30 job matcher din søgning
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you have a passion for testing usability when developing professional and innovative medical devices? Do you see yourself as an expert in usability regulations and guidelines? And do you want to join a successful company in rapid growth? Then we have an exciting job opportunity that maybe you next career move…
In the job as Senior Usability Specialist, you will have the strategic responsibility for the usability area and you will act as the “go-to” person when setting the bar for usability testing in Ambu. You will be involved in all corporate operational usability testing connected to development projects and work closely with product development projects to ensure an adequate usability testing level. With this, you will also be responsible for planning, preparing and executing formative and summative usability tests and you will be responsible for writing and reviewing the plans and protocols.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
Are you looking for a challenging role that includes global travel and the chance to drive large projects for some of the biggest dairy producers in the global market?
As a graduate engineer in our division APC Dairy Powders and Nutritional Formulae, you will join a multinational team of highly experienced colleagues who are ready to help you grow. You will be a key player in ensuring that we maintain our position as one of the global market leaders within dairy production solutions and technologies.
When you are ready, you will quickly start driving projects on your own. Taking spray drying systems from the drawing board to completion, you will engage with a very wide range of stakeholders, from customers and suppliers to sales engineers and highly specialised colleagues.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you looking for new challenges where your day to day tasks vary and not two days are the same?
Perhaps you are a laboratory technician, pharmacy assistant, process technologist or something similar - the most important thing is that you enjoy working in a dedicated team in the pharmaceutical industry and are familiar with GMP environments.
The position in Stability Logistics is shared in 50% archiving tasks and document maintenance in close cooperation with our administrative staff and 50% stability logistics tasks, securing sample flow and traceability from receiving the samples from internal customers, storing the samples in climate facilities and shipping samples for laboratory analysis. In addition, you will have operational tasks in the climate rooms, taking part in a surveillance schedule on call, checking and archiving weekly reports.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you like to be a driving force in ensuring highest safety and lowest possible risk to patients that use liraglutide? And would you like to be part of one of the most skilled and advanced safety functions in Denmark?
You will be primarily responsible for signal detection and management which includes the critical analysis and medical evaluation of the emerging safety data from clinical trials, marketed use, published literature and regulatory databases. You will be responsible for understanding the product safety profile and developing and maintaining the reference safety information and the labelling for Novo Nordisk products. You will also be responsible for communication about the benefit risk assessment (Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR), Development Safety Update Report (DSUR) and Risk Management Plan (RMP) and you will be our safety representative in cross-functional teams.
Tunstall A/S, Stilling og Odense
Tunstall har behov for at forstærke dokumentationen i forhold til tekniske manualer og brugervejledninger. Det skal ske med en Technical Writer, som kan strukturere oplysninger og præsentere dem på en overskuelig måde. Derudover skal sværhedsgrad og detaljeniveau tilpasses, så det opfylder målgruppens behov.
Arbejdet foregår i et uformelt miljø med vægt på høj faglighed og sparring med engagerede og dygtige kollegaer. Dine opgaver vil både komme fra udviklerne i Stilling og Odense. Du skal referere til den danske I&D Manager.
Din vigtigste opgave er at hjælpe kunder og samarbejdspartnere med at forstå vores løsninger. Det vil også hjælpe vores supportafdeling, ligesom vores udviklere får reduceret tiden på at udarbejde teknisk dokumentation.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of the dynamic team who manages the nutrition and medicines product supply for children of the world most in need? UNICEF Supply Division Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the quality assessment of strategic nutrition products that are distributed globally.
- Reviews the technical documentation provided by suppliers in response to unit bidding activities, prepares a technical evaluation summary report for approval by the Technical Specialist.
- Conducts sample evaluation as part of the technical evaluation process if necessary.
- Drafts, prepares and finalizes product specifications for UNICEF Supply Division’s nutrition products on basis of existing documentation, directives and customer requirements. Translates specifications with expert help if necessary.
