Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
279 job matcher din søgning
EveryonePrint A/S, BallerupCan you make print part of a Cloud First Strategy?
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect who can help us change the world of printing
EveryonePrint have just launched one of the most exciting and innovative products in our industry and we are looking for an experienced enterprise architect who can make a difference and can deliver high quality and convincing solutions based on the latest technology.
We are looking for an ambitious, professional, and creative architect, who understands the complexity of IT infrastructure in a hybrid cloud environment and the challenge and advantages it brings to customers and how to articulate this in a customer context. This role is a critical member of the pre-sales team helping channels, partners and customers get the most out of the solution.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
JACK & JONES, Brande
Are you up for the challenge of a lifetime? Do you want to become a specialist within your field and have a big influence on JACK & JONES’ most important business unit? Can you drive our Never Out Of Stock business to the next level and make sure our stock - serving more than 8000 customers across Europe - is always full with our best sold items? Then look no further and apply today as our new Demand planner!
As Demand Planner, you will ensure an even closer collaboration with our upstream and downstream partners attached to a specific range of our categories.
You are responsible for creating and maintaining the forecasts on our NOOS goods in the European markets. In close collaboration with our Replenishment team, you ensure accurate stock levels and optimise the product mix available.
The Maersk Decommissioning joint venture offers an exciting journey and a career growth opportunity in this newly established company.
Your primary responsibility will be the creation, facilitation and implementation of procurement solutions in line with the Maersk business and specific project plans.
As primary procurement/contract manager for Maersk Decommissioning JV you will manage global performance and process tracking and improvement, strategy and business planning, and you will conceptualise and model ideas and tools. You will act as an internal consultant and project manager towards the procurement function’s internal and external stakeholders. Finally, you will provide strategic and operational support to tendering and during project execution.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are looking for a technically strong senior engineer with an eye for detail, with deep knowledge of electrical and control engineering, and with the ability to learn and understand technical aspects related to blade heating systems.
You will be part of the Product Design & Engineering team and your main task is to operate, maintain and further improve our blade heating system, which is an important part of LM’s product and component strategy. Your responsibility will cover functionality of the electrical system design and controls of these, as well as integrating it into our products and production.
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. You will have ample opportunity of gaining experience, and for the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Do you want to lead and improve Indudustrialization's governance structure, program and project portfolio management and strategy processes? This role is key to enable planning, budgeting and documentation of costs and is pivotal for decisions in Industrialization MT.
- Actively participate in Industrialization's management team to develop and execute ambitious strategies for facilities, production and transport technologies.
- Prepare material for decision making.
- Definition and operation of Industrialization’s governance system for departments and programs.
- Establish and operate meeting structures in a lean and inclusive way across departments.
Mars Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have 2-3 years of experience from the FMCG industry and a passion for introducing and developing consumer brands? Are you creative, excited to see sales grow and eager to contribute with your solutions? Then you might be our new colleague!
The Brand Activation Manager plays a vital and key part of the segment strategies and will have the overall responsibility for the segment Chocolate activity plan in the Nordic markets.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the segment creative concepts are briefed to Customer Marketing and delivered on time and in line with the plan
- Develop European Brand Concepts into Nordic Promotions
- Secure that the optimal activities for our Nordic product portfolio is in line with category & brand strategies
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Lantmännen Unibake Danmark A/S, Horsens
Are you ready to take responsibility for a reliable, and secure IT infrastructure and our many IT projects in Denmark and Germany including an ERP implementation?
You will be reporting to our CFO and be part of the Finance and IT leadership team, which is the centre of the company for commercial and administrative support to all departments in Lantmännen Unibake DK/Germany.
Besides managing the General IT support to the business, you will also:
- Project manage various internal IT projects like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, IT infrastructure
- Support the ERP implementation
- Optimize the IT support to the business
Global Wind Service A/S, Fredericia
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing across the globe with offices located in 10 countries and working in over 40 countries. Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our strong project team and deal with complex installation projects with global perspective.
- Injury-free execution of projects in compliance with client contract and obligations
- Customer contact, securing that our customer’s requirements are fulfilled
- Project management from A to Z (from preparations and kick-off to evaluation)
In FLSmidth’s Plant Service Maintenance department we are experiencing rapid development. For this reason we are seeking a new colleague to join our strong and dynamic team of Service Engineers.
As part of the Customer Service Maintenance team you will service our Grate Coolers on cement plants. More specifically, you will have a string of tasks, e.g.:
- Inspection and overhaul service of Grate Coolers in the cement industry
- Supervision of repair and installation jobs with a duration of 2-4 weeks
- Optimise the hydraulic systems
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you looking for a position where you can apply your electrical development and design experience? Do you have what it takes to act as a system integrator between individual electrical systems? Would you like to join a fast-paced international organisation where you can impact the future of wind energy? Then take a closer look at this exciting opportunity!
