4 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Ruminant Scientist to join our Animal Health Innovation team in Headquarter in Hørsholm - Denmark.
The Animal Health group of Chr. Hansen offers documented and cost-effective microbial feed solutions to increase productivity in livestock farming while providing healthy economic returns to producers.
- Responsible for the research and development of new bacterial probiotic products including ideation, experimental design, implementation and oversight of research, data management and interpretation of results
- Provide commercial development and sales support for the global cattle and silage team with
- in vivo and in vitro trials as well as analytical evaluations for the development of new product concepts according to approved experimental protocols and in support of the objectives of the business plans
Indrykket 25. april
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Marel in Holbæk
Do you have a background in the food or process technology? Do you have extensive commercial experience, a strong drive and a proven record of accomplishment within sales? And would you like to join a market leading global company in the food processing industry - with Scandinavia as your district?
As Marel Meat’s new Area Sales Manager, you will have the responsibility to grow the Red Meat Slaughtering business in Scandinavia. You will report to the Business Unit Manager – Red Meat Slaughtering in the Netherlands, but you will also be affiliated to the Danish subsidiary Butina, located in Holbæk.
As Marel Meat’s new Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the following working areas:
- Achieving assigned sales objectives with assistance from our technical staff in preparing tenders and specifications
- Generate new business and maximise existing accounts
Indrykket 22. april
Marel A/S, Aarhus
For our location in Aarhus, Marel seeks a reliable and resourceful individual for the position of Patent Attorney/Specialist.
As Patent Attorney your main responsibility is to manage the patent portfolio of Marel in Denmark, that includes:
- discuss inventions and processes with inventors and ascertain whether they're likely to succeed in being granted patents;
- patent surveillance, including monitoring competitors patent portfolio,
- analyse scientific or technical documents, including previously granted patents, to assess whether an invention is new and inventive;
- prepare responses to Office Actions;
- work with patent attorneys worldwide in defending/enforcing patents worldwide;
Indrykket 12. april
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated postdoctoral research fellow to join our Animal Health Innovation team in Denmark.
Your main responsibilities
- Conduct and facilitate a programme of individual research by implementing mammalian gut cell lines (human and animal intestinal epithelial and immune cells) as models for studying probiotic modes of actions (e.g. adhesion, pathogen competition, epithelial integrity, gut barrier effect, inflammatory response).
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records to document the research progress and lead studies which will allow the establishment of a system for assessing the in vitro modes of action of future lead probiotics. Take a lead role in writing up data for publication in journals and for marketing material. Present data at group meetings and conferences and make data available for other colleagues.
Indrykket 10. april