120 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in building up biologics capabilities within LEO Pharma?
Your overall focus as a CMC lead will be to coordinate the CMC development of monoclonal antibodies. However, your first important tasks will be to join and manage our CMC project team for one of our late stage projects – This project is conducted in close collaboration with both external partners and in-house teams. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Lead and run the CMC team and coordinate activities according to project plan
- Represent the CMC team in the multi-disciplinary core project team
- Provide status update and budget inputs for project and department planning
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Hospital Center Onboarding Manager.
The purpose of the Hospital Center Onboarding Manager role is to develop, coordinate and support implementation of the strategic business plan to train and certify new hospital treatment centers to be able to treat patients with the Novartis Oncology Cell & Gene products.
- Responsible for supporting the efficient and effective onboarding of key treatment centers across Region Europe by coordinating with regional teams and local medical, market access, apheresis, and center managers
- Contribute to effective creation and implementation of the onboarding plan through the onboarding team. Constantly improve the process to ensure efficiency gains
FOSS, HillerødFor our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a Master Data Specialist – a structured person who is familiar with material master data operations and processes.
We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects – where high quality is always a very important factor.
This is a temporary position for the duration of at least 9 months.
You will be working with all aspects of the material master data from the early development phases to the end of the life cycle. This means that we collaborate with many stakeholders across most of the functions in Foss.
Tornbjerg Schou ApS søger for AUTOproof i Kolding
Vil du stå i spidsen for udviklingsteamet i en af Danmarks mest innovative og hurtig voksende virksomheder? Vil du være med til at tegne virksomhedens fremtidige IT-arkitektur, og motiveres du af indflydelse og et unikt arbejdsmiljø? Så er du muligvis den udviklingschef, vi søger.
For vores kunde AUTOproff søger vi en innovativ og visionær udviklingschef til at stå i spidsen for et hastigt voksende team af dygtige udviklere. AUTOproff har gennem de seneste år gennemgået en markant udvikling fra en håbefuld ”startup-virksomhed” til en betydelig spiller på både den danske og udenlandske scene.
IT-platformen har udviklet sig i takt med driften, og med større efterspørgsel følger et behov for flere og dygtigere kompetencer, hvorfor stillingen er nyoprettet og en opmanding af den nuværende medarbejderstab.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
As a Product- and Feature Owner in Future Financing you will work with the design and conceptualization of features on a daily basis. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary creative people in smaller teams.
You will be responsible for the experience and business requirements of the features you are partaking in. Part of the daily activities is to work and coordinate with IT, UX and other stakeholders in helping to shape and define the scope of each feature without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
You will execute on the shared vision and help improve the customer journey for our users by transforming user needs into concrete solutions that can be implemented incrementally. All while having fun working in high performing teams!
Weibel Scientific A/S, Allerød
Do you want to unfold your skills in a world leading technology driven company?
As R&D Engineering Manager your overall focus is to deliver world-class mechanical innovation in the development of the next generations of Weibel radars. You do so in close collaboration with the Head of R&D, 3 other Engineering Managers, Project Managers and your team of currently 4 Mechanical Engineers.
Your primary tasks are to:
- lead, motivate, inspire and develop your team of Mechanical Engineers
- manage the development of mechanical solutions for the Weibel radar systems
- lead the evaluation of new ideas, products and processes within mechanical engineering
- contribute to on-going development of skills, competencies and tools within the engineering group.
Novartis Healthcare A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Head Market Access & External Affairs Denmark.
The Head Market Access & External Affairs Denmark (MAX & EA) has overall responsibility for securing market access of Novartis’ oncology products in Denmark. He or she leverages on a deep understanding of Danish political environment, healthcare structure and regulations to devise innovative MAX & EA initiatives that will provide a sustainable competitive advantage in a given business environment.
The Head MAX & EA Denmark ensures patient access to Novartis’ pharmaceuticals and therapies, and in collaboration with other functions influences and develops health political legislation, regulations and reimbursement systems.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you elevate Arla’s food innovation to the next level? Now is your chance to show it. At Arla’s new established Innovation Centre in Aarhus, Denmark you will be part of a committed team, working daily to create the future of dairy by developing new dairy products and technologies.
As Food Technician, you will be the prime mover for completing pilot scale testing of a wide range of dairy products. This means that you will associate with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure strong collaboration. To be more specific, you will:
- Perform pre-test within a wide variety of product and technology areas
- Contribute to the preparation of the test proposal and help plan the trials
- Act as gatekeeper for projects in the pilot plant from A-Z
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Your main focus is to work within the device development projects as responsible for the design controls from project initiation until successful design verification, validation and transfer. The position is an opportunity to contribute to the development and documentation aspects of the device part of drug delivery projects including responsibility for the risk management activities, as they move from project initiation to clinical studies, manufacturing, global submission and commercialization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Structure and execute on design documentation as defined in development plans for projects across therapeutic areas. This includes collaboration with external development partners
- Structure and execute risk management documentation (plan, analysis & summaries)
- Setup review for documentation and secure stakeholder involvement underway
As a Product Owner for the Integrations domain, you will be working with our specialists and developers in designing and building our core internal integrations; ensuring these are scalable, flexible and stable, and able to support DSVs strategic objectives. This requires you to facilitate the communication with varied stakeholders, both inside IT and externally on integrations.
Furthermore your assignments will be:
- Design and modernize the architecture for integrations of our business critical systems.
- Close cooperation with Agile integrations development team to ensure smooth implementation of new solutions.
- Manage the collaboration with vendors and stakeholders.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Our Global R&D organisation is based at Coloplast Headquarters in Humlebæk. We are more than 300 project managers and specialists, working in a cross-functional project organisation.
