3 job matcher din søgning 3 job fundet
Vil du modtage denne slags jobannoncer på mail?
Vattenfall A/S, London, Amsterdam, Hamburg or Kolding
Together with our Asset Portfolio Risk Manager, this position takes the ownership for the identification, evaluation and mitigation of specific asset risks and will track if mitigation measures are implemented according to proposed action, quality, time and budget. These activities are to be done in close cooperation with the operating assets and our Engineering and Windfarm Design departments.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Concluding and driving appropriate mitigation measures of identified risks
- Ensuring all risks are identified and managed properly, timely and in a compliant manner with regards to health & safety, technical, quality and cost objectives
- Ensuring a stringent follow up of decided risk mitigation measures. Preparing follow up reports and flag deviations from implementation plans
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
You will be involved in all aspects of patent work and will frequently collaborate with internal inventors and business functions as well as external patent attorneys.
A large part of the role is understanding our business and how our patents play into that. Being an in-house attorney who work directly with the inventors, you will be a part of the development processes – and see the solutions come to live as they are implemented worldwide.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Identification and protection of inventions
- Oppositions, appeals and support in patent court cases
- Strategic patent work related to R&D projects and business activities
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of UCB
UCB is entering into an exciting era moving from working primarily within the common diseases space to additionally embarking onto neuro-immunological rare diseases. In this connection, UCB is looking for a Commercial Manager within neurology, who will collaborate with the cross-functional ecosystem teams as well as Launch teams at a Northern European (NE) level to support towards commercial pre-launch readiness.
Your main tasks are:
Insights gathering/generation towards ecosystem specific commercial analysis:
- Develop a deep commercial understanding of the NE ecosystems in neuro-immunological rare diseases starting with MG and continuing based on pipeline launch sequence indications
- Support ESLs by design of data analytics initiatives per LPVU allowing for actionable insight generation. Collaborate with country teams in the NE LPVUs towards insights gathering and insights generation