800 job matcher din søgning
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
The purpose of this position is to provide direct and ongoing support to the Triumph Wholesale team as well as the Strategic Accounts sales team in Scandinavia, Benelux, UK and Ireland. You will support the teams through performance of administrative, clerical, and customer service related duties and not one day will be the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and assisting of Head of Sales, Sales Managers and Sales team in Northern Region
- Arranging travels including visas, flights, cars, accommodation and handling appropriate expense reports
- Booking rooms and conference facilities and arranging in-house and external meetings, workshops and events
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. As such, you will be working closely together with technical colleagues, project management teams and business stakeholders to;
- Collaborate and implement the sourcing strategies for respective categories and relevant countries/regions
- Support sourcing strategy through market studies to identify best practices, identify gaps, risks and opportunities as well as to identify new suppliers and develop a robust supplier base.
- Facilitate and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
NS System A/S, Frederikshavn
Vi søger en engageret og selvstændig elev, der brænder for at yde en fantastisk kundeservice - er en teamplayer, der er klar til at gå et ekstra skridt for kunderne og kollegaerne – en person, som ønsker en god og solid uddannelse.
Som salgselev indgår du som en del af kundeserviceteamet og vil varetage opgaver på lige fod med resten af teamet. Din dag vil bestå af at servicere og vejlede vores forhandlere primært på det danske marked. Du skal være en stærk organisator og skal kunne sikre en god struktur i din arbejdsdag, hvor dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Ordremodtagelse og indtastningsarbejde samt reklamationsbehandling
- Telefonisk support
- Rådgivning og vejledning om produkter og løsninger
Humain ApS recruiting on behalf of a client
- strong sales profile in the Wind Industry
Referring to the CSO you are responsible for developing and maintaining contacts, relations, and stakeholders within defined customers. You will ensure sales processes from the first meeting to contract signature – you close the deals…
With a high drive and capacity, you actively pursue business opportunities and sales leads in a systematic and prioritized way. A key to your success is your ability to identify your customer’s needs and create solutions – thinking “out of the box”.
You will be working with complex contracts in multi-cultural teams selling solutions to the OEMs within the wind industry. Contract- and risk management will be a considerable part of your job – and essential to create growth in turnover, margin, and customer satisfaction.
Danske Spil A/S, Brøndby
Vil du have unik jobmulighed i Danmarks mest dynamiske marketingteam? Vi søger en esports ildsjæl som studentermedhjælper, der får ansvaret for at assistere vores eOddset Brand Manager med forskelligartede marketingopgaver med omdrejningspunkt omkring esport.
Du vil blive en del af brand- og positioneringsteamet i marketingafdelingen, og med reference til vores eOddset Brand Manager skal du sikre, at vi kommer i mål på vores kampagneaktiviteter.
- Hjælpe til med eksekvering af esport specifikke events, som Pro League og EsportsBio, med et klar fokus på kunden.
- Koordinere og håndtere vores esport sponsorater, og sikre en høj kvalitet af indhold.
- I samarbejde med Brand Manageren håndtere og videreudvikle YouTube og Twitch som medieplatform.
Sports Pharma A/S, Vejle
sports pharma får hele tiden nye spændende opgaver at løse. Det kræver en udvidelse af vores medarbejderstab, så hvis du kunne tænke dig at få et fleksibelt job i en dynamisk verden, så er det måske dig, vi leder efter.
Vi søger medarbejdere til at løse flere typer opgaver:
- præsentation og salg af vores brede varesortiment på sygehuse, kommuner og private klinikker
- undervisning og uddannelse internt i huset
- undervisning/assistance på vores Originale-kurser (Kinesio® Tape, Formthotics & Graston Technique).
Der er potentielt flere stillinger, hvorfor både en fuldtidsstilling og deltidsstilling kan komme i spil.
