5 job matcher din søgning
Novo A/S, Hellerup
Novo A/S is seeking a Coordinator to support the Novo Large Investments team and the Novo Financial Investments team
Joining Novo A/S as a Coordinator you will become a member of the Novo Large Investments team and the Novo Financial Investments team.
As a Coordinator you will become Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of the Novo Financial Investments and to 4 Senior Directors of the Novo Large Investments team.
- Coordinating tasks: Meeting planning both in- and outside Denmark, meeting preparation, document printing, catering etc., travel planning and ad-hoc support.
- Department administrative tasks: Coordinate and plan team meetings, invoice handling, preparation and follow up on budget, maintain department lists, archiving on NovoLocus (intranet) and drive process for preparation and submission of deliverables according to specified deadlines.
Indrykket 22. juni
Are you passionate about delivering highly professional, service-oriented and value adding support to our Senior Vice President, Industrialisation? And do you have solid experience working behind the scenes to help executive management deliver successfully? Then please take a look at this opportunity to become a key person in our team!
Your primary responsibility will be general support for the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Industrialisation ensuring a smooth and efficient daily agenda for him and his organisation. Furthermore, it is important that you are capable of acting as "gatekeeper", allocating his time efficiently by understanding and prioritising the requirements. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Pro-active calendar management, meeting planning and support
- Travel planning, bookings and travel expenses
- Practical planning of workshops, high-level meetings
Indrykket 19. juni
Aquilo Consulting, Copenhagen
In your role as Personal Assistant, you will act as the CEO’s right hand. In that sense, the most important part of the job includes handling a wide variety of practical tasks, keeping track of project deadlines, and coordinating the daily life of the CEO. In the role, you will primarily;
- Act as the right hand of the CEO and support him in his day-to-day practical tasks, e.g. send emails, call clients and assign tasks to other colleagues on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO´s calendar and his personal activities, e.g. arrangement of client meetings, travel arrangements such as booking of hotels, flights, transport etc.
- Keep track of ongoing client projects and deadlines
Indrykket 16. juni
Københavns Andelskasse, Hellerup
Hos Københavns Andelskasse er vi inde i en spændende og ambitiøs udvikling. Vores nye strategi for fremtiden står klar, og vi skal nu ud på en spændende rejse. Til at supportere vores strategiske mål søger vi en proaktiv og fleksibel medarbejder.
Du kommer til at assistere vores kunderådgivere i deres daglige arbejde. Dine opgaver spænder bredt, eksempelvis skal du:
- vedligeholde og opdatere vores kundedatabase
- assistere kunderådgivere i låneansøgninger
- udarbejde kundemateriale
Du bliver en del af en virksomhed i rivende udvikling, der fokuserer på fremtidssikrede digitale løsninger. Du får en spændende og dynamisk hverdag i et lille team med korte beslutningsveje, som giver dig mulighed for at sætte dit præg på fremtidens digitale Københavns Andelskasse. Dertil kommer der en skøn frokostordning, god beliggenhed og dygtige mennesker omkring dig.
Indrykket 8. juni
Personal Assistant for very active wheel chair user in job, to start as soon as possible.
Hjælperordning v/ Mads Bendt, Århus
Jobcenter Århus, 17. juni