4 job matcher din søgning
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Managing nonclinical safety activities in a fast growing biotech company
As toxicologist at Ascendis Pharma you will be responsible for managing or participating in the nonclinical safety activities on one or more of Ascendis Pharma’s development projects.
Your key responsibilities:
- To design and conduct non-clinical safety evaluations for one or more theraputic entities in collaboration with global contract laboratories, consultants, and colleagues
- To manage and coordinate a large number of diverse activities within nonclinical safety with internal and external stakeholders
- To manage and facilitate internal cooperations with research, medical, and clinical operation, CMC, QA, and regulatory affairs
Indrykket 19. april
Unique Human Capital søger for Ascendis Pharma A/S i Hellerup
Leading projects in a fast growing biotech Company
As Project Director at Ascendis Pharma the main success criteria is to form and lead a high performance-driven global project team and to become the trusted leader of the project. The Project Director must ensure that high quality projects are delivered according to deadlines and within budget. Ascendis Pharma is still a relatively small biotech company, which means that the Project Director must be passionate about leaving a sustainable footprint, be resilient and able to work closely with a highly involved Senior Management Team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Formulate project strategy from early stage clinical development to NDA filing
- Create integrated project plans. Implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary.
Indrykket 18. april
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Regulatory Affairs Partner to support our Global Animal Health (ANH) Business.
Our Animal Health & Nutrition group offers documented and cost-effective microbial feed solutions to increase productivity in livestock farming while providing healthy economic returns to producers.
- Global Regulatory Strategy & associated annual work plan for ANH in collaboration with heads of regional regulatory teams
- Priority setting, resources planning & allocation of global ANH regulatory support in collaboration with heads of regional regulatory teams
- Global external affairs strategy and prioritization
Indrykket 10. april
Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (IVH), Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD...
Institut for Veterinær- og Husdyrvidenskab (SUND), Frederiksberg
Jobcenter Frederiksberg, 21. april