Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
392 job matcher din søgning
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Join us in our development of new cutting-edge technology for airports and distribution centres across the globe.
You will join a smaller team within the department called 'product and tools' assigned the task of developing our new products and support tools, as well as handle the sustained engineering on our existing products. Your main focus will be conveyor systems including software tooling and all internal and external interfaces.
Our primary goal is to train, support and coach our colleagues who use the products in customer projects.
You take part in all the product development phases, from specs trough programming, design, testing etc.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Can you keep a sense of perspective and maintain high standards for Head of Strategic Development?
You will report to the Head of Strategic Development and support him in everyday matters. Your role is vitally important to ensuring that the daily operations of Strategic Development team run effectively and smoothly. Further, you will be a key enabler of the full organizational impact and key contributor to the endeavours of the Strategic Development team.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Strategic Development in daily activities (incl. organisation of meetings, travel and accommodation, interfacing with business segments and other Grundfos departments)
- Contribute to the overall success of newly set up Strategic Development area (incl. Intelligence, Value Engineering & Complexity Reduction)
- Plan and coordinate meetings
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you ready to take on responsibility for reaching our ambitious sales targets as Head of Bakery and Protein bars?
You will need strong managerial skills as you will manage an organisation of five highly skilled Application Scientist, technicians and specialists. On a daily basis you need to assist on technical challenges we have in the Bakery and Protein bar department and be involved in NPD application work.
You will develop and drive global category strategies with related marketing activities, sales material, concepts and product training and customer seminars. Your success will be measured on our success rate in customer and application projects as well as internal customer satisfaction.
FDM Travel, Vejle, Roskilde eller Lyngby
Elsker du selv at rejse og opleve verden, brænder du for at sælge, og har du et stærkt kundefokus og måske også erfaring med salg af rejser?
Vi er specialister i at arrangere rejser, der opfylder lige dét, kunden drømmer om, og til vore butikker i Vejle, Roskilde og Lyngby søger vi nye kollegaer, der kan være med til at opfylde dette. Det er vigtigt, at du med interesse, humør og energi vil være med til at fortsætte den positive udvikling sammen med os andre – vi elsker nemlig at sælge rejser.
Som vores nye kollega bliver dine primære opgaver at sælge individuelt pakkede rejser, hvor vi er specielt kendt for kør-selv-rejser i Europa, USA, Canada, Sydafrika, Australien og New Zealand. Du kommer til at varetage alle dele af salgsprocessen fra personlige kundemøder til direkte salg på telefon, udarbejde fyldestgørende tilbud med efterfølgende opfølgning samt afholdelse af rejseforedrag.
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is growing our business and optimizing the global supply chain. As part of the transformation we are looking for a Global Demand Planner to join our small, young and high performing team working with Global Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP).
In your role, you are responsible for the global demand plan to develop and maintain accurate product forecasts.You will review the total demand plan by product lines and work closely with key stakeholders in Sales and Supply to ensure alignment with business strategies.You will also work closely with Product Development to support successful new product launch planning and execution. It is imperative with precise and coordinated forecasting as this affects the whole value chain.
You will enjoy great responsibility and exposure to the business, and you will of course be supported and trained into becoming Best in Class in demand planning.
Riantics A/S, Arden
Do you see yourself in a central role creating some of the world's best automation solutions? Are you the type who loves the rush in a steep learning curve, where you can use your technical background combined with your interest in commercial approaches?
We can guarantee a diverse working day with many challenging tasks and often with short deadlines – primarily your responsibility will be the following:
- In close collaboration with the sales organization and our engineering team, you will be responsible for collecting all necessary information and data, in order to design an optimal solution for the customer
- Contribute to the preparation of a detailed description of material flow and business processes - including the creation and maintenance of project calculation and the preparation of the final offer documents for each project
- Creation and maintenance of project calculation in close cooperation with the team
Symphogen A/S, Ballerup
As PA for our English-speaking Head of Global R&D, you will be part of a dynamic and committed team that also includes Team Directors. You will be working closely with the Head of Global R&D, securing a smooth day-to-day operation of the function.
You will be responsible for a number of administrative tasks such as meeting and calendar management, travel arrangements and budget tracking. In addition, you will work closely with the US office to coordinate various meetings WW.
You will be involved in the communication with external stakeholders, collaborators, partners and service providers, and you will collaborate closely with staff from the entire organization.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Widex is looking for an experienced digital professional to lead and develop the eBusiness Operations Team, ensuring the best possible support and digital platform training of our markets, developing and maintaining one of the industry’s best e-commerce solutions, and continue building our internal portal to provide marketing support to our colleagues around the world.
This is a versatile role that includes the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the eBusiness Operations Team
- Ensuring high level of support to our colleagues around the world
- Developing and driving our global B2B eShop
- Training staff in both HQ and sales companies on our platforms
Kan du tage udgangspunkt i brugernes behov på de sociale medier og andre digitale platforme? Har du et højt servicegen og en god visuel og digital forståelse? Så har vi en spændende stilling på FDMs hovedkontor i Lyngby.
Du får et stort ansvar for FDMs kommunikation udadtil, og du skal være med til at sikre, at vores mål om en høj tilgængelighed og professionel kommunikation altid er i fokus. Som repræsentant for Danmarks største forbrugerorganisation med 235.000 medlemmer er du med til at præge den aktuelle trafikdebat og rådgive danske bilister.
