Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
108 job matcher din søgning
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you lead and inspire a knowledgeable team? And would you like to influence the strategy of a global leader in industrial food ingredients?
In collaboration with Sales, you become globally responsible for driving and implementing our value add product and sales strategy, just as you set the focus for our documentation strategy in collaboration with our team of nutrition scientists. In more detail, you:
- Act as an inspiring, coaching and motivating manager who actively support the strategy execution for our products, market segments and business area
- Help your team utilise their nutritional and technical knowledge surrounding our products to facilitate the strategic value-added sales
- Make sure your team can support all geographies and customers and travel 30-40 days a year to visit trade shows and customers yourself
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen
The Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a qualified Administrative Grants Officer (AGO) based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The person who will take on the position will join the Division of Africa and Americas in the International Department at DRC's Head Quarters in Copenhagen.
The AGO will support and strengthen administrative and grants management tasks, focusing initially on the West Africa and North Africa portfolio. Full proficiency in spoken and written English and French is required.
DRC offers a challenging position in an international and dynamic work environment to a dedicated professional wishing to continue his/her career with a leading international humanitarian organisation committed to the protection of forcefully displaced people in 38 countries world-wide.
KUBO Robotics ApS, Odense
Are you seeking a dynamic role in an exciting, innovative and growing company where Europe will be your primary playground? Are you a world-class salesperson, an excellent relationship manager and passionate about B2B? Then read on. We are looking for a confident and experienced Key Account Manager to support our ambitious growth plans.
With report to the Commercial Director, you will manage sales and marketing activities according to our strategic objectives, to ensure profitable growth for KUBO Robotics and long-term business relationships with strong trade partners in the Educational Resource Providers channel. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing new business in line with agreed targeted prospects.
You will be part of a company that is experiencing intensive growth. We have a winner mindset and we address challenges with professionalism and courage.
Kelsen Group A/S, Nr. Snede
In the newly created role you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and become part of a dynamic organisation. The role is an exciting opportunity to roll out and lead a very strong brand portfolio within the EMEA Region. Based on the business strategy for the brands Campbell’s Soup, Prego, V8 juice etc. you will be responsible for building and implementing the EMEA brand plans – implementation is scoped to include pack/price segmentation, range optimization, digital consumer activation etc.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop and ensure execution of communication platforms and consumer marketing activities including PR and digital marketing
- Gain competitive intelligence and consumer insights across the portfolio to support trade launches in the EMEA Region
- Manage stakeholders and build a strong network across Campbell’s global organisation.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At British American Tobacco, we give you a great start to your career. How? By placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace.
As a Junior Executive you will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. Your knowledge and passion are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic HR team. We are looking for a candidate to support our Talent team aiming at maintaining our reputation as a Top Employer through management of HR Processes, Employer Branding projects, and systems that support the business agenda.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
The Global Graduate Program is our 2-year international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through an on-going focus on learning and training. You’ll be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including on-going feedback and coaching.
It will give you a chance to make an impact on our business and, ultimately, set you up for a successful career ahead.
You’ll join our Nordic Marketing team and through 4 rotations, including an international assignment, you’ll discover how our various departments work and learn about the role you will play. You’ll gain fantastic insights into the business: from our factory operations to the products we sell, the markets we operate in, the organizations we compete with and, most important of all, our consumers.
- At få et overblik, lære, og forstå PRINCE2
- At kunne relatere principper, processer og temaer i PRINCE2 til projektscenarier
- At diskutere fordele og ulemper ved at implementere og anvende PRINCE2
- At forberede deltagerne på at bestå eksamenerne i hhv. PRINCE2 Foundation og Practitioner
Kurset henvender sig til dig, der arbejder med projekter og ønsker en bedre forståelse for, hvordan PRINCE2-metoden kan bruges og ikke mindst tilpasses til forskellige typer projekter.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
Currently we are looking for a student assistant for our Regional Brand team, so if you are driven by brand management and other marketing initiatives, then we might have a job for you.
You will help alter misconceptions about our business and workplace - letting everyone know that we honour all regulations, never encourage non-smokers to start smoking and that we are growing. As you do so, you support our Regional Brands team to further develop our strong market positions, new products and new sales and marketing techniques. Also, you:
- Coordinate marketing initiatives with our sales units, supply chain and external customers, e.g. in connection with product launches or development of promotional materials
- Prepare presentations and brand and business performance reports
Jobindex A/S søger for DK MILK A/S
Brænder du for trading-branchen, og har du solid erfaring med international handelslogistik? Og har du lyst til at blive del af et lille, ambitiøst team, der arbejder tæt sammen på et meget konkurrencepræget B2B-verdensmarked?
Hos DK MILK A/S får du mulighed for at arbejde med hele vores forsyningskæde. Du får en bred international kontaktflade til både producenter, transportører og kunder, og du er garant for, at vi overholder vores deadlines, når du fungerer som professionel samarbejdspartner igennem hele forløbet.
Du bliver del af et engageret team, der er opsat på at levere service i verdensklasse til vores samarbejdspartnere i et specialiseret firma, der handler med mejeriprodukter til verdensmarkedet. DK MILK A/S handler med varer fra EU til Fjern- og Mellemøsten.
Shure Scandinavia A/S, Copenhagen, London, or Eppingen (Germany)
To support new products that encompass IP networking, software, server/client infrastructure and mobile devices aligned with the growing and converging AV/IT environment, we are looking for an Applications and Product Support Engineer with a background in IT and a genuine interest in audio.
