3 job matcher din søgning
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding, Esbjerg or Hamburg
Vattenfall´s Business Area Wind is now recruiting an experienced “Installation Manager Foundations” for Offshore Wind. You take on the management of the turbine foundation installation with the goal of delivering projects with the highest degree of quality, on time, within budget and scope and at the same time secure an incident and accident free operation.
Main responsibilities & work tasks as Installation Manager Foundations:
- Be visible and lead by example regarding HSE.
- Responsible for installation of the foundations, manage the installation contract(s) and coordinate installation activities on site.
- Review and confirm that method statements, risk assessments, lift plans, safety procedures and related documents for loading, transportation and offshore work are in place and accepted by Employer and MWS.
Indrykket 6. april
Vattenfall A/S, Esbjerg
Vattenfall is operating and maintaining a large number of wind turbines, in the five countries, where we have activities. For the cluster of Danish West Coast, which includes Horns Ref 1, soon Horns Ref 3 and later also Danish Near Shore, we are looking for a Site Manager to run Horns Ref 3.
The Horns Ref 3 site manager has the P&L responsibility for the entire windfarm Horns Ref 3. The department runs the Wind Farm on behalf of Vattenfall Vindkraft A/S with the full responsibility for the operation of the Wind Farm in line with Vattenfalls Operating Model and strategies. An important part of the responsibility is the management of the personnel on the site, who can be both internal employees and personnel from external contractors.
Indrykket 31. marts
Vattenfall A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to shape the future?
We are now looking for a Senior Public and Regulatory Advisor to play a prominent role in supporting our growing activities in the Danish market. In this newly created role you will monitor, analyze and work to influence the public and regulatory environment as well as media with a view to profile Vattenfall as a responsible, trustworthy supplier enabling green transformation for consumers, business and society. Developing and maintaining excellent stakeholders and media relations are the key success factors.
Your profile as Senior Public and Regulatory Advisor:
- University degree in economics, industrial engineering and business administration, political and social science, law or similar field.
- Excellent energy market knowledge and extensive background in strategic communications and public affairs.
Indrykket 29. marts