Siemens Healthcare AS, Ballerup
We are looking for a bright mind eager to join a dynamic and highly motivated team, in which you will work closely with colleagues from Sales, Customer Service, and Project Management among others. You will work towards establishing closer cooperation between Siemens Healthineers and our customers, and be a part of our continuous efforts to strengthen our relations with our customers in Denmark and the Nordic countries.
As MR Physicist in Siemens Healthineers in Denmark it will be your responsibility to maintain a good and close collaboration with the leading hospitals in Denmark within MR research and innovation. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver high-end MR application support to our customers
- Offer support to research and innovation projects at the hospitals
- Prepare and implement Master Research Agreements (MRA) with leading hospitals in Denmark
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Within the Natural Colors area and in synergy with our existing strong capabilities, the Natural Color Division is strengthening and extending its biotechnology platform. Thus, level of expertise and competences within this domain is a key driver for our long-term growth.
Our structured approach for developing new products, competences and strategic partnerships lead to reinforcement of our Project Management team. As our new Biotech. Expert and Project Manager, you will have to manage different project types covering the whole portfolio.
Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Develop and maintain a state-of-the-art scientific Expertise and surveillance within biotechnologies
- Create and develop needed contacts and networking
- Participate actively to develop the strategy and ensure strict supervision of few key projects
Human Skills søger for Aquatiq Food Factory A/S i HinnerupVil du være en del af et stærkt team, hvor du bidrager med at skabe kvalitet, projekt-flow og hvor du samler trådene i en hektisk hverdag? Så er du måske Aquatiqs nye projektkoordinator....
De søger en projektkoordinator med følgende faglige og personlige kompetencer:
- Du kommer fra en lignende stilling, hvor du har arbejdet med projektkoordinering af tekniske produkter og procesanlæg.
- Du har erfaring med økonomistyring, indkøb, opfølgning på leverancer og dokumentation i projekter.
- Du kan lide at kommunikere og koordinere på kryds og tværs af kunder, leverandører og øvrige samarbejdspartnere.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you have what it takes to work across scientific evaluation of potential in-licensing products, safety of impurities and toxicological project work in cross-organisational R&D teams? If you at the same time are motivated by major responsibility, freedom to perform and influence on high level and business critical decisions, this is the job you have been looking for. You will enter LEO Pharma in the maybe most exciting period in the company’s history and contribute to fulfilling our ambition of becoming the world’s preferred dermatology care partner.
As Toxicologist in our Preclinical Development team your main tasks will be to:
- Set up and monitor safety pharmacology and toxicology studies with NBE and NCE drug candidates outsourced to CRO’s
- Perform literature searches in data bases like Medline, Embase, Toxnet databases etc.
- Write/review nonclinical sections of regulatory documents such as IND/CTA/IB/NDA/MAAs
Brinch & Partners is recruiting on behalf of Particle3D on FynChief Executive Officer
Life science – Start up – Operational
You will take over the overall responsibility of the company and will be working in close cooperation with the board of directors, the founders and other stakeholders. You will be building a commercially viable business model based on a very promising technology and several years of research.
Your focus will include business development, clinical tests, project management, fundraising, stakeholder management, sales and operations. You will lead a small internal team and work together with several external consultants and partners.
One of the first major objectives will be to create a go-to-market strategy as well as making sure that the clinical tests are executed as planned.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Join the QA Development Team in a leading and fast-growing biotech company
You will become responsible for the QA oversight of outsourced activities within analytical development, final method validation, and stability testing activities for Starting Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance, and Drug Product.
Additionally, you will work to ensure continuous good relations and alignment with CMOs worldwide and stay updated with insights into their methods and processes. You will join a QA Development team of 6 highly experienced colleagues, and you will report directly to the Senior Director for QA Development.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma in Hellerup
Join the QA Development Team in a leading and fast-growing biotech company
You will become responsible for the QA oversight of our outsourced aseptic manufacturing of Drug Product at various CMOs. Additionally, you will work to ensure continuous good relations and alignment with CMOs worldwide and stay updated with insights into their processes and systems.
