480 job matcher din søgning
Academic Work søger for BankInvest i København
Kender du til kapitalforvaltning, investerings- og kapitalforeninger? Vil du arbejde med udarbejdelse af rapporter og analyser? Denne stilling er for dig, som trives i et fagligt dygtigt miljø omringet af en masse specialister. I denne stilling får du mulighed for at bruge dine evner, da stillingen er bred og du dermed får prøvet flere ting. Som controller kommer du til at få en bred indsigt i hele kapitalinvesteringsprocessen.
Til denne stilling søges en person med flair og interesse for databehandling. En der kan løse komplicerede problemstillinger og som tør stille spørgsmål ved ting, som undrer dig. Vi søger dig, som:
- Har en kandidatuddannelse i finansiering, matematik eller lignende
- Er superbruger af Excel
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you highly motivated by using best-in-class digital tools and showing your surroundings how easy it is? Then take this strategically important position in ensuring our purchasers best way of using Arla’s sourcing tools and conducting our global e-auctions.
You will step into Procurement Services in Aarhus with 28 skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organisation. You will, as part of a team, take on a role, supporting and developing tools for the category managers.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important projects by ensuring that they are well prepared to use our world class IT tools
- Supporting your colleagues by setting up tenders, conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes, and deep dive analysis for selected categories in Arla
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to help Coloplast IT take the next step into working and testing in agile projects by driving the process of documenting and implementing an agile test methodology - and at the same time being able to support test in project run with both the waterfall and agile approach?
Can you drive the process of implementing a new test tool and interact closely with important business stakeholders and project managers in our global environment?
In the Project and Portfolio management team we are looking for a new highly skilled and energized college, who will be responsible for:
- Further develop, implement and maintain a test process in Global IT
- Establish and implement a test process within the agile framework
- Work hand-in-hand with the project managers and business stakeholders in projects to support e.g. analyzing, planning, coordinating and supporting the test effort and report on test progress
JACK & JONES, Brande
Are you a strong communicator with a knack for problem solving and numbers? Can you spot gaps and develop long-term solutions? Do you want to be part of a team of business controllers focusing on optimizing the business?
As Business Controller, your primary responsibility will be reporting and performance analyses. Focusing your efforts on sales, you ensure that reports and analyses always reflect the business, thus creating the best foundation for decision-making. Furthermore, you proactively follow up on the performance and strive to be a trusted business partner for the organisation.
You will have a broad interface, nationally as well as internationally. In line with the proactive role, you have a continuous focus on optimizing the business through tool development and analysis.
Freetrailer Danmark ApS, Søborg
We need another talented .NET Back-End Developer to support the development of a new series of projects on the latest technologies, that will enable Freetrailer to scale internationally.
You will work closely with the application development and business teams in an energetic and agile environment, and will be involved in the day to day development and design of the applications underlying our trailer operations planning and execution.
Freetrailer can offer an exciting and attractive career in a small, but ambitious and dedicated environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, working with highly skilled and very motivated technical people.
Must have experience with the following:
- General understanding of data modeling and architecture
- Entity Framework
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Kinetico in KøgeAre you looking for a challenge and a way to make an impact in a global company? Do you have what it takes to help us win new market shares? And do you master English and any additional languages e.g. Italian
Then take this chance to build a vast international network. With Kinetico, you can develop your career in a growing world leading company within sustainable water softening and filtration systems.
As a sales account manager, you report to the Sales Director in Denmark and work closely with your colleagues in the Sales department, counting sales managers, sales supporters and our technical staff.
You will be developing selected European markets with an initial focus on Italy. With time, you will get the opportunity to expand your area of responsibility to other countries, and you get the chance to set the direction.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Warehouse area.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
- Prepare training material and perform end-user training
Velux A/S, Hørsholm
Would you like to be part of a newly established online sales organisation responsible for all B2C e-commerce activities? Do you want to know all there is to know about e-commerce, conversion rate optimisation and how to run an online shop? Do you thrive in a team of smart, energetic colleagues around you?
