1.858 job matcher din søgning
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As a front-end developer, you get to work hands-on with our robots and use the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work. Join us to collaborate with leading specialists in a vibrant and innovative environment.
At UR, we develop robots that revolutionize the way people work by improving productivity and creating a safer production environment. As a front-end developer, you play a key part in this as you create the software that enables our end users to program our robots.
Curiosity and creativity are our bread and butter. We encourage you to share your ideas, and in return, we will give you the freedom to make them count. And as the fourth member of our team of front-end developers, you will have ample opportunity to do so.
Wrist Ship Supply, Nørresundby
Som Business Intelligence Specialist hos Wrist vil du være ansvarlig for at udvikle og vedligeholde analyser og BI-rapporter samt medvirke til at videreudvikle vores Business Intelligence-system. Fra kontoret i Aalborg kommer du til at arbejde tæt sammen med salgs- og indkøbsfunktioner i hele verden og med de centrale supportfunktioner, specialister og ikke mindst finansafdelingen i Aalborg.
Det vigtigste er, at du brænder for at arbejde med data og kan se, hvordan viden fra og intelligent brug af data kan hjælpe dine kollegaer – og ikke mindst hvordan det kan udføres i praksis. Derfor er det vigtigt, at du både har lyst til at deltage i det analytiske arbejde i samarbejde med forretningen, ligesom du skal deltage i selve udviklingsprocessen omkring BI-rapporteringsløsninger.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
A great opportunity for an experienced Power System Specialist to join a highly specialised and dedicated engineering team developing electrical models, power system analysis studies and generic plant design for integration of renewable hybrid power plants in the power grid. As a Power System Specialist in the team you will be responsible for:
- Functional lead of electrical modelling, guiding engineers and showing your surroundings the way forward for electrical modelling
- Provide technical solutions and ensure performance and quality of electrical simulation models
- Initiating technology projects to support our technology roadmap
- Scoping, specifying and delegating the task to reach department and project objectives.
If you are motivated by the challenges above, proactive, structured and excellent in collaboration and communication then you are the right candidate for the job.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about developing and influencing Vestas' digital strategy? In an ambitious, dynamic, exciting and international setting? Do you have the skills, curiosity and courage to take on responsibility for the cyber security model across multiple business domains? And can you communicate complex issues to your stakeholders across the organisation, interacting, building trust and ensuring their buy-in?
Then check out this career opportunity to join a great team and impact the entire business!
- Develop and maintain a 24 month's architectural business blueprint, supporting multi-channel customer interactions
- Advice development projects on solution designs
- Work closely with the global enterprise architecture group and other architects across the business and IT.
På vingefabrikken i Lem søger vi en dygtig Team Leader til dagholdet for V136 web- og skalproduktion. Du får ansvar for ca. 25 medarbejdere, der arbejder med at producere vingeskaller og webber. Afdelingen er præget af kompleksitet i forhold til at det både er en løbende produktionsvinge men også et område hvor nye teknologier testes af. Det forventes, at du er god til at holde overblikket. Derudover er det håndværksmæssige i højsædet i afdelingerne.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil være:
- Daglig ledelse af afdelingens medarbejdere
- Agere som rollemodel i afdelingen
- Aktiv deltagelse i sikkerhedsarbejdet.
Du kommer til at være en del af dynamisk virksomhed, der hele tiden udvikler sig, og hvor du vil have mulighed for at sætte retningen for dit team.
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
We are searching for an experienced Fleet Group Manager (Director) at our Copenhagen facility.
Can you deliver world-class safe and cost-effective ship management? An opportunity is now available for a career-minded professional to join us as a Fleet Group Manager, Technical Organisation in Copenhagen. You and your talented team will be responsible for efficient ship management, cost leadership, and safety on our vessels.
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. As Fleet Group Manager, you will be heading a fleet team of up to 13 direct reports responsible for the ship management of up to 45 product tankers. This position is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high performing team and thereby, enhancing your ship management and leadership capabilities.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Silvan in Aarhus
Develop the category, and promote new outdoor interior designs and projects!
As Category Manager – Outdoor, you will join a team of purchasing colleagues and report to the Head of Category Management. You are responsible for maintaining the development of the product category to meet the customers’ demand across Silvan’s 42 department stores and e-commerce.
You will be responsible for driving product development, sales, profit, and growth of outdoor products in cooperation with Marketing and Retail to inspire future consumers towards DIY projects, outdoor furnishings, and the many products that can optimize the areas outside the house – whether it be useful machines or interior décor.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Silvan in Aarhus
Business oriented, with full focus on omni-channel marketing and branding!
As Head of Marketing you will be a part of the management team within Sourcing and Marketing, and you will have the overall responsibility for all marketing activities across Silvan’s 42 department stores and e-commerce.
You must inspire the entire organization to reach new goals, and be open-minded to meet the new generations in their way of shopping, in close cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.
Your skills in developing marketing, and reaching new goals in conversion rates and basket size motivate you and the marketing department to be proactive in spotting new market positions. Analysing the market and the results of actions are essential, where best practice will meet new possibilities in the modern way to meet the customer with inspiration to DIY projects.
Maersk Supply Service, Kgs. Lyngby
Maersk Supply Service is looking for a service-minded and dedicated colleague for recruitment tasks in the Crew Operations Team. This is a great chance to join an international and market leading company and to gain insight into our way of doing business.
