Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
494 job matcher din søgning
Would you like to be part of an international, dynamic and customer-focused support team in Alfa Laval Aalborg?
Alfa Laval Aalborg A/S, the world's leading supplier of marine boilers, thermal fluid heaters and Inert gas systems, is looking for a Commission Coordinator for our Commissioning Department. You will be part of an efficient and flexible team where the work is complex, offers personal challenges and requires a high technical level.
It can be a puzzle to match all commission job’s with right competences, and ensure optimization of deliveries. Inspire and motivate the commission engineers and keep them trained for the future technologies is an important. Ensure all documents and reports are elaborated timely and be the technical backoffice for the commission engineers in the field.
Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Odense
Are you passionate about testing and being involved in the robotics industry? Then seize the opportunity today and be a part of our fast-growing international company!
We offer an exciting and responsible position with excellent opportunities for you to personally shape the position. You will be part of a professional and ambitious team of 20 robot developers and test specialists, where you will be responsible for testing newly developed HW and SW features, so that we can ensure the highest quality before the features are implemented into ongoing production.
You will also be responsible for the planning, developing, execution and subsequent documentation of our tests, including the implementation of the final tests in production. In addition, you have the desire and the ability to further develop and automate existing and new tests.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate for sustainability? Do you feel the importance of taking care of the food and beverage resources of the world? Would you like to have a say and impact on the world’s food supply?
This is a newly created position therefore you will have the opportunity to have a say and give your inputs to the specification of the responsibilities. The main purpose of the job is to act as liaison between the technical officer in technical documentation and Tetra Pak® services.
- Create foundation for service agreements by making good recommendations
- Support the implementation of overall strategic plan for maintenance and parts services through service agreements
- Support markets to quote and sell as well as coach delivery.
Teknologisk Institut, Taastrup
As our new project manager, you will be tasked with leading the development of a management-consultancy concept based upon our highly-specialised competencies within production plant design and operational streamlining. This new management concept will act as an overarching element for all of our service offerings. Working in collaboration with the Institute’s specialist centres and our customers, your primary areas of responsibility will include:
- Managing and driving the development of a consultancy concept within the area of strategic management consultancy
- Marketing and selling our concept
- Project management in relation to the undertaking of consultancy services.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of A/S S. A. Christensen & Co in Kolding
International sales and business development
Attractive combination of management and development of markets in a truly international context. The position offers a high degree of freedom, room for initiative and the opportunity of strengthening SAC’s position in promising markets.
SAC is expanding the international sales team and is now hiring a skilled sales profile to head the initiatives in certain markets. The Sales Manager reports to the CCO of the group and has six direct reports – two Dealer Managers and a sales office in Russia. The main objective of the position is to spearhead initiatives in established markets as well as in new territory.
- form business plans based on solid insights in the markets, trends and openings.
- initiate the actions leading to successful expansion in your markets.
- continuously refine market and product strategies.
Har du lyst til at være en del af et team af erfarne og kompetente ingeniører/teknikere, der gennem design og konstruktion gør vores Marine-ordrer til virkelighed? Har du lyst til at arbejde i en international atmosfære i en virksomhed med gode karrieremuligheder?
Som vores nye engineer vil du blive en del af det team som har ansvaret for henholdsvis brænder og control systemer. Du vil være med i processen, der transformerer tekniske krav til tekniske specifikationer og funktionelle krav til vores produkt portfolio. Dit væsentligste ansvarsområde bliver at sikre en effektiv order execution og give relevant teknisk støtte til vores salgsteams, kunder og business partnere.
Dine væsentligste opgaver
- Vedligeholdelse af order execution grundlaget for burners systems.
- Kontakt til underleverandører om tekniske emner.
- Teknisk support til produktvedligehold.
Iveco Danmark A/S, Albertslund
Do you want to be part of a large global organization with many different brands worldwide? Do you have experience in Marketing and excellent skills in digital communication from an international company. If so – we are looking for an International Marketing Coordinator to support the Iveco Market Brand for the North Europe and Baltic markets.
