91 job matcher din søgning
Landbrug & Fødevarer F.M.B.A, Copenhagen or Skejby
Department of Food and Veterinary Issues, Danish Agriculture & Food Council, is offering an industry PhD Fellowship in Toxoplasma gondii in Danish pigs and its zoonotic potential to commence on 1 April 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The position is limited to 3 years. The location will be either in Skejby, Aarhus, or Copenhagen, depending on the candidate.
Your key tasks as an industry PhD fellow at the Danish Agriculture & Food Council will be to:
- Manage, carry through and conclude your research projects, from data collection and experiments to analyses of data and samples – this will include spending time at the University of Copenhagen and Statens Serum Institut
- Actively participate in PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and finalise your PhD thesis
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Sanofi in Hørsholm
As Medical Advisor for Sanofi, you will provide medical and scientific expertise and service for the diabetes and cardiovascular (DCV) team in Denmark. You will report directly to the DCV Medical Head Denmark and be a part of the Nordic & Baltic Medical Affairs organisation.
Sanofi has interesting products in the pipeline within both disease areas and you will be a crucial part in preparing the launches. This means that you will have an extrovert position having peer to peer discussions with key opinion leaders, discussing, developing and setting up relevant studies and data generation and projects as well as providing medical education internally in Sanofi and externally.
There could be several entries to this job, and your background could be one of the following: As a Medical Advisor, or another related experience as a Medical Doctor.
The Store Manager position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. Individuals should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. The Store Manager will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring Sales Advisors and Product Specialists, and promoting excellence in customer service.
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, product presentation and promotion.
- Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
- Lead the interviewing and recruitment of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
Basico P/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
Can you see yourself supporting senior management with efficient legal advice in a global expanding company?
As Legal Counsel your overall objective will be to anticipate and ensure identification and mitigation of legal risks whilst enabling the company to reach their business objectives.
You will provide practical and relevant legal advice to senior management and the operations worldwide on legal issues arising in the business, assistance in drafting contracts with particular focus on international contracts with suppliers and customers.
Your key responsibilities will include contracts (drafting and negotiation), legal risks (identify, assess and mitigate) and compliance with applicable laws at all times. In addition, you will be involved in projects and provide stakeholder management internally and externally.
Telia Danmark, Copenhagen
Technology, headed by the CTO of Denmark, develops and operates local networks, platforms, applications and products. The functional sub-units are Project & Portfolio Office, Applications, Networks, Operations and Services.
The Service organization handles the validation of new service design, secures a competitive production cost level and drives a simplification roadmap of the service architecture. In addition, we work on new service prospects together with our commercial colleagues based on the potential of the technology evolution. The functional areas are:
- Service architecture: Create and validate service architecture
- Service cost: Establish service cost transparency, together with Finance
- Service Transformation: Identify service migration/convergence potential
DTU Space would like to invite applications for a 3-year PhD position starting in March 2018 on the topic of “Polar Ionospheric Currents and Geomagnetic Field Modelling”. The funding is shared between the European Research Council and the Technical University of Denmark.
The position will be based in the Division of Geomagnetism whose research focuses on exploring the Earth and its environment using its magnetic field. The geomagnetic field is a fundamental part of the Earth system, controlling interactions between the Earth and the solar wind. It has long been a source of orientation information for humans and animals and is today widely utilized in many mobile devices and in directional drilling applications.
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
The Systems Integrator will be responsible for leading the integration work for various Healthcare Digital products. This job will include analyzing of customer requirements, design solutions, form cross-functional teams, drive Integration solutions to closure and support and maintain thru the life-cycle of the solution.
- Design, build and test interfaces.
- Continuously strive to improve GE System Integration processes by utilizing GE Tools and Methodologies.
- Develop and improve interface tools, products, process and services offerings.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
William Demant, Smørum
Do you want to become part of a succeful company who is among the world leaders within their field? And do you want to help us move from class II to calss III production of medical devices?