Your role is to support the growth of sales of our online shops by assisting with anything and everything that comes at you.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Supporting in communications with local sales companies by helping in replying to emails, setting up meetings, writing and sending out notes, posting updates on Yammer etc.
- Supporting the shop managers with monthly reporting on shop performance
- Supporting the 1:1 migration of the shops from Joomla to Sitecore by helping with uploading images, copying over text from the old CMS to the new CMS, proof reading and testing
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Are you the best developer for advanced cloud solution you know? And would you like to be part of Danfoss Heating’s journey towards more intelligent connected solutions. Are you able to develop and support our platforms in the entire product lifecycle? Then you might have a chance to join our awesome R&D team!
Your mission will be to secure sustainable software development for future Cloud solutions. We offer you a unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your technical competences into play and get the chance to leave your mark on key development projects.
If you thrive in a fast pace environment with a lot of highly-skilled IT professionals your coming tasks will be:
- Develop software and build cloud solutions for advanced heating controls
- Contribute to future architectural design
- Participate in software testing and continuous integration
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you have a global mind-set, and are you ready to set direction within an international financial environment? Would it motivate you to split your day between doing traditional controller tasks and doing deep analysis of business profitability?
As Business Controller you will support the financial processes within the business area.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Analysis and controlling of monthly results, forecasting and budgeting
- Ensure transparency, predictability and stability in the financial results
- Business analysis across the value chain
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement within the organization
Do you have a strong leadership experience within engineering management? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment leading technical departments forming the back-bone of an EPC business? Then you might be our new General Manager, Engineering.
As General Manager in Engineering you will be responsible for a total of five Department Managers within different Engineering areas. You will be responsible for BWSC’s overall strategy for the Engineering, and you will ensure that the necessary resources and competences are present in the Engineering management team and organisation.
Your responsibilities will furthermore include:
- Act as General Manager for the Engineering Department Managers and organisation
- Ensure that the departments are staffed with the required competences and resources as required by the business
- Ensure that all employees in the function are motivated to reach the results required
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself motivating and leading a broad variety of professionals within production, procurement, logistics and quality? Do you have a can-do mindset and a pro-active attitude towards new challenges?
As the leader of a supply chain consisting of approximately 25 employees, one of your key areas will be fostering an environment that promotes employee engagement, increased customer satisfaction and a high-performance culture.
Among your main responsibilities you will find:
- Managerial responsibility of professionals in the production, strategic and operational procurement, logistics and the buildings for key KPI and financials.
- Managing continuous improvement in production, logistics, purchasing, QEHS and workforce planning.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing and delivering continues cost down utilizing LEAN manufacturing and best practices in strategic procurement.
CO-RO A/S, Frederikssund
CO-RO A/S is a Danish manufacturer and marketer of fruit based soft drinks and concentrates.
As Junior KAM in Denmark, you’ll be working with CO-RO’s important home market. The position is newly created, reporting to our Senior KAM and working closely with our Field Sales team, Marketing, Customer Support and Planning. You’ll be responsible for carrying out activities for your own Key Accounts, ensuring that defined goals are reached. Being part of a small KAM team, you’ll quickly get responsibility for large exciting accounts.
Manage key accounts in cooperation with Senior KAM:
- Responsible for own major accounts in-depth on a day to day base
- Conduct annual negotiations (preparation, material and negotiation)
- Prepare campaigns per account in campaign system and follow up
Dansk Røde Kors, Copenhagen
The IFRC Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support is looking for an advisor with experience in resource mobilization and project management
- Translate the PS Centre’s resource mobilization strategy and plans into action and identify potential partners and opportunities for new partnerships including with institutional donors (e.g. EU, ECHO, EU Horizon 2020, UN), bilateral donors and embassies, NGOs and research institutions, and private foundations (e.g. Oak Foundation).
- Lead and coordinate fundraising initiatives and proposals in close collaboration with other members of the team, including partnership development as well as drafting narrative proposals and budgets.
