7 job matcher din søgning
Vivino ApS, Copenhagen
Vivino is seeking a Student Assistant for 1 year (maternity cover) for our Copenhagen office to help with office administration related tasks.
With a growing and expanding team, we need you to manage day-to-day tasks around the office. You’ll work closely with the Administration Manager in order to maintain office efficiency. Your tasks will among others be:
- Providing information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements
- Maintaining an orderly filing system
- Purchasing supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
What’s in it for you?
Vivino is home to a young and dynamic workforce. The office has a down-to-earth and welcoming vibe. You’ll get to work in an international environment with skilled people in one of the coolest start-up communities in Copenhagen. Employee perks include Employee Club, Friday Wine and much more.
If you are into massive amounts of data in a truly global SaaS environment, wanting to create a marketing model and platform, then SimpleSite might be the right place for you!
You will be working with:
- Building a Marketing Business Intelligence Platform from scratch
- Taking the Marketing Department to the next level in terms of digital analytics and performance
Your role also includes:
- Designing a marketing data model
- On top of the data-model: Analysing and creating a reporting architecture, reporting stack and actual reports showing ROI along relevant dimensions, appropriate for optimising marketing efforts
Randstad A/S søger for Cembrit i København
Som direktionsassistent har du en helt central og meget fortrolig rolle for Cembrits CEO. En væsentlig del af jobbet er, at holde overblik og skabe råderum for CEO. Du skal være på forkant med situationen, og det er dit ansvar, at hans arbejdsdag er effektiv.
Du vil have din arbejdsgang i København og kan forvente nogen rejseaktivitet i ind- og udland, hovedsageligt i Europa. Du bliver en del af en virksomhed i vækst med mange igangværende forandringer, hvor du får en spændende og udfordrende arbejdsdag med stort ansvar.
Dine muligheder for at udnytte dit fulde potentiale i rollen er mange. Afhængig af din baggrund, kompetencer og ambitionsniveau, har du således stor indflydelse på egne arbejdsopgaver og personlig udvikling.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of BASF A/S in Copenhagen
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 114,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
The primary objective of the role is to ensure the implementation of guidelines and routines for the administration of BASF in Denmark and to support employees at the Copenhagen office with admin. services while being a proactive service minded member of the Finance and Administration organization.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of client
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- An attractive relaxed but ambitious environment, with 60 people across 20 nationalities working together in 1 office
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement
- You like influencing what you work with and the people you work with
- Salary according to qualifications and attractive employment package
- Good work environment, with many social gatherings and events
Randstad søger løbende receptionister til vikariater i Storkøbenhavn af kortere og længere varighed.