Your main responsibility as a Marketing Coordinator is to support and provide the Iveco Brand in the Nordics with all kinds of marketing matters. You work closely with your colleagues in the marketing team in Denmark to manage and support the dealers and customers.
Your work tasks:
- You prepare digital communication for social media channels in line with the corporate guideline.
- You will create local communication material with the support of external partners.
- You manage press releases and support in all European digital marketing activities.
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll drive improvements that cover business development, compliance or maintenance to ensure that the service & product offerings within Nordea Finance is competitive and adds value to our partners. You’ll also provide support between Business and IT to solve production issues and manage test activities securing high quality services and deliveries.
Skyways Technics A/S, Sønderborg
Experienced ERP and BI individual ready to join the Aviation Industry for a broader role with direct responsibility and hands-on aspect.
Skyways Technics’ business is growing and we are looking for a passionate ERP & BI Manager to fill a new position and enhance our investment in a newly implemented ERP system (Pentagon) through automation and optimization of all procedures and processes involved in the day to day use of it.
- Responsible for further optimization of our Pentagon Platform with key focus on return on investment through improvement and training
- Identify and lead additional Pentagon system developments needed to support and enhance our business
- Responsible for further training of the organization in Pentagon in close corporation with super users to ensure correct and efficient use of the system.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We are an Innovation team serving Arla’s international markets with new and innovative dairy products, primarily within the infant nutrition and milk powder area. You will have a unique opportunity to influence contents of the job and to create the conditions for innovation success.
Reporting to the Head of Milk Powder Innovation, you will be working with the planning and execution of New Product Development (NPD) projects alongside the international market project leads as well as very skilled innovation colleagues.
In this job you will:
- Participate in Stage Gate NPD projects on Milk Powder Nutrition Products for Arla’s international markets (Nutritious powder based consumer products for families and kids and specialized/organic infant nutrition products)
- Use your creative and innovative skills to deliver the best solutions for creating and implementing new products
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
As Supply Planner for PANDORA Distribution Centers (DCs) in the AMERICAS region you will be the overall responsible for the inventory at the DCs and service levels to customers in the region. You will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark and work in close cooperation with the DCs, the markets supplied out of the DCs, as well as the rest of the global planning team.
The position offers a mix between managing day-to-day issues, tactical planning, and stakeholder management. Your work will be supported by our ERP system AX Dynamics and the advanced planning system Logility (similar to SAP APO).
- Ensuring high availability of products to markets served out of the DCs
- Ensuring high inventory quality and turn
- Communication to all relevant stakeholders.
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Do you have a genuine interest in the building industry? And would you like to work in an international, fast-paced and dynamic environment? Then this two-year graduate position in our VELUX® Modular Skylights (VMS) team in Østbirk could be the kick-start of your career.
As our product development graduate, you will join the Product Specification (PRS) team (part of VMS Product Development) and your main focus will be construction & process development within the area of product specification.
You will follow a structured two-year plan where you will gain hands-on experience on the technical side of our business within the areas of:
- product development, testing and project management
- process development, technical solutions, specification and documentation
- master data, product change management, tailormade custom solutions and BIM objects
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to take on a newly established position where you get to influence your career and make your mark on packaging development and production?
As a global packaging manager, you will take on a newly established position and become the link between several divisions, including R&D, purchasing, finance, manufacturing, logistics and more, and be in daily contact with these divisions as well as externally with partners and vendors. You will play a vital role in ensuring that all aspects of packaging comply with market requirements, marketing objectives, logistics as well as standards of safety, quality and environment.
You will also:
- ensure compliance with packaging budgets
- analyse and determine standards for packaging and maintain efficient packing policies
- ensure increased efficiency of packaging, reduced costs and improved quality through incorporation of new technology, materials and solutions
DTU, The Technical University of Denmark, Department of Management Engineering invites applicants for a 3-year PhD position on "Using Systems Visualisations for Decision Support", starting ideally on 1 September 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter in 2018.
