Din søgning matcher 2 kategorier. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
112 job matcher din søgning
Terma A/S, Lystrup and Grenaa
Do you want to work in an international high tech company, operating within highly specialized areas like aerospace, defense industry, security or space?
As SCM Intern in Terma you will be part of a company that employs a lot of engaged, knowledgeable and international people, and where Lean, Continuous Improvement and performance driven winner culture are parts of your daily work.
You will be an active participant in working with our SCM strategy and improving our internal/external supply chain for the future.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN:
- Challenging and developing our current processes, systems and reporting to enable even better performance
- Define and implement performance management tools and processes
- Definition and improvement of our Inventory planning activities with respect to the strategic targets
Har du erfaring med udvikling af læringsmateriale, og har du samtidig tæft og interesse for digitalisering, så har vi projektet til dig.
Mercantec søger snarest muligt en projektmedarbejder, som i tæt samarbejde med underviserne på Teknologisk VidenCenter kan sikre, at afdelingen senest sommeren 2019 har samlet alt relevant undervisningsmateriale på en digital læringsplatform således, at undervisere og elever umiddelbart kan få adgang til undervisningsmaterialer.
Som projektmedarbejder får du ansvar for at videreføre projektet i samarbejde med uddannelseslederne på Teknologisk VidenCenter. Du sikrer, at de enkelte teams lever op til de aftalte krav for læringspakkerne, og at teamet som helhed tager ejerskab og står inde for det fælles materiale både fagligt og pædagogisk.
Are you passionate about delivering highly professional, service-oriented and value adding support to three Senior Vice Presidents in Vestas? Do you have solid experience working behind the scenes to help executive management deliver successfully? Are you highly motivated, service-minded and have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills? And do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-paced and international environment?
If so, this is a great opportunity for you to join a market leader in the wind energy market!
- Calendar Management: organise and maintain calendars, make appointments, identify and resolve calendar conflicts.
- Travel Management: organise travels through travel agency
- Meeting Management: plan and organise meetings, anticipate meeting needs consistent with the SVPs' calendars and finalise arrangements for space, food and other accommodations.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about gaming, insights, digital marketing and partner collaboration?
You will join a team of highly passionate and dedicated game industry professionals. LEGO Digital Games is managing all LEGO games - and the marketing team has an essential role across the full portfolio. You will be part of the Toys-to-Life team that is focusing on integrating physical toys and games in one seamless experience.
You will be the primary driver of the commercial and business strategic aspects of the projects, so you:
- Set commercial game direction for Toys-to-Life projects and define business reasons and logic.
- Share forecasts and insights, which you collect in collaboration with LEGO Global Insights.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external partners and ensure engagement in the partnerships.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Teledyne Reson A/S, Slangerup
As Service Coordinator you will be part of a strong team that is handling the commercial customer communication on telephone and e-mail to customers that needs service and repair of their underwater technology equipment. Our customer base is geographically worldwide.
As a Service Coordinator you will l be full end-to-end responsible for managing and staying on-top of the flow of all engineering services activities.
- E-mail and telephone support to customers.
- Issuance of shipping instructions to customers.
- Registration of incoming repair shipments.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Do you want to shape your own position and do you want to be part of a fast-growing international company?
We offer an exciting and responsible position with excellent opportunities for you to personally shape the position. You will be part of a dedicated software team, which works to further develop the software that is chiefly responsible for the communication between all of the customer’s robots, which we call fleet management. Fleet management is responsible for among other things:
- Synchronisation of data between the robots
- Monitoring of the robots
- Order management
- Managing shared resources, e.g. charging stations, areas with limited space
- Demonstration of REST API for e.g. ERP and warehouse management-systems
NorthQ APS, Copenhagen
Can you contribute with fresh ideas from different knowledge areas like distributed computing, large-scale design, networking, data storage and security? Are you interested in Big Data and working with our mission-critical IoT infrastructure that services users worldwide?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving IoT & Home Automation software
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
NorthQ ApS is a Danish IoT company, with 10 years of experience in the market and a main focus on manufacturing and developing home automation and energy optimization solutions. By using our retrofit readers for power, water, heat and gas, we want to improve people’s lives and offer them a more sustainable one, where they can save money on energy in their homes with unique and easy to use quality products, based on innovative technology.