You will join a QA Development team of 6 highly experienced QA colleagues, and you will report directly to the Senior Director for QA Development.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you want to play a key role in the further development of new generation insulin and drive the ongoing safety surveillance activities? And would you like to be part of one of the most skilled and advance safety functions in Denmark? Are setting direction and inspiring a team of highly engaged professionals your key competencies? Then you may be the new manager for the New Generation Insulin (NGI) team.
You will be responsible for leading a team consisting of 7-10 drug safety/pharmacovigilance experts while ensuring the safety strategy and execution of plans, including safety signal detection and risk management activities pertaining to Tresiba®, Ryzodeg® and Fiasp®.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Zealand Pharma A/S in Glostrup
Work with QA in a fast growing and exciting biotech company.
With four late stage projects in the pipeline with planned launches in the upcoming years, Zealand Pharma is looking for a QA Manager – CMC to be part of the QA team, who will join the company on this exciting journey.
As QA Manager – CMC at Zealand Pharma, you will become a part of the growing QA organization overseeing GxP activities and delivering professional guidance to ensure GxP compliance within all areas. You will be responsible for the QA oversight for the development products applying your knowledge within GMP.
QA CMC Responsible
- Employ GxP QA expertise during the product development providing GMP compliance guidance to internal stakeholders
- Influence the compliance of projects and programmes
- Review and approve internal and external documentation
Medican A/S, Helsinge
Hvis du søger en stilling i en industri med stort potentiale, med høj grad af frihed under ansvar og en virksomhed med høje ambitioner så er Medican en virksomhed for dig.
Som ansvarlig for QA og opfyldelse af regulativer fra Lægemiddel- og Landbrugsstyrelsen vil du referere til den administrerende direktør og du vil have ansvar for opbygning af QA samt dokumentering af dyrkning og fremstilling af produkter i såvel Medican A/S som i Medican Pharma A/S og på tværs af de to virksomheder.
- Vedligeholde og udvikle kvalitetsstyringssystem i henhold til love og bekendtgørelser fra Sundhedsministeriet, Lægemiddel- og Landbrugsstyrelsen
- Vedligeholde og udarbejdelse SOP’er
- Administrere, indsamle og dokumentere processer i forbindelse med dyrkning og produktion af produkter
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions, Silkeborg
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions wants to strengthen the organization and is now looking for a technically strong commissioning engineer/service technician.
You will be part of a strong team of qualified technicians and engineers with a broad network of contact to all teams.
- Prepare material for start-up, take-over and commissioning of plants delivered in cooperation with the project manager
- Participate in FAT test and IO testing
- Start-up plants independently
- Train the customer’s operators
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
Our presence in the Nordic region relates back for decades in supporting the Dairy Industry with innovative and reliable food ingredients, forming part of nutritional and well tasting dairy consumer products sold in the region or exported globally under well-known brand names.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be one of the key contacts towards the Scandinavian dairy industry, representing DuPont N&H.
- Working closely with the Nordic and European dairy sales team, application organisation and the business units.
- Your role is to manage the existing business and identify the key growth opportunities within all dairy product categories at selected Dairy accounts.
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique Danmark A/S, Skovlunde
We are looking for someone to join our Nordic dermatology team to manage our new portfolio of Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices within dermatology in the Nordic countries.
The role is focused on defining and implementing a Nordic launch/marketing strategy in terms of sales and marketing budget for existing and new products in the different markets. You will also assist the Nordic dermatology director with market access processes.
Key job accountabilities:
- Develop and propose a Nordic strategy for our dermatology products, incl. marketing plan
- Develop the promotional campaigns for the Nordic markets
- Launch new products and ensure compliance with local regulations
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Medical Head, Oncology Denmark.
The purpose of the Medical Head, Oncology role is to:
- Develop and lead local medical strategy and ensure all local activities implemented are in line with this strategy.
- Lead all aspects of in-country/cluster global and local Oncology medical/scientific activities including planning, execution and associated resource allocation in line with specified priorities.
- Contribute to the overall leadership of the country organization, by demonstrating strong change agility, enterprise leadership and role modelling behaviors that align to delivering on the business objectives.