We are right now looking for a Quality Manager, who will lead a team of two experienced and engaged quality engineers. Your primary task will be to take the quality lead on getting our production site in Ballerup towards class III production. Furthermore, you will be accountable for the site being regulatory compliant.
William Demant’s production site in Ballerup is the centre of microelectronics production for our hearing solutions. In Ballerup, we are a dedicated team of highly qualified and motivated employees who possess all the competences needed to support and develop a high-tech, fully automated production with extreme precision requirements. In total we are around 130 employees at the site.
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team. Oticon Medical is committed to improving the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients.
As a Business Analyst, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You will be part of our Software R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. Our products, Genie Medical BAHS (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
SVM Automatik A/S, Silkeborg
I rollen tager du selvstændigt ansvar for, at dine After Sales-projekter drives og optimeres i forhold til tid, økonomi og kundetilfredshed. Projekterne kan være implementering af nye maskinformater, opgraderinger, større installationer eller maskinoptimeringer i forhold til performance. Projekterne er dels planlagte og dels på forespørgsel fra kunderne.
Du får reference til SVMs After Sales Manager, og du må påregne, at jobbet indebærer nogen grad af planlagt rejseaktivitet. Vi sørger for en god oplæring i SVMs produkter, værktøjer og processer, og du vil møde en åben organisation med et fagligt højt niveau.
Udover et spændende job, tilbyder SVM også et moderne kontormiljø, attraktiv kantineordning, personaleforening, pensionsordning og løn efter kvalifikationer.
Are you experienced with specification and test of high voltage components? Do you want to work with a team of highly skilled Engineers on the core system of a wind turbine? If so, you could be our new High Voltage Engineer to join our team.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Conceptual design and specification of High Voltage Equipment
- Create requirement specification for High Voltage Transformers, Cables, Switchgears and other high voltage equipment
- Conduct peer and technical reviews according to the design project model
We offer a truly global challenge, in a project-oriented organisation with excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development. Where the emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity, cost and quality in all solutions.
Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
Would you like to plan and organize offshore Campaign activities (maintenance and project tasks)? And do you want to be the onshore focal coordinator ensuring safe, efficient and timely campaign execution offshore? If yes, we have a great opportunity for you.
- Drive an incident-free campaign environment through embedding and maintaining strong safety culture, being a role model within safety behavior and taking corrective action wherever necessary.
- Liaise with Activity Owners, Work Prepares and Schedulers to plan and organize maintenance and project execution activities resulting in timely and efficient end-to-end offshore campaigns.
- Are the focal campaign coordinator and support for the offshore campaign teams.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Are you ready for new business and IT challenges in the area of IT Infrastructure within ROCKWOOL? Do you have a strong background in IT Infrastructure and do you have the ability to help setting the direction in the Network area combined with a global mind set? Then join our team.
You will be joining a dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced technicians, with responsibility within the area of service design, global implementation of projects and 3rd level support for:
- Server platforms
idoc A/S, Aalborg
idoc A/S søger en energisk, glad og engageret barselsvikar til administrationen. Vikariatet har en varighed på 12 måneder med start den 1. marts.
Du bliver idoc's nøgleperson omkring arbejdet med timeregistrering, ordrestyring, fakturering, kontakt til konsulenter, styring af debitorbogholderi i C5, klargøring af løn, udarbejdelse af KPI samt mange andre spændende 'blæksprutteopgaver'.
Som et bindeled mellem os og vores kunder, vil du få en spændende hverdag, som vil stille store krav til, at du kan bevare overblikket samt den indre ro i travle situationer.
