Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
1.397 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruits on behalf of Bang & Olufsen A/S in Struer
Your responsibilities include, handling our budgets and forecasting as well as monitor our financial performance. In doing so, you play an important role in creating valuable financial perspectives and insight into the company’s performance, and help lift our financial reporting and performance measuring in the process.
You will be given your own set of responsibility areas to monitor, and together with the team you analyze and prepare presentations to our top management. In this way, you contribute to optimizing our financial performance, also by delivering forecasts for years to come. Your findings will give rise to projects that you drive and develop. More specifically, you:
- Are a key driver in global processes – these include budgets and forecasts
- Drive analyses to understand performance in B&O
You will be the financial driver for group and statutory accounting, tax, insurance and reporting for a number of EMA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) subsidiaries and proactively work to ensure local compliance.
Your main tasks will be to be responsible for timely and accurate monthly and yearly financial reporting for a number of EMA subsidiaries including both Group and Local Statutory accounts; prepare and conduct local audits; cooperate with local consultants and auditors supporting Novozymes with local compliance, and with Novozymes’ Shared Service Center in Bangalore, India.
You will also be the finance partner for the local employees in your subsidiaries, including administrative tasks, and you will participate in driving and ensuring execution of improvement initiatives and projects within Financial Controlling.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT we are looking for a dedicated Program Manager to take on a central role within our Global Agile Development Applications team.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a holistic approach, to take a lead role on the development of the Cloud Retailer Platform and the CRM Application. To provide key technical and solution architecture leadership for PANDORA’s Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET, BI, Ecommerce, and Mobile applications platforms.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s .NET applications platform, ecommerce and web platforms with other key systems.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s Dynamics 365 and Azure platform with other key systems.
- Architect, design, build, document, and assist with testing and releasing software solutions based on company’s SDLC methodology.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Would you like to be hands-on when finding new ways to create new products? And would you like to join our colleagues in R&D environment that holds everything we need to create the shoes of tomorrow?
You get to drive our development and work closely together with specialists across R&D and the rest of ECCO. Doing so, you will bring your ideas into play and change the way we work to make us even more successful in the future where innovation and reaching out for new solutions is a key to succeed.
This is a brand-new position where you will be our polymer technical specialist for polyurethane, thermoplastic polyurethane and rubber. As new materials are brought into the portfolio you take up a project leading role where you ensure their successful implementation.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
ECCO Sko A/S søger en erfaren Projektleder til vores Portfolio & Project Management Office (PPMO) i Group IT. Vi har brug for en Projektleder der kan navigere i et miljø fyldt med udfordringer og som er i stand til at lede alt fra store komplekse- til mindre IT-projekter, samtidig med at det gode samarbejde med vore interessenter sikres. Du vil blive en del af et mindre team af projektledere, som er ansvarlige for at eksekvere på og levere forretningsprioriterede projekter på tværs af Group IT.
Som Projektleder har du ansvar for at projektet sikres fra initiering til implementering, herunder afklaring og specificering af forretningskrav, proces- og løsningsdesign, projektplanlægning og -opfølgning samt sikring af den nødvendige forandringsledelse. Du er, som Projektleder, en vigtig spiller i forhold til at sikre, at ECCO opnår de forbedringer og resultater som projekterne har til formål at levere og som ledelsen forventer.
The PE Task Force team are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join them in Aarhus. This is an exciting and challenging role that will couple your stakeholder management and your technical skills.
As part of the PE Task force team and reporting to the Assembly and Towers Head. Your main functions will be:
- contact for CIM organisation into Manufacturing
- operational Support and QBD (Quality before delivery within Assembly and Towers Segment)
- project management. Ad hoc PE projects within Task Force team.
We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturer.
You will be driving and managing the portfolio of R&D IT projects, along with run and maintain activities for the R&D process areas.
Work with the R&D organization and manage the relevant stakeholders to create and maintain effective processes to: prioritize and track applications, create new initiatives and maintain existing, ensure appropriate staffing levels, ensure accuracy of receipt of services, and ensure global alignment. Current initiatives include:
- Big data and machine learning programs
- Global Scientific Data Management initiative
- Project and Portfolio Management system implementation
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
Due to high activities, we are looking for a new colleague focused in optimized integration of Eplan products (EEC Pro, P8, Pro panel, Syngineer) in our engineering platform. Our primary focus in this process is automated generation of documentation based on seamless data transfer through the complete project, from sales to maintenance.
We offer a job in an efficient and professional environment in close contact with customers and suppliers. We provide the necessary, in-house training.
Your primary tasks will be
- Participate in the evaluation process of systems and components in order to ensure a high technical standard for our design platform
- Central member of the developing group for a new “best in class” electrical documentation in GEA
- Global coordination of the technical support of the new electrical design platform when implemented
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team of five Process Technologists specialized in chemical applications.
You will be responsible for process and plant design specifications of our drying technologies and will support the sales team in quotation preparation and the project team throughout the project phase.
Your main responsibilities in this specialist role:
- Provide detailed process calculations, including heat and mass balances and equipment sizing to high-skilled sales engineers
- Assist with on-site product commissioning and troubleshooting for process plants
- Provide technical support for design standards, equipment specifications, and technical specifications for a high-skilled technical staff of sales and project engineers
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate technical risks related to process design
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
Reporting to the Department Head based in the UK, this role is responsible for developing & executing effective marketing & communication plans both online & offline to drive brand awareness and bring the new sloggi brand position and vision to life in Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Norway).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading the marketing planning, developing & monitoring the marketing calendars and budgets
- Delivering seamless integrated multi-channel campaigns across brand marketing, PR/influencer activity
- Overseeing the PR planning and delivery of the plan, building strong press relationships for the sloggi brand
We experience increasing interest in our services related to modelling of water environments. Therefore we are looking to expand our team with a new person with cross cutting skills in water environments and computer science.
