Din søgning matcher 2 kategorier. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
91 job matcher din søgning
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
As R&D Engineer, you will be a vital player in product development projects as you will be involved in all aspects of the innovation process – from the conceptual design to the product validation. You will participate in the interaction with future users of the products and you will be responsible for the documentation throughout your work.
In order to develop the product portfolio, it is important that you familiarize yourself with internal stakeholders in Denmark, China and Malaysia, and you must anticipate a steep learning curve about the wide range of Ambu's Core products.
You will work closely with marketing and customers to optimize the current product portfolio and identify opportunities for new products. Down the line, you are interested in taking on the engineering responsibility for a product group, taking the lead on the technical overview and know-how for a product group.
DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on "Using Systems Visualisations for Decision Support", starting ideally on 1 September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter in 2018.
This PhD project will be based in the Engineering Systems Division and supervised by Head of Division Professor Anja Maier.
The Engineering Systems Division is growing fast and is characterised by a vibrant and supportive research environment with engaged staff and strong research collaborations with leading universities and industry worldwide. Our research focuses on understanding and improving the ways in which complex socio-technical engineering systems are designed, managed, and operated throughout their life cycles.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to take up a brand-new role and become our expert on indirect tax relations? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Expand your knowledge on indirect tax issues on a global scale and assist the entire organisation?
- Join a small and relatively new team of tax specialists where you have plenty of opportunity to influence your own position?
- Play a key role in ensuring world-class compliance within tax relations in one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
You will function as a valued business partner, supporting the entire organisation on indirect tax matters on a global scale and ensuring that new business initiatives and projects are compliant. This involves proactively assessing potential issues and opportunities within projects.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Corporate & Institutional Onboarding department consists of 4 smaller teams globally distributed and its overall purpose is to perform the onboading process of new corporate and institutional clients.
As our new Senior KYC and AML Specialist you will refer to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Onboarding, and be based in our HQ in Copenhagen. The Corporate and Institutional Onboarding unit in Copenhagen is mainly responsible for the Due Dilligence and KYC of complex institutional client strucures.
Amongst others you will be responsible for:
- Performing the Due Diligence (DD) & KYC for complex clients according to our risk matrix
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, and delivering a superior client experience.
- Ensuring compliance with AML policies and procedures.
Terma A/S, Lystrup or Herlev
The C2, Programs & Systems Management department is currently looking for a passionate Systems Engineer to support the growth of our Surveillance & Mission Systems business area.
You will be part of our systems engineering team that works closely together with the software development teams, the test engineers and the project managers. You will participate in product development and you will have responsibility of the overall product functionality and performance.
You will be responsible for requirement management and definition of architectural solutions, including partitioning the complete system into modules as well as the interfaces between these. Furthermore, you will be responsible for verification and validation of the complete solution in cooperation with the test engineers.
Essentia Protein Solutions, Hobro
Til vedligeholdelsesafdelingen på vores Essentia-fabrik i Hobro søger vi en Elektriker, der skal bidrage til vedligehold og optimering af produktionsapparatet.
Du bliver en del af et velfungerende team på en fabrik, hvor alle bidrager til vores overordnede vision. Teamet består af 9 håndværkere, og du vil indgå i vores vagtordning, som afløser på nat- og aftenhold. Du vil referere til teamlederen i vedligeholdelsesafdelingen.
Ansvarsområder og opgaver:
- systematisk vedligehold
- fejlfinding og problemløsning på produktionsudstyr
- deltagelse i procesoptimeringer i samarbejde med produktionen
- reparation af produktionsudstyr.
NANOVI A/S, Lyngby
With direct report to the CEO, you will be part of a committed and dynamic management team. You will be overall responsible for the design and development strategy for our portfolio and pipeline of medical devices and for the management of a team of 2-3 people handling daily operations related to supply, analysis and research.
- Provide strategic and operational input for new and optimized products
- Manage design and development projects from start to finish
- Manage stakeholders involved in the development process including contractors and consultants
Is a dashboard without red lights your idea of a perfect day? Does IT infrastructure speak to your heart and do you thrive in a fun and faced-paced environment? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist – maybe it is you!
We need an IT lifeline to ensure that our IT infrastructure systems perform and run stable. As Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist you are responsible for monitoring our systems with special focus on integrations, dashboards and the supervision of our headquarter and retail monitoring systems.
We are an informal but super-professional IT organisation located at Flying Tiger Copenhagen’s Head Quarter in Christianshavn.
Agilent Technologies Denmark, Waldbronn
As a Business Solutions and Process Specialist, you are the critical link between Agilent IT and our Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain and Manufacturing groups.
You are responsible for the development of business systems and processes to meet complex system requirements. You will provide end to end leadership from evaluating complex situations, scoping and defining the business challenge then collaborating to drive solution implementation.
Your creative application of past MES and SAP experiences will be the key to success. With your deep background, you will help deliver complex technical solutions, including consulting, implementation, migrations and roll-outs. You will get involved in strategic activities, and help develop architecture solutions for our internal customers by being a MES Subject Matter Expert.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Your efforts will directly impact billions of smartphones, smart wearables & home devices in every corner of the world. Are you up for the challenge?
The job encompasses all aspects of production testing as well as related data processing. The job is located at KED in Roskilde but will involve some degree of travel to other sites and suppliers worldwide (predominantly Asia and US). An increasing ASIC volume (>2 billion per year) and customer base is driving the need to scale and diversify our capabilities with respect to wafer test operations.
