1.238 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As part of Group Treasury you will, among others, be taking active investments decisions within the fixed income and derivative markets, capital optimization, interact with both internal and external stakeholders and be involved in different projects.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing and structuring the bank’s balance sheet, liquidity and capital.
- Organize and manage the group’s liquidity flow from trading activities with customers across the world with complex regulatory requirements, including stress testing, contingency planning and structured funding schemes.
- Proactively manage regulatory liquidity requirement ratios.
- Develop and run the bank’s funds transfer pricing models with respect to capital and liquidity ensuring optimal use of capital and liquidity
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution to Codan Business in Denmark.
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting Codan Business in creation and detailing User Stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines has been meet. Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to RSA IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
LM Wind Power, Kolding
If you have a good business understanding and analytical skills and a desire to work in a legal department within a global company, this might be something for you.
As a Legal Student in our headquarters in Kolding, Denmark, you will work in close co-operation with your three colleagues in the Legal department and assist your legal colleagues on a variety of legal assignments within an international company e.g. but not limited to corporate compliance and board meetings and various ad hoc assignments.
Approx. 15 hours a week, however less during exam periods.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
You will lead our Global effort on search, creating a global search strategy for Pandora and oversee that the strategy is executed – working closely with our local, regional and global teams as well as global search partners.
Global Search Manager is at the core of digitalizing our marketing model, putting data and tech at the centre of how we operate. You will focus on improving our performance in search across our markets creating transparency and nursing the ability to optimize activities in real time. Establishing ways of working and facilitating best practise sharing between markets.
- Paid search strategy development & deployment.
- Paid search optimization across markets.
- Manage DS implementation.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
Sweco Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Brænder du for at arbejde med komplekse opgaver og selvstændig projektering i installationstunge byggeprojekter og samtidig have en høj grad af fagligt ansvar? Har du en god baggrund inden for design af el-installationer og lyst til at videreudvikle dine kompetencer? Så kan du meget vel være en af de nye kolleger, vi mangler i vores team i el-afdelingen, der er en del af divisionen Planning & Design.
Du indgår som projektdeltager i forskellige projektgrupper på tværs af organisationen og bidrager naturligt med den nyeste viden inden for dit fag. Du har gerne et eller flere specialer indenfor el-området, som du brænder for samtidig med, at du stadig er interesseret i at udvide din faglige ekspertise og gerne lærer fra dig.
Du får i høj grad mulighed for at udvikle dig både fagligt og personligt og være med til at præge virksomhedens fremtid.
Sweco Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Vil du være en del af et stærkt fagligt miljø, hvor du får mulighed for at arbejde med højtprofilerede byggerier? Så er du måske vores nye byggeleder! Vi søger en erfaren byggeleder med erfaring i planlægning og ledelse af større installationsentrepriser på byggeprojekter i hele udførelsesfasen.
Som byggeleder er du ansvarlig for planlægning og ledelse af hele eller dele af større byggeprojekter i udførelsesfasen. Du bliver ansvarlig for økonomien og styringen af byggeriet. Dine evner til at håndtere projektets interne og eksterne interessenter er afgørende for et succesfuldt projektforløb.
Dine primære opgaver er:
- Økonomi- og risikostyring
- Ansvar for planlægning og tidsstyring
- Sikring af kommunikationen og samarbejdet med bygherre, entreprenører og såvel interne som eksterne rådgivere
- Afrapportering til chefbyggeleder og/eller til kunder.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about software development? Are you motivated by working with new tools and processes? Are you a team player? Do you dare to ask critical questions and challenge existing processes to create better technical solutions?
As a Software Developer, you get a key role in developing Kamstrup’s toolchain, which will support our developers from embedded to systems in delivering high quality products quickly and efficiently.
You will work with automation of processes from idea to production, assess and apply new technologies and tools, as well as guide our developers on the journey towards DevOps, with automatic provisioning of environments and deployment of everything from server software to firmware measurement.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience working with MRP Controlling? Are you service-minded and have an analytical approach to your tasks? And most importantly, do you have a natural flair for numbers?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for an MRP Controller to join our Spare Parts team located at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. The position is a temporary position lasting for 18 months or more.