As Senior Electrical Specialist, your main responsibilities will be the specification of turbine design enhancements with focus on electrical systems. You will review and approve design changes with special focus on power electrical system, power supplies and control.
Your job will be to bring a system engineering perspective to design reviews and technical evaluation, acting as a system integrator between individual electrical systems.
As an enterprise, business, application, cloud or information architect in TS&A, you will have the opportunity to join a growing architecture team that works alongside our clients in their strategic programs at both enterprise and project level.
You will turn our clients’ visions into actionable solutions by clarifying target state, creating transformation blueprints, building roadmaps and guidance for the design and governance of architectures within one or several financial services capability areas.
- Creating next generation IT solutions and strategies in large organizations that take on our clients most complex problems
- Challenging enterprise transformations and target architectures
- Implementing architecture programs and projects guidance
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
As a Tools Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to lead and execute activities related to tools and equipment for the transportation, handling, installation and service of WTG. You will provide technical support throughout all stages of the construction project and maintain a close dialogue with the Installation, Commissioning and Pre-assembly Project Managers.
Your tasks will be various and will, amongst others, include:
- Overall responsible for the life cycle of main tools
- Scope projects/engineering changes to secure business benefits
- Ensure that key documentation on tools is available for the organisation to use
JKS søger for Lind Jensens Maskinfabrik A/S i Højmark
Er du en teknisk velfunderet og ledelsesstærk værkfører med blik for kvalitet? Har du lysten, viljen og gennemslagskraften til at drive forandringer, samtidig med at du brænder for at motivere dine medarbejdere? Er du struktureret og bevarer overblikket i en travl hverdag?
Der er tale om et job med alsidige arbejdsopgaver, hvor du bliver leder for et team på ca. 30 medarbejdere i bearbejdningsafdelingen, som består af CNC-styrede drejebænke, bearbejdningscentre, robotceller og enkelte manuelle maskiner.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil være følgende:
- Styring og daglig ledelse af produktionen.
- Bemanding og opfølgning på produktionen, som kører 2-holds skift.
- Ansvarlig for indkøbsdisponeringen af skærende værktøj.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience with MRP controlling and would you like an opportunity to apply your expertise in a young organisation? Are you structured and detail-oriented and do you enjoy working with many different stakeholders developing the area of the business?
You will be responsible for tools MRP controlling and procurements of tools and equipment for our sites worldwide. It is important that you maintain a good collaboration with the internal customers and external suppliers. You will work in a new area within MHI Vestas and get the chance to take part in developing and implementing new controlling activities, as the area is new to MHI Vestas.
You will also be responsible for:
- Participate in tools improvement projects as well as yearly stock take and perform stock count calculations.
- Continuous communication with projects, ensuring proper planning and forecasting of tools and equipment needed.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Kan du udvikle og implementere en global proces for vores Supplier Quality Assurance-afdeling? Vil du være ansvarlig for at lede og inspirere et stærkt team? Har du mod på at skabe professionelle samarbejdsrelationer med interne og eksterne interessenter?
I den nyoprettede stilling som SQA Manager bliver din primære opgave at sikre, at SQA-teamet understøtter den eksplosive salgsvækst, som vi oplever. Du får en vigtig rolle i udviklingen og implementeringen af en global handlingsplan for Kamstrups SQA-processer, og du får derfor muligheden for at sætte dit aftryk på organisationen.
Mere specifikt vil dine arbejdsopgaver være:
- At udvikle og implementere ensartede procedurer for SQA-funktionen.
- Ansvarlig for at integrere et nyt kvalitetssystem, der skal sikre leverandørkvaliteten.
- At følge op på eksisterende leverandørers kvalitetsniveau bl.a. via stikprøver og 8D rapporter.
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
Alfa Laval would like to strengthen the resource’s to ensuring that our PureBallast department can manage the Ramp-up plan with a Supply Chain Developer. The position is new and you will be located in Aalborg with direct report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As a Supply Chain Developer at Alfa Laval you will follow up on Process and Supply Development Process based upon input from the Replenishment Process to continuously secure the performance. You will ensure that our suppliers can deliver to our ramp up and constantly do risk management and analyzing with a dual source approach.
You will have the following key responsibilities;
- Closely monitor the supplier performance together with the Operational Buyer
- Drive containment actions
- Report any deviations regarding Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost to Supplier
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a ‘will to win’. We constantly strive to improve ourselves, and today we pride ourselves with having top product development methods and products plus highly skilled employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture ensure the opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
In your new position, you will be part of our Software Team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software for new and existing products. The team is mainly located in Middelfart, but you will also be working closely together with our colleagues in Poland. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop C# and .NET code for the medical sector world wide
- Ensure structured and testable code
- Participate actively in your SCRUM team