Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
173 job matcher din søgning
Are you a passionate and skilled UX Designer? If you can answer yes to most of the following questions, we might have a very interesting job opportunity for you.
Do you have a solid understanding of user experience design principles? Are you capable of addressing complex design problems and provide sound design solutions? Can you develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas? Are you eager to influence the creation of innovative experiences, products, and solutions for important and complex problems within the water sector?
Alfa Laval Nordic A/S, Søborg
Alfa Laval Nordic, our Nordic sales company, is seeking a new Field Service Engineer for our Marine Market. We expect you to have a good mechanical understanding and a solid working knowledge within automation and process optimization. The job entails support and problem solving on board vessel’s or at yards, which will include a high travel activity. You will primarily work with our rotating equipment decanters and high speed separators and it is expected that you are capable to set the customer first.
About the job
- Preventive maintenance of supplied equipment and machines
- Repair and service according to customer requirements
- Support to customers and general technical support
- Troubleshooting and adjustments to equipment and machines
Jacqueline de Yong, Brande
Er du struktureret og energisk med en passion for detaljer og resultater? Kan du se dig selv i et ambitiøst og internationalt miljø?
Vi vækster hos Jacqueline de Yong og vil derfor styrke vores indkøbsafdeling yderligere med en Assistant Buyer indenfor Outerwear. Vi vil være de bedste, og du vil derfor komme til at arbejde i et ambitiøst og travlt miljø, hvor vi hele tiden har fokus på at udvikle forretningen og hinanden.
Outerwear er en strategisk vigtig kategori, som vi konstant arbejder på at udvikle hos Jacqueline De Young. Du får derfor en afgørende rolle i at sikre at vigtige administrative opgaver såsom opfølgning på leverancer og salgsprøver, placering af produktionsordrer samt kommentering herpå bliver udført med stor præcision. Du er derfor også med til at sikre, at vores produkter er af god kvalitet gennem en løbende opfølgning og kvalitetskontrol.
Jacqueline de Yong, Brande
Er du en dygtig relationsskaber, der formår altid at møde kunden med et smil på telefonen?
Hos Jacqueline De Yong har vi stor succes med at tilbyde vores kunder lækre produkter til markedets stærkeste priser, og det stræber vi hver dag efter at blive ved med. Du har derfor muligheden for at blive en del af et dynamisk og kompetent team, hvor vi har høje forventninger til hinanden, og samtidigt giver plads til nye ideer og stor udvikling.
Du får din daglige gang på kontoret i Brande, hvor du igennem telefon salg til vores eksisterende kunder skal sikre, at kunderne altid har den rette varepakke og sammensætning af NOOS-produkter.
Ansvars- og arbejdsområder
- Optimering af salget til vores WHS-kunder på det danske marked igennem intensiv telefonsalg
- Skabe nærhed til vores WHS-kunder, herunder deltagelse i mulige events og messer
- Sikre, at der i butikkerne arbejdes optimalt med Jacqueline De Yongs produkter
Jacqueline de Yong, Brande
Er du en talentfuld og kreativ juniorindkøber med en passion for design og resultater?
Vi vækster hos Jacqueline de Yong og vil derfor styrke vores indkøbsafdeling yderligere med en Junior Buyer til vores Denim-produkter. Vi vil være de bedste, og du vil derfor komme til at arbejde i et ambitiøst og travlt miljø, hvor vi hele tiden har fokus på at udvikle forretningen og hinanden.
- Udvælge og udvikle produkter både selvstændigt og i samarbejde med teamet
- Opretholde en tæt dialog med vores salgskanaler i forhold til markedsbehov
- Deltage på interne såvel som eksterne salgsmøder
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every month, more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed.
Every single day, Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As Payroll Specialist, you will be joining our Copenhagen team and help us facilitate our growth through contributing to ensure high quality processes around our payroll. You will play a key role in a small team responsible for processing pay runs for the entire Trustpilot Group currently consisting of approximately 600 employees in Denmark, US, UK, Germany, Lithuania and Australia.
MT Højgaard is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies, with customers in Denmark and selected locations abroad.