Jørgensen & Co. A/S, Roskilde
Jørgensen & Co A/S er et dansk handels- og ingeniørfirma etableret i 1946. Vi bor i Roskilde, hvor vi har administration og lager. Vi beskæftiger os med salg af elektronikkomponenter til industrien blandt andet til kommunikation, space, medical, militær m.m.
Vi søger en ekstern sælger med flair for teknik indenfor salg til elektronikindustrien.
- Intern/ekstern salg af elektronikkomponenter.
- Opsøgende salg hos nye kunder og pleje af eksisterende.
- Rejseaktivitet i ind-og udland i forbindelse med leverandør- og kundebesøg samt udstillinger
Vi tilbyder et selvstændigt og udfordrende job i en mindre virksomhed, hvor du gennem en engageret og ansvarlig indsats får mulighed for at præge din egen og virksomhedens udvikling. Et arbejdsmiljø præget af glæde, hjælpsomhed, gensidig respekt og godt humør. Vi lægger stor vægt på trivsel i dagligdagen.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank approaches CRM?
We are looking for our new UX designer that will join our full stack teams consisting of business representatives and engineers. Together with your team you will have an end-to-end responsibility for a variety of product deliveries. As a UX designer, you will design new user experiences as well as collaborate directly with our users to design and implement user interfaces for new features and deliveries. You will be comfortable translating experiences between desktop and mobile.
As our new UX designer you match most of the following criteria:
- Higher education in a design related field
- High UX and usability standards and a passion for thinking creatively about digital experience and visualizing concepts.
Gubra ApS, Hørsholm
At Gubra we are looking for an experienced Group Leader to head our Histology Group currently consisting of 7 scientists and 4 laboratory technicians. The focus of the histology group is to deliver high quality data within diabetes, obesity, and related metabolic disorders.
Gubra is a very dynamic and data driven company. Our research activities are focused within the metabolic space where many of our disease models and technologies are interconnected.
Your tasks as Group Leader of the Histology Group are varied, but include:
- Daily management of the entire group of scientists and technicians ensuring personal development and a high level of information
- Help scientists prioritize resources, maintain efficiency and timeline adherence in complex research projects without compromising quality
- Participation in relevant cross-functional meetings ensuring a smooth collaboration on internal and external projects
Lisberg recruiting on behalf of Blue Ocean Robotics in Odense
Do you have strong leadership and technical skills?
Your future role will be to handle project leadership of selected mobile robot projects (AMR). Our new robot portfolio in Blue Ocean Robotics requires a high degree of articulated robotics elements, which are complex. You have to:
- Be so technically sound and professionally strong that you can make independent decisions in close dialogue with the customer and the managers of Blue Ocean Robotics.
- Take care of the close work process with the customer, with a special focus on understanding customer needs, and delivering a technical response to their requirements and wishes.
- Manage projects from start-up to satisfied customers, focusing on delivering such a complete robot solution as possible. We always focus on the partnership with the customer ending with a new partnership where we develop the robot to the finished product.
Schneider Electric IT Denmark, Kolding
Do you want to work at the forefront of Industrial IoT? And can you define the hardware architecture for embedded platforms designed for use across all our products?
Your job is to define the hardware architecture with vendor and chipset selection for our MPU platforms including connectivity, cyber security, ARM cores and FPGAs. Collaborating with the product owner, you translate business requirements for embedded devices into use cases and technical specifications, just as you:
- Design technology leading embedded MPU platforms
- Dive into and take ownership of critical design issues
- Participate in design reviews
- Address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Want to drive strategically important initiatives that boost the success of our global sales organisation? Join us to take up a highly cross-functional and international role in the intersection between shopper, brand and retailer insights within one of the most loved kids brands in the world.
Within Market and Commercial Development (MCD), you will join a team of 9 colleagues in Sales Tools & Systems who strive to enable value creation in the sales organisation globally through digital tools and processes. Your first assignment is to mature our space and category analytics. Doing so, you help trade marketing colleagues, key account managers and merchandisers around the world build a strong partnership with retailers via space management and assortment planning.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Riis Retail A/S, Kolding eller København
Til vores Hospitality afdeling søger vi en erfaren og særdeles kreativ Design Manager til at varetage konceptudviklingsopgaver for én af vores innovative kunder, Joe & the Juice.
