Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
191 job matcher din søgning
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be part of a strong team of developers responsible for groundbreaking audio solutions? Does the prospect of contributing with your own ideas that may push the boundaries within audio technology sound appealing?
As a software developer, you will become a part of the software engineering department that developed the software for Jabra Engage and Jabra Sport Pulse, the first headset in the world that measures heart rate via your ears.
Together with your fellow members of our embedded software team, and in close cooperation with the application software and software testing teams, you will take part in maintaining and developing GN Audio's software platforms for current and future products.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Lead Regulatory Adviser in the Energy Economics team where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a profound dialogue on the regulatory framework in the EU and in our footprint-countries and to advice on concrete business decisions.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee daily activities and support the creation and implementation of our long-term strategies, you will help maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth in the transformation of Legal to positively impact our customers and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess a mixture of skills, as this role involves various tasks with a lot of moving parts, and therefore is required to have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
You will be a trusted advisor to the General Counsel and his team, with your primary tasks to support and drive the transformation journey that Legal is embarking on for the coming years, ensure that all business systems and communication tools are managed and provide administration and general support to the team.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Are you our next corporate finance talent, do you have ambitions, and would you like your work to make a high impact?
We are looking for a highly qualified Financial Analyst to join Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in Ørsted Finance where you and your colleagues are responsible for Ørsted’s overall long-term financial business plan and for providing Ørsted’s top management with financial and strategic analyses to support decision making.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We offer substantial freedom with responsibility, a competitive salary, an informal and attractive working environment and educational opportunities.
K2 Search ApS recruiting on behalf of Schindler in Ballerup
As Schindler’s new BU Manager, you will become part of the management team, and thereby you will both get to display and further develop your strong leadership skills in a manner consistent with Schindler’s leadership framework and values. You will get the unique chance to develop your team members and act as a Schindler leadership role model for other business leaders.
- Responsibility for both the revenue and profitability of the Repair, Maintenance and Modernization business
- Actively contribute to increased sales and good relationships with the company's existing and targeted key customers
- Develop both profitability and growth of the EI organization by developing the current field personnel’s culture towards proactive sales.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Does this sound good? Take the lead of the most skillful engineers in the audio industry and introduce the world’s leading microphones to the market.
As Senior Project Manager you will play a key role in delivering advanced digital and mixed mode ASIC platforms and derivatives according to Knowles steadily increasing project portfolio.
Your prime focus is to lead high performance teams of highly skilled specialists within digital ASIC design, analog ASIC design, DSP and algorithm development, test and verification. The project teams are formed by engineers from development sites in Denmark and India. A secondary and minor role is project management of ASIC development activities performed by an external subcontractor.
Volvo Buses, TaastrupVolvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment.
As Country Manager you will be responsible for the total business in Denmark including Bus & Coach Sales, Service Sales and Marketing. Service market business is conducted via the Volvo Trucks dealer network and is represented with local workshops at 21 sites throughout the country.
The task is to lead the Danish team of 10 persons to reach an unparalleled customer satisfaction while developing a profitable business in a changing environment impacted by the disruptive areas of electrification, automation and connectivity.
The position reports to the VP Area Nordic within Business Region Europe and will be a vital part of the Nordic management team. You will cooperate closely with Volvo Trucks in Denmark and be part of the Danish Country Management Team.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you find correct documentation and knowledge sharing to be just as important as product development and customer support? Would you like to be part of a company that makes a real difference in the world of advanced pump solutions and water technology?
As our new global product specialist, you will become the expert on pump controls across several application areas. You will have a wide array of tasks, but with a continuous focus on developing and producing technical product documentation as well as keeping it up to date at all times. You will also:
- support sales and customers on a daily basis with product know-how and troubleshooting
- conduct product trainings and develop training material
- participate in new product development and updates
- build product knowledge for pump controls
Sennheiser Nordic A/S, Holte
We are seeking a full-time accounting assistant with focus on Accounts Receivables for our Nordic finance team. You will be handling various tasks within the accounting team, covering all the 4 Nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland).
Your daily tasks will include:
- Monitor customer trade accounts including follow-up on overdue invoices
- Review and maintain credit limits in customer master data
- Handling daily bank transactions
- Sending statements to customers
German audio manufacturer Sennheiser’s Nordic subsidiary was founded in 2006 in Denmark and has since opened branches in Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki. You will be joining a well-established organization and form part of the Finance & Controlling team consisting of 4 people locally, and in your daily work, you will also support our sales organization.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Albertslund
Rockwell Automation are looking for a service & customer oriented HR Officer with focus on HR administration – 1 year position
We are looking for a dynamic, service-oriented, structured and smiling HR Officer for Denmark and Sweden, based in Copenhagen who is open for a temporary 1 year HR Officer position. Apart from HR administration you will also have the opportunity to learn a lot of other disciplines of HR within i.e. Development, Recruitment, HSE and Partnering.
