34 job matcher din søgning
We have an exciting new opportunity for an EHS professional to join our EHS team in Hillerød!
In this role you will develop, implement and oversee the Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene program at Biogen’s operations site in HIllerød, which includes large scale biologics manufacturing, quality control labs and assembly label and pack.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the Global EHS Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene programs are fully implemented at the site and in compliance with local legislation. This includes identifying workplace health (eg. stress, ergonomics), and chemical hazards, developing and implementing the procedures and techniques used to evaluate these hazards, and identifying engineering controls, administrative controls, and personal protective equipment requirements to reduce or eliminate exposure.
Indrykket 26. september
Red Barnet, Copenhagen
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children living in some of the most challenging humanitarian contexts around the globe? Are you looking for a position where you can combine an exciting new role at head office with some fieldwork? Do you have first-hand programmatic or operational experience working in humanitarian crisis combined with a bachelor or higher? Then here is your opportunity to become part of one of the world’s leading child rights-based organizations.
At Save the Children Denmark (SCD), a member of Save the Children International (SCI), we focus on programmes for children and youth in fragile states. The role as Humanitarian Officer is a new role within SCDs humanitarian team based on Copenhagen. As part of SCDs humanitarian team, the role will have a significant focus on logistics and procurement, in particular in relation to health and nutrition.
Indrykket 26. september
Widex A/S, Lynge
Would you like to play a part in developing apps that improves the quality of life of our customers? Would you like to work in an agile organization known for developing high-tech products? If yes, this is probably the job for you.
We are looking for an UX Designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating the insights from this research into intuitive user interfaces that provide a meaningful and satisfying user experience for our users. Moreover, we are looking for an UX Designer that takes pride in making beautiful, useful apps, and thrives in a dynamic and agile app-development team.
- Translate concepts into wireframes, mockups, prototypes and interfaces that lead to intuitive user experiences on Apps
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
Indrykket 26. september
Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
The safety and wellbeing of people and assets, and protecting the environment is the key priority in Maersk Oil. Achieving Incident Free (IF) in the Tyra Future Project is a Critical Success Factor.
The Marine Advisor will facilitate safe and efficient Marine operations above/below water, including but not limited to vessels and rigs, for Tyra Future re-development project.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Tyra Future focal point and coordinator for marine operations.
- Diving, subsea construction, supply operations, survey vessels, towing, anchor handling, heavy lift, geotechnical sampling, pipe laying, rock dumping and other special vessels.
- Rig moving of jack-ups and semisubmersibles, including detailed anchor plans.
Indrykket 25. september
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre for Oil and Gas – DTU), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), invites applicants for a postdoc or PhD position on investigations of oil recovery mechanisms in the context of advanced water flooding. Centre for Oil and Gas – DTU is established by the Danish Underground Consortium and DTU.
As part of a national strategy on oil and gas, the research centre is an ambitious, targeted effort to improve recovery of oil and gas from the Danish North Sea. The advertised project focuses on recovery processes in the Dan field.
The position will be an integrated part of the advanced water flooding and tight reservoir development programmes at the DHRTC with a focus on improving oil recovery in chalk reservoirs in the Danish part of the North Sea.
Indrykket 25. september
Institut for Kvalitet og Akkreditering i Sundhedsvæsenet (IKAS) arbejder med kvalitetsstandarder i Den Danske Kvalitetsmodel (DDKM), som bruges til akkreditering af danske sundhedsinstitutioner. IT er en afgørende støttefunktion til forretningen. Vi søger en dygtig og engageret full stack systemudvikler til et krævende job med videreudvikling af IKAS’ systemer .
Du skal vedligeholde et internt system til dataopsamling (survey) hos sundhedsinstitutioner, sagsbehandling, rapportering og ad-hoc dataudtræk.
Vi bruger Microsoft Access som frontend til SQL-server. Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Udvikling i Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) på Access, inklusive formularer, rapporter og forespørgsler
- Udvikling i SQL på SQL Server
- Vedligeholdelse af snitflader via SQL og små programmer i C# til andre systemer som hjemmeside, DocuNote og kundeportal
Indrykket 22. september
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby
Would you like to make a difference as a leader and drive the future development of DTU’s transport data and analytics hub to become the place to go for transport data? Are you driven by the challenge of handling multiple public and private stakeholders? Are you powered by the opportunities of big data and smart models in transport?
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Acting as the leader of the hub and in this capacity also be a part of the department’s overall leadership team reporting to the head of department
- Interacting with multiple partners and stakeholders, which also requires active maneuvering in a political environment
- Leading a team of approx. 12 specialists, mainly with an IT and data background
Indrykket 22. september
The positions will be an integrated part of the advanced water flooding programme with the focus on improving oil recovery in chalk reservoirs in the Danish part of the North Sea.
The water injectivity in the oilfields wells poses a growing challenge. The reduction in injectivity can be due to a number of issues including chemical or microbial skin formation, plugging by particular matter in the injection water or precipitation of fines.
In this context, the candidate is expected to perform fundamental and applied research on understanding of upscaling of multiphase flow on scales ranging from the core- to field-scale utilizing the results of MEOR/Solvent/Polymer core flooding experiments.
Indrykket 20. september
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to drive software projects within a highly professional and global logistics provider, and are you on the lookout for exciting challenges in an international setting?
As Software Project Manager you will be responsible for managing and executing customised software projects based on our well proven products for distribution centres and companies all over the world.