- Provide advanced remote and onsite technical support for all Shure product lines including software, wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitor systems and conferencing/discussion systems
- Resolve advanced application problems and network troubleshooting issues including IP addressing, network switch configuration, etc.
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure and audio solutions
SBS Friction A/S, Svendborg- A strong combination of structure, creativity and digital acumen
Are you an experienced marketing expert or manager with documented high results? Are you working with structured data in a PIM system in a B-to-C industry? And are you thrilled at the opportunity to use your digital competences to bring SBS Friction to maintain and grow our leading platform worldwide? If yes, then you could very well be our new Product & Marketing Manager.
You are an experienced and ambitious marketing expert or marketing manager motivated by growing an already strong company to an even stronger position in the industry. You are either already an expert in B-to-C product marketing, PIM or digital marketing, or have at least two of these three as your key competence. You work in a structured manner, and keep focus on prioritized tasks, making you achieve your results for yourself and the company.
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced Product Marketeer and love to commercialize products that change the work-life of your customers – products that helps our customer provide better treatment for their patients? Are you looking to develop yourself and your colleagues and achieve ambitious goals?
As Product Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Launch new products in the market place and ensure organizational readiness to maximize commercial success
- Responsible for the full product life-cycle commercial activities keeping the product top-of-mind with resellers, partners and end-users
- Contribute to product roadmaps working closely with product management
Robert Bosch A/S, Ballerup
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Bosch is the world‘s largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for strategic retail marketing (online/offline) in alignment with Marketing Excellence Team as Business Partner of the organization of PROFESSIONAL Measuring Tools
- Development, implementation and coordination of retail marketing strategy with the aim to develop and increase brand visibility, harmonized pricing, promotion as well as assortment strategy and POS brand appearance
- Business Partner for all marketing and sales functions across all teams and countries.
Sennheiser Nordic A/S, Holte
As our new Trade Marketing Manager for Pro Audio Solutions, you will be responsible for Marketing activities for the Nordic Region. You will be the interface between local sales/market and the international Marketing team.
In this international environment, you will be working on local and Nordic campaigns with a dedicated project focus. As a member of the European team, you will be able to use your talents in international teams. With a strong Push Marketing approach in mind, your job will be to support the Sales teams and our Resellers in their daily work.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Develop and deploy marketing plans including cost forecast on an annual base
- Develop and execute marketing & business initiatives/strategies to maximize sales
- Strongly support the local Pro Audio Solutions Sales Team by professional trade marketing within the Corporate guidelines
Sennheiser Nordic A/S, Holte
As our new Key Account Manager – Pro Audio Solutions, you will be responsible for the Danish Pro Audio sales channel for Sennheiser.
We offer a challenging position with an international company in growth, and the opportunity to work with a powerful global brand and a strong product portfolio. In this role, you will work closely with the Nordic Sales Director of Pro Audio Solutions to implement sales strategies, to increase sales and our brand position in the Danish market.
You will join a well-established organization optimized for the current, regional structure of Sennheiser. The position offers a large degree of autonomy and the potential of growing your career within a mid-sized, regional sales company.
Carlsberg Danmark, Aarhus
Til Danmarks største salgsorganisation søges en ambitiøs og forretningsorienteret Area Manager til at skabe værdivækst i kategorierne: øl, læskedrik, vand, cider, energidrik m.m. på On Trade-markedet.
Du bliver en del af et stærkt salgsteam, hvor din primære opgave er at udvikle kategorierne hos egne kunder samt optimere salget og indtjeningen for Carlsbergs produkter. Din kundeplatform indeholder såvel strategiske regionale kunder, regionale kæder med vækstpotentiale samt andre udvalgte kunder, og vi forventer, at du med udgangspunkt i egne KPI’er kan planlægge, gennemføre og følge op på salgsbesøg over for egen kundeplatform.
Dine primære opgaver:
- Eksekvere salgsaktiviteter og følge op på resultater i tæt samarbejde med kunden
- Analyse, udarbejdelse og eksekvering af kundeplaner og kampagner for egne kunder i tæt samarbejde med kunden
- Gennemførelse og opfølgning på strategiske salgsprojekter.
Trade Point A/S, Odense
Du får ansvaret for en eller flere af Trade Points produktkategorier inden for indendørsmøbler, som spænder over valg af leverandører til ind- og udfasning af produkter. Produktstrategien er naturligt styret af en kommerciel tilgang, som understøtter Trade Points vækst- og salgsstrategi. Som Category Manager ser du det som din fornemmeste opgave at supportere salgsorganisationen, og ved at succes i salget er lig med din succes.
Opgaver som ligger hos dig:
- Være driver på og sørge for implementering af produktsortimenter herunder sikre, at leverandørporteføljen er på plads, og at leverandører lever op til Trade Points krav.
- Levere ’Go to market’-sortimenter til salgsorganisationen, som er afstemt i tæt samarbejde med salgsledelsen. ’Go to market’-pakken omfatter også træning af sælgere, klargøring af salgs-/præsentationsmaterialer og fysisk præsentation af produkter i showroom.
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Product Manager, Oncology in our Taastrup, Denmark office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
This is a great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients to large industry clients. You are responsible for managing the entire campaign development from A to Z in an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth on both top and bottom lines.
You join a Marketing department of seven, a support function to the Commercial organisation. Working closely with scientists and application specialists, you create concepts that promote our functional ingredients.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Gathering of industry insights by desk and field research
- Development of global marketing plans for Sport Nutrition and Health Foods in collaboration with the business units
- Management of concept development from start to finish, including developing campaigns, managing projects, executing marketing plans and tracking results