- Du er som person engageret, serviceminded, målrettet med udpræget organisationssans, stort overblik og øje for detaljerne
- Du besidder viljen og evnen til at samarbejde, inspirere og engagere dig i jobbet
- Du er fleksibel og i stand til at se muligheder og løsninger
Unilabs a.s., Copenhagen
This position is a new opportunity within Unilabs a.s., Denmark. The BD manager will operate as key driver for building a joint sales organization and the development of joint sales approach for Unilabs Pharma Business within Drug Development and Companion Diagnostic testing. The individual will be leading activities for analysis of market space, developing sales development strategies generating net new revenue streams through challenging the status quo to win new segments within existing accounts and establish business with new accounts and segments.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts and key influencers and manage peer-to-peer relationships
- Create and build business development strategies and sales processes based on market research and client feedback in close collaboration with Managing Director, Unilabs a.s. and other Pharma Business Leaders
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of AGA A/S in Copenhagen
What you will enjoy doing
- By exposing you to three challenging work assignments in our core business functions, you will gain a solid understanding of how our business works and what our customers’ needs are.
- You will develop intercultural competencies while being sent abroad for two six month assignments.
- By working with your mentor, you will release your full potential.
- You will grow and develop for future success by networking with your graduate peers as well as with important key contacts and business leaders.
Nykredit, København eller Aalborg
Er du teknisk stærk, og forstår hvad der skal til for at styre og videreudvikle cybersikkerheden i en af Danmarks største finansielle koncerner, så er det netop dig, vi ønsker til vores IT sikkerhedsafdeling.
Du vil være i konstant tæt dialog med dine peers og have indblik i cybersikkerhedstruslen i og omkring den finansielle sektor i Danmark. Du kommer således til at styre Nykredits løbende reaktion og videreudvikling i forbindelse med det konstant udviklende trusselsbillede. Dine arbejdsopgaver bliver bl.a.:
- videreudvikling af IT-sikkerhedsafdelingen og styring af vores cybersikkerhed
- overvågning af trusselsbilledet og være på forkant med cybersikkerhedstruslen
- at sætte retningen for Nykredits cybersikkerhed og have overblikket over vores sikkerhedsinfrastruktur
Troldtekt A/S, Tranbjerg J
Troldtekt er i en meget positiv udvikling og udvider både produktionskapacitet og udbredelse på markeder. Vi har etableret datterselskaber i Tyskland og Sverige og betragter disse markeder som hjemmemarkeder. Vi søger nu en teknisk rådgiver, som kan supportere vores salgsafdelinger og give teknisk sparring til vores produktudvikling.
Du bliver en del af et mindre team i teknisk afdeling, og du vil få tæt samarbejde med såvel vores produktionsafdeling som kollegerne i salg og marketing.
Vi søger stærk teknisk profil med byggeteknisk baggrund og indgående kendskab til bygningsreglement og brandtekniske forhold. Dine hovedopgaver bliver blandt andet at:
- Medvirke til at sikre, at vores sortiment lever op til de til enhver tid gældende krav.
- Planlægge og medvirke ved udførelsen af især brandprøvninger, men også indeklimaprøvninger og boldskudstests.
- Udføre akustik- og ventilationsberegninger i forbindelse med tilbudsgivning.
Do you have the potential to be the best and are you passionate about finance? Then you should become part of our Graduate Programme and start your career as one of our new graduate consultants in CFO Finance.
As a graduate, you will be part of our team, alongside your new graduate colleagues, and connect with clients from the beginning. Based on the client needs and your skill set, the focus of your assignments can vary from accounting, month-end-closing, controlling, process optimisation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, modelling, analysis of complex data, system implementations, transformation projects and much more.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development.
VividWorks Ltd., Copenhagen
VividWorks Ltd. is looking for an experienced project manager to manage existing and new VividPlatform based projects. The position is full time and located in Copenhagen.
You will work as a project manager on VividPlatform based projects with experienced peers and global customers. Your role is to plan, track, budget, oversee and document all angles of the projects you work on. You will communicate daily with multiple customers to take detailed requests which you will translate and delegate to other project members.
What we can offer you
Office in International House, Bella Center just outside central Copenhagen. Open culture and flexible hours with challenging tasks and a global customer base. Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology with all the latest tools and gadgets.