This PhD project will be based in the Engineering Systems Division and supervised by Head of Division Professor Anja Maier.
The Engineering Systems Division is growing fast and is characterised by a vibrant and supportive research environment with engaged staff and strong research collaborations with leading universities and industry worldwide. Our research focuses on understanding and improving the ways in which complex socio-technical engineering systems are designed, managed, and operated throughout their life cycles.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Your responsibility will be to support the Research & Development activities of the Applied Biology team (currently 6 team members), who develop plant health and plant protection products based on biologicals and synthetic chemistries.
You will be supporting the supply of healthy plant materials in our greenhouse for research purposes. You will have many various tasks including some physically and you enjoy being active.
- Water and fertilize plants. Check on automatic watering system.
- Check and water plants in growth chambers
- Sanitize greenhouse floors on a regular basis and wash trays and carts
Basico P/S recruiting on behalf of Phase One A/S in Frederiksberg
- Exciting opportunity with an innovative high-tech company
As Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for optimising accounting processes and systems across the group and have ownership for further development of the consolidation model for P/L, BS and Cash flow. Moreover, you will manage month-end and year-end closing processes and preparation of annual reports. You will play a key role in supporting the CFO in establishing new processes in finance and produce strong financial insight for management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage month-end and year-end closing processes
- Preparation of annual report
- Optimize and streamline accounting processes and systems
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Can you lead multiple projects in a team while contributing to the daily work?
In the Automation Team we’re working within the DevOps area. We’re moving 3Shape from a manual world into the world of automation, meaning everything as code, build- and test pipelines and training and support of more than 50 projects within R&D.
The projects inside the team is increasing and we need a skilled software project manager with hands-on experience in the DevOps area. The team you will be joining are energetic, fun and hard working. We are 10 people in total looking to expand a lot both in Kiev and Copenhagen. We value teamwork, honesty and learn from our mistakes.
In the job, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, tracking, and documentation of software development goals
- Supporting and driving a common team vision of superior processes and products
- Contributing to the work on the daily projects
As our new Student Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting the Group HR department at DSV. You will be dedicated to provide administrative assistance to many of our global HR projects giving you a unique insight into the strategic HR development of a 45000+ employee business.
At our head office in Hedehusene, you will be a part of a small global HR function of highly dedicated people who strive to improve HR processes in over 80 countries around the world. You will join a highly successful company and gain access to a network of possibilities, where we build inspiring careers locally and internationally.
Your most important tasks are
- To provide administrative support on projects such as Global Recruitment, Talent & Succession Management, DSV Academy training, Employee Engagement Surveys and others.
- Take part in our continuous effort to develop and standardise processes in DSV.
ECCO Sko A/S, Tønder
Would you like to create insights by analysing the structure, costs, prices and more of our collection to support the commercial teams in a major Danish organisation with a well-known brand?
Your core responsibilities include doing product cost and contribution analyses, maintaining data, reviewing results and challenging our commercial decisions. Simultaneously, you act as a business partner to our category managers and heads of divisions. More specifically, this includes:
- Doing analyses related to cost optimisation, controlling and transparency throughout the development of collections and between prototype costings and production handover.
- Providing analyses, reviews and recommendations related to the financial implications of collection management.
We offer a challenging role in an informal, international and collaborative environment where you get to influence what we make and how we work.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Universal Robots are still experiencing massive growth, which imposes even greater demands on management and management skills at all levels. Therefore, it has been decided to establish a new position reporting directly to the VP R&D. With four SW managers in direct reference you will work in the framework of the R&D department.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Universal Robots’ software development process across sites
- Our software development strategy – to secure predictability and scalability in architecture and processes
- Implementation of processes and strategies in an agile environment