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
In Assurance, we primarily work with IT audit in connection with financial reporting at Deloitte’s own clients and preparation of audit reports for clients who handle housing and operation of systems and data for their clients. In this connection, we test the general IT controls of the applications and platforms (OS and DB) which are identified as relevant in connection with the company’s financial reporting.
WorldTicket A/S, Copenhagen
WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines. Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through our IT solutions.
Reporting to the Group CEO of WorldTicket, the Chief Financial Officer is a key player and economic guardian in continuation of the current business model´s impressive growth – adjusting and optimizing aspects of the model is important in relation to supporting the role as one of the market leaders in a very dynamic market place.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- You will have the overall responsibility for the finance department and all tasks related to reporting, financial modelling, annual reports and business controlling for WorldTicket and associated companies.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a scalable and solid business platform.
- Board work and participation will be expected.
Billetten A/S, Aarhus
Vil du arbejde med software, der er bindeleddet mellem den kulturelle verden og dets publikum? Trives du i et yngre, energisk team i en setting med fart på, hvor du hurtigt ser resultatet af dit arbejde?
Som vores fullstack-udvikler vil du primært arbejde i vores backend-applikationer, men også beskæftige dig med dele af frontenden af billetsystemet. Sammen med teamet udvikles der på vores webbaserede løsninger med API’er , betalings- og køsystemer på kundespecifikke opgaver. Du vil referere til vores CTO Mikkel Jensen og blive sat ind i vores udviklingsrutiner og få tid til at lære systemerne at kende.
- Teknologier og sprog som .NET, PHP7, React JS, Firebird SQL og app-udvikling på IOS/Android
- Udvikling i et virtualiseret Xen miljø, delt på Windows og Debian på serversiden.
- Planlægning og arkitektur på nye projekter
Nilfisk A/S, Hadsund
Vær med til at revolutionere den professionelle rengøringsindustri gennem teknologiudvikling.
Du kommer til at arbejde i afdelingen Connected Autonomous Solutions, der udvikler robotteknologi til gulvrengøringsmaskiner og støvsugere. Teamet du bliver en del af arbejder med den mekaniske teknologi til disse maskiner. Dit overordnede ansvarsområde bliver at udføre og dokumentere tests og at bygge prototyper og producere komponenter hertil.
- Udføre test på det mekaniske design på komponent- og subsystem-niveau, så interne og globale standarder overholdes
- Udføre test på rengøringssystemet.
- Designe og bygge prototyper af komponenter, subsystems og maskiner
- Producere dele til prototyper og test-setup.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are seeking a service-oriented engineer with a thorough eye for details, who likes operational tasks and smaller projects. You will be a member of the Product Structure team and be responsible for structural designs and maintaining design documentation for wind turbine blades.
Through your work and support to factories and service teams your help to ensure the highest standards of blade design and production. You will be part of factory and product audits, and therefore you can expect 4-6 weeks’ travel per year to our facilities in either China, India, US, Canada, Brazil, Spain or Poland. You will work in a highly skilled team of engineers from different cultures, and you will become a product expert.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
LM Wind Power is growing, and we are therefore strengthening our engineering team in Test & Validation.
Do you want to work in cross-functional project teams working closely together with colleagues from across the globe? As a senior engineer you will be the link between technology projects and the development workshops:
- You will be at the forefront of testing new materials for blades
- You will develop new methods and equipment for our laboratory and for worldwide use in our test facilities
- You will coordinate the execution of test engineering activities together with the test team
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Global HR Organization consists of 23 employees worldwide. The role of Group HR is to proactively, effectively, accurately and timely partner with management and the business to develop and execute strategies, plans and business priorities by providing high quality support, facilitate, challenge and advise on leadership, people and organizational matters and doing it in a compliant, respectful, ethical and legally correct way in line with the values of the firm.
