6 job matcher din søgning
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Stockholm
The purpose of the Nordic CRTL role is to deliver the Oncology Business Strategy within the Nordics of responsibility, achievement of financial results and performance objectives, contribution to reinforcing the image and reputation of Novartis Oncology, through the customer-facing roles and change management.
- To lead the Customer Relationship Team (CRT) with direct responsibility for both the Sales Team and the co-ordination of other customer-facing roles (i.e. Medical, Market Access, GMO) working across the Nordics in order to ensure the right access to the markets, sales performance, competitiveness while helping to reinforce the image and reputation of Novartis Oncology.
- To develop, build and maintain relationships with a pool of highly effective stakeholders and core customers to further reinforce the image and reputation of Novartis Oncology.
Indrykket 21. september
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the QA Manager – Qualified Person role is to ensure that marketed medicinal products and investigational medicinal products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with GMP/GDP and also that all complaints and quality issues related to importation and distribution of Novartis products in Denmark are handled in accordance with GMP/GDP legal, regulatory requirements legal and the Novartis Corporate Quality Manual.
- Ensure that handling and distribution of medicinal Novartis products are in accordance with regulatory requirements, GMP/GDP and the Novartis Corporate Quality Manual (QM) and Policies.
- Perform batch review/release of commercial products. Reject non-compliant batches as required. Ensure that CoA and other documents are received, reviewed and archived for all batches released for sale or distribution to clinical trial sites.
Indrykket 18. september
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Product Manager role is to be responsible for specific product lines of the surgical portfolio (VitRet and Refractive) and responsible for achieving budgeted sales results within the present cost limits for Surgical in the Nordics. The Product Manager is also responsible for the adaptation to Nordic specific requirements of the promotional cycles for Surgical products and implementation of product training, coordination with Business Unit Head Surgical as well as Regional Sales Managers Surgical in the area to achieve maximum sales, synergy and communication between the various teams.
- Develop an effective marketing plan in line with Alcon strategy defined via Business Reviews and Budget Discussions
- Develop, implement and adapt the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives
Indrykket 13. september
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
The purpose of the Novartis Patient Safety Specialist role is to support management of Patient Safety operational processes at Country Organization in ensuring compliance with Novartis global/local procedures, national and international regulations/ standards/guidelines for pharmacovigilance of Novartis group marketed and investigational products (drugs and devices). Support with various PV/ vigilance related tasks for all the Nordic countries.
- Manage collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all adverse event reports for all Novartis products from clinical trials, non-interventional studies, Patient Oriented Programs, literature, Spontaneous Reports, etc. Transcribe, translate and enter data of all data from source documents into safety systems accurately and consistently with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
Indrykket 11. september
Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company, where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Compliance Assistant.
The purpose of the Compliance Assistant role is to support the Compliance function in enabling and driving ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program.
- Support Compliance Function in establishing compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines/implementing procedures
- Support Compliance Function in establishing processes and SOPs for relevant policies
- Support Compliance Function in establishing and performing regular monitoring tasks
Indrykket 8. september