Your primary focus
- Provide basic HR support to local office employees regarding benefits and policies as well as employee processing. Liaison with regional/corporate HR and legal staff over HR issues
- Provide reports to various external stakeholders
- Respond to employees' queries and ad hoc requests
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a drive and desire to turn your ideas into actual products, and would you like to be at the forefront of product development in Grundfos?
You will form part of the Electronics Laboratory team where you will report to E-Lab Manager Flemming Baltzersen. Here, you will contribute to developing and testing future solutions and HW prototypes. This involves:
- Practical development of HW prototype mock-ups, HW test and verification, SW test tasks, component test, etc.
- Practical development of small product series.
- Electronics testing, trace, debugging, trouble-shooting and reporting.
- Testing in controlled environments, teststands and live environments to test the environmental influences and effect on the electronic design.
Are you the best in town when it comes to Matlab and do you know your way around acoustics and signal processing? Do you want a student position where you both build up your professional qualifications and participate in making a true difference for people all over the world?
In your new department, we focus on configuring and testing hearing aids and connectivity products prior to release. Your primary job will be focused around verification of our test software but we also look at your qualifications and interests when it comes to defining your tasks.
Some of your general tasks could be:
- Test Matlab tools according to test specs
- Writing documentation for Matlab tools
- Various signal processing tasks
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to be part of a strong team with great impact on the Grundfos digitalisation journey? And do you want to work with a wide technology portfolio, building your knowledge within new fields and collaborating across all levels of the Grundfos organization?
Mainly, you will focus on developing technologies, and your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used. To have this impact, you will be driving your own projects until they are implemented into our factory of the future. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Scope the project and set the team for specific projects
- Facilitate a network of external partners on a global scale
INVERTO GmbH, Copenhagen
INVERTO, a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is growing its international business and therefore expanding its footprints into the Nordics. We will be opening a new office in Copenhagen in 2018 and are looking for Senior Consultants to join our team.
- Management of subprojects and responsibility for partial results toward the client
- Analysis of processes and organisational structures
- Development and implementation of strategies to increase efficiency along the supply chain
- Development of sourcing strategies.
INVERTO GmbH, Copenhagen
INVERTO, a subsidiary of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is growing its international business and therefore expanding its footprints into the Nordics. We will be opening a new office in Copenhagen in 2018 and are looking for Project Managers to join our team.
- Independent management of projects and subprojects
- Conduction of workshops and presentations
- Development and implementation of strategies
- Management of your own teams
- Responsibility for supporting clients
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you have process management experience from the medical or consumer electronics industry? And would you like to use your expertise to set the direction for our journey to optimise our internal R&D processes?
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will enter a new function at director level in our R&D Office, taking the global responsibility of process management within R&D throughout Resound, Beltone and Interton. Governing R&D process management, primarily within new product development, you will:
- Drive complexity reduction and implement more agile process methods while ensuring that the processes comply with regulatory standards and requirements
- Identify efficiency opportunities in collaboration with R&D Management and drive efficiency through process management
- Conduct data and trend analyses and collect input from internal stakeholders from across the organisation in the process development phase
The Hearing Systems Group at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) seeks a qualified candidate for a 3-year PhD position in collaboration with the hearing-aid manufacturer Widex A/S. Hearing Systems is part of the department of Electrical Engineering.
Our research is concerned with auditory signal processing and perception, speech communication, audiology, behavioural and objective measures of auditory function, computational auditory neuroscience, environmental acoustics, and hearing-instrument signal processing.
The goal of this research is to understand the functioning of the human auditory system and to provide insights that are useful for technical applications, such as speech recognition systems, hearing aids, cochlear implants, and hearing diagnostics.
Vi tilbyder dig muligheder i en udfordrende assistentrolle med gode udviklingsmuligheder
Vi er en verdensomspændende koncern med mange kontaktflader og karrieremuligheder. Du udfordres i et selvstændigt og fleksibelt job, hvor du skal arbejde tæt sammen med indkøbsteamets indkøbere og projektledere.
I et samarbejde mellem dig, indkøbere og projektledere formes din rolle som indkøbskoordinator, og du er selv med til at præge dit arbejdsområde. Du er ansvarlig for overblik over PSC’er i indkøb og ugentlig PPV review for udvalgte leverandører.
Dine arbejdsopgaver består blandt andet i support til:
- optimering af aftaler og samarbejde med leverandører
- aktiviteter vedrørende generel leverandørperformance og -samarbejde
- at drive projektgennemførelser.
Danske Commodities A/S, Aarhus
Are you a quality conscious and detail-oriented individual looking for new opportunities and development in an international environment? And would you like to act as an internal consultant ensuring our compliance within the areas of direct and indirect tax as well as the related reporting? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for in our Financial Controlling team.
- take part in tax related assignments in the DC Group ensuring alignment with the rules
- assist the business in VAT and Customs related issues
- take part in maintaining, improving and finalising the Transfer Pricing documentation and Country-by-Country reporting including monitoring of the transfer pricing principle being correctly reflected in the financial statements
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a job where no two days are the same