, producerer, markedsfører og sælger kliniske ernæringsprodukter til sunde og syge hunde og katte. Vi er global markedsleder og har en markant position på det nordiske marked. Vi er passionerede og stolte af vores produkter,og har en mission om at hjælpe med til at styrke og forlænge det helt specielle forhold, der er mellem hunde/katte og deres ejere.
Vi søger en Veterinary Territory Manager til et barselsvikar i distriktet Midt- & Sønderjylland. Du er ansvarlig for at vedligeholde og udbygge relationen og samarbejdet til dyreklinikker i relation til Hill’s Prescription Diet™,Hill’s VetEssentials™ og Hill’s Science Plan™. Du præsenterer teknisk undervisningsmateriale og produktoplysninger for medarbejdere på dyreklinikker samt implementerer kommercielle tiltag, forretningsmæssige udviklingsplaner og kampagner.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Project Manager, your top priority is to participate in our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects) and other cross functional tasks and projects. You will be participating in some of our cross functional tasks and projects that support our strategy. In your daily work, you will engage and interact with colleagues on all organizational levels, and collaborate closely with external contractors/vendors, maintaining a professional relationship whilst ensuring high quality execution. Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Participation in capex-, optimization- and quality projects both internally and with our joint venture partners
- Lead of cross functional projects e.g. technical transfer of products between sites
- Participation in New Product Development projects to ensure scale-up, commissioning and implementation is managed professionally
Arla Foods, Viby J.
As a Senior Project Manager, your top priority will be to deliver world class leadership on our capital expenditure projects (CAPEX projects). These projects are primarily of a technical nature, for example increasing production capacity or to manufacture new products.
As a senior project manager in AFI Supply Chain Development you take lead of strategic projects with responsibility of scope, costs and time. You lead your projects by involving your team members, steering group and stakeholders, and thereby ensure a professional and efficient project planning and execution. Further, you are involved in early stages of potential business development opportunities, where you support the case through your contribution of professional knowledge of relevant technologies. Through your positive approach you strive to deliver your part in order to support our growth strategy.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to make a difference?
If you possess a solid experience with project management of new business initiatives and change projects and you are looking for a job where you can unfold all of your skills in a role with great impact and influence, then this is it.
You will join LEO Pharma in the most exciting period for many years as we are transforming the company to fulfil our goal of becoming the world’s preferred dermatology care partner. To succeed, we invest massively in R&D, and as a result, our pipeline and R&D activities are growing rapidly, constantly demanding a strong and continued focus on driving efficiencies and optimisations in our organisation. You will be a key player in our transformation of Global Safety aiming to bring more digitalisation and new technologies into our business area to free up resources for more value adding activities.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Din primære arbejdsplads vil være på vores hovedkontor og forskningsfacilitet i Hørsholm med ca. 800 ansatte, men du vil også skulle rådgive medarbejdere på vores 3 øvrige sites i Danmark.
Gennem dit daglige arbejde skal du rådgive og styrke vores arbejde med at vurdere og styre kemikalier, og du vil få en stor kontaktflade med medarbejdere og specialister på tværs af organisationen. Du vil også blive superbruger af vores kemikaliestyringssystem. Dine primære arbejdsopgaver omfatter således:
- Vedligeholde og supportere kemikaliestyringssystemet (AlphaOmega)
- Rådgive i risikovurdering af kemiske processer
- Sikre registrering i Produktregistret og anmeldelse af giftige stoffer
Jakob & Partners ApS, Copenhagen
Your job will be exciting and challenging and will demand a high degree of flexibility. You will become part of a highly qualified, truly international and top performing team. You will be working on a range of projects within different therapeutic areas and develop a unique insight of the pharmaceutical and biotechnological markets through internal training courses and interactions with internal and external experts.
Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for ensuring that scope and objectives are met throughout the entire duration of the project and that all requests are handled in a timely, accurate and relevant manner. The learning curve will be steep, but your “can do” attitude and the support you will receive from a focused dynamic team will push you to overcome the daily challenges. Your strong drive and sense of initiative will help accelerate your progression in Jakob & Partners.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) to be part of Global Clinical Operations at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
- Responsible for setting-up and maintaining the sponsor file, review, QC and file trial related documents in the eTMF system
- Support handling of site contracts, ongoing updates of the trial dashboard, trial budget maintenance and Development
- Handle Insurances
Can you provide good medical communication support and people management?
Your overall goal is to ensure that your team delivers high-quality medical writing input to customers across the global organisation – within agreed timelines. To do so, you will have two main focus areas. One is to provide coaching and guidance. The other is to develop, motivate and inspire in order to generate team spirit and ongoing development for the employees individually. You will:
- Lead, motivate and develop – the team as a group and employees individually
- Provide coaching and guidance within your functional area to drug development projects
- Support development and implementation of new processes and systems
You will also be part of the leadership team in Biometrics, a function comprising medical writing, disclosure, data management, biostatistics, and statistical programming.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
In the Regulatory Affairs Vigilance team, we collaborate with our colleagues to ensure that our products offer reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Our job is to communicate with health authorities on adverse events and other important events related to our products. This includes information on what caused the events and what the potential problem is, while ensuring timely notification of the authorities about our field actions worldwide.
We combine our ability of understanding health authorities’ legislation with structuring processes, creating efficient Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and asking the right questions to gather the information needed from our stakeholders throughout the organization.
Slater Consult ApS recruiting on behalf of SPX Flow in Silkeborg, Denmark
SPX Flow Technology provides custom-engineered solutions for complex flow processes within the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
As Proposal Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and consolidating technical and commercial aspects of the proposals and presenting your work in Technical Cost Reviews. Projects are primarily located outside of Denmark.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interpreting technical specifications and customer requirements
- Converting specifications and requirements into feasible solutions
- Developing the technical part for the final quotation document and the associated engineering package
- Optimizing technical design and costing in collaboration with Sales, Process Technology and Project Delivery teams
- Reviewing risks associated with the project
- Performing relevant proposal documentation
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Regulatory Affairs Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled and professional team working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Proofreading of packaging materials; translated package leaflets and Mock Ups inclusive TVT reporting
- Participate in finalizing approvals of national texts for safety updates
- Regulatory handling of change controls in TrackWise
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want major impact and a steep learning curve among fantastic colleagues?
If you bring project management experience from a GMP environment and you are ready to take your next important career step, this is what you have been waiting for. LEO Pharma has set the very ambitious goal to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Establish and lead project teams and Steering Committees
- Prepare project briefs, project plans, reporting, and handle meetings and follow up’s
- Coordinate project activities and secure that decision documents are prepared for diligent decision making
R&D Local Deploy is responsible for a smooth technical implementation of the cross-category project portfolio on time to the market and acts as the R&D business partner for the Nordic country organizations (marketing and customer development).
This includes setting up local product specifications in the respective country language, legal compliance of on-pack information, sustainability, nutrition, claims clearance and issues management. Unilever is looking for a R&D Local Deploy Lead to join the team at the Copenhagen office for the Food Solutions division.
- Responsible for compliance of new products in accordance with relevant EU and local legislation as well as mandatory Unilever policies
- Contribute to implementation of all product launches and innovation and renovation projects for the allocated categories and/or brands in Nordic Food Solutions
Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S, Hørsholm
Y-mAbs is a listed biotech company based in Hoersholm and New York. We develop new treatment options for pediatric cancers. Y-mAbs Therapeutics A/S (Y-mAbs) is expanding and is now looking for an experienced Senior Medical Writer in a newly established position.
Are you our new Senior Medical Writer in a busy and ambitious working environment? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the Clinical Development staff of an innovative biopharmaceutical company.
- Build-up medical writing as a functional area
- Preparation and gate-keeping of regulatory clinical documents (e.g. Clinical Trial Protocols/Reports, Investigator’s Brochures, responses to authorities, Clinical Summaries and Overviews, DSUR)
- Planning and coordination of activities in a cross-functional setting