As the Global HR Manager, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to our Global HR Business Partners and the Leadership Wheel. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Trustworthy communication with strong impact is crucial for GN Group’s ambitious growth journey and industry leadership. To support this, we are looking for a Student Assistant to assist our Group Communication team. Our current student assistant has been hired by GN Audio right after her final exams, so we are looking for a student with an interest in and flair for internal and external communication and SharePoint support.
The Group Communication team consist of eight team members. Working primarily with our two internal Communication Partners and our Group Media Manager. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Researching for articles
- Media monitoring
- Social Media streams.
Rockfon A/S, Hedehusene
If your professional interest and experience is founded within digital marketing, and you are looking for an opportunity to unfold all of your skills and really make your mark, this is it.
As Digital Marketing Specialist your overall focus is to generate sales across 15 markets globally. With the overall Group strategy as a platform you will play a key role in defining the future road map for digital marketing in Rockfon – and make it fly! How can we optimise marketing automation? How can we boost our SoMe presence? How can we fit our new efforts to support our 20 existing websites etc. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Drive and participate in digital projects – new tools on the websites, digital sales tools…
- Analyse and develop our presence on SoMe – across 15 markets globally
- Maintain and develop our Showpad solutions for sales
Student Assistant with an Interest in Social Media Marketing & PR.
Would you like to work with social media marketing and content development in a large international company? Are you organized, proactive and a fast learner?
As a Student Assistant, you will be part of the Communications & Digital Channels Team with dedicated digital marketing and communications managers. You will primarily assist our Social Media Channel Manager, but you will also support our other digital channels such as PR, email and web – all in a global context, which is why all communication is in English.
Among your tasks will be
- Handling community management on social media channels
- Assist in social media content development
- Assist with social media reporting
- Assist with advertising on Facebook and other social media platforms
Do you have the drive, skills and degree of marketing experience to be the driving force behind the creation of commercially anchored marketing campaigns? Are you capable of communicating complex products in a simple way and do you have the creativity to frame a global campaign based on input from many stakeholders?
In your new job, you will be the main driver bringing together relevant information and stakeholders. You will be chairing the group of people involved in bringing new products to market. You ensure campaign concepts are catchy, informative and with a strong call to action. You are a strong project manager and thrive in driving those projects forward.
You will be working closely together with Sales and Product Managers to gather information on new products while also ensuring that relevant market intelligence feeds into the future campaigns.
In your new job, you will be part of the Sales & Marketing Training Team consisting of nine dedicated colleagues. The team ensures that the Oticon Sales & Marketing organizations are supported with the necessary training materials thus facilitating the sales of our products, technologies, audiology and fitting systems. In this way, the team helps the organization optimize overall performance and growth.
You can look forward to a great range of exciting and challenging tasks, but your two main focus areas will be to:
- Develop new training materials: You together with Product Managers identify the key selling points of our product portfolio – and turn these insights into relevant training materials that work in a train the trainer set-up
- Train sales companies and customers: You train very knowledgeable internal/external stakeholders
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Global HR Organization consists of 23 employees worldwide. The role of Group HR is to proactively, effectively, accurately, and timely partner with management and the business to develop and execute strategies, plans and business priorities by providing high quality support, facilitate, challenge, and advise on leadership, people and organizational matters and doing it in a compliant, respectful, ethical and legally correct way in line with the values of the firm.
As our new HR Coordinator, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operation's processes as well as many varied tasks in connection with supporting our Global HR Business Partners and Group HR in general. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a few years of leadership experience, and are you ready to take the next step in your career? Would you like to do this within a high-technology environment with a strong sustainability agenda and a focus on innovative thinking?
Then take part in driving and managing our production technology development and get the chance to put your fingerprint on the future of Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) within a multinational, industrial operation.
AME is comprised of multiple departments developing vital aspects of our production technology within areas such as hydraulics, motors and mechatronics. In close collaboration with our centres of excellence (CoE’s), you will take part in managing a global function consisting of teams of engineers, technicians and project managers with the goal of driving the development, introduction and optimisation of strategic production technologies.