125 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We in Danske Bank are looking for an ambitious Market Data Specialist to our self-driven and agile team. Is that you?
YWe are expanding on many fronts and the role will join a team of five market data & integration specialists. The team support the Thomson Reuters TREP platform as the banks main pub/sub normalisation bus, which aggregates sources from Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters and internal publishers.
The role is to support and develop the banks strategic Tick Capture platform, based on One Market Data’s OneTick product suite. The platform is a key strategic component for the bank to meet its regulatory and business time series requirements.
For our Headquarter in Hillerød, we are looking for a new skilled technician/engineer for our fast running Product Quality team that plays an important role in maintaining world-leading quality solutions.
The job has close cross-functional relations, and the good solutions are achieved in collaboration with colleagues in for instance R&D, Product Engineering, Customer Support, Production and Suppliers.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Product quality responsible for a number of instruments offering technical support to Production (pro-actively acts as Productions 1st line of defense from a quality point of view)
- Ensure that changes in instruments are implemented in a structured way according to internal processes
With this course you get an unique opportunity to obtain a fundamental understanding of SAP, thus improving your job prospects considerably.
There is a great shortage of staff with SAP knowledge. With a SAP certification you are closer to your goal for employment with one of the large SAP Companies – a step closer.
The SAP Basic course does not require any special qualifications. The entire e-learning part and chat with online support is in English, while the language on teaching days always are in Danish and adjusted ad hoc to English-speaking students. You must bring your own laptop with Windows operating system, so you are able to work from home with the system.
GE Healthcare Danmark A/S, Brøndby
Can you sell medico-technical products and do you have a clinical background/understanding? Then we need you as an Account Manager within Life Care Solutions for Zealand, Funen or Jutland.
You will be a part of the Danish and Nordic Life Care Solution teams with close contact with colleagues and support functions within your area.You will be responsible for budget within your area and will be developing strategies for different types of accounts to optimize sale and be able to maintain and develop your customer portfolio.
DSS Silkeborg AS, Silkeborg
Tetra Pak Filtration Solutions in Silkeborg is searching for an experienced and motivated membrane filtration expert with a technical profile. You will report to our Service Manager and be part of a team of experienced colleagues. In cooperation with the Service Team, your primary task is to structure and drive the further development of our training portfolio, and own the administration of our growing pilot plant fleet. You will coordinate and follow up on site service and troubleshooting in general.
- Be the point of contact for Sales managers and internal R&D responsible for information on availability of pilot units, drive and coordinate maintenance of the pilot unit fleet.
- Coordinate order handling of Pilot unit rental orders and when created, ensure shipping and reception of goods back on time.
- Continuously keep track of the whereabouts of all units in the fleet.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby
WANT TO TAKE YOUR TECHNICAL SALES TALENT TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Would you like to work in an internationally oriented environment? Can you see yourself designing the best possible proposal for global offshore operators? Do you have flair for coordinating tasks with many different departments? Do you have some years of technical sales experience and are ready for new challenges, or are you a recent graduate (Global Business Engineer or the like)?
After a thorough training, your work will consist of creating high quality offers that meet customer requirements in relation to their offshore projects. Your work is dependent on involvement from several departments in the company so you will have a broad interface with Supply Chain Management, Legal, Manufacturing, Projects, Engineering and Management – and of course your colleagues in our sales department.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
We offer an opportunity as Student Assistant in the Tax Department, which is part of the Finance department at Maersk Drilling headquartered in Lyngby. As part of the Tax Department, you will get the chance to work on various assignments in a high profile area with experienced colleagues, and liaise with the business operations of the Maersk Drilling.
You will gain insight and broad knowledge of Maersk Drilling's activities worldwide and will have an opportunity to expand your professional and social network.
You will be involved in various daily tasks including, but not limited to:
- Providing initial tax legislation research input for tendering projects
- Collecting and organizing documents for tax audits
- Preparing input for tax memorandums.
Bloom recruiting on behalf of Secomea A/S in Herlev
to drive Secomea's IIoT Data Collection Solutions
For our client Secomea, we are searching for a skilled Product Manager with a technical background within networking products, cloud technologies or IoT.
Secomea is a world leader in IIoT Secure Remote Access solutions, used globally by large corporates and sold through distributors and OEMs worldwide. They face exceptional growth and were recently awarded the Børsen Gazelle Growth award for the 5th consecutive year, have recently been appointed as Nordic Scaler and they are on the Top100 list of best IoT brands in the world.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Join Performance Management Denmark as our new Analyst and help to ensure that Personal Banking keeps delivering strong financial results and fulfill our long-term financial ambitions.
Our span of responsibility covers financial planning, reporting and providing decision support to top management.
As we are a small team covering large ground, you will be involved in several aspects and various types of analysis - often in collaboration with the variuos business units. As our primary focus, we are responsible for financial forecasting and target-setting, driving the processes and forming a one-point-of-entry for our many stakeholders involved communicating complex matter in an understandable way.
Cognizant Technology Ltd., Lithuania
We are looking for a Danish speaking Team Leader in Property and Casualty Claims Team in Vilnius, who will lead new, enthusiastic and motivated team and will be responsible for providing highest level quality and collaboration with our new client. If you are open to new opportunities, have good communication and problem solving skills, have worked in Insurance field 2+ years and have team management experience, we will be looking forward for Your letter today!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of and helping them to grow and improve more in their career.
- Updating documentation and adhering to statutory audits of all processes as requested by client.
- Working closely with client and team members to improve and develop processes and operations as well as request for additional trainings in case of process updates or errors.