- Ensure that existing donor relations and partnerships are maintained, including provision of regular narrative and financial reporting and other communications.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client
To further grow in the Nordics, our client is now hiring their first Business Manager to be on-site and lead sales in the region. An important task will also be to develop and optimize the sales strategy for the market. Our client is therefore looking for a mature professional in the Ingredients, Chemistry, or Food sector, who will take ownership to support the company in the next steps.
Reporting to the Sales Director Northern Europe, the Business Manager will be responsible for achieving business targets, maintaining current partnerships and identifying new business. Working from the Copenhagen area (home based), the new employee will count on the strong culture of teamwork and mutual support that permeates the company, as well as market intelligence and a network to build on.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
First impressions are everything. By making sure our products look their best when our customers first encounter B&O PLAY devices in stores around the globe, you make your mark on our growth journey. Join us to seize a unique opportunity to execute in-store marketing of a renowned luxury brand worldwide.
You will join the Store Experience team in Global Channel Marketing. Here, you take on responsibility for an area of great strategic importance and global impact as you coordinate the branded and active displays for B&O PLAY retailers worldwide. This entails frequent contact with our suppliers in the US and China as well as coordination with Sales, Logistics and Operations teams in both Denmark and Hongkong.
BSH Hvidevarer A/S, København
Vi søger en serviceminded og robust installationsmontør til arbejdsområdet, der skal dække København (primært) og Sjælland. Du skal indgå i et team bestående af 8 kolleger. I skal sammen installere/montere hvidevarer i hovedsagligt nybyggede huse samt ejendomme.
Montering og tilpasning af Bosch, Siemens hvidevareprodukter såsom vaskemaskiner, tørretumlere, opvaskemaskiner, køle-/fryseskabe, kogeplader og ovne og emhætter. Jobbet indebærer fuld montering, el-tilslutning og tilpasning af møbelfronter på køleskabe og opvaskemaskiner. Der vil forekomme udskærings-/tilpasningsopgaver af blandt andet bordplader og skabe.
Vi tilbyder et job i en international virksomhed, der er markedsledende og førende med nogle af de mest kendte varemærker. Selvstændigt og struktureret job. Attraktiv løn og bonusordning, pensionsordning med helbredssikring og andre personalegoder.
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the technical deliverables of the most important Marine New Solution projects. In some stages of the projects, you will need to Manage the entire project, which involves contributions from a number of other functions such as Product Management, Supply Chain, etc.
- Technical project management of selected Marine New Solution projects and, potentially, key technology collaborations (e.g. strategic suppliers and customers)
- Collaboration with stakeholders across the organisations e.g. Product & Portfolio Management, Marketing, Business Technical Expertise etc.
- Depending on the profile of the candidate, part of the Marine R&D Management team.
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to work in a global environment? Are you service minded with a strong customer focus and the desire to develop your own area of responsibilities? Can you communicate effortlessly across many levels of the business?
As Sales Coordinator within our Business Unit for Proportional Valves (BU PVG/DCV) your main purpose will be to support both leaders, colleagues and external parties. That be day to day tasks as well as being a key contributor in more complex topics/projects.
In the position as Sales Coordinator, reporting to the Vice-president BU Sales & Business Development, your key job functions includes but are not limited to:
- Plan and facilitate meetings, trainings, travel planning, customer visits etc.
- Support the team in reporting and developing relevant sales- and data analysis.
- Developing material for sales- and strategy presentations.
Danfoss Power Solutions ApS, Nordborg
Are you motivated by securing development of innovative, cost effective and reliable power electronic solutions? Do you respond with commitment and sensitivity to satisfy the needs of both internal and external stakeholders? Are you inspired by working in close cooperation with competent colleagues and specialists within Electronic Components?
Then you might be the Electronics Engineer we are looking for in Danfoss Power Solutions. You will be part of a team of eight motivated and innovative colleagues located in Nordborg and part of a global company, which is a world-class supplier of mobile hydraulics.
You develop specifications for the next generation of joystick products Electronic Components, Joysticks secure the engineering of new product variants and customer adaptions, with focus on cost effective solutions.