1.074 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As part of Group Treasury you will, among others, be taking active investments decisions within the fixed income and derivative markets, capital optimization, interact with both internal and external stakeholders and be involved in different projects.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and structuring the bank’s balance sheet, liquidity and capital.
- Organize and manage the group’s liquidity flow from trading activities with customers across the world with complex regulatory requirements, including stress testing, contingency planning and structured funding schemes.
- Proactively manage regulatory liquidity requirement ratios.
- Develop and run the bank’s funds transfer pricing models with respect to capital and liquidity ensuring optimal use of capital and liquidity
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution to Codan Business in Denmark.
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting Codan Business in creation and detailing User Stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines has been meet. Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to RSA IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be part of a strong team of developers responsible for groundbreaking audio solutions? Does the prospect of contributing with your own ideas that may push the boundaries within audio technology sound appealing?
As a software developer, you will become a part of the software engineering department that developed the software for Jabra Engage and Jabra Sport Pulse, the first headset in the world that measures heart rate via your ears.
Together with your fellow members of our embedded software team, and in close cooperation with the application software and software testing teams, you will take part in maintaining and developing GN Audio's software platforms for current and future products.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
In the effort of increasing transparency with more clear roles and responsibilities, and the foundation for continuous improvement, we have embarked on a journey to translate process descriptions from documents into process maps. From piloting within clinical trials we are now ready to apply learnings and further implement in R&D. To drive this change to the next level a new position as Senior Process Manager has been created.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Coordinate implementation of process-oriented mindset across R&D
- Model and describe processes on newly established visual platform across R&D
- Facilitate workshops to map and optimize our processes
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Lead Regulatory Adviser in the Energy Economics team where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a profound dialogue on the regulatory framework in the EU and in our footprint-countries and to advice on concrete business decisions.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
GML-HR A/S søger for LEGO Group i Billund
This is your chance to create the next generation of processing platforms in the LEGO Group. You will have end-to-end responsibility from early concept to production implementation while you use your experience to inspire your colleagues.
You will be responsible for designing new processing equipment platforms – from the earliest stages of concept development all the way to implementation of equipment in the production facilities around the world. It will take you travelling approximately 20 days per year, as you work closely with production managers in the factories as well as our external equipment suppliers. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- technical specifications and related drawings of new equipment
- proof of concept and documentation of all related tests
- technical procurement of equipment, making sure that equipment KPI`s are being met
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
You will lead our Global effort on search, creating a global search strategy for Pandora and oversee that the strategy is executed – working closely with our local, regional and global teams as well as global search partners.
Global Search Manager is at the core of digitalizing our marketing model, putting data and tech at the centre of how we operate. You will focus on improving our performance in search across our markets creating transparency and nursing the ability to optimize activities in real time. Establishing ways of working and facilitating best practise sharing between markets.
- Paid search strategy development & deployment.
- Paid search optimization across markets.
- Manage DS implementation.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a career as an IT Consultant? Do you have a passion for creating business value and want to develop your career with the LEGO Group?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in the business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly.
As an Junior IT Consultant, you can expect to:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users.
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects.
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you crazy about design, technology and everything in between? Would you like to create the next generation of technology-enhanced LEGO® experiences?
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join the Product Technology department delivering LEGO® technology elements for experiences across all LEGO product areas.
As a designer, you will be a key player in a small, devoted team that drives the concept and design development of all LEGO technology elements. This can be anything from simple light-effect to market-leading digital/physical play experiences and educational tool kits. Together with our engineering teams, we explore and deliver the technology magic that pushes these LEGO experiences to the next level.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Sweco Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Brænder du for at arbejde med komplekse opgaver og selvstændig projektering i installationstunge byggeprojekter og samtidig have en høj grad af fagligt ansvar? Har du en god baggrund inden for design af el-installationer og lyst til at videreudvikle dine kompetencer? Så kan du meget vel være en af de nye kolleger, vi mangler i vores team i el-afdelingen, der er en del af divisionen Planning & Design.
Du indgår som projektdeltager i forskellige projektgrupper på tværs af organisationen og bidrager naturligt med den nyeste viden inden for dit fag. Du har gerne et eller flere specialer indenfor el-området, som du brænder for samtidig med, at du stadig er interesseret i at udvide din faglige ekspertise og gerne lærer fra dig.
Du får i høj grad mulighed for at udvikle dig både fagligt og personligt og være med til at præge virksomhedens fremtid.
Sweco Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Vil du være en del af et stærkt fagligt miljø, hvor du får mulighed for at arbejde med højtprofilerede byggerier? Så er du måske vores nye byggeleder! Vi søger en erfaren byggeleder med erfaring i planlægning og ledelse af større installationsentrepriser på byggeprojekter i hele udførelsesfasen.
Som byggeleder er du ansvarlig for planlægning og ledelse af hele eller dele af større byggeprojekter i udførelsesfasen. Du bliver ansvarlig for økonomien og styringen af byggeriet. Dine evner til at håndtere projektets interne og eksterne interessenter er afgørende for et succesfuldt projektforløb.
Dine primære opgaver er:
- Økonomi- og risikostyring
- Ansvar for planlægning og tidsstyring
- Sikring af kommunikationen og samarbejdet med bygherre, entreprenører og såvel interne som eksterne rådgivere
- Afrapportering til chefbyggeleder og/eller til kunder.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about software development? Are you motivated by working with new tools and processes? Are you a team player? Do you dare to ask critical questions and challenge existing processes to create better technical solutions?
As a Software Developer, you get a key role in developing Kamstrup’s toolchain, which will support our developers from embedded to systems in delivering high quality products quickly and efficiently.
You will work with automation of processes from idea to production, assess and apply new technologies and tools, as well as guide our developers on the journey towards DevOps, with automatic provisioning of environments and deployment of everything from server software to firmware measurement.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have working knowledge within tax reporting to SKAT, FATCA and CRS? Do you want to be part of a growing team where you have a say in how we work and where you can develop even deeper insights into the world of tax reporting and Danske Bank? Then this position could become yours!
You will become part of a team where you will play a supporting role to the three team coordinators on tax reporting and compliance.
Our new colleague will help us on a range of supportive tasks and will work on:
- Following up on controls and reporting on non-compliance of procedures
- Participating in meeting with Subject Matter Experts to ensure synergy with Tax Reporting
- Other tasks or projects related to tax reporting to SKAT, and FATCA and CRS reporting
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on cheese product development?
We are currently working on a high profile project to set us up for the future needs. Focus is on creating a stronger assortment by reducing complexity to increase speed to market while simplifying our Supply Chain. At the same time we are looking into identifying new growth areas and implementing a new way of working.
The overall aim for your job is to implement the new products (coming out of this project) through creative/impassioned product development. You will develop, test and document the new products, as well as you will deliver strong project management.
Teknos A/S, Vamdrup
Produktions- eller procesingeniør søges til PTA-team til at gennemføre løbende forbedringer, større eller mindre optimeringsprojekter i processen lige fra planlægning, produktion, kvalitetssikring, logistik og til aflevering hos kunden.
- Gennemføre løbende forbedringsprojekter i Supply Chain
- Supportere investeringsprojekter
- Stå i spidsen for Kaizen-workshops, fra planlægning til resultat
- Have kendskab til Leanværktøjer
- Have erfaring med at drive forbedringsprojekter og Kaizen-processer
- Tale og skrive dansk og engelsk på højt niveau, da engelsk er vores koncernsprog