- Production test program specification for internal and external developments.
- Interfacing to ASIC design teams in order to ensure testability (DFT).
- Production test bring-up and validation.
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced TMS professional to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The TMS Senior Design Engineer is responsible for:
- developing of ATS subsystems architecture
- defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk
- defining and assessing interfaces.
Why work for us? At Alstom, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
Are you ready for a new step in your career? Do you enjoy complex challenges? Do you want to be a part of upgrading utility systems? Then you might be our new colleague. We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic project engineer to work within the field of production support in a change oriented company. You will be part of an engaged and informal department which values skills and knowledge creation.
Field of responsibility
- Responsible for projects in upgrades to our existing HVAC including scoping, planning and managing internal and external activities.
- Writing change requests, requirement specification, validation plans and qualification documents when needed.
- Organizing and facilitating GxP documentation in close collaboration with equipment owners, subject matter experts, and stakeholders.
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the IPR department and have a broad contact to researchers, agencies, authorities etc. You will work on administrative tasks in regards to patents, including formality tasks relating to patent filing, prosecution and maintenance.
- Docketing; ensure updating our due date database
- Handle formalities associated with e.g. patent filings, correspondence with the EPO, 30 months continuations, and EP validations
- Communication with foreign patent law firms
You will get a unique opportunity to work in the field of biotech, where knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lifes.
Are you detail-oriented and quality-minded with the ability to spot innovative and long-term solutions to problems? Do you want to be part of a department focused on optimizing the business?
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to support SELECTED’s E-Commerce team while our colleague is on maternity leave.
As Business Analyst, your primary responsibility will be reporting and performance analyses. You work closely with the sales departments to ensure that reports and analyses always reflect the business, thus creating the best foundation for decision-making and follow-up on performance. You will have a broad interface, nationally as well as internationally. At the same time, you have a continuous focus on optimizing the business through analysis of data.
We are currently looking for a driven and motivated team-player to join our QC Materials team in Hillerød. You will be part of a smaller team of 12 people who is responsible for sampling and testing raw materials and packaging materials.
You will be responsible for contributing to key functional, tactical, strategic and operational aspects of the Quality Control Raw Materials group in Hillerød. This includes performing material disposition (LSM and AL&P), shipment of samples to internal and external laboratories, sample planning etc.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Performs material disposition (LSM and AL&P).
- Author investigational protocols, investigational reports, change control requests, validation/qualification protocols and reports.
- Provides technical input for decisions related to complex problem solving while helping to manage non-complex problems routinely.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Facilitate and support analytical activities in a leading and fast growing biotech company
You will, as an Analytical/QC Expert, become one point of contact in analytical matters between Ascendis and specified Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs). You will work to ensure continuous good relations and alignment with CMOs worldwide, and stay updated with insights into their methods and processes.
In the collaboration, it is expected that you will contribute in areas such as analytical testing and test methods as well as regulatory guidelines and requirements on analytical validation. You will join a team of highly experienced colleagues and you will report directly to the Senior Director, Chemical Manufacturing.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You can look forward to unfolding your skills in an international environment among truly passionate and talented colleagues and partners. You will become the team’s primary responsible for establishing design requirements in a systematic way and translating these into specifications – while ensuring design control all the way to verification and validation. You will focus on connectivity in order to capture data related to the use of LEO Pharma’s products, injection devices as well as lotions. You will:
- Develop cutting edge products within digital healthcare – combining HW and SW
- Translate requirements into specifications
- Ensure design control and create technical documentation all the way to verification and validation – aligned with our quality management system
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
Would you like to work with the newest technologies in an organization, which supports innovation, creativity and quality? Do your ambitions include using your current experiences to specify and design embedded electronics products with external development partners?
Maersk Container Industry is looking for a position as Embedded System Engineer with experience in electronics product development and embedded software development.
Our future Embedded System Engineer will help to drive various projects, from product specification to product validation and verification. He/she will plan and execute with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Translate product and system strategy into features and requirements.
- Create and update product specifications
- Be main point of contact for technical questions and clarifications towards external suppliers.
BHJ A/S, Gråsten
Er du en kreativ ildsjæl, og brænder du for at skabe professionel og målrettet kommunikation? Vi søger en dygtig og engageret kommunikator med stor forretningsforståelse, som samtidigt kan bevare overblikket og have styr på detaljerne.
Du får en alsidig hverdag med mange forskelligartede opgaver og stor indflydelse på vores fremtidige eksterne og interne kommunikation.
I rollen som Communications Manager vil du skulle varetage en lang række kommunikative opgaver herunder:
- færdigudvikling af BHJ’s nye website med underliggende unikke datterselskaber-websites
- ansvar for vores globale medarbejderblad, som udkommer to gange årligt
- ansvar for planlægning og afvikling af messer
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Your main focus is to work within the device development projects as responsible for the design controls from project initiation until successful design verification, validation and transfer. The position is an opportunity to contribute to the development and documentation aspects of the device part of drug delivery projects including responsibility for the risk management activities, as they move from project initiation to clinical studies, manufacturing, global submission and commercialization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Structure and execute on design documentation as defined in development plans for projects across therapeutic areas. This includes collaboration with external development partners
- Structure and execute risk management documentation (plan, analysis & summaries)
- Setup review for documentation and secure stakeholder involvement underway