5 job matcher din søgning
BioMar A/S, Brande
BioMar Denmark is looking for a factory manager to drive the long-term development of our supply chain. We expect the right candidate to thrive by improving operational excellence as well as building great cooperation. BioMar Denmark is a company characterised by market leading products, commercial success and high employee engagement.
BioMar Denmark offers a stimulating position in an environment with high pace and highly competent people. You will play a key role in our management team taking part in developing the company across functions. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be the overall responsible for:
- Driving highly automated production, maintenance and warehouses based on our KPI systems
- Leading 35 employees including 8 direct reports
- Further development of our S&OP process
Indrykket 28. juni
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Global Operations Planning is taking care of the operations matters in LM Wind Power's S&OP process. If you want to become a part of our ambitious program for capacity development, here is a great opportunity.
Your main activities will be:
- You will daily be in dialogue with various functions in the plants in order to discuss planning targets and production progress. You will daily report internally in operations on the current performance vs the plan.
- You will regularly discuss and set up various operations relevant reports or statistics with Operations Management.
- You will also discuss planning assumptions with our regional planners in order to align for the monthly S&OP capacity calculation.
We offer a challenging position in an international organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have rich opportunities to lead change and gain influence.
Indrykket 26. juni
You will be working in our newly established European Innovation Center with the EMEA Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, and Financial Organization to track and forecast Sales, Operations and Inventory metrics.
- Report developed metrics and standard data packs to support S&OP process from the highest level down to the lowest (sales, POS, working capital to forecast accuracy, price variances, cost variances, etc.) across several geographical/business regions.
- Collect, measure, and report monthly supply/demand/business metric deviations in line with approved policies. Including plant performance to schedule, inventory target compliance, etc.
- Integration and optimization of individual components of scenario analysis and long range outcomes. Highlight potential supply plan issues based on visible demand plan and general understanding of the supply plan in a timely and professional manner.
Indrykket 21. juni
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an experienced Product Manager, who thrives in a complex matrix organization? Do you have excellent communication skills and an ability to ensure a common direction among a wide range of stakeholders?
The key deliverables for you as a Product Manager will be:
- Create a Product Assortment Strategy for your portfolio of products and ensure alignment with the Supply Chain organization and markets/categories, who are responsible for the commercial strategy.
- Giving relevant input to ensure balancing of portfolio volumes in the monthly S&OP cycle and ensure implementation.
- Deep product knowledge in terms of product features, product applications, USP´s vs competitors, quality and specifications
Indrykket 12. juni
The new position reports directly to the chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for managing and motivating a global team of five employees.
We offer a challenging position in an international company, where you will have the opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for customers and the business.
- Drive and manage the Sales and Operations Plan (S&OP)
- Creation of the S&OP plan, chairing the S&OP meetings and execution of the agreed plan
- Lead the S&OP reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items and trade offs
Indrykket 1. juni