35 job matcher din søgning
DONG Energy, Gentofte
Project – Master’s Thesis in Wind Power, Site Investigation Management
Dong Energy is proposing to develop the world's largest offshore wind farm in the UK North Sea – the Hornsea 3 project (HOW03) – which will, if built to full extent, have a capacity of 2.4GW. The offshore area covering approximately 700 km2 is situated 150 km east of the coast in the southern UK. HOW03 is currently in the pre-application phase for a Development Consent Order, the major consent required to allow the development to proceed. In relation to this, several extensive geophysical surveys have been conducted, which will form the basis of this Geoscience-oriented Master’s Thesis.
- Multibeam Echosounder (MBES)
- Side Scan Sonar (SSS)
- Ultra High Resolution Seismics (UHR
Indrykket 22. juni
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
We are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart student who would like to start the career in our Product Support & Service team ensuring our high service and quality level.
You will become part of our Service & Support department and take part in the daily work of a very international team, who handles product quality issues that are escalated from our level 1 support line. You will support the team primarily with administrative tasks but also get your hands – and ears – busy with straightforward technical product testing. You will oversee for example the following tasks:
- Testing products for quality issues
- Handling sample distribution to & retrieval from our global subsidiaries
- Updating team internal manuals & documentation
- Managing content on our Service & Support website
Indrykket 19. juni
LearningLab DTU er DTU's enhed for pædagogisk udvikling og kvalitetsudvikling af DTU's uddannelser. LearningLab har til formål at inspirere og støtte DTU's undervisere, studerende og ledelse i den løbende kvalitetsudvikling af uddannelser, undervisning og læring på DTU.
Vi tilbyder et spændende og lærerigt studiejob, hvor du vil få erfaring med en bred vifte af opgaver inden for evaluering af uddannelse og undervisning, samt få udviklet dine tekniske it-kompetencer. Jobbet giver dig mulighed for at arbejde med studierelevante opgaver i et fagligt inspirerende miljø og stor grad af selvstændighed i arbejdet.
De primære ansvarsområder:
- Diverse evalueringsopgaver, herunder bl.a. udføre fokusgruppeinterviews og opsætte spørgeskemaer i SurveyXact
- Vedligeholde LearningLab DTU's hjemmeside og vores digitale e-læringstoolbox
- Ad hoc-opgaver til støtte for LearningLabs øvrige opgaver
Indrykket 19. juni
DTU Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on “Design for Patient Engagement and Collaborative-Care”. The project is part of the division’s research within healthcare systems design.
The Engineering Systems division is growing fast and is characterised by a vibrant and supportive research environment with engaged staff and strong research collaborations with leading universities and industry worldwide. Our research focuses on understanding and improving the ways in which engineering systems are designed, managed and operated throughout their life cycles.
Our research spans the boundaries of 1. interdisciplinary engineering design (e.g. product design and development; systems engineering), 2. engineering project, program and portfolio management, and 3. related policy, public engagement and strategic processes.
Indrykket 16. juni
Copenhagen Capacity, Copenhagen
Does your copywriting captivate any audience? Are you in your element when you spot, spin and sell pitches to the press? And do you have great interpersonal skills and project management expertise? Then you could very well be our perfect maternity cover.
As PR and Communication Manager you will be the important connecting link, ensuring that Copenhagen Capacity’s good stories and results reach the right audiences.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Spot, spin and sell PR stories to Danish media, and sometimes international media.
- Produce compelling copy for newsletters, annual report, web, case stories, brochures, letters to the editor, e-mailings, press releases, job postings, social media and other popup ideas.
- Project manage brochures, our annual report and award submissions, which involve colleagues and external partners.
Indrykket 16. juni
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg
It is SCADA International’s strategy to expand its business among OEMs, utilities and larger asset owners. For strengthening the go-to market strategy and the strategy implementation, we are looking for a strong hands-on Chief Sales Officer (CSO) who successfully can lead and develop the global sales team and ensure the penetration of the SCADA market among OEM’s and large assets owners in the EMEA and Americas region.
- Develop SCADA International's international sales strategy and implementation within the company's corporate goals and strategy.
- Secure a commercially driven sales organization which is able to penetrate larger organizations.
- Secure market, customer and competitor knowledge and for turning this knowledge into actions and suggested market, customer, product, solution, service and marketing changes.
Indrykket 16. juni
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Join the Coloplast market access team to ensure well-founded and economically sound reimbursement strategies for new markets. Use your experience in a challenging role where you pave the way for new treatments that make a significant difference in the lives of people with intimate health care needs globally.
As a senior international health economist, you help bring products to market and collaborate closely with medical associations and organisations for people with intimate healthcare needs as well as reimbursement decision makers.
In this independent senior role, you build compelling value argumentation by utilising clinical and health economic evidence, supplemented with local evidence. Within Coloplast, our value documentation varies from scientific rationales, in-vitro data, user surveys, randomised controlled trials, meta-analysis, real work evidence and evidence opportunities emerging from new digital platforms.
Indrykket 16. juni
European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
To contribute to the delivery of Personnel’s key internal communication projects, tools and tasks, to ensure colleagues are adequately informed and engaged. Liaise with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure a smooth implementation of Personnel’s internal communication tools and capture feedback to continuously improve services delivered.
- Contribute to the implementation of Personnel’s communication strategy for the Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate
- Develop and implement communication policies, procedures, tools and activities about Personnel’s initiatives and activities, to maintain a good level of awareness about HR activities/projects both within the Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate and the Bank as a whole
- Plan, coordinate and carry out communication projects for Personnel, including defining related budgets as appropriate
Indrykket 15. juni
DONG Energy Wind Power, Gentofte
Would you like to assist DONG Energy Wind Power in keeping its leading position within offshore wind energy?
