Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
205 job matcher din søgning
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learning and process-oriented candidate for helping us on delivering state of art workflow-based solutions in our journey towards a paper-less enterprise. We expect the candidate to have a good understanding of IT in general, good communication skills, quality mindset and some programming knowledge. Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable on writing technical documentation.
- Participate in the process of designing, developing, maintaining and supporting workflow-based solutions.
- Assist on the implementation of the newly created UX/I framework into the existing solutions.
- Help to improve the documentation of the existing solution.
- Take part of the testing effort in order to help on the elaboration of test reports.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you an experienced and skilled electrical engineer? Do you have the drive and skills to contribute to our newly established Test and Verification team and the related processes? Then this open position might be ideal for you!
We are on a journey of building up a team focusing primarily on Test and Verification. As Electrical Test Engineer, your role will be to participate in product development projects from early prototype development to launch of new products. In the projects, you will be responsible for testing prototypes and give feedback to the designers as well as defining the performance and electrical safety requirements for our final products and find ways of testing them. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop and validate new test equipment in a global project organization.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to help Coloplast IT take the next step into working and testing in agile projects by driving the process of documenting and implementing an agile test methodology - and at the same time being able to support test in project run with both the waterfall and agile approach?
Can you drive the process of implementing a new test tool and interact closely with important business stakeholders and project managers in our global environment?
In the Project and Portfolio management team we are looking for a new highly skilled and energized college, who will be responsible for:
- Further develop, implement and maintain a test process in Global IT
- Establish and implement a test process within the agile framework
- Work hand-in-hand with the project managers and business stakeholders in projects to support e.g. analyzing, planning, coordinating and supporting the test effort and report on test progress
Do you want the opportunity to drive the implementation of the GDPR across the FOSS organisation and play an important part in shaping the future of our compliance team?
In this position, you get to influence how we handle compliance – now and onwards. You get to collaborate with several stakeholders and push the limits of your own responsibility.
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance and data privacy. Together with your colleagues, you will work to ensure that our company complies with IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing every aspect of data privacy regulations at all levels of business.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to have an important job with huge impact in a global and growing company? Are you able to solve operational infrastructural issues? Do you have several years of experience working with IT Infrastructure operation and architecture? We might then have an exciting career opportunity for you.
As Operational Infrastructure Architect you will – together with the Lead Infrastructure Architects - take on an important role and work in close cooperation with our partner.
Your main responisibilities include
- Handle operational requests from the business concerning Infrastructure (ex. new equipment and upgrades to existing components)
- Support NNIT in the replacement of infrastructure components on Ambu locations when needed (both in DK and European locations)
Freetrailer Danmark ApS, Søborg
We need another talented .NET Back-End Developer to support the development of a new series of projects on the latest technologies, that will enable Freetrailer to scale internationally.
You will work closely with the application development and business teams in an energetic and agile environment, and will be involved in the day to day development and design of the applications underlying our trailer operations planning and execution.
Freetrailer can offer an exciting and attractive career in a small, but ambitious and dedicated environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, working with highly skilled and very motivated technical people.
Must have experience with the following:
- General understanding of data modeling and architecture
- Entity Framework
DTU Civil Engineering is inviting applications for a 3-year PhD position starting summer 2018 as a part of an ongoing research project related to full-scale testing of short span concrete bridges. The project will be a part of a larger research programme in collaboration with the Danish road directorate as well as industrial partners.
Many countries suffer from a traffic infrastructure where bridges are deteriorated, need capacity upgrading or may even have to be replaced to meet today’s demands to increasing traffic and high load magnitudes.
The PhD project will be a part of a complete research programme concerning full-scale testing of one span concrete bridges up to 12m and will focus on monitoring.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Warehouse area.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
- Prepare training material and perform end-user training
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to be part of a newly established online sales organisation responsible for all B2C e-commerce activities? Do you want to know all there is to know about e-commerce, conversion rate optimisation and how to run an online shop? Do you thrive in a team of smart, energetic colleagues around you?
Your role is to support the growth of sales of our online shops by assisting with anything and everything that comes at you.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Supporting in communications with local sales companies by helping in replying to emails, setting up meetings, writing and sending out notes, posting updates on Yammer etc.
- Supporting the shop managers with monthly reporting on shop performance
- Supporting the 1:1 migration of the shops from Joomla to Sitecore by helping with uploading images, copying over text from the old CMS to the new CMS, proof reading and testing
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Are you the best developer for advanced cloud solution you know? And would you like to be part of Danfoss Heating’s journey towards more intelligent connected solutions. Are you able to develop and support our platforms in the entire product lifecycle? Then you might have a chance to join our awesome R&D team!
