Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
9 job matcher din søgning
A. Espersen A/S, Fredericia
As Product Manager at Espersen you will be the expert in Espersen’s product assortment and in understanding our customers requirements - even better than they do themselves. In collaboration with our sales team, this will enable you to present new concepts to leading FMCG customers in Europe based on consumer/market insights. An important part of the job is to gather market and consumer insights and monitor competitors, all in order to make Espersen the proactive category driver in the frozen fish market.
- Advise and guide on product offerings to markets and customers based on insights
- Suggest and develop new concepts' in collaboration with our Innovation department
- Responsible for planning and conducting market intelligence projects
- Collecting and analysing data on consumer preferences in various markets
- Contact to- and coordination with consumer insight/analysis companies
A. Espersen A/S, Fredericia
As Category Buyer, you will become a part of Espersen group purchasing team of 8 people, being responsible for your own segment within the Fish category with a spend of +170 mill. DKK.
As Category Buyer you must ensure that Espersen not only achieves the best commercial agreements with suppliers within it’s main category, but also work as our category expert supporting our sales team and New Product Development team when it comes to market- and product insight.
Further to this you will work with:
- Develop trusted relations to selected and strategic suppliers
- Explore the market for new and prospective suppliers across locations and different species
- Responsible for building the category strategy of your defined area of purchasing
- Negotiation with strategic and preferred suppliers on contractual levels
TEMP TEAM A/S søger for Polar Salmon Hjerting Laks i Esbjerg
For vores kunde Polar Salmon Hjerting Laks søger vi en dedikeret salgschef med ansvar for salg til kunder i den danske detailsektor samt udvalgte eksportmarkeder.
Målet er at bevare og udbygge eksisterende kunderelationer samt løbende at skabe yderligere afsætning til nye og eksisterende kunder. Du bliver en del af ledergruppen, hvor der vil være stort fokus på strategi og udvikling.
- Vedligeholde og udbygge eksisterende kundeportefølje i den danske detailsektor samt på nye og bestående eksportmarkeder.
- Tæt internt samarbejde vedrørende produktionsplanlægning, lager og logistik.
- Daglig tilbudsgivning og kundeopfølgning generelt herunder kundekrav og specifikationer i samarbejde med kvalitetsafdelingen.
AMBIZZION søger for Boco Seafood A/S i Thyborøn
- Har du erfaring som økonomichef i en mellemstor produktionsvirksomhed?
- Har du løbende fokus på effektivisering af forretningsgange og processer?
- Er du vant til hands on i hverdagen?
- Så hører vi gerne fra dig.
- Videreudvikle og effektivisere forretningsgange, informations- og rapporteringssystemer i samarbejde med ledelsen
- Fokus på likviditet og debitorstyring
- Ad hoc-analyser.
Norwegian Seafood Council, Tromsø
As the Chief Analyst, Seafood, you shall ensure that the NSC is the leading source of seafood market insight. You will be responsible for ensuring that all analytical work provided by the seafood council is of the highest level of quality. The Seafood Council must always be leading its competitors through pinpointing trends and development in the markets and it is therefore expected that you have a high level of analytical skills. You are always seeking to create better and more relevant analyses and you have excellent implementation skills.
You will be responsible for delivering market analysis to the Seafood Council's various stakeholders, providing strategic analysis, documenting the impact of the Seafood Council's market investments and sharing this insight internally and externally. You will be employed in the Tromsø office, however depending on the candidate some flexibility will be considered in terms of work location.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Cabinplant A/S in Haarby
Strategic responsibility – large technical division – international scope
The COO takes charge of two large engineering units, automation/electrical engineering, procurement, technical support and planning. The COO is also in charge of the production site in, Haarby. Overall, the management responsibility includes 130 employees. You report to the CEO of Cabinplant and you are a member of the management team.
Cabinplant develops unique, complex installations. The engineering phase is crucial for Cabinplant’s success and you will play a strategic role in the ongoing improvement of project management, quality and calibration with customers. Especially, the close dialogue with the customers and the handover procedure are important elements in this role. The opportunity of modulising some solutions is also an area to be explored.
Royal Greenland A/S Ilulissat søger en dygtig elektriker.
Royal Greenland Seafood A/S, Ilulissat
Royal Greenland Seafood A/S