Along with any supporting staff, the Commissioning Manager will manage and direct all commissioning related activities to include testing, QA/QC, Functional Performance, training, equipment, and systems start-up.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Lead the management interfaces with client and third parties during testing and commissioning phase.
- Responsible to implement and execute a strategic start-up and commissioning plan.
- Manage interfaces with Project Team (Construction Manager, Superintendents, and Quality Assurance Manager), subcontractors/vendors, and the owner during testing and commissioning phase.
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you driven by working with HR support and administrative tasks in a dynamic international environment? Then this is your chance to gain experience with driving efficient and high-quality HR administration in an ambitious global company.
As our HR student assistant, you will work hands-on with administrative HR tasks and provide an important service to the entire organisation. More specifically, you will:
- Manage our HR support mailbox, assisting all your colleagues across the globe with various HR administration tasks
- Prepare and handle all types of administrative and legal personnel documents
- Maintain our HR system, managing employee registrations
- Be responsible for updating our employee archive and handling the contact to our pension broker
AVEVA AB, Malmö, Aalborg or Cambridge
Our Application Consultants play a key role in contributing to the growth of business within their regions, whilst providing essential post-sales product support, training and customer set-up for AVEVA applications.
The Senior Application Consultant will be working as an integral part of the TPS ERM Team. The TPS ERM Team follow and support AVEVA ERM (and other associated products) from Product Development to Customer deployment and feedback.
The Senior Application Consultants within the TPS ERM team are required to:
- Use their industry experience to ensure AVEVA ERM products are fit for purpose
- Help create and maintain training collateral for AVEVA ERM products
- Contribute to and carry out training for regional business units.
Lisberg recruiting on behalf of Blue Ocean Robotics in Odense
Do you have strong leadership and technical skills?
Your future role will be to handle project leadership of selected mobile robot projects (AMR). Our new robot portfolio in Blue Ocean Robotics requires a high degree of articulated robotics elements, which are complex. You have to:
- Be so technically sound and professionally strong that you can make independent decisions in close dialogue with the customer and the managers of Blue Ocean Robotics.
- Take care of the close work process with the customer, with a special focus on understanding customer needs, and delivering a technical response to their requirements and wishes.
- Manage projects from start-up to satisfied customers, focusing on delivering such a complete robot solution as possible. We always focus on the partnership with the customer ending with a new partnership where we develop the robot to the finished product.
Are you looking to take the next step and kick-start your career within manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in an international research based pharmaceutical company? - Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve is steep and we expect a lot from you, however, in return we offer a programme that will enable you to grow both on a professional and personal level, kick-starting your career with the best possible foundation.
As a graduate with us you will achieve 360-degree insight and hands-on experience within the fundamental job-functions making up chemical pharmaceutical manufacturing in Lundbeck.
Do you have solid qPCR technical knowledge and a commercial background? Do you have the passion and drive to succeed in a challenging environment, and would you like a chance to develop a fantastic career in a world-renowned company, and Europe’s market leader in qPCR? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The role will involve significant travel activity – at least 50% of the time – predominantly within the Nordics (DENMARK and NORWAY), but also outside the region.
Your responsibilities among others will include:
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans with the other sales teams in Bioscience Division and Research and Safety Division
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions
s Project Manager in FLSmidth Airtech - Air Pollution Control you will assume overall technical and financial responsibility for designated projects ranging from DKK 2m to 100m. Anticipate a demanding position in an international environment where you will meet and work with people from different cultural backgrounds around the globe.
Your primary task will be to manage projects for air pollution control equipment and plants, comprising fabric filters, electrostatic precipitators and semi-dry de-SOx reactors. As such, you will:
- contribute to the final sales work in partnership with the sales responsible
- ensure that the project economy and time schedule are thoroughly prepared before your participation in final contract negotiations with the customer
- manage all project phases from contract award to handover of the plant to the customer
Oticon, Smørum or Nice
We are looking for a senior director to lead the software development area in Oticon Medical and being part of the R&D leadership with reference to VP, R&D.
