5 job matcher din søgning
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of MHI Vestas Offshore Wind in Aarhus
This is the perfect role for an ambitious personal assistant eager to learn in an international environment. “You will work right at the centre of our organisation. Sitting in on board and management meetings, you get a holistic view of the ins and outs of the business and our entire value chain – enabling you to build a strong understanding of how it all ties together”, says CEO Jens Tommerup.
In this role, your main responsibility will be to assist our CEO, making sure that he has the necessary information to do his job – and do it well.
In short, you are responsible for:
- organising his calendar and travel schedule and/as well as taking care of other administrative tasks
- planning, coordinating and attending all management meetings, including drafting agendas, preparing content and writing up minutes
- preparing board material in close collaboration with our Head of CEO Office
Indrykket 2. december
BAE Systems A/S, Nørresundby
Our new PA will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Provide first class secretarial support to the business unit/group
- Deal with correspondence which requires managing in-boxes, taking telephone messages and handling post, disseminating to direct reports as may be appropriate.
- Assist with Management and Leadership Team meetings: compiling agenda and preparing meeting papers, distributing correct documentation for meetings, attending meeting and taking minutes, compiling and distributing the minutes, and follow up progress on actions between meetings.
Indrykket 29. november
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Can you keep a sense of perspective and maintain high standards for the VP EMEA Operations?
If you thrive in a hectic environment, where the bar is set high and everything is delivered as promised, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Read, answer and delegate his mails and prepare draft mails
- Manage calendar, coordinate and plan internal and external meetings and prioritize meetings
- Travel planning and expense reporting
Indrykket 28. november
DB Cargo Scandinavia A/S, Høje Taastrup
Are you ready to work as an Executive Assistant in an international setting? Do you thrive with many various tasks in a leading company within the transport sector in Denmark?
Your main responsibility as an Executive Assistant is to steer and run the activities of the Directors’ office at our Danish Headquarter in Høje Taastrup. You will be associated with executive work, as well as have the overall responsibility for ensuring the smooth functioning of the secretariat.
Your main tasks:
- Regular assistant tasks e.g. responsible for calendar management and travel bookings of our two Directors
- Preparation of meetings involving the two members of the board and ensuring that they are well prepared. This includes organising meetings and taking minutes, producing documents, presentations and proofreading tasks (Danish/English)
Indrykket 15. november
Mercuri Urval søger for OBTON A/S i Aarhus
Kommerciel forståelse • Selvstændigt ansvar • Attraktiv arbejdsplads
Dit vigtigste succeskriterie bliver at sikre, at den adm. direktør får personlig og professionel support i dagligdagen, så han kan blive frigjort for en del af de opgaver, der knytter sig til bl.a. administrationen af selskaberne.
Du kommer derfor til at varetage en række vigtige administrative og forretningsudviklende opgaver og får et tæt samarbejde med den adm. direktør. De to virksomheder har, foruden hver deres salgs- og indkøbsfunktioner, en række fælles administrative funktioner. Du bliver involveret i mange af virksomhedens aktiviteter og kommer til at spille en central rolle i forhold til bestyrelsesarbejdet i investorselskaberne.
Indrykket 18. oktober