70 job matcher din søgning
Fable Media ApS, Copenhagen
Time to face new challenges and join a young and dynamic team? We are looking for a profile with strong analytical skills and experience within accounting to support our growing business.
You will become an integral part of a finance team of 3 individuals. We each have our primary areas of responsibility, but we work as a team, meaning we help each other across areas of responsibility when needed.
You will refer to and work closely with the Finance Director and your main focus will be one of our business areas, where your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Monitoring the execution of budgets and action plans
- Closely monitor and analyse revenues to support the organization
- Participate preparing in the monthly management reporting
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can put your extensive experience with international Project Cycle Management, Aid Programming and exceptional proposal writing skills to work? Are you self-driven, a strong communicator and do you thrive managing projects and donor contracts? Are you in your element juggling multiple activities, ensuring quality control and building strong, collaborative relationships - all while maintaining a clear oversight of it all?
The CEM serves as the key focal point on day-to-day programmatic and donor contract management between Save the Children Denmark and the Country Offices in the assigned region.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding (DK) or London
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Manager of Geoscience reporting to the Head of Civil & Structural Engineering Offshore in BA Wind.
You will be responsible for a team of dedicated engineers with the responsibility to deliver geotechnical and geophysical related technical capabilities from early assessment and development to construction and operation of offshore windfarms. You will be responsible for setting up the necessary processes for seamless interaction with both Park Design as well as Foundations, Cables and Installation Packages in close collaboration with the wind and met-ocean site assessment experts.
As Manager of Geoscience you will be a part of the Department Management Team and thereby also influencing the overall target setting.
Jobindex A/S søger for Danwatec i Sorø
Vil du have alsidige monteringsopgaver i en økonomisk sund virksomhed, hvor du får lov til at komme hele vejen rundt om håndværksfaget? Og har du høj faglig stolthed og en solid håndværksmæssig baggrund?
Vi beskæftiger os med nybygning, renovering og service på de danske vandværker og har forrygende travlt.
Du får ansvar for at udføre montage- og vandværksservice hos vores mange kunder. Når opgaverne kræver det, er du selvkørende, men bliver bakket op af dine kollegaer. Til tider tager du dig af følgende opgaver:
- Opsætning af anlæg ude på værkerne
- Rustfrit svejsearbejde
DFDS A/S, Copenhagen
You will be part of our Systems and Product Management team of 4 people responsible for the product and data support for the different regions involving international passenger routes across multiple countries and business units.
The core responsibilities consist of creating and categorising products (being the several combinations of packages for trips on-board our passenger ships) into our booking systems as well as providing guidance and support to the regions in terms of data and reports on the products.
Your role and responsibilities include the following:
- Data handling – price calculations/uploads/data analysis
- Create and maintain product portfolios and tactical campaigns
- Test of products/functionalities within our systems.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Parker Hannifin
Do you have experience within Life Science or Biopharma? Do you want to utilize this experience to grow the business of filtration and single use products in the Nordic region?
As a part of our North East Region Team your primary role is to grow sales and market share within Parker Bioscience Filtration and Single Use products. The right candidate is one who will strive to maintain and increase sales revenues with existing and new direct/distribution accounts mainly in Denmark (Sealand) and Sweden.
- Execute and follow-up sales growth plans to achieve sales growth targets
- Generate sales action plans to grow new and existing accounts
- Work within a sales team and the Parker Bioscience divisional support teams to deliver agreed growth strategy and marketing plans.
CoreCompetence ApS søger for WOCA Denmark A/S i Lunderskov
Hos WOCA Denmark er deres passion at sikre pleje og vedligehold af verdens smukkeste og mest holdbare byggemateriale – træ. Nu søger de den salgschef, der har en passion for at sikre udbredelsen af verdens førende miljøvenlige produkter til formålet.
Sammen med sælgerne omsætter du de indgåede kædeaftaler til konkrete aktiviteter i butikkerne. I eksekverer aftalerne via salgsindsatser i de enkelte butikker, hvor facing, kampagner og tæt opfølgning giver de resultater, du også har en passion for at opnå.