Your mission will be to secure sustainable software development for future Cloud solutions. We offer you a unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your technical competences into play and get the chance to leave your mark on key development projects.
If you thrive in a fast pace environment with a lot of highly-skilled IT professionals your coming tasks will be:
- Develop software and build cloud solutions for advanced heating controls
- Contribute to future architectural design
- Participate in software testing and continuous integration
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
Our Financial Risk team draws on the thought leadership and methodologies developed in Deloitte's highly acclaimed global Risk Advisory practice.
The tasks are varied and include following types of assignments:
- Valuation of derivative instruments, both plain vanilla and exotic structures
- Model risk validation, governance and assurance
- Basel III/IV, FRTB, Economic Capital and Stress Testing.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Student assistant, Commercial Excellence (or internship) position at the head office in a world-leading pharmaceutical company.
We are offering a job opportunity for a motivated young professional to join a high performing international team of seven individuals. We strive to deliver value for our markets and top management through commercial projects, data analysis and process optimization.
You will become part of Global Commercial Excellence team. We will support you in developing your skillset within infrastructure development, project management, business intelligence, commercial operations, change management and at the same time allow a degree of responsibility. As part of the job experience you get to collaborate with key business users in our subsidiaries, analysts, BI and development teams to improve global solutions.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to build a cutting-edge iOS and Android app for one of the best-known luxury brands in the world? And do you want to:
- Create experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what an app should do and add a layer of magic?
- Join a team of experienced C# and .NET developers solely responsible for bringing the Bang & Olufsen app to the market?
- Innovate and challenge the normal software development practices?
Deloitte, Aarhus or Copenhagen
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will be working across departments, on international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you will get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate programme is a good choice, because the market is screaming for people with your skills and experience.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You can look forward to unfolding your skills in an international environment among truly passionate and talented colleagues and partners. You will become the team’s primary responsible for establishing design requirements in a systematic way and translating these into specifications – while ensuring design control all the way to verification and validation. You will focus on connectivity in order to capture data related to the use of LEO Pharma’s products, injection devices as well as lotions. You will:
- Develop cutting edge products within digital healthcare – combining HW and SW
- Translate requirements into specifications
- Ensure design control and create technical documentation all the way to verification and validation – aligned with our quality management system
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Are you passionate about testing and being involved in the robotics industry? Then seize the opportunity today and be a part of our fast-growing international company!
We offer an exciting and responsible position with excellent opportunities for you to personally shape the position. You will be part of a professional and ambitious team of 20 robot developers and test specialists, where you will be responsible for testing newly developed HW and SW features, so that we can ensure the highest quality before the features are implemented into ongoing production.
You will also be responsible for the planning, developing, execution and subsequent documentation of our tests, including the implementation of the final tests in production. In addition, you have the desire and the ability to further develop and automate existing and new tests.
Forca A/S, Hellerup
Kan du skabe indsigter i vores medlemmers adfærd og omsætte disse til sublime medlemsoplevelser på tværs af kanaler? Arbejder du hjemmevant i krydsfeltet mellem data, research, brugercentreret design og digital udvikling? Så er du muligvis den kandidat vi søger.
Du vil blandt andet skulle:
- Skaffe data fra relevante kilder, kvalitative som kvantitativ, og omsætte denne data til indsigter.
- Deltage i konceptudvikling og servicedesignarbejde.
- Være sparringspartner for udviklere.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT we are looking for a dedicated Program Manager to take on a central role within our Global Agile Development Applications team.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a holistic approach, to take a lead role on the development of the Cloud Retailer Platform and the CRM Application. To provide key technical and solution architecture leadership for PANDORA’s Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET, BI, Ecommerce, and Mobile applications platforms.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s .NET applications platform, ecommerce and web platforms with other key systems.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s Dynamics 365 and Azure platform with other key systems.
- Architect, design, build, document, and assist with testing and releasing software solutions based on company’s SDLC methodology.
Zoetis Denmark ApS, Farum
At Zoetis Denmark you become part of a market leading company with competent colleagues, large degrees of freedom and high professionalism – and possibilities of influencing your job.
You will be working in a highly cross-disciplinary R&D team on the development of new bench top analyzers, as well as on the optimization of existing instruments.
In this position, the qualified candidate with his/her know-how in designing, building and troubleshooting electrical circuits, will aid experts in other areas such as: mechanics; optics; biochemistry; software; and fluidic handling, to develop functional prototypes and systems.
- Define specifications and design schemes for electrical circuits
- Test equipment for new projects and improve existing designs