Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
67 job matcher din søgning
ABACUS MEDICINE A/S, Copenhagen
This is a unique opportunity to develop Abacus Medicines operations in the UK, one of our new key growth markets, if you are interested in business development in a global aspect.
We are looking for a student to manage the analysis of new products from the Copenhagen headquarters to sell in the UK market. Developing a new market requires innovative thinking, so we need someone who can challenge the status quo.
Furthermore your daily responsibilities will entail:
- Economic analysis of new products and business areas
- Business intelligence and market research
- Supporting the team with the various daily ad hoc-tasks
Kan du lave flotte plakater og sætte en folder op? Kan du få vores logo til at bevæge sig i After Effects? Og kan du arbejde selvstændigt ud fra en idé inden for vores designguide? Så er det dig, vi søger!
Du bliver vores grafiske håndværker i teamet og får lov til at sætte dit præg på en lang række opgaver. I samarbejde med os vil dine primære opgaver være at:
- lave indhold til vores storskærme (vi har bl.a. en storskærm på 34 m2.)
- lave indhold til sociale medier
- bidrage til udarbejdelse af kampagner, plakater, foldere og præsentationer
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want to set off your career and develop your skills in a truly international setting? Do you like HR data as much as you like people and their stories? Can you communicate a compelling Employer brand as well as you can manage details in an excel sheet?
You will become part of Region INTERNATIONAL, one of three business critical regions in LEO Pharma. The region is growing fast and is very diverse, covering our affiliates in Asia, South & Central America, the Middle East, Africa and Russia. You will be the fifth member of the Region INTERNATIONAL & US People & Compliance department, which covers HR in Region INTERNATIONAL and Region US as well as QA & Compliance in Region INTERNATIONAL. You will work with HR, Communication and Compliance related tasks, primarily focussing on HR data, employer branding and internal communication.
Are you dreaming about becoming a member of our Audit and Advisory Team that is working with IPO Advisory Services, Business Transactions, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance? Would you like to be part of a large community driven by professional development and have fun at the same time? Then we have the right job for you.
We are in search of a number of student assistants to join our newly established Audit and Assurance service practice, covering IPO/Business Transaction Advisory Services, IFRS Accounting Advisory, Financial Controls and Corporate Governance as we are experiencing significant growth in these areas.
Your primary tasks:
- Be involved in advisory engagement of various sizes within our service lines for a wide variety of different companies.
- Participation in audit engagements as audit team member.
Rex&Lindeborgh a/s recruiting on behalf of clientPerfect part-time or student job.
We need candidates to be part of our qualified team for the international events mentioned above. So if you are speaking fluent English and a service minded, smiling and outgoing personality we should be happy to hear from you. A great part of the world’s major languages will be spoken too, i.e. Japanese, Chinese and Arabic speaking delegations will be present at parts of the events.
Job functions will include:
- Info desk
A position as a part-time senior data manager within the Integrative Systems Biology area lead by Professor Søren Brunak is to be filled as soon as possible. The position is time limited until January 31, 2019.
The position will require the candidate to lead, facilitate and coordinate data acquisition and data management procedures for both the IMI funded DIRECT and the ‘Danish Next Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics Platform for Precision Medicine’ projects.
The appointed candidate will also be acting as a management interface between the group’s scientists and DTU’s High Performance Computing team, Computerome. Therefore, experience with systems administration, secure private cloud environments, MySQL, and programming (eg R, Perl, Python) is desirable. Experience with eCRFs and data handling is also desirable.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Research and Development in LEO Pharma devotes its efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema. You can look forward to become part of a team with high professional standards in an informal
In this role, tasks will include:
- Coordinating the day-to-day operations of LEO Pharma Open Innovation. That means interacting with partners to answer practical questions; receiving contracts and arranging for countersigning and return; coordinating shipment of vials and receipt of samples; sharing results with partners (the actual scientific data reporting is not part of this role)
- Liaising with colleagues to facilitate these activities and any necessary variations to the standard procedure.
Link Logistics A/S, Brøndby
Link Logistics er i rivende udvikling og søger derfor en ny mellemleder.
Hos Link Logistics driver vi et lager med flere veletablerede kunder, som vokser dagligt. Vi er en innovativ virksomhed, der beskæftiger sig med salg af transport- og logistikløsninger til virksomheder. Vi er den ledende aktør på markedet indenfor kurertransport i Danmark og nyder et godt omdømme i branchen og hos vores kunder. Baggrunden for virksomhedens succes er et højt og personligt serviceniveau og engagerede medarbejdere, som brænder for at gøre en forskel.
