6 job matcher din søgning
William Demant, Smørum
Do you have solid experience within accounting and financial management in an international environment? Do you want to influence financial management in the most central legal entity in the William Demant Group? Then join us in the journey of building a strong finance setup where you will take the lead as our new Head of Accounting.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage your team and the cooperation with the finance shared service center in Stettin with focus on financial deliveries, creating organizational clarity and support the business within financial matters.
- Month and year end closings, external audit, preparation of financial statements
- Operation controlling and sparing with management in Denmark and Poland
- Budgeting for Oticon A/S
Indrykket 5. januar
Do you want to be part of projects and activities that aim to transform one of the worlds largest Telco businesses? Do you want to be part of a creative and innovative team? Are you analytical and able to discover new opportunities? Then you might be Telenors new Data Scientist.
As a Data Scientist you focus on preparation, development and execution of highly innovative projects, in the field of online media by using big data technologies. You understand customer data and the art of transforming data into a product, as well as uncover trends and data patterns.
You will be part of our expanding Strategy and Transformation team, and work in close co-operation with other teams in the organization such as IT, Network, Marketing, Sales and Finance. Together with our stakeholders you will identify new data sources that can provide useful insights and develop big data platforms, to leverage advanced analytics for monetizing data.
Indrykket 29. december
Codan Forsikring A/S, København
You will be responsible for enforcing the business areas IT-based development together with the IT Demand Manager and working with resources across the IT & Change matrix organization to deliver to our promises and fulfilling the business goals at all levels.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Strategic portfolio management ensure investments are in line with key priorities (selecting the right programs and projects together with the IT Demand Manager, prioritizing the work according to strategy and roadmap)
- Drive the process around Change Roadmap and budgets in general
- Portfolio overview and application responsibility (e.g. manage escalated AM incidents that are progressive, expensive or complicated/not being solved within normal SLA demand, ensure that essential lists and views are updated to support delivering a cost-efficient IT solution)
Indrykket 23. december
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a role where you can help define the future of play? Where you unite the digital and physical to create amazing play experiences for children? If you do, and love to combine systemic and creative thinking, we would like to hear from you.
Your tasks will include:
- Understanding the current kids digital landscape and the successful features that help drive digital experiences loved by kids worldwide
- Developing an in-depth understanding of consumers’ needs, experiences and expectation
- Playing a key role in a project team that matures project opportunities into new digital/physical play experiences e.g. experiences like LEGO Mindstorms - refining high-level concepts into well-defined briefs for production through a rigorous iterative prototyping process
©2016 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 22. december
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Regional Director. To generate ongoing revenue for Temenos through the sale and delivery & support of high quality solutions to
Temenos Headquarters S.A., København
Jobsincopenhagen, 12. januar
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 5. januar