We are looking for a person who can further develop our capacity within ecological modelling and support the ongoing transition towards cloud-based services.
Specifically the areas of responsibility will include:
- Applying and developing hydrodynamic and ecological models based on our MIKE Powered by DHI software
- Automating and optimizing model development and execution, data analysis and data processing
- Developing rapid prototypes for new services based on customer driven innovation
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
Are you motivated by responsibility, and are you ready to put your communication and analytical skills to the test? And would you like to gain valuable employer branding insights from a strong HR network in an international organization?
As our new HR student assistant, you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks to support our recruitment processes and our talent attraction efforts.
- Support recruitment processes by handling candidate profiles, assisting with screening processes, etc.
- Update and produce written material for our intranet and improve guidelines and templates
- Prepare career fairs and our GN Introduction Day for new employees by managing invitations and guest lists, coordinating all contact to universities and speakers, ordering merchandise, etc.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to help doctors and nurses around the world monitor and diagnose patients? Do you have what it takes to drive and support sales of one of our key product ranges - the Neurology range? Would you like to be a champion of product management?
As Corporate Product Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of the value chain. Activities involve screening new product concepts, new product development to implementing product launches and campaigns with the sales organisations.
Your primary areas of responsibilities will be:
- Portfolio maintenance and optimisation
- Performance Management
- Market support
Do you want to shape and drive the future design of the supply chain in sustainable energy?
We are looking for ambitious and talented students to work on key initiatives within Vestas Global Procurement and Supply Chain. As an intern, you will be joining forces with a team of dedicated colleagues, where you will be involved in projects to develop and implement leading-edge practices, while delivering value to the customer through an end-to-end value chain approach.
This is a unique opportunity to fast track your career while applying your theoretical knowledge to real business cases in a growing international environment.
We offer a full year program starting in the fall of 2018 including a subsequent student worker position and thesis collaboration.
Would you like to work with manufacturing logistics processes and supply chain optimisation in a global organisation?
Working out of our offices in Kolding, you will join 3 other supply chain consultants. Here, you will play an important role in our global logistics organisation as you optimise our supply chain by defining and implementing standards for procurement processes, material flows and detailed production planning.
Working with local manufacturing logistics systems, you support our factories as a project manager and change agent on improvement projects. As we are global process owners, you will work closely with our team of consultants to help develop, define and implement Supply Chain processes.
Are you passionate about delivering highly professional, service-oriented and value adding support to three Senior Vice Presidents in Vestas? Do you have solid experience working behind the scenes to help executive management deliver successfully? Are you highly motivated, service-minded and have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills? And do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-paced and international environment?
If so, this is a great opportunity for you to join a market leader in the wind energy market!
- Calendar Management: organise and maintain calendars, make appointments, identify and resolve calendar conflicts.
- Travel Management: organise travels through travel agency
- Meeting Management: plan and organise meetings, anticipate meeting needs consistent with the SVPs' calendars and finalise arrangements for space, food and other accommodations.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you love LEGO? Do you love mobile gaming? And are you ready to take part in the LEGO Group’s digital games process?
You’ll be part of a small agile and cross-functional team based in Billund that collaborates with the world’s best mobile developers and publishers. We work exclusively with external partners. Hence the job as the product lead is, to manage the partnerships and make sure that we are on mission with the LEGO Groups values and priorities getting the right products to market.
In addition, you collaborate with the partners to make the best products possible and ensure a sustainable business. We expect you to leverage your experience to steer great prototypes to market, maintaining the P&L – and further know, when to park projects in a professional manner.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you passionate about gaming, insights, digital marketing and partner collaboration?
You will join a team of highly passionate and dedicated game industry professionals. LEGO Digital Games is managing all LEGO games - and the marketing team has an essential role across the full portfolio. You will be part of the Toys-to-Life team that is focusing on integrating physical toys and games in one seamless experience.
You will be the primary driver of the commercial and business strategic aspects of the projects, so you:
- Set commercial game direction for Toys-to-Life projects and define business reasons and logic.
- Share forecasts and insights, which you collect in collaboration with LEGO Global Insights.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external partners and ensure engagement in the partnerships.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Are you a detail-oriented and analytical Financial Controller? Would you like to have a strong influence on your daily work in a strong and well-functioning team? Then this is an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences in a modern and dynamic organisation.
As our new Financial Controller, you will become part of a solid team of Controllers and Accountants with a high degree of collaboration. You will have close sparring with skilled colleagues and your immediate manager regarding complex business areas. Your main responsibility will be to perform the controlling tasks on a Group level, which includes:
- Controlling and reviewing of core business areas
- Administration of consolidation tool (FCC Consolidator from Solitwork
- Preparation of monthly management reports and financial statements.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of BIMCO in Bagsværd
You already possess an extensive communications tool box. Now, you want to apply your tool set to move our organization’s communication activities to the next level and become the editor of our international, digital magazine, the Bulletin.
As our content expert, you will work closely with a web manager, a graphic designer and the communications director to create engaging and relevant content through text and video for our external partners, members and the press to build our membership base and expand the organizations profile in the industry.
Right now, we are developing a series of communication platforms and initiatives across web, social media and our magazine to better engage and reach our stakeholders. As our senior content creator and editor, you engage with your colleagues across BIMCO to understand how their projects should be communicated.