Som leder går du både forrest og gør arbejdet færdigt, og det smitter af på dine allerede kompetente medarbejdere. Du involverer dit team og motiverer den enkelte sælger til at skabe resultater i en vi- og vinder-kultur. Du sætter mål og følger op.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Clinical Operations Specialist (office-based) in a busy and ambitious working environment? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the Clinical Development staff of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
- Operational support to the different trial teams (Clinical Project Manager/Trial Manager, Clinical Trial Administrator, other trial team members, CROs, and vendors) throughout the trial life-cycle (planning, conduct, and closure)
- Oversee and manage the CROs (e.g. oversight tasks, review study plans and project-specific templates, follow-up on CRO deliverables)
- Monitoring oversight (e.g. CRAs performance, review selected trip reports, co-monitoring)
- Ad hoc-tasks (support with TMF, internal meetings etc.)
Brøndum A/S, Viborg
Brøndums position som en af de større aktører på markedet betyder, at du som projektleder hos os kommer til at arbejde med større og mindre stålprojekter til Danmark, Grønland og øvrigt udland.
Som projektleder driver du entrepriser inden for byggeri, industri og energisektoren. Det er dig, der sikrer projektets bygbarhed, og at projektet gennemføres til den aftalte kvalitet, tid og pris.
Du bliver en del af et projektteam på otte og en produktion på 25 ansatte, så der er aldrig lang vej til gode råd og et par ekstra øjne på dine opgaver.
Dit ansvarsområde omfatter:
JACK & JONES, København
Er du vild med mode, og drømmer du om at arbejde i et innovativt team med nogle af branchens stærkeste leverandører? Vores elevuddannelse giver dig chancen for at være en del af processen fra idé og design til indkøb og salg - og viser du potentiale, så åbner uddannelsen alle døre til en karriere i modebranchen.
Den toårige elevuddannelse foregår i vores afdeling i København, hvor du bliver en vigtig medspiller i vores indkøbsteam. Dine daglige opgaver vil indebære:
- Dialog og samarbejde med internationale leverandører, indkøbs- og salgskontorer
- Support i ordreudarbejdelse og -placering til leverandørerne
- Support og deltagelse i udvikling af kollektioner
- Kommentering og tilretning af produkter i forhold til kvalitet, vask, pasform og design i tæt samarbejde med indkøbs- og designteamet
- Oprettelse af styles, sortiment, prislister osv.
Can you inspire people to make a change for disadvantaged children in Denmark and around the globe? Are you energetic, full of enthusiasm and positivity? Do you love being outside and meeting new people? Do you have a big passion for sales, fundraising and creating results? Are you ambitious, competitive and fast thinking? Did you just say yes to all of the questions above?
Then it is you, we are looking for! You now have the chance to become a part of our dedicated, hardworking and super awesome Face2Face fundraising team.
What will we give you?
- An exciting and challenging job.
- A stable salary, with the possibility for a raise deepening on your results and seniority.
- A chance to be a vital part of Save the Children’s fundraising department.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Commercial Partnership Executive for our Commercial team in EMEA. The successful candidate will be working across our six brands: momondo, KAYAK, Cheapflights, swoodoo, Checkfelix and Mundi. This position will be helping the Commercial team by building and maintaining business relationships with Airlines and Online Travel Agencies and assisting the team with day to day tasks with high touch accounts.
- Handle day-to-day communication (e-mail, phone calls) and performance monitoring (e.g. Reporting) with assigned partners.
- Build, negotiate, and maintain business relationships with partners in our flights vertical.
- Identify and address gaps in content within the search results.
Momondo, Copenhagen or London
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Controller to head our accounting teams in Copenhagen, Denmark and London, UK. The right candidate will be responsible for the momondo and Cheapflights financials.