Du får det overordnede ansvar for at videreudvikle et af de mest succesfulde Juicebar-koncepter samt det ledelsesmæssige ansvar for de øvrige designere i teamet. Sparring med direktionen og den øvrige ledelse på tværs af de forskellige brands vil også være en naturlig del i dagligdagen.
Opgaver og ansvarsområder
- Konceptvedligehold og indretning af æstetiske og velfungerende butikker
- Daglig kontakt og kreativ sparring med kunden
Vil du være med til at sælge nogle af de stærkeste brands i dansk dagligvarehandel? Og har du en vindende personlighed, som kan skabe værdi i samhandlen med dine kunder? Så er du måske vores nye salgskonsulent til vores distrikt på Midt- og Vestsjælland.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver bliver rådgivning omkring produkter, marketing tiltag og salgsudviklingen hos de enkelte kunder samt etablering af udstillinger, som generer salg ud af butikken. Du gennemfører desuden centrale og selektive kampagner hos kunderne og optimerer hyldesalg via space og distribution.
Vi tilbyder et spændende job med mulighed for personlig og faglig udvikling i en attraktiv og dynamisk virksomhed, hvor de grundlæggende værdier er Åbenhed, Handlekraft og Helhedssyn.
Aduro A/S, Hasselager
Do you thrive on the interaction between people – and can you build relations that create business?
We want to strengthen our LATIN sales team with an Area Sales Manager. From our head office in Aarhus, you will service our Italian customers. The right candidate knows how to manage our 10 Italian agents, develop our DIY chains, and support sales.
- An international innovative organisation
- An office environment with five different nationalities who combined speak seven languages
- A warm and open environment – we are a team who look after each other
Deloitte Consulting is among the largest consulting firms in Denmark employing more than 600 consultants. Our service line Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) is currently looking for students for the business analyst position who can help us provide advice to our clients on their IT-strategic challenges.
As a business analyst in TS&A you will get an incomparable opportunity to take an active part in projects aiming at solving some of our clients’ most challenging and complex IT-related problems. We advise organisations across the financial services industry, the public sector and private industries, and as a business analyst you will get a unique insight into the C-level agenda in a variety of sectors.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to ensure a safe transition of the core LEGO® experience into digital space?
In the role as senior UI/UX designer, you join a newly established team that explore and direct new digital experiences from the heart of the LEGO Design organisation. We work with the LEGO brand and core innovation at an interesting point in time where we are exploring the digital build and physical play experience. To succeed, we collaborate broadly with our design community as well as other digital delivery teams - and so you will need a broad skill set to:
- Work as part of a small but expert team, partnering broadly with teams across the full value chain
- Work from concept and ideation through to prototyping and delivery
- Deliver visual design that reflects the very essence of our LEGO brand
- Deliver awesome user experiences for the next generation of digital building experiences
©2018 The LEGO Group
Manpower recruiting on behalf of Cognizant in Copenhagen
The Office Manager provides administration support to the corporate office in Copenhagen and ensures the smooth running and availability of our office to the employees, clients and other visitors of an international IT outsourcing and consulting company.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires the highest level of professionalism, with a flexible approach, working full time from our Copenhagen office. The role is part of a wider team with peers in Norway, Sweden and a number of other countries across Continental Europe.
- Ensure smooth running of the Copenhagen office in line with business requirements
- First point of contact to welcome people at the office
- Practical organization of the facilities (work spaces, meeting rooms, cleaning staff, etc.)
ISS Facility Services A/S, Copenhagen
Are you up for the challenge of driving ISS Denmark forward on our digital journey? And would you like to interact with stakeholders on all levels of the organization to understand how IT solutions can support the realization of tactical and strategic intentions? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
As our Digital Strategy Manager you will help develop and maintain the approach to innovation in the digital space in ISS Denmark. With your digital mindset and business knowledge you will influence the way we approach the digital world in a way that will differentiate us further as the world’s leading Facility Service provider.
You will be heading up our digital efforts to identify and securely deliver digital services and solutions for internal as well as external customers.