806 job matcher din søgning
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Overall, your focus will be to ensure that GN gets full value out of the information and master data we have on our core information like customers, vendors and products. This means that you lead our work in maturing as an organization when it comes to information management, data ownership, data flows and information life cycles to ensure high data quality.
In close collaboration with our enterprise architect for systems and applications, you:
- Develop strategic roadmaps for how investments in technology can support realization of the overall GN strategy
- Coach and train information owners, our BI and Integration team and master data stewards within the Group, providing them with guidance and feedback to ensure that the overall strategies are implemented accordingly
- Provide strategic advice to colleagues, the IT management and our CIO on complex business and technology challenges across all layers of the tech stack
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Initially, your focus will be to develop our strategies regarding our IT infrastructure, i.e. our networks, data centers and cloud infrastructure. Thus, collaborating closely with our business managers, your 2 colleagues in the EA team and other solutions architects within the Group, you give guidance to change activities and develop a plan for making our strategy come to life.
More specifically, you will be involved in:
- Defining the future infrastructure architecture design and transition road maps with specific focus on our cloud transition
- Providing strategic advice to colleagues, the IT management and our CIO on complex business and technology challenges across all layers of the technology stack
- Coaching and training project teams, providing them with guidance and feedback to ensure that the overall platform strategies are implemented accordingly
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you want to take the lead in turning innovative thinking, ideas and plans into concrete and tangible innovative business solutions? Do you enjoy working with Design Thinking projects? Can you facilitate Google Venture-style Design Sprints and validate a concept in 5 days? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
You main areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading and orchestrating innovation efforts throughout the innovation funnel with focus on digital innovation, including Design Thinking projects, Google Venture-style Design Sprint.
- Leading a cross-functional team to drive facilitated innovation projects and coordinating efforts across designated participants from the organization.
- Taking ownership of scaling up MVP and engraining MVPs in the existing organization, commercial offering and daily operating model, including taking an end-to-end responsibility of the overall success of the innovation business model.
Hevea By Hoffihearts ApS, DragørAt HEVEA we don’t just develop and sell eco-friendly and non-toxic products but also offer the consumer the possibility to make a difference with their fingerprint. The HEVEA team members all make our positive fingerprints everyday and contribute to a greener future for the generations to come. We love the Hevea tree and it is the core of our business, values and believes. Do you like to make a positive impact with your fingerprint too? Then our new opening for an E-Commerce manager might just be right for you.
ARE YOU OUR NEW E-COMMERCE MANAGER?
HEVEA is growing and so is the need for a highly skilled and data-driven E-commerce Manager, which can oversee all the HEVEA online sales. You will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the e-commerce of HEVEA, so we have a significant online presence.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to drive a safety culture that supports and promotes a strong EHS performance and culture for the whole organization? In this position you will get the possibility of influencing leaders on all levels to a high level of safety and productivity, while working with our EHS requirements and strategy.
The EHS Business Performance & Culture role is part of the LM Wind Power EHS core team and supports business and operation full time.
The mission of this function is to be completely integrated in all large or small processes of the enterprise in order to analyze, advise, and create the adapted solutions and therefore be able to facilitate the business growth model, with a particular focus on the culture, driving the performance and the associated trainings.
EIVA a/s, StillingWould you like to help us give our customers eyes under water?
EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. We offer hardware, software and rental, maintenance and training services to customers specialising in offshore wind, construction, and oil and gas, just to name a few fields we are active in. Consequently, there is a lot of specialised equipment in play.
We’re on the lookout for a service technician/engineer for a full-time position to work in close collaboration with our team of engineers, technicians and surveyors in assisting our world-wide customer base, ensuring that they can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Your role will consist of testing embedded software in hearing devices and wireless accessories as well as C# programming related to test automation. You will join an agile Scrum Team of developers and have daily interactions ensuring testing and verification of new features from early development to final delivery.
In regards to testing, you verify functionality of software, ensuring it meets internal requirements and follows standards and regulations. You will be in charge of the entire testing process from specifying, planning and executing tests to analysing and reporting your findings directly to the developers.