As Assistant Controller, you will enjoy a role with opportunity for significant cross-functional involvement. As Momondo recently became part of the Booking Holdings Group under the KAYAK umbrella of brands you will have the opportunity to work in an international environment in a publicly listed company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the accounting teams in Copenhagen and London
- Handling the full spectrum of a financial accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL
- Performing full set of accounts and ensuring timely closing of accounts and reporting to KAYAK
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in an international Supply Chain organisation, are you passionate about stratic sourcing and do you have what it takes to join a technically challenging category, you might be the one we are looking for.
As Category Manager, you will be working as part of a cross functional team with various stakeholders; Commercial Proposal Managers, Legal Service, Contract Management, Product Managers and Project Managers in order to ensure that the acquired solutions are in accordance with the specifications and requirements.
Key tasks include:
- Develop and implement category management strategy together with your colleagues globally across the company
- KPI follow up, and make sure that GSCM is on target
- Prepare RFIs and RFQs based on customer flow down requirements
Konsulenthuset ballisager A/S recruiting on behalf of Fable Media ApS in København
Fable Media ApS is growing why there’s a need for more heads and hands in the organisation. The SEO-Specialist is going to be an integral part of the marketing department and support shaping the top of line SEO strategy and take the lead in implementing it across digital assets.
This is a full-time position based at Fable Medias HQ in Copenhagen (Denmark), where you will be joining an international, young and dynamic team. Highly competitive salary and complete benefits package.
- Work closely with the Head of Search/Marketing to devise and execute strategy
- Focus SEO efforts on the following markets: UK, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Norway and Finland
- Create specific campaigns tailored to different gambling products, based on trend and keyword monitoring, as well as the latest Google Algorithm updates
KAYAK/momondo is looking for an International Payroll Manager to oversee operations Europe. This role will coordinate and implement regional payroll initiatives, provide expert advice related to payroll and work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders (including vendors) in order to ensure effective and efficient payroll operations in Europe.
- Implement, own and continuously improve the payroll process for our European offices (Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK)
- Ensure the highest standards of payroll compliance are met
- Be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, wage attachments, etc. are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely
KAYAK/momondo is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to be based in our Copenhagen office. This position will be responsible for recruiting fresh talent for Commercial Partnerships, AdTech, Marketing, Finance & Accounting in London, Zurich, Copenhagen, Berlin, LatAm, APAC and the US.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is extremely passionate about candidate experience and being a key resource for the business.
- Handle full cycle recruitment responsibilities in partnership with your manager (source, screen, evaluate and recommend candidates on an ongoing basis)
- Attract the best talent to KAYAK / momondo and engage passive candidates through networking, online databases, active sourcing, social media, employee referrals, and other innovative programs while accurately tracking progress through our ATS
JACK & JONES, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced sales person with great knowledge about, and experience within, Wholesale? Are you motivated by creating tangible results, and do you want to play a key role in furthering the success of JACK & JONES Originals’ success?
For our department in Copenhagen we are looking for a Product Sales Responsible who will use his or her extensive experience to ensure that our customer, in every point of contact, experiences the DNA of our brand and that we unlock the full potential of our brand and our sales channels. Sounds like you? Then read on!
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Ensuring a global product package that reflects JACK & JONES Originals’ brand DNA
- Keep a global overview of our markets and ensure the proper orders and volume on each market
- Daily collaboration with our Buying and Design departments in terms of best performing products in the various markets as well as areas of improvement.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you take a leading Quality role for our expanding support to affiliates?
If you have a solid understanding of Quality and a passion for supporting LEO Pharma affiliates worldwide, you have just the right foundation for this exciting position. That is, if you are looking for a job where you will be trusted with a major responsibility and freedom to put your personal mark on the shaping of the job.
As Senior Quality Professional for our expanding business area you are responsible for together with passionate colleagues to ensure the right Quality across processes, products etc. You will impact Quality within existing and successful products as well as our exciting product pipeline where biologics are of growing importance. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Perform GXP audits of LEO Pharma affiliates and regions
- Deliver Quality Support to LEO Pharma affiliates and regions
You will be involved in a variety of projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world.
- Responsible for an allocated portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for projects, and managing of Chinese project managers in regards to the execution of tasks.
- Create designs and technical maturing of products including prototypes for mass production.