Your main tasks include:
- Work independently on all recruitment related administrative tasks e.g. communication with candidates, screening of candidates, sending online assessments, scheduling and conducting interviews.
- Monthly reporting, admin support and guidance to external Manning agencies, updating and communicating SOPs and Processes. Act as contact person for external Ship Management Agencies.
Ørsted Master Thesis, UK, Germany, Denmark , Taiwan
Do you want to kickstart your career and study the thermal properties of soil for a world leader within renewable energy?
Write your master’s thesis with us and face a wide range of complex scientific challenges. You’ll get the opportunity to develop and deploy some of the world’s largest renewable infrastructure assets, solving complex challenges that require innovative solutions in close cooperation with other leading specialists, leveraging each other’s know-how and expertise.
The soil thermal resistivity obtained from laboratory and field test results will be analysed with respect to the main soil parameters, specifically soil type, grain size, density, moisture, depth and temperature along the cable route, comparing the analyses with published literature and studies available.
From day one, you will receive responsibility and be actively involved in the end-to-end process of hosting client events across a range of different themes. You will have your fingers on the pulse of innovation, and get to work with a wide variety of topics relating to areas such as growth, incubation, digital transformation and strategy, each driven by the purpose of solving specific client issues.
Your focus will be on building and refining the innovation center operations, which will include tracking KPIs, exploring and validating new emerging technology, continuously identifying potential areas of improvement, further standardizing client solutions, preparing presentation material for workshops, engaging and following up with stakeholders for continuously building and maintaining the client pipeline.
In this position you will get a broad view into our global organization's services, processes and activities. Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the Nordic Go-to-Market Leader, your colleagues will be the marketing and communications professionals located in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.Your key responsibilities
- Take end-to-end ownership of marketing strategy and tactics in your responsibility area, build a plan, set goals and define KPIs, and execute the plan with a focus on delivering results and business outcomes that build brand, strengthen relationships and generate leads
- Develop strategic marketing programs that integrate a mix of marketing channels including, for example, client events, thought leadership, direct marketing, social and digital channels
Are you the best in town when it comes to Matlab and do you know your way around acoustics and signal processing? Do you want a student position where you both build up your professional qualifications and participate in making a true difference for people all over the world?
In your new department, we focus on configuring and testing hearing aids and connectivity products prior to release. Your primary job will be focused around verification of our test software but we also look at your qualifications and interests when it comes to defining your tasks.
Some of your general tasks could be:
- Test Matlab tools according to test specs
- Writing documentation for Matlab tools
- Various signal processing tasks
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
In Indirect Procurement we are searching for a Category Manager who will be responsible for driving IT sourcing projects and local IT procurement. Indirect Procurement is responsible for strategic and operational purchases of indirect materials at ECCO HQ.
The Category Manager will handle negotiations within the Global IT department at HQ and has the commercial responsibility for the procurement of most IT activities.
As Category Manager you will be responsible for:
- Negotiations with suppliers.
- Challenging internal stakeholders on existing contracts and supplier relationships.
- Contract life cycle Management/constant improvement on existing agreements.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to help us achieve our goal? Join a team that is truly passionate about the environment and help us provide a greener future for the builders of tomorrow.
You will join the department of Environmental Responsibility where your prime role will be to set the agenda and provide strategic direction to ensure that our product packaging is as environmentally sustainable as possible.
More specifically, you will:
- drive the overall strategic agenda and specific projects for sustainable packaging initiatives, and take part in solving other strategic tasks within the environmental field
- mobilise internal packaging stakeholders around our 2025 plan
- research on future packaging opportunities by closely following the development of sustainable packaging standards, methods and best practices
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to be part of a strong team with great impact on the Grundfos digitalisation journey? And do you want to work with a wide technology portfolio, building your knowledge within new fields and collaborating across all levels of the Grundfos organization?
Mainly, you will focus on developing technologies, and your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used. To have this impact, you will be driving your own projects until they are implemented into our factory of the future. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Scope the project and set the team for specific projects
- Facilitate a network of external partners on a global scale
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Motiveres du af at tilsikre at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told, gennem udfærdigelse af korrekte importfortoldninger samt korrekt tarrifering? Så er du måske den nye Customs Brooker Specialist vi søger til vores shipping import team i Nordborg.
Som Customs Brooker Specialist er dine primære arbejdsområder at foretage korrekte importfortoldninger, der sikrer, at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told af sine varer og kan modtage varen uden forsinkelse. Gennem en korrekt importfortoldning sikrer du, at al import forløber problemfrit, og at vores partnere får den bedst mulige service. Derudover vil en stor del af dit arbejde bestå i at deltage i vores globale compliance team, der sikrer korrekt tarrifering af alle Danfoss produkter.
William Demant, Smørum
Are you interested in a role that provides you with an exceptional opportunity to drive the commercial excellence strategy for William Demant and ensure world class level?
You will take the lead in coordinating, developing and implementing the commercial excellence approach based on global best practice with the adherence to William Demant’s principles. You will also continue to develop and define William Demant’s approach to selling by building competency frameworks, and guide the development of the sales organization in accordance with the framework.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate, develop and implement the overall Sales Strategy
- Guide the yearly business planning cycle for sales across the markets
- Coordinate, develop and implement William Demant’s Commercial Excellence approach based on global best practice