Dine arbejdsopgaver omfatter...
- Forberedelse af oplægning og pluk.
- Registrering og upload af data til vores IT-system.
Du tilbydes bl.a. et job hvor det forventes at fastlagte procedurer og retningslinjer følges, men hvor du i høj grad er med til at strukturere din egen hverdag.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
GEA Process Engineering A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a student worker to join the global Online Dept. at GEA in Soeborg, Denmark.
The ideal candidate is a digital native who can support our colleagues around the world in matters of digital, with a focus on:
- Monthly, Quarterly and other ad-hoc KPI reporting of corporate digital channels
- You will use Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and other internal tools to create complete, detailed and explanatory reports on how GEA is performing online
- Website updates
We expect you to be able to work at least two full days (15 hours) per week in the office. You will be planning your own time in co-operation with our other student workers, taking your study schedule and exams into consideration.
BS Distribution ApS, København
Vi har ledige fuldtids- og deltidsjobs hverdage og søndage. BSDistribution omdeler i Kastrup, Dragør, København K, V, S, og N, Frederiksberg C, Valby, Hvidovre og Brøndby Strand. Vi har ti kontorer spredt ud over vores område, og du skal møde ind i et af disse.
Du vil blive oplært af en af vores dygtige medarbejdere, som vil tage dig med ud en hel nat og vise dig, hvordan arbejdet udføres bedst muligt.
We have vacant full-time and part-time work weekdays and Sundays. For delivering of morning newspapers, weekly magazines, letters and packages. BSDistribution distributes in Kastrup, Dragør, København K, V, S, and N, Frederiksberg C, Valby, Hvidovre and Brøndby Strand. We have 10 offices spread across our area, and you will start from one of these.
You will be trained by one of our skilled employees who will take you out for a whole night, and show you how to do the job.
Mobylife DK A/S, Esbjerg
Vil du være med til at understøtte servicefunktionen hos en af Danmarks største teleudbydere i Esbjergs nye shoppingcenter, BROEN? Brænder du for at yde fremragende kundeservice og har du teknisk flair, så er du måske vores nye studentermedhjælper.
Vi søger en udadvendt og engageret studentermedhjælper, der sammen med vores Frontline-servicetekniker er med til at yde den bedste service overfor butikkens kunder.
Vi tilbyder et job hvor du vil have den daglige kontakt med kunderne, hvor I sammen diagnosticerer fejlen af mobilenheden. Du bliver en del af et engageret serviceteam og får en bred kontaktflade – både i YouSee-butikken og kollegaer i Mobylife. Du vil indgå i et team med vores Frontline-servicetekniker samt to studentermedhjælpere. Mobylife kolleger er uformelle og humoristiske, og vi mener, at det skal være sjovt at gå på arbejde.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a passionate lawyer/legal counsel with experience in M&A who enjoys the fast pace in M&A but at a point in your life where you would like to combine this passion with more time off? Then this is the job for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to act as a legal business partner to our Corporate Strategy and Business Development department acting as a sparring partner to the business and a mediator between this and external stakeholders. You can look forward to a very dynamic role, shifting between normal working hours and periods with a much higher pace (e.g. during projects). Some of the tasks in the role will be to;
- Drive and perform M&A legal support as well as legal support to other strategic projects initiated by Corporate Strategy & Business Development
- Communicate and manage outside legal counsel for such projects
- Ensure close cooperation and communication with other CH functions
The Housing & Student Affairs Department in Copenhagen is looking for an enthusiastic Student Life Coordinator to join our team and help maintain a helpful and welcoming office environment.
The Student Life Information Desk is the primary go to place for students and the ideal candidate for this position enjoys human interaction and will have a passion for working with students.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide high quality service, support, information and advice to all incoming students and visitors regarding both practical and personal matters
- Coordinate Student Life Information Desk tasks to ensure smooth daily operations
Nordic Retail Group søger for LG Electronics
Vi søger en person, der er god til at skabe gode relationer, har stor interesse i teknologi og frem for alt elsker at sælge. I samarbejde med LG Electronics, søger vi en initiativrig sælger der kan være LG’s ekspert ude i et af landets største butikker.
- At være LG's ambassadør og ekspert i butikken
- Du bør være butikkens topsælger af LG’s produkter
- Du assisterer butikkens sælgere i at vise, at LG’s produkter er det rigtige valg.
Do you want to be part of a global fashion label and gain experience in creating and selling fashion dreams?