Jobbet vil bestå i at:
- skabe og planlægge indhold og få det i spil på FDMs digitale platforme
- understøtte og videreudvikle vores kommunikation og markedsføring på de sociale medier
- udarbejde indholdsplaner med udgangspunkt i brugerne.
JACK & JONES, Brande
Are you up for the challenge of a lifetime? Do you want to become a specialist within your field and have a big influence on JACK & JONES’ most important business unit? Can you drive our Never Out Of Stock business to the next level and make sure our stock - serving more than 8000 customers across Europe - is always full with our best sold items? Then look no further and apply today as our new Demand planner!
As Demand Planner, you will ensure an even closer collaboration with our upstream and downstream partners attached to a specific range of our categories.
You are responsible for creating and maintaining the forecasts on our NOOS goods in the European markets. In close collaboration with our Replenishment team, you ensure accurate stock levels and optimise the product mix available.
JYSK A/S, Uldum
As our new Graduate, you will be participating in IT application projects across our four international distribution centres in Europe in order to optimize our warehouse management applications and other systems to ensure an efficient operation. The distribution centres deliver goods to more than 1000 stores in 20 countries in Europe.
We offer you a highly professional environment with competent colleagues in a fastpaced organization with focus on execution and optimization of existing business processes, based on state-of-the-art IT-solutions that continuously are developed to support the operation.
The Graduate period will be for 2 years, after which you will be ready to continue into a project specialist function in JYSK. You will be located in our distribution center in Uldum (near Horsens). Travel activity will be between 20-60 days per year.
Common Wadden Sea Secretariat, Wilhelmshaven
The Presidency of the Trilateral Wadden Sea Cooperation rotates between the three Wadden Sea countries at intervals of approximately 4 years. As of June 2018, the Federal Republic of Germany has assumed the Presidency until 2022.
One of the key tasks to be fulfilled during the 2018-2022 period will be the elaboration of a single integrated management plan for the Wadden Sea World Heritage, as requested by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee. The incumbent’s task will be to act as focal point for the development of the Plan and to provide support to the Presidency in carrying out a variety of other tasks.
This is a full-time post covering a broad range of policy-related issues, including project-management and involving a wide variety of stakeholders across the Wadden Sea region.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
At our HQ in Billund, you will become part of our Manufacturing Moulding team that develops and maintains manufacturing execution solutions (MES) for all LEGO moulding manufacturing sites across the world. In the team, you will join 4 software developers and 1 other IT consultant for a 1-year maternity cover.
- Define user stories from reported customer issues and identify tasks for distribution in the team
- Assist in managing the digital Scrum board
- Perform software tests and ensure quality
- Drive demo sessions with the users, presenting solutions and collecting feedback
©2018 The LEGO Group
Global Wind Service A/S, Fredericia
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing across the globe with offices located in 10 countries and working in over 40 countries. Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our strong project team and deal with complex installation projects with global perspective.
- Injury-free execution of projects in compliance with client contract and obligations
- Customer contact, securing that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
Adecco is looking for an experienced and motivated Program Manager for one of our business partners; a large international IT company located North of Copenhagen.
Our customer collaborates with many leading universities regarding research within specific technical and scientific research areas. It will be your finest job, being the link between the researchers, their results and our customer. Therefore, we are looking for a program manager who feels familiar in such research environment. It can be environment within the hardware technician field, but pharma, biotech etc. are also an option.
- Support the principal researcher in Denmark. This will primarily be support of an administrative character.
- Frequently communication with the USA-located Program Manager with the view to updates and instructions.
Select Service Partner Danmark, Kastrup
Vi søger til vores WHSmith-butikker dygtige og engagerede Supervisors der er passioneret omkring service og brænder for at skabe rammerne for oplevelser der altid lever op til vore gæsters forventninger.
- Du bliver medansvarlig for den daglige drift af ”butikken” - at fordele og følge op på det daglige arbejde i WHS-butikkerne herunder varebestilling og -modtagelse, sørge for at sygemeldinger dækkes, er selv med bag kassen og sørger for at butikken fremstår trimmet og præsentabelt - en god support for din manager.
- Du tager ejerskab og "går foran".
- Du sikrer høj kvalitet.
- Du er med til at skabe et anerkendende og positivt arbejdsmiljø der sikrer at vore medarbejdere leverer til deres ypperste.
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity, working at the intersection between the business and IT developers in a big international organisation?
As our new Business Analyst in Danske Bank, you will join the newly formed department ‘Special Projects’ in ‘Group IT’ | ‘Core Banking IT’ | ‘Enterprise Systems’. You will be the third addition, however you will be part of interdisciplinary projects with a number of co-workers and participants from other departments.
As Business Analyst your job is to act as the link between our developers and the business. You will have the opportunity to take part in the entire development process as responsible for process- and business analysis, requirement specification, solution description, system- and user testing.
In FLSmidth’s Plant Service Maintenance department we are experiencing rapid development. For this reason we are seeking a new colleague to join our strong and dynamic team of Service Engineers.
As part of the Customer Service Maintenance team you will service our Grate Coolers on cement plants. More specifically, you will have a string of tasks, e.g.:
- Inspection and overhaul service of Grate Coolers in the cement industry
- Supervision of repair and installation jobs with a duration of 2-4 weeks
- Optimise the hydraulic systems