Cognizant Technology Ltd., Lithuania
Cognizant Team in Lithuania is growing and we are looking for motivated, keen to learn and passionate people, who are willing to expand their career in a worldwide company as a Senior Insurance Specialist in Property and Casualty (P&C) team.
In this position, you will:
- Effectively and timely communicate information on products/services or trouble-shoot issues with the client.
- Accurately execute tasks, highlight and resolve issues/queries.
- Refer to knowledge updates to effectively process transactions.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and colorful work place with multicultural community and professional team members.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Terma A/S, Herlev eller Lystrup
The C2, Programs & Systems Management department is currently looking for a passionate Systems Engineer to support the growth of our Surveillance & Mission Systems business area.
You will be responsible for requirement management and definition of architectural solutions, including partitioning the complete system into modules as well as the interfaces between these. Furthermore, you will be responsible for verification and validation of the complete solution in cooperation with the test engineers.
As a Systems Engineer, you will have a lot of opportunity to touch upon numerous associated professional domains, e.g. useability, software architecture, sparring with the software engineers, project management, user experience, electronics and mechanical design, test, sales support and knowledge of the naval domain.
Nuori ApS, Copenhagen
NUORI is an innovative, high-end cosmetics company based in Copenhagen. We are ambitiously building an international brand with cult-status and a large growth potential. Our approach combines the latest science with cutting-edge design - and a Nordic love for simplicity and purity with a passion for beauty.
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to meet and exceed sales and margin objectives within his/her region while ensuring the integrity of the NUORI brand.
- Execute annual sales plans for the region
- Identify and acquire new accounts
- Travel and meet with accounts
- Negotiate prices, quantities and product placement in store
We offer an energetic, fast-paced culture, where professional excellence and personal integrity are equally valued
ISG Danmark/Recruiters recruiting on behalf of TIA Technology A/S in Virum
TIA is expanding and is looking for strong profiles. Are you our new DevOps Engineer?
As a DevOps Engineer at TIA Technology, you will collaborate with the rest of the development teams, making sure the released software represents our solid craftsmanship and is released in a predictable way. You will introduce new processes, tools and standards based on best practices and help the wider organization to encompass the DevOps culture and mindset.
The specific tasks include but is not limited to:
- Providing visibility into infrastructure, including servers, Docker containers VMs and services
- Configuration management of machines and software via code
- Server and container provisioning, cloud building via code
For our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a new Global Quality Manager – a talented, structured person who can secure our success with our quality on a strategic, tactical and detailed level. We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects – where High Quality is always a very important factor.
FOSS develops and produces state of the art analytical instruments for analysis of milk, meat, grain, wine and more. Our instruments combine sophisticated flow systems and mechanical features with state of the art electronics, optics and SW.
For the job as Global Quality Manager, your main reports will be sitting in Denmark, but you will have the responsibility for the Global Quality including having a report from our Quality function in Suzhou, China.
AdHoc Translations A/S, Copenhagen
If you are passionate about language, structured, proactive and if you enjoy a dynamic working day, then the role of Project Manager/Account Manager at Adhoc Translations is a great opportunity for you.
You will be managing the daily localisation and translation projects coming in from our Swedish and international clients from A to Z.
- Managing a portfolio of Swedish and international B2B clients, including identifying their needs and requirements and offering innovative solutions tailored to their specific needs.
- High-level management of all kinds of large and small translation and localisation projects from the quote stage to delivery to the client.
- Following up with our clients through status calls and meetings to make sure our clients get the best possible service.
Sandoz A/S, Odense
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further; apply today for Key Account Manager OTC.
The purpose of the Key Account Manager role is to build, own and execute business plans to secure a solid professional relationship with pharmacies. The assigned territory is Funen and Southern part of Denmark, where the Key Account Manager is expected to meet sales goals, drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. The Key Account Manager will develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results for customers and Sandoz across the Danish OTC portfolio, and will differentiate Sandoz as a leader in selected specific therapeutic areas.
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Akzo Nobel in Mariager
Randstad is seeking for an ambitious Production Controller / Financial Analyst for the finance department on behalf of our client, Akzo Nobel Salt A/S in Mariager. Seize the opportunity to be a part of the 'Akzo Nobel Family', which consists of a highly professional and socially working environment in a company with very high retention of employees.
You will be part of the financial department, where you will be working closely with 4-6 skilled colleagues. The approach is professional, fact-based and holds great opportunity for working independently with freedom and responsibility.
The primary task regarding this position is to follow-up in relation to the company's production. The controller is formally given the responsibility within production and cost-price structure (both the variable and capacity costs).
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Would you like to become part of a global communications team? And would you like to get insights about working with owner communications that strengthens owner engagement and delivers value to our business? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Global Owner Communication. We are seeking a new Student Assistant (15 hours a week) who can start as soon as possible.
As our new Student Assistant in Global Owner Communication you will be working with:
- Production of global news and videos for our extranet, app and printed newsletter.
- Support our Digital Project Manager in developing our new global digital platform. This includes research, analysis,tests and general project and communication support.
- Support content production for the new digital platform.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of client
As a customer service representative at Amway, your job is to ensure that everything is functioning out in the field, whether your customers are Key Account Managers or distributors. As a customer service representative, you are the most important point of contact for your customers, whose success directly depends on you. Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for day-to-day telephone and e-mail contact with your customers and Key Account Managers in the Finnish and Swedish markets.
- Providing information about products in a professional way.
- Preparing reports and analyses of sales figures, and other administrative support tasks.
- Coordination of small- and large-scale customer events.
- Coordination and follow-up on administrative tasks relating to Finance and “Shared Service Center”.