At Oticon Medical, we develop Bone Anchored Hearing Systems (BAHS) and Cochlear Implants (CI). You will be in charge of a large and fast growing team of very skilled and motivated engineers as well as managers across sites in Denmark and France. The team, which is responsible for developing fitting solutions and eSW for hearing implants, has been through a very progressive growth and development over the last years.
- Overall leadership for the software area in Oticon Medical
- Continue the development of the SW team and expand it further both in size and the way we work
- Drive and coordinate the R&D activities within eSW and fitting software, apps, etc.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Our headsets love the ears of our customers and our customers love our headsets. This has resulted in a strong and stable growth of our business, and we are now looking for you: A dedicated and smart student who would like to start the career in our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of electronics, electro-acoustics, production testing and wireless technologies.
You will become part of our Hardware Engineering team working within the field of hardware development. In detail, you will help us with:
- Development of hardware, electro-acoustic components and systems for our products
- Building up standardized measurement setups
- Standard electrical measurements
CMC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Are you passionate about QC in Bioassay? We are looking for one additional scientist! Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
As a Scientist in QC Bioassay, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically sound and cGMP compliant analytical results and documents, plan and complete various projects within deadlines in close collaboration with your colleagues in the group and assist the whole QC department with your professional expertise. You will also have direct contact with external customers and represent QC at regular customer meetings.
The main tasks are as follow:
- Write and review cGMP documents (e.g. test methods, general procedures).
- Review and approve analytical results for cGMP compliance and scientific content.
- Assist in analytical methods transfer from Analytical Development or customers into QC
Har du en god teknisk baggrund, og vil du spille en vigtig rolle i koblingen mellem udvikling og produktion sammen med kreative udviklere og procesorienterede produktionsfolk?
Global Sourcing er en helt central afdeling i Production & Supply Chain, hvor vi arbejder på taktisk og strategisk niveau med indkøb til vores high-end analytiske løsninger. Du vil blive 1 ud af 5 projektindkøbere som repræsenterer Global Sourcing i vores udviklingsprojekter. Vi arbejder for at gøre vores udviklingsprojekter klar til produktion, hvor du undervejs har den koordinerende indkøbsrolle.
Du kommer med fra start i vores udviklingsprojekter og igennem din rolle som projektdeltager bidrager du aktivt til at forskellige projektinteresser og teknologier samt det kommercielle aspekt kommer til at gå op i en højere enhed. Du får ansvar for at:
- indkøbe dele i udviklingsfaserne
- sikre, optimere og overvåge omkostninger gennem hele udviklingsprocessen
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to be a part of the world’s biggest pump company’s development organization? We are ambitious and are now increasing our activity level.
You become part of the Motor Mechanics department in Bjerringbro, where we are responsible for all new developments of motors in Grundfos. Our development is carried out in close cooperation with the Motor Technology department where the electrical design of the motor is done.
You will dedicate the majority of your time to development projects where you will be responsible for developing motor parts. Here, you take part in specific development projects working on design, simulation, review, verification and documentation of e.g. housings and rotating systems including shafts, rotors and bearings.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you up for a challenge – and ready to make your influence count?
In this role, you will be responsible for Mechatronics development and thus our future embedded solutions within Grundfos’ high end products – such as Magna, MGE etc. Overall, you will lead a team of about 13 specialists in a global setup.
To succeed, you apply your knowledge of best practices as well as relevant policies, systems, processes, local laws and regulations to create coherent, synchronous and aligned processes and R&D activities within the team.
More specifically, you:
- Establish objectives, processes, operational efficiency and concrete execution plans
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop the a team of 13 developers (Mechanical and Electronics) to ensure that we achieve our business objectives and comply with all relevant regulations and laws
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a highly motivated team player that wants to fast track your career within the financial sector? Join Group Financial Planning and face the challenge of strengthening the performance management framework in Danske Bank, a top tier Nordic Bank.
Your primary responsibility is to investigate and understand the underlying performance of the business units and provide your view on Danske Bank’s overall financial performance. Furthermore, your role is to
- participate in our most important processes in relation to rolling forecasting and financial target setting
- do deep dive analysis on performance related topics
- take an outside-in perspective on Danske Bank and its performance relative to peers with the purpose of driving financial performance