In general, you will function as a test expert and as such your other focus area will be implementation of test automation. Thus, your programming skills will come in handy, as you will e.g. be creating intelligent test solutions and environments as well as new tools and areas for firmware tests.
MAN Energy Solutions, København
Grundet øget produktion af gasmotorer og udstyr til efterbehandling af røggas hos vore licenstagere (motorbyggerne) i Asien søger vi en ingeniør til afdelingen ”Production Engine Technology”, som er en del af vores Production Support-afdeling der støtter vore licenstagere med produktion af motorer til små og store skibe.
Afdelingen er generelt ansvarlig for produktmodning af nye motorteknologier, så vore licenstagere kan producere på en hensigtsmæssig måde.
Dine arbejdsopgaver bliver:
- At udvikle, fremstille og udføre testopstillinger af nye produktionskoncepter.
- At beskrive hensigtsmæssige test- og kontrolprocedurer for de nye motorteknologier til brug hos motorbyggere og deres underleverandører.
- At optimere design baseret på erfaringer fra forsøg og feedback fra produktionen.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
Exciting position in a fast-growing biotech company
As Associate Director/Director Regulatory Affairs (CMC) at Ascendis Pharma you will be part of the teams driving Ascendis’ development projects and contribute to setting up the structure and function of Regulatory Affairs. You will be a key member of the Regulatory Affairs team and provide effective support to the organization to ensure the best development programs for your designated projects.
Your main tasks are to:
- Provide high level strategic and operational regulatory direction and mentorship on projects
- Provide general regulatory CMC strategies, regulatory requirements for clinical studies and marketing applications globally, CMC input to regulatory strategic development plans and risk assessments, critical issue management and advice on Health Authority interactions.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on product development in an exciting, growing category?
As one our key growth categories in our Good Growth 2020 strategy, this position puts you in a unique position to have a major impact on the future success of the organisation.
We need you to be a technical specialist, but also have the ability to think strategically and work closely with business stakeholders. Other main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and solving commercial challenges to create new opportunities, turning concepts into innovative new products in order to give Arla a commercial advantage
- Optimising the cost/value of new and existing products, working closely with global marketing, suppliers, our supply chain and other stakeholders.
The position is available at DTU Food in the Division of Epidemiology and Microbial Genomics, the group of Epidemiology and Risk Modeling. The activities of the division include many aspects of zoonotic risks in relation to food safety, including development and implementation of genomic sequencing, bioinformatics and computational modeling of the occurrence of zoonotic microbiological hazards in the whole farm to consumer chain.
The position is affiliated with an initiative funded by the Ministry of Food Agriculture and Fisheries with the overall aim to establish the scientific basis for predicting the effect of interventions of antimicrobial usage in pig herds on the occurrence of resistance in zoonotic pathogens.
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
This job is your chance to transform and improve the core processes of a state-of-the-art global R&D organization at a highly successful international company. The right candidate is able to take these processes to the next level of effectiveness while staying in compliance, and thereby enabling shorter time to market for our diagnostic products, which help healthcare professionals, make diagnostic decisions that save lives.
It is a key position for the company, has high exposure to management and offers excellent career opportunities for the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities summed up
- Drive improvement in technology development, product development and product sustaining.
- Facilitate diagnosis of workflow impediments and other wastes across Global R&D, and apply LEAN tools to eliminate them.
- Ensure successful kaizen events.
Vikan A/S, Skive
Har du lyst til en bred vifte af opgaver i en international regnskabsfunktion, hvor dit fokus bliver en kombination af bogholderimæssige opgaver samt varetagelse af Vikans receptionsfunktion?
Du kommer til at arbejde i vores Finance team på hovedkontoret i Skive, og får reference til vores Finance Manager. Du vil indgå i et team på fire medarbejdere og dine opgaver vil bl.a. omfatte:
- Bogføring af indkøbsordrer og fakturaer.
- Debitoropfølgning og kundeforespørgsler.
