7 job matcher din søgning
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Assens, Holland or Belgium
You manage the volumes of purchase order activities required within an end to end cycle on a group level in collaboration with all STG facilities, and you guarantee efficient contracts implementation and acceptance on site.
You succeed in this role, when:
- You manage the procurement process in an efficient and effective way for an assigned group of products i.e. by acquiring current and future requests from the organization at the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) and lowest risk to the supply line
- You prepare, negotiate, close and manage supplier contracts in a critical and competitive way. In this way you secure top quality, best prices, and short lead times
- You set up bidding process to bid on specific products initiating RFQs.
DVB Bank SE, Amsterdam
DVB Bank Amsterdam Branch is looking for a master’s degree or PhD graduate in economic science/econometrics/mathematics to join our global international shipping research team to further strengthen our global shipping research capabilities. The team consists of 6 Analysts, a team assistant and the Global Head of Research.
- Analysing international trade and shipping fleet developments and drivers of same.
- Financial cash flow modelling with focus on earning and asset value forecast assumptions.
- Building and maintaining economic, market and capacity forecasting models used to analyse and forecast international trade scenarios and drivers of international trade in respective segments.
- Preparing special studies and analyses of the trends and changes to the demand for international trade.
- Apply all data in a bigger picture and understand its commercial value.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Genmab in Copenhagen or Utrecht
Strong Project Manager to lead cross-functional early stage antibody product development
In order to strengthen the Project Management team, Genmab is looking for an experienced Compound Development Team Leader (CDTL) who will be based in Copenhagen or Utrecht.
As CDTL at Genmab, you will provide leadership to cross-functional international project teams. You will report to the Vice President, Project Management and to the Senior Director, Operations and Resource Management.
As CDTL you will :
- Develop and execute the project strategy for early stage antibody development projects from clinical candidate selection up to and including first human trials.
- Lead Compound Development Teams (CDTs) for two to three (co development) projects at different stages.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
GEA is looking for an ERP Business Consultant to join our global Business Relationship Management team.
The ERP Business Consultant will be dedicated to the Supply Chain Domain within the roll out projects and support of our global ERP templates. There are different ERP systems that GEA is currently running on mainly based on SAP and AXAPTA but also with other local and global ERP systems. Overall aim for the long term future is to implement one ERP system (based on SAP S/4 Hana) for all companies in GEA.
DVB Bank SE, Schiphol Amsterdam
We are looking for an intern with great interest in structured finance, the maritime industry and trade analysis. What we expect from you is a strong analytical profile with the ability to communicate technical results in understandable and concise manner.
You have a quality mind set and attention to details while still keeping the overview of your deliverables. Moreover, you are a team player by heart, as you will be a member of the Shipping Research team, which together maximize individual strength to achieve collective goals.
- Maintenance and development of market research intelligence, where tasks range from collecting data and modelling to documentation and implementation.
- Supporting the team in their day-to-day work with market presentation, modelling and reporting.
- Conducting analysis from both asset and market risk perspectives.
The European Patent Office, The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
Our patent examiners are drawn from over 30 different European countries. They work at the cutting edge of technology, analyzing the latest inventions in all kinds of technical fields to protect and promote innovation in Europe.
- Varied and interesting work requiring scientific expertise, analytical thinking and an interest in technology and intellectual property law, in a modern and truly international environment
- A continuous training programme to develop your knowledge of the EPO's search tools, your technical knowledge and your legal expertise in intellectual propertys
- A competitive salary and an excellent social package
As one of our experienced Interface Developers, you'll spend your time advising on and developing front-end applications that create...
Valtech, Argentina, Australien, Brasilien, Canada, Frankrig, Holland, Indien, Kina, København K, Schweiz, Singapore, Storbritannien, Sverige, Tyskland, Ukraine, USA