4 job matcher din søgning
LEGO Foundation, Billund
Would you like international experience, access to important foundations and NGOs, and the opportunity to make a difference to kids around the world – all wrapped up in one position?
The Head of Connecting Play and Education and a growing international team of 8 drive an ambitious agenda delivering existing play-based learning and building a new portfolio. Geographically split between several locations around the world, they require your administrative and coordinative support, efficient preparation and in some cases tough prioritisation.
You will be supporting the Connecting Play and Education functions as well as providing full daily support for Head of Connecting Play and Education. This includes travel planning, calendar management, mail correspondence, research on online logistics, contacts and partners, etc.
Indrykket 17. august
The British Embassy in Copenhagen is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking for a Personal Assistant to Her Majesty’s Ambassador (Maternity cover - 12 month fixed term).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Ambassador’s diary by actively making appointments and responding to invitations. Making travel arrangements, including liaising with the Ambassador’s driver over precise locations and journey times. Liaising with other embassy staff about calls required and necessary briefing and papers
- Dealing with phone calls and e-mail requests and enquiries on behalf of the Ambassador
- Event management: managing guest lists including for major events (400+ invitations) and working with residence staff on other aspects of events such as catering requirements
Indrykket 15. august
Metro Service A/S, Copenhagen
If you are passionate about providing service and have focus on showing high professionalism, then you may be our new Personal Assistant (PA) for various secretarial and administrative tasks. It is an independent and demanding position with accession as soon as possible. About the job As a PA, your main task is to support our CEO, but you will also be asked to carry out tasks for the management team. You will have a central, confidential and coordinating role close to the organisation's management.
Your main tasks will be to
- help and support the CEO in the daily work in relation to meetings, presentations, agendas, minutes of various meetings, but also broader in the organization, the management and the board
- manage agreements and contracts with collaborators and ensure follow-up
Indrykket 14. august