More specifically, the job includes:
- Leading a project team of 4-7 persons, including frontend and backend developers, PLC programmer and hardware specialist
- Setting clear targets, offering professional sparring as well as building a motivating and developing setting for your team
- Participation in all stages of the project – from sign of contract, specification and design through the development to the commissioning, testing and handover
Indrykket 15. september
EY, Frederiksberg or Stockholm
Are you an experienced Compensation & Benefits specialist with a proven record of accomplishment with a both global and proactive mindset? – Then you might be the person we are looking for.
The core purpose of the role is to drive, align and harmonize the Compensation & Benefits area in EY Nordic through our Service Lines. You provide robust, insightful Market Intelligence & Analytics to Talent and the business to aid decision making, support the delivery of annual projects and contribute to the development of fit-for-purpose reward frameworks, governance and processes, working closely with Talent and Finance in the delivery of the Reward agenda.
Your Responsibilities divided into main areas:
- Pay & Bonus Review and cyclical processes:
- Data preparation, analysis & reconciliation
Indrykket 14. september
A&D Resources, København
Vi søger en energisk og resultatorienteret person til vores kommercielle team. A&Ds mission er at hjælpe førende organisationer med drastisk at forbedre fastholdelse af deres medarbejdere, øge deres produktivitet og nå deres fulde potentiale.
Konkrete opgaver omfatter:
- Ansvar for vores salgsproces, herunder ansvaret for CRM - Salesforce
- Ansvar for pipeline og forecast
- Ansvar for salgsplan/salgsbudgetter, inklusive opfølgning, i samarbejde med CCO
Efter at have introduceret Hogan i Danmark har A&D over de seneste fem år fastholdt en stærk vækst i antallet af kunder og omsætning. Der er stort potentiale for vores konsulentydelser med flere kunder, der efterspørger vores erhvervsmæssige indsigt, vores store erhvervspsykologiske ekspertise og erfaring med brug af testværktøjerne. Vi kan derfor tilbyde spændende opgaver i et dynamisk miljø med en kundeorienteret tilgang, et højt fagligt niveau, fokus på kvalitet og gode resultater.
Indrykket 14. september
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
For our Wound and Skin Care Headquarter function we seek a strong HR Business Partner with Project Management capabilities. The right candidate for the role masters the balance between strategic and operational HR and will enjoy combining a typical HR Business Partner role with Managing Projects like Commercial Careers – how we build and develop talent pipeline through Sales and Organizational Reviews with the aim of sharpening data driven people decisions.
The ideal candidate can:
- Partner and engage with key members of the Senior Leadership Team in our Global Wound and Skin Care teams and their business areas to provide support, guidance and challenge across a range of people issues to achieve our business objectives
- Understand the business and wider context, to identify people solutions and initiatives that drive performance, engagement and impact
Indrykket 12. september
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Novartis Patient Safety Specialist role is to support management of Patient Safety operational processes at Country Organization in ensuring compliance with Novartis global/local procedures, national and international regulations/ standards/guidelines for pharmacovigilance of Novartis group marketed and investigational products (drugs and devices). Support with various PV/ vigilance related tasks for all the Nordic countries.
- Manage collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all adverse event reports for all Novartis products from clinical trials, non-interventional studies, Patient Oriented Programs, literature, Spontaneous Reports, etc. Transcribe, translate and enter data of all data from source documents into safety systems accurately and consistently with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
Indrykket 11. september
Trives du med at dykke ned i data og finde mønstre for at blive klogere på at identificere brugernes webadfærd? Vil du hjælpe os med at optimere vores digitale løsninger?
Så er du måske vores webanalytiker til en nyoprettet stilling i kontoret Digital Kommunikation og Design, der udvikler og optimerer SKATs digitale løsninger. Vi driver ”skat.dk”, og er ansvarlige for brugergrænsefladen i SKATs selvbetjeningsløsninger til borgere og virksomheder. Vi er også involverede i en lang række udviklingsprojekter på tværs af SKAT.
Du får mulighed for at sætte dit eget præg og bidrage til udviklingen af digitale løsninger, der gør en synlig forskel for flere millioner brugere. Derudover får du en hverdag i selskab med gode og dygtige kolleger, der vægter humor og en uhøjtidelig omgangstone højt.
Indrykket 8. september
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
We are looking for a new Technical Manager for Fleet Team South America/North America/Asia Pacific (SAM/NAM/APAC). If you have a technical ship management background and enjoy offshore, a business focused mindset and working in a fast paced, challenging environment, then this could be the role for you.
The Technical Manager is responsible for the technical operation of the vessels in the assigned fleet by providing first line technical support, driving continuous technical improvement, being the focal point towards the Technical Organization and being responsible for the accounts assigned by the fleet manager.
As our new Technical Manager you will also play an active role serving as a technical expert for Senior Management and Commercial Department, contributing to wider decision making and building organizational capability.
Indrykket 6. september
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated member of our team, who can support IKEA Denmark in creating a positive shopping experience for our customers and provide our customers with an attractive day out for the whole family.
The task is to build and retain a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment by understanding customer motivation and expectations, to ensure a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the IKEA Brand before, during, and after their visit. This will happen in partnership with all business functions to contribute to commercial growth.
THE TASKS INCLUDE
- Influence the organisation through indirect leadership
- Analyze surveys, results and KPIs, and share the results with the organisation
- Clearly identify customer needs in all channels
Indrykket 4. september
Mental disorders are now recognized as major contributors to the burden of disease worldwide.
Jobcenter Århus, 26. september