Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
6 job matcher din søgning
– Business process change management
Do you consider yourself a skilled project manager – experienced in handling change management projects in a global scale?
Your job is to be responsible for analyzing, enhance and orchestra organizational change management together with local and global key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- You will be responsible for driving organizational change projects/programs and reporting to executive management on monthly basis.
- Conduct impact and stakeholder analysis, facilitate workshops and act as consultant to translate business requirements, Medical Device rules & regulations, cultural differences etc. into streamlined processes supporting the organization.
- Manage sponsor, project teams, employees and communications staff to prepare the organization for change through communications using a variety of channels.
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity? Do you consider yourself skilled within the area of micro-mechanical design and want to be part of developing new and innovative implantable hearing solutions?
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary and competent product development team together with electro-acoustic engineers, audiologists, embedded system designers and software developers.
- Micro-mechanical design – from requirements and concepts to products running in production
- Idea creation and design management
- 3D CAD modelling – we use PTC Creo
- Design and build physical prototypes
William Demant, Smørum
Would you like to work with Data Privacy and EU GDPR in a large international corporation? Are you organized, out-going and proactive?
As a Student Assistant in the strategic Data Privacy project, you will become part of small international team with a mix of lawyers, Data Privacy Consultants and Project Managers. You will assist the entire team but work under our Data Privacy Project Manager.
Among your general tasks could be:
- Work together with other project members to ensure progress and perform various tasks
- Review Data Privacy reports from various parts of the WD Group
- Interact with stakeholders in various countries
- Be responsible for smaller issues and tasks in the project
Would you like the opportunity to be part of the Quality Management Team and report to the head of Quality in an international and modern company? If you have administrative flair, good communication skills and a proactive attitude, we can offer you a challenging position.
As Management Assistant in our Quality organization at Oticon, you will be part of a business unit consisting of approx. 160 people located in Denmark, Poland, US, Canada and Mexico. You will report directly to the Vice President of Quality and you will handle all administrative support for the six leaders in the Quality Management Group. Your primary tasks will include:
- Taking care of the planning and practical tasks related to group activities
- Handle communication and planning tasks in relation to strategic programs and quality audits
- Coordination of monthly reports to our management groups
- Organizing and delivering input to the internal newsletter
Are you a QA specialist with a broad knowledge? Do you enjoy participation in projects and use your QA knowledge? Is collaboration one of the most important aspects for you? Then perhaps you are the new quality specialist we are looking for.
You are engineer or have similar education and have at least five years of QA experience in a regulated industry. You should have experience with ISO 9001/ISO 13485. Your experience could come from working in a QA department or working close to a production.
This position should be the QA voice in different projects e.g. implementation of a new documentation system or simply updating the supplier surveillance process. The purpose is to ensure that the different projects knows the requirements and at the end that the output of the projects are in compliance.
William Demant, Smørum
Do you have experience doing business process analysis and designing new global processes in international organizations? Do you thrive working in at matrix between the business and IT?
You will be part of a newly established team, which is vital in multiple strategic projects across our global value chain. You will be anchor for an ongoing design, re-design and streamlining of our Operations and Supply Chain methods and processes across the world.
You will become responsible for:
- Continuously development and implementation of best practice processes in our Global Operations and Supply Chain Organization
- Analysis and design of Operation and Supply Chain processes across Wholesale, Retail and Central Operations sites in William Demant, and deployment better practices
- Analysis and design of the future integrations with our sub-suppliers and customers