23 job matcher din søgning
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a SENIOR SCIENTIST to join our Global Health & Nutrition Science team based in Brabrand, Denmark.
Our team runs a global and diverse program of research to add novel and new to market food ingredients to our portfolio. We can offer you a position in a dynamic international research organization that is a world-wide leader in applied research in food ingredients specifically hydrocolloids, emulsifiers and texturants.
Your primary duties will be:
- Planning and executing experiments to develop novel cellulose based food ingredients with enhanced suspending, emulsifying and texturizing properties.
- To provide scientific leadership to the local team but also to co-ordinate activities with supporting functions both on-site such as application and remotely such as manufacturing trials and synthesis of new raw materials.
- Documentation of the experiments according to company guidelines.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As a research scientist in the Strain Development department your main task will be to develop state-of-the art molecular tools for genome editing of Gram-positive bacteria, and especially Lactic Acid Bacteria and Bacillus.
Other tasks include:
- You will develop a genome editing toolbox for industrial lactic Acid Bacteria
- You will develop microbial libraries and assist in planning screening set-ups for identification of key functionalities in proprietary strains
- You will plan, execute and manage relevant project tasks in your field of expertise
We offer a permanent position and a stimulating, international workplace within a professional organization focused on linking solid scientific research to business opportunities. In addition, we offer a good team with dedicated colleagues and a comprehensive scientific network in modern research laboratories.
Mercuri Urval søger for Fresenius Kabi i København
Farmakonom e.l. til globalt, markedsledende selskab specialiseret indenfor klinisk nutrition, infusionsterapi, generiske i.v. lægemidler og medicinsk udstyr.
Alsidig stilling med bredt fagligt, administrativt og kommunikationsmæssigt ansvar i en dynamisk virksomhed med stærke værdier og forankret kvalitetsfokus.
Med reference til QA/RA Manager Danmark og i tæt samarbejde med registreringskonsulenten har du selvstændigt ansvar for en række vigtige opgaver indenfor det regulatoriske område, herunder særligt:
- Reklamationshåndtering for lægemidler, enterale ernæringsprodukter og medicinsk udstyr.
- Oversættelser, korrekturlæsning og godkendelse af mærkning og pakningsmateriale for lægemidler, enterale ernæringsprodukter og medicinsk udstyr.
- Korrekturlæsning af bl.a. brugervejledninger og marketingmateriale.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As our new Product Documentation Specialist, you will be part of the Business Support team whose main responsibility is to create and maintain accurate, correct and compliant product documentation, support sales with statements, questionnaires and other product related documentation as well as maintain and optimize processes and systems used for documentation and support. You will conduct technical day-to-day product support to our sales organization & other internal stakeholders while working closely with the experts and teams in our organization, across the entire value chain and across business units: Global Sales, Global Product Managers, Marketing, Business Development, Supply, Production, Regulatory, Innovation, Design & Application, Quality, Registration etc.
Your tasks will be:
- Product documentation – pre-documentation & std. documentation
- Handle special topics like halal, kosher, allergens etc.
Ascendis Pharma, Hellerup
Then we would love to have you onboard Ascendis Pharma Global IT and invite you to become part of a very exciting journey. You will have good development opportunities in a very flexible environment where “the way we do things here” is open for discussion.
As IT Compliance Manager you have a deep understanding and experience from GxP IT Quality Management perspective so that you can design our future IT Quality Management processes and controls.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Continuous Improvement of our IT QMS in corporation with the IT organization and Ascendis Pharma QA (GxP), Legal Compliance function (GDPR) and Finance function (SOX)
- Manage the continuous improvement and execution of our operational SOX controls
- Guide IT organization and line of business on quality management aspects
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a research technician (laborant) for our Strain Development Department, in the Bacterial Physiology unit, Discovery function of R&D at Chr. Hansen A/S in our headquarters in Hørsholm, Denmark.
As laboratory technician within the Bacteriophage area in the Strain Development department you will work on different tasks within phage biology and will also be directly involved in strain development activities.
