7 job matcher din søgning 7 job fundet
Vil du modtage denne slags jobannoncer på mail?
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg or Neumünster
Do vehicle-centric system engineering projects sound exciting? Can you design and develop subsystems for mobile machinery?
You will join an extremely talented engineering team who develops subsystems for mobile machinery (e.g. agriculture and construction) utilising components produced by Danfoss Power Solutions. As a member of the team, you will collaborate with system engineering teams in Europe, America and China to create new subsystems that help customers to develop some of the best products in their industry.
As our new System Engineer, you will, together with the rest of the team, be responsible for the development of system architecture ideas to meet needs and solve customer pain points.
Stevanato Group, Engineering Systems, Brabrand/Silkeborg
Vil du være med til at sikre leveringen af computer vision-maskiner til kvalitetskontrol af vacciner? Så er du den konfigurationstekniker vi søger til Stevanato Group i Brabrand/Silkeborg.
Du får ansvar for:
- Opnåelse af kunders krav indenfor inspektionsmæssig performance i tæt samarbejde med inspektionssystem-supervisor
- Mekanisk justering af inspektionsstationer for optimal optisk performance
- Opsætning af kamera og IT
Ørsted, Gentofte, Skærbæk, London or Norden-Norddeich
Imagine a future where you’re part of a highly skilled team of travel technicians providing onsite support to our offshore wind farms.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for carrying out special tasks in the WTGs, and support the Operations Travel Technician team with ramp-up activities on new sites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- carrying out walk-down inspections in WTGs and driving train inspections with endoscope in WTGs
- carrying out replacements and up-tower repairs of WTG major components
- performing troubleshooting and repair activities of electrical and mechanical components
Tetra Pak Danmark A/S, Højbjerg
The position is home based and will be part of a bigger international team. We deliver our services all over Denmark and we also support our Nordic neighbours when needed. The position entails 80-90% travelling of working time.
What you will do
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers.
- Handle their technical support queries, and follow-up on their concerns and/or problems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment to ensure equipment reliability.
- Carry out the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, and control systems
PolyTech A/S, Herning or Munich
PolyTech A/S is a highly specialized partner in the wind industry and we deliver solutions for a wide range of applications in a wind turbine, including leading edge protection, lightning protection systems, blade add-ons, blade monitoring and optimization technology, transport equipment & solutions and much more.
We are ambitious, see great opportunities and rapid growth ahead of us, and now we are looking for a qualified Designer of RF Electronics.
- Development of specifications
- Selection of passive and active electronic components
- Circuit design, construction, and test of electronic systems