- Bistå med opgaver i kreditorbogholderiet.
Som medarbejder hos Vikan vil du opleve en stærk virksomhedskultur, der understøtter videndeling og personlig udvikling. Din hverdag bliver international, og du vil opleve en åben informationskultur i en moderne virksomhed. Dine kommende kollegaer er stolte og dedikerede, og virksomheden har visioner og en klar vækststrategi. Løn og pensionsforhold aftales på markedsvilkår.
Novo Nordisk Fonden, Hellerup
The Novo Nordisk Foundation is looking for an Officer within our team in the Operations department. The purpose of the Operations department is the development and daily responsibility of a reliable and an effective operation and grant administration in the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
You will be the technical lead on the Novo Nordisk Foundation Grants Management System, NORMA, and work closely with colleagues in the department. NORMA is used to receive and assess applications, handle and pay out grants, and is used by both internal staff as well as a range of external users. In addition, your tasks as Officer will be:
- Devise and execute changes and improvements to the system in collaboration with the vendor
- System configuration
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
You will be technical lead on projects that are solved as a combination of managing your own tasks and coordinating with other areas within Product Development. You are comfortable dealing with many stakeholders and setting a direction.
You will have a large interface to technical colleagues within audio engineering and other competencies, internally as well as externally. You have the ability to communicate Audio performance to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders in an easy to understand language.
Besides that, you are outgoing as person, inspirational to your colleagues and great at getting things to move forward in an optimized way.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We are looking for students curious and eager to put their learning from computer science and financial engineering courses to the test:
- You will have the opportunity to work with and learn some of most used and most interesting technologies that are available today in the world of programming.
- Working alongside experienced developers you will have the opportunity to deep dive in areas that are interesting to you.
- Relaxed atmosphere where developers have the ability to give input and change the direction of features and not be slaves to the requirements.
LEGO System A/S, Billund or Kladno
Can you put a smile on the face of LEGO® figures? Do you have a continuoues improvement mindset and can you help us standardize our equipment and develop our current decoration platforms?
Bring your expertise within process technology and continuous improvement mindset to help us industrializing our production approach in decoration platforms.
Your role is to:
- Map the current situation and identify process improvements and areas suitable for optimization which would make us faster and more efficient
- Define and coordinate project teams
- Deal with suppliers, stakeholders and steering committees.
©2019 The LEGO Group
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Ready to take the next step in your career in a fast-moving and agile global supply chain?
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the supply chain performance across and between our sites in China, the US, the UK and Spain. This entails analysing processes and performance as well as supporting operational initiatives and carrying out reporting. While supporting the Global Distribution and Returns development initiatives, you will:
- Develop the foundational data and reporting structure for capturing the operational performance
- Establish KPIs and scorecards to ensure we meet KPI targets
- Analyse and monitor the Global Warehouse and Returns processes and ensure continuous improvement to service, quality, visibility and flexibility
We offer a full PhD position within the topic of using silicon photonic integrated circuits (PICs) to perform key computational processes optically in order to greatly enhance the computational speed and energy efficiency of artificial intelligence based algorithms. Significant effort has been made towards developing electronic architectures tuned to implement artificial neural networks and perform certain artificial intelligence (AI) task.
This project will explore a new architecture, where part of the computational processing needed to perform a certain AI task, such as inference, will be implemented optically rather than electronically, enabling an improvement in processing speed and energy efficiency. The optical processing will be implemented using silicon PICs, which will be developed within this PhD project.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
As a member of our Project Cost Controller team, you will become part of the Maersk Drilling, Global Business Solutions, Finance department that is characterized by being multinational and engaged, striving to be a strong business partner to the organization.
The team is also supporting our Technical Organization with financial sparring on inventory and maintenance optimization. Thus, you will have the opportunity to widen the work scope to business controlling.
You will be responsible for the daily financial management of several of our projects. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Daily financial management of projects/portfolio.
- Preparing and analyzing project budgets as well as update forecasts and prepare financial set-up.
- Periodical control of time registration and travel costs.