Coatings & Test Methods is a part of Materials within Global R&D. We contribute with material expertise in product and technology development projects. We have the responsibility of providing the best material solutions for our new products.
As material scientist, you will:
- Participate in a team that develops new coatings and specify materials for medical devices
- Develop new test methods to document properties and performance
- Test, evaluate and document results to support data based decisions in projects
Er dit servicegen helt i top og elsker du at dele din lokale know-how til de bedste oplevelser i København med besøgende fra hele verden? Vil du være manager for et lille team og dagligt have det overordnede ansvar for, at alle vores gæster får den absolut bedste oplevelse?
Så er du Boutique Livings service & property manager med overordnet ansvar for vores nuværende 22 lejligheder i København.
Vi har vokseværk og planlægger yderligere 15-20 lejligheder indenfor de næste 18 måneder. Vi er mobile, fleksible og har ikke et fast kontor. Vi dyrker et stærkt, men småt team og tror 100 % på frihed under ansvar.
- Håndtering af bookings fra Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia etc. og løbende kommunikation med gæster.
- Kvalitetskontrol af lejligheder før check in og opfølgning med cleaners.
- Koordinering, management og udvidelse af cleaners-team.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Principal Regulatory Specialist your overall focus is to contribute to bringing products to the market by facilitating smooth approvals of Marketing Authorisation Applications. You will unfold your skills in cross-functional teams, where you will provide strategic and operational regulatory CMC input for biological development projects. As such, you will create results via a close dialogue with team members, affiliates and stakeholders. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Provide strategic and operational regulatory CMC input for biological development projects
- Participate in preparing global regulatory strategies and CMC strategies for biological products in development
- Identify documentation needed for simultaneous submissions in the major markets worldwide
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg
Do you have an Electrical Engineering background and experience with management of others? Does it motivate you to be responsible for the execution of projects? Then this might be your next career move.
The tasks include
- Design and execution of both single and multi-discipline projects (site surveys, estimates/quoting, all aspects within electrical, instrumentation and telecom, coordination, PTW preparation, etc.)
- Organise and perform day-to-day management of the project team (planning, budgets, quality, resources)
- Liaise with other contractors (i.e. structural, piping, scaffold, carpenters etc.)
For our Engineering Change Management (ECM) Team we are looking for a dedicated and Process Specialist. The ECM Team is responsible for managing and developing the Engineering Change Management Process for the ex-Siemens products in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.
What are my responsibilities?
- Identify and drive ECM process improvement initiatives
- Translate business requirements into IT demands
- Training colleagues in the ECM process/system
- Documenting ECM process
- Support ECM Stakeholders
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At British American Tobacco, we give you a great start to your career. How? By placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace.
As a Junior Executive you will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. Your knowledge and passion are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic HR team. We are looking for a candidate to support our Talent team aiming at maintaining our reputation as a Top Employer through management of HR Processes, Employer Branding projects, and systems that support the business agenda.
Do you want to work with Agile development?
You will become part of our Road IT Europe department, where we develop and maintain IT systems to keep 20,000 trucks and 10,000 people working efficiently. Join us to help deliver great products to our business.
As an Agile Delivery Manager you will be supporting and guiding a team of highly dedicated specialists designing and building the future systems for DSV Road. You will work with the Agile delivery organisation to ensure our deliveries are on time and in good quality. Moreover, you facilitate communication with the business on the prioritisation for upcoming releases, makes the plans for the team and helps them deliver:
- Create and coordinate product roadmap and plans.
- Lead the team in continuous product development and improvement.
- Facilitate the Agile SCRUM process for the team.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a mind for numbers and a strong focus on optimal utilisation of capacity and resources? If yes, join Global Planning in a job where you will help contribute to our new Milk & Yoghurt central planning function that balances our supply, demand and capacities globally.
You will be responsible for the Master Production Planning balancing available milk and capacity with the demand. As such, you will play a decisive role ensuring that we apply available raw milk and capacities optimally. You will:
- Prepare material and analysis for the monthly Sales & Operation Planning process
- Establish and maintain planning principles and master data in SAP/APO
- Lead planning meetings at sites and other relevant meetings with both current and new stakeholders
Interesserer du dig for mode, og har du lyst til at være en del af et energisk team?
Vi kan tilbyde dig en plads i et stærkt og passioneret team samt et godt indblik i en hverdag i en international modevirksomhed. Du vil blive en del af PIECES’ konstruktionsafdeling, som er et knudepunkt for PIECES. Her deltager du i udviklingen af kollektionerne i forhold til tøjets pasform og udtryk. Du vil derigennem få kendskab til, hvordan både indkøbere, designere og konstruktører arbejder, og du vil få rig mulighed for at udvikle dig personligt og fagligt. Atmosfæren er dynamisk, kreativ og præget af godt humør.
- Afprøve tøj i samarbejde med vores konstruktører, indkøbere og designere i det daglige arbejde
- Fremvise tøj foran kolleger og samarbejdspartnere til vores kollektions-, salgs- og kundemøder
- Kontrolopmåling af prøver.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you looking for independence in your job and a working day characterised by exciting new challenges? Would you like to be part of Ambu’s new product development groups and ensure that we meet all regulatory requirements? And are you looking for an international job? Then Ambu might be your next career move…
As Senior Regulatory Affairs Professional, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements for products and processes.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in development projects as a regulatory professional sparring partner.
- Contribute to Ambu successfully implementing new EU medical device regulations.
- Have fully updated knowledge about regulatory requirements.