Join us as Student Assistant in Market Intelligence, a unit that surveys market developments within offshore wind energy and provide direction for the organisation.
Your key tasks will be to
- build knowledge in the Market Intelligence unit using publicly available information about projects and companies from press conferences, etc
- develop and maintain structured end products in the form of company and market reports to inform the organisation and support decision-making
- build information in our databases to ensure efficient knowledge management with regard to information about markets, companies, projects and suppliers which will be leveraged to help projects with their bidding strategy
Indrykket 14. juni
Til vores HR-afdeling søger vi en vikar som projektkoordinator i seks måneder, måske med mulighed for fastansættelse. Hos os får du en dynamisk hverdag på en spændende arbejdsplads, der er i rivende udvikling. Du bliver en del af et team på i alt 11 personer, hvor vi bl.a. udvikler, implementerer og drifter forretningsstrategiske kompetenceudviklingstiltag, som skal være med til at sikre, at vi fortsat er i udvikling og fortsat har de dygtigste medarbejdere i markedet. Vi har en uformel omgangstone og bidrager til et inspirerende arbejdsmiljø.
Vi har mange spændende udviklingsprojekter og søger efter en vikar/projektkoordinator til at hjælpe os med at have det store overblik fra A-Z. kursuslokalerne står klar til at modtage vores kursister.
Indrykket 13. juni
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Would you like to drive the implementation of a payer focused patient centric value demonstration and scientific communication strategy to support our solutions in all phases of drug development?
As a statistician in Global Market Access (PSO & AK), you will get a role of high strategic importance to LEO Pharma, and work across several Business Units and stakeholders mainly on Phase 3 data, Phase 4 data from both trials and external databases.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Statistical analysis of data from randomized clinical trials (RCTs), prospective and retrospective observational studies, surveys focusing on patient reported outcomes and health economic data
- Responsible for publications (part of publication team) regarding statistical methodology and issues
Indrykket 13. juni
Peak Rekruttering recruiting on behalf of Hempel in Lyngby
Do you want to build the best in class HR Data Analytics? Do you like to work with data in the HR systems? Are you good at analysing data? And do you want to join a global organization and work with HR data?
For a newly established position, we are looking for a HR Data Analytics Specialist. As HR Data Analytics Specialist in Hempel you will provide management support to the global HR function in the area of HR metrics, reporting and advanced analytics across the various HR systems used in Hempel (HR.net, Cornerstone, HR Manager etc. + input from surveys).
- Support the HR management with data analysis to identify business challenges, trends, operations, processes and programs
- Utilise analytical tools to develop and analyse HR and other cross functional data and external benchmarks as needed
Indrykket 12. juni
TEMP TEAM A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
What Egon Zehnder offers:
- An exciting and challenging role, in which you will work with complex search assignments at senior executive levels in a truly global and collaborative environment
- Through your role as executive assistant and project coordinator, you will become familiar with all the Firm’s offerings, ranging from executive search and integration processes to management assessments and leadership development projects.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the consultants, coordinating complex search and management advisory projects from inception to solution, across the entire team of consultants, researchers, administrative professionals, clients, candidates and service providers
- Managing calendars and mailboxes for consultants and preparing itineraries for consultants, candidates and clients
Indrykket 2. juni
EIVA a/s, Skanderborg
We’re seeing growing interest in NaviSuite and are consequently on the lookout for new crew members to join our team of software engineers in ensuring that our customers can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and set up wind turbines at sea through sensor data acquisition, processing and visualisation.
You’ll focus on further developing the NaviSuite products, which includes influencing the design, implementation, integration and testing phases. The techniques you’ll be working with encompass:
- Visual Studio .NET C# development
- User interfaces in Forms and WPF
- Automated test, UnitTest, data-/code-driven test
Indrykket 1. juni
Ultrabulk A/S, Gentofte
You will be responsible for purchasing bunker fuel for our vessels and reporting to the Head of Fuel Procurement. This means overseeing and ensuring cost-efficient and timely procurement of bunkers from reputable suppliers, brokers or traders. You will also provide support and advice on bunker planning across our organization and in close coordination with our Operations Department.
Furthermore, you will:
- Track market movements on spot and forward bunker prices
- Assist in handling bunker claims
- Help to optimize the bunker delivery procedures and surveys
A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment where qualities like innovative thinking, commitment and good sense of humor are valued.
Indrykket 1. juni
Bunker Holding A/S, Middelfart
Bunker Holding is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist in a newly established role to join our very ambitious Group HR team in Middelfart.
Your responsibilities will include developing efficient compensation dashboards and defining fair, equitable and competitive compensation schemes, processes and policies to always serve the purpose of our Group strategy, company culture and business goals.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Develop and operate compensation dashboards to monitor performance and total benefits (cost-ratios) in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (e.g. management, IT and Shared Services Accounting)
- Define fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits schemes and policies that fit our Group strategy, business goals and support our culture and values
Indrykket 31. maj
Acta Marine seeks an excellent Vessel Superintendent for our DP2 construction support vessels to deliver the most effective and...
Marpro, 23. juni
The services of the Marine Infrastructure and Cranes section cover Design Review, Quality Assurance and Consulting for large fixed and...
DNV GL, Hamburg
Marpro, 23. juni
Marpro, 23. juni