The different tasks include:
- Phage identification with common methods and development of new methods for phage identification
- Phage purification and maintaining of the phage collection
- Phage typing of production strains
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is looking for a motivated Site Agreement Manager to join the Global Clinical Operations team at our Headquarters in Copenhagen.
Global Clinical Operations is part of the Clinical Development department which is responsible for managing clinical cancer trials from early First-in-Human (FIH) studies to late stage trials.
Site agreement negotiations are crucial for the successful start-up of clinical trials. As Site Agreement Manager you will be responsible for reviewing budgets and contracts for Phase I-III clinical trials, and provide support in close collaboration with the department from the trial planning and throughout the lifecycle of a clinical trial.
In addition, you are responsible for providing planning, budget and site contract strategy, resolution and escalation of contract and budget issues and maintaining oversight of the performance of Clinical CROs to ensure compliant and timely execution of site agreements.
Our Professional Services organization is developing rapidly, so we are looking for dynamic and committed Field Service Engineers to service our customers all over Denmark.
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an efficient and dynamic team with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an international and growth-oriented company. Excellent employment conditions, an attractive salary package and an informal work environment.
The job responsibilities include:
- performing all tasks in connection with installation, preventive maintenance, and emergency checks of our instruments
- delivering unique customer support of consistent high quality
- close cooperation with Product Specialists, IT Specialists, Sales Representatives, etc.
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
Would you like to use your skills and knowledge of management and regulatory affairs processes to manage an international team of highly qualified regulatory affairs specialists?
In your new role, you will be in close contact with the Sales, R&D and Product Management functions in the companies in the Diagnostic Division. The division consists of several individual brands, including Interacoustics, placed in Denmark, UK, USA and Germany. Your role requires a close collaboration with these brand and their local representatives in the markets where we register and sell our products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of the multi-site Regulatory Affairs team.
- Support and challenge our business managers in Diagnostic Division as well as distributors worldwide in questions regarding product registrations.
- Ensure a structured approach to product registration.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to make a difference in a challenging position?
As a Submission Manager your overall objective is to plan, manage and facilitate the delivery of submissions within a given product/portfolio. This position is the overall accountable and responsible for project managing individual submissions under an asset, from planning through to case closure, under the guidance of a senior colleague. This position involves close collaboration with LEO Pharma’s global submission sourcing partner.
Your priority tasks will be:
- Monitoring progress performance via project plans in accordance with LEO Pharma’s planning process
- Authoring and reviewing Module 1 documentation
- Coordinating the review of published outputs
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
We are looking for an engineer to support our bio production facility in Grindsted.
As Fermentation Engineer, you will part of a technical team engaged in supporting the manufacturing of bioingredients and be responsible for a reliable supply and continuous improvement of bioingredient production.
You support the business by:
- Analyzing and troubleshooting production-/process issues at industrial scale
- Support and drive optimization of existing production processes to remain competitive in the market in close collaboration with manufacturing organization
- Introduction of next generation production strains of existing and new products and their corresponding processes at industrial scale.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have technical food application knowledge, and are you ready to provide the right cheese solutions to our customers worldwide?
As cheese application manager, you will travel 50+ days per year to engage with key customers around the world, functioning as the expert on mozzarella and cheese application as you build and expand professional relationships.
- Train and inspire customers on the application of our broad product assortment whilst gaining valuable insights on customer needs
- Provide input and expertise for the training and support of our sales forces on the application of cheese products and USPs
- Support new product development on selected projects by contributing with product knowledge and customer insights as well as doing some product development yourself
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Make a difference in a fast growing biotech company
As Director Downstream Manufacturing at Ascendis Pharma the main success criteria is to participate in building up the function in Product Supply, to assure a smooth tech transfer from Development to Commercial Manufacturing and to establish close and high-standard cooperation with the CMOs used by Ascendis Pharma.
