3 job matcher din søgning
People In Action ApS recruiting on behalf of Satair A/S in Kastrup/Copenhagen
Do you want to provide financial leadership and assist the Head of Finance Operations & Accounting in formulating and implementing accounting strategies and controls? - then this job may be your next career move.
Based in the Danish office and reporting to the Head of Finance of Operations & Accounting, you will be conducting financial reports and analyses in order to provide useful information and analysis for management decision-making.
- Provide management with periodic financial reports and analyses for management decision-making
- Ensure proper accounting, reporting and complete, timely and consistent financial accuracy of all records and assets for Satair A/S and Satair UK
Indrykket 22. september
Satair A/S, Copenhagen/Heathrow
With reference to our Head of Key Account Management Europe & Africa Satair Group is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to be a sparring partner for Satair Group’s key customers within the UK.
You will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen near the airport, alternatively in the UK near Heathrow, with colleagues worldwide.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be establishing a close relationship with your customers and internal stakeholders and you should therefore expect up to 75 travel days per year.
To be successful in this job:
- you are able to interact professionally with customers at a senior management level and are competent in building relationships, you have strong sales acumen, are well versed and have previous experience in Sales or Account Management
- you have experience in contact negotiation
- you have excellent numerical skills
Indrykket 21. september
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Satair Group, a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS, is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to be a sparring partner for our key customers in Russia. Reporting to our Head of Key Account Europe, you will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen near the airport, with colleagues worldwide.
We are growing and therefore need a new Key Account Manager to further develop our business in the Russian market. You will be responsible for and ensure profitable growth of key customers within the Airline, and Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul segment by sustaining long-term relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Indrykket 12. september