9 job matcher din søgning
Novo A/S, Hellerup
Novo A/S is seeking a Coordinator to support the Novo Large Investments team and the Novo Financial Investments team
Joining Novo A/S as a Coordinator you will become a member of the Novo Large Investments team and the Novo Financial Investments team.
As a Coordinator you will become Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of the Novo Financial Investments and to 4 Senior Directors of the Novo Large Investments team.
- Coordinating tasks: Meeting planning both in- and outside Denmark, meeting preparation, document printing, catering etc., travel planning and ad-hoc support.
- Department administrative tasks: Coordinate and plan team meetings, invoice handling, preparation and follow up on budget, maintain department lists, archiving on NovoLocus (intranet) and drive process for preparation and submission of deliverables according to specified deadlines.
Indrykket 20. juli
Arla Foods, Viby J
Are you energised when you enable others to succeed? Join us in this versatile position with an enormous contact base and gain insight into the heart of the Arla business – and perhaps a step stone to a future career.
As personal assistant to the Group Vice President for Milk and Yogurt, you will navigate in a complex setup spanning the Arla Foods supply chain. You will also handle some PA tasks for a Senior Vice President, Logistics and a Vice President, Supply Chain Excellence on an ad hoc basis.
Here, you will handle a number of classic PA tasks such as:
- Preparing, planning and managing leadership team meetings as well as providing assistance to the leadership team regarding other meetings
- Event coordination of 1-2 meetings per year – from brainstorming topics to ordering catering
- Drafting and finalising communication material, e.g. PP presentations
Indrykket 17. juli
Konsulenthuset ballisager A/S recruiting on behalf of Knauf Northern Europe in Brøndby
The Knauf Northern Europe headquarter is situated in Brøndby. It holds some of the shared functions in KNE and is the office of the CEO.
The Personal Assistant will function as the right hand of the CEO. Supporting and helping the CEO to achieve the goals as well as providing occasional support for the management team across the region.
- Support the CEO in this leadership of the region.
- Act as the first point of contact for people both inside and outside the organization.
- Manage diary to ensure efficient use of the CEO’s time.
- Plan travel including arranging hotels, accommodation, trains etc.
- Organize meetings, appointments and other such engagements.
Indrykket 14. juli
DTU Nanotech is seeking a part time (20 hours per week) Personal Assistant to support the group leader of the Nano Bio Integrated System (NaBIS) group. Joining NaBIS as a Personal Assistant, you will become a member of the dynamic research team in the fields of nanotechnology and biomedical applications. You will work closely together with the group leader to ensure that the dedicated international team of researchers achieves its objectives and goals.
As a PA you will assist the group leader in planning and managing projects. Tasks include:
- Manage and organize project milestones and deadlines
- Coordinate and co-write applications for research funding, including background literature search
- Facilitate and take minutes of meetings
Indrykket 14. juli
Siemens A/S, Aarhus
Do you have excellent marketing and communication skills and appreciate coordination and administration? Then you might be Siemens Healthineers new Personal Assistant
For our Healthcare Ultrasound Business Area in the Region Western Europe and Western Africa (WEA), we are looking for an Executive Personal Assistant (PA) with strong MarCom skills.
Overall, this position has two main functions with equal importance. On one hand, you will be responsible for, and involved in every step of our internal/external marketing communication. On the other hand, as PA you will be responsible for managing the busy schedule of the Head of Ultrasound through engaging with internal and external stakeholders including executive directors, management team members, customers, suppliers, partners and Marketing Departments.
Indrykket 12. juli
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Would you like to be part of an international organization that works to make a difference for children globally? Do you have an ambition to be part of a team with the task to enable a seamless operation in the CEO Office and to set the CEO up for success including ensure that the Leadership Team and organisation is impactful and deliver on our mission and aim?
The Management Consultant is expected to be able to:
- Support seamless interaction and execution in relation to CEO interfaces (LEGO Foundation organisation, Leadership team, Board of Directors, internal/external partners and stakeholders) to set the CEO up for success.
- Support the Chief of Staff & Head of Communication in setting the agenda for LEGO Foundation Leadership Team and Board of Director meetings, preparing materials and following-up on meetings, including being responsible for minute taking.
Indrykket 3. juli
Haldor Topsoe is an international company with an ambitious growth strategy.
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Lyngby
StepStone, 12. juli