The Director Downstream Manufacturing reports to the Senior Director Drug Substance Manufacturing and will be part of a very dedicated and experienced team.
For a Phase 3 project, the Director will be drug substance responsible (downstream) for the commercial manufacturing process and will be responsible for outlining pre-launch activities, post PPQ activities at the CMOs manufacturing intermediates and drug substance.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Copenhagen
The role as Strategy & Business Development Partner for one of the 5 global N&H businesses and to the Technology & Innovation organization is highly critical to N&H success.
A person who can ensure the required attention to defining and addressing the strategic and execution issues in the N&H business as well as N&H innovation portfolio, and support the overall strategy and business development in N&H.
- Key player in N&H Strategy & Business Development team
- Build the business strategy, including 5 year-plan, for one of the 5 N&H business units
- Build and help execute strategic partnerships with external parties (start-up and universities) for key Technology & Innovation initiatives in N&H
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
To a vacant position in our growing Pharmaceutical development and DMPK group, Gubra is now looking for an experienced Research Scientist to join the group.
Your tasks as an Experienced Research Scientist are varied, but include:
- Participate in the internal and partnered research projects by delivering DMPK analysis of peptide development inputs to the SAR work
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain analytical equipment
- Optimizing current methods towards automatization with your passion for data
People are our greatest asset, and our team consists of +140 employees with more than 10 different nationalities all located in Hørsholm, Denmark. The mix of people from different cultures and educational backgrounds combined with our entrepreneurial mindset have greatly impacted our working environment, which is characterized by drive, scientific curiosity and team work – we join forces!
AJ Vaccines A/S, Copenhagen
We are seeking a Global Regulatory Affairs Professional preferably with solid regulatory knowledge and experience with life-cycle management activities for biological products. The employment will be for a fixed period of 24 months, from 1 November 2018 and until 31 October 2020.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, your main responsibilities will be as listed below. You will be supporting or leading regulatory activities, depending on your level of experience.
- Planning, coordinating and executing global regulatory submission activities for assigned products
- Writing, compiling and reviewing regulatory CMC submissions
- Provide regulatory CMC expertise to colleagues across AJ Vaccines A/S
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Do you thrive in a dynamic, international leading company, and are you motivated by improving ways of directing and developing regulatory affairs? Are you committed and self-driven, and would you like an influential role where you will be enhancing performance whilst applying your Regulatory expertise within Medical Devices? Then you may be the one we are looking for.
We are now looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager with real integrity and can-do-attitude to assume responsibility for the development as well as setting the direction within the regulatory affairs.
As Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be key in the development of the regulatory strategy for Roskilde and Europe, and at the same time provide RA guidance and support to ensure continued accuracy and compliance with international standards, internal procedures, applicable regulatory and legislation.
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled analytical scientist to participate in development of Symphogen’s antibody products. The position is an opportunity to work with analytical development and characterization using our high-end mass spectrometry platform (Or-bitrap Fusion, Orbitrap Q-Exactive, Q-TOF maXis and Xevo TQ-S) and state-of-the-art Protein Metrics software platform for MS data mining.
Responsibilities include characterization of antibody mixtures, and development of new analytical methods including MS, UHPLC, digestion and automation procedures.
You will join a skilled Analytical Development team consisting of three Analytical Coordinators, one Analytical Scientist, and you will be working in our MS group with dedicated MS scientists and technicians.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you looking for new challenges where your day to day tasks vary and not two days are the same?
Perhaps you are a laboratory technician, pharmacy assistant, process technologist or something similar - the most important thing is that you enjoy working in a dedicated team in the pharmaceutical industry and are familiar with GMP environments.
The position in Stability Logistics is shared in 50% archiving tasks and document maintenance in close cooperation with our administrative staff and 50% stability logistics tasks, securing sample flow and traceability from receiving the samples from internal customers, storing the samples in climate facilities and shipping samples for laboratory analysis. In addition, you will have operational tasks in the climate rooms, taking part in a surveillance schedule on call, checking and archiving weekly reports.