As our new MRP Controller, you will be responsible for the balance between demand on spare parts and the right level of safety stock at site warehouses including follow up on business performance measurements on spare parts delivery. You will have the opportunity to influence your own work but at the same time have some routine responsibilities:
- MRP Controller for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind service sites.
- Purchase of spare parts.
- Maintain a good collaboration with the service site personnel and the suppliers of spare parts.
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Are you our next corporate finance talent, do you have ambitions, and would you like your work to make a high impact?
We are looking for a highly qualified Financial Analyst to join Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in Ørsted Finance where you and your colleagues are responsible for Ørsted’s overall long-term financial business plan and for providing Ørsted’s top management with financial and strategic analyses to support decision making.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We offer substantial freedom with responsibility, a competitive salary, an informal and attractive working environment and educational opportunities.
OCEAN TEXTILE GROUP A/S, Herning
Vi søger en person, der får ansvaret for afsætningen i Norden, således at den nuværende omsætning for området kan ekspanderes og den overordnede ambition med en aggressiv organisk vækst kan realiseres.
Norden består af de nordisk- og nordatlantiske lande, og ca. 50 % af virksomhedens omsætning generes fra de pågældende markeder.
I første omgang koncentreres ressourcerne om Danmark og øvrige lande integreres efterfølgende gradvist i ansvarsområdet.
Succeskriteriet bliver i første omgang at realisere budgettet for Norden i regnskabsåret 2018/19. <å>Primære opgaver bliver, udover at være leder for virksomhedens egne sælgere i området, at fungere som Key Account Manager for strategiske kunder, således at værdiskabende sparring med disse etableres i forbindelse med optimering af sortiment, kampagneaktiviteter, træning og slutbrugeridentificering.
Lufthansa Group, Kastrup
The Account Steering Expert proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. She/he enables the Account Management and New Business and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Du vil blive en del af Engineering Operations supportafdelingen – med hovedfokus på drift af utility, vedligehold af produktionsanlæg og bygningsfaciliteter. Vi spiller en central rolle i at sikre stabil drift af vores produktionsapparat, så vi som firma kan levere produkter i rette tid og kvalitet til vores kunder. Samtidig driver vi tekniske projekter med fokus på udvidelse af produktionskapaciteten. De daglige udfordringer løses i tæt samarbejde med kollegaerne i afdelingen, produktion, QA og andre afdelinger i virksomheden.
Dit ansvarsområde vil dække en række forskellige opgaver:
- Du er vores faglige ankerperson på automatik i forbindelse med projekter og kompleks problemløsning.
- Du supporterer eller driver ombygningsopgaver med primær fokus på el og automatik.
- Du arbejder tæt sammen med projektledelse og øvrige teknikere i teamet for at sikre robuste løsninger.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for a specialist to contribute in our efforts in optimising our SCR systems for large marine two-stroke engines. Would you like to join us and get significant influence on global marine emissions?
- Participate in the development of our SCR systems. We develop both high-pressure and low-pressure SCR systems. You will be part of a group in R&D with responsibility for SCR development. The group work in close cooperation with the rest of the house and also external business partners.
- Lead test campaigns – both on test engines, prototype engines at licensees and on engines in service. This includes planning, execution, evaluation and reporting.
- Test data analysis.
European Wood Corporation ApS, Herning
European Wood Corporation is a young, dynamic and international trading company with experience in the global trade of wood products. We have launched an ambitious growth strategy and wish to expand our commercial activities in our business segment within sawn timber. It means trading with wood products from European saw mills to clients in Far East.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director, primarily on the administrative part. Over time you would also be introduced to the commercial tasks of the department and company.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordination and following up on orders and leads.
- Coordination between logistics, purchase and sales departments.
- Making sales contracts, related documentation and statistics.
HPNow ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Implementation and Technical Support Professional to play a key role in the implementation and support of our breakthrough on-site hydrogen peroxide generation products.
The position involves planning, building and maintaining our company’s implementation and support arm, implementing our products in the field, training our customers and channel partners, serving as technical liaison to those, supporting sales efforts, and playing a key role in the continuous improvement of HPNow’s product offering. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires extensive travel.
- Lead responsibility for planning and execution of our company’s implementation and support strategy
- Full responsibility for implementation and support of systems at partner and customer sites