19 job matcher din søgning
Webhelp Nordic, Valby
You will be part of Webhelp, a leading Contact Center. You will work at our site in Copenhagen. Currently we are about 250 super engaged and social employees. You’ll recognize a high-performance contact center that produces results built on carefully customized processes, experience and a desire to be the very best in our business.
The team consists of 25 superheroes who provide customer service and technical support for private- and B2B costumers in the Nordics, on behalf of three different clients.
You have success on the job if you:
- Have empathy and can adapt to customer needs for support
- Are a good listener, you are patient and skilled at multitasking
- Are quick as lightning on a keyboard
Indrykket 8. december
Sales and Order Management
Moment recruiting on behalf of ORIGIO in Måløv
Are you a strong communicator with the ability to keep an overview in a dynamic environment? Do you have experience in Navision and/or SAP? Then you might be the right match.
For our client Origio A/S, we are looking for a Business Supporter with experience in support on a B2B level. The position will commence in January 2018.
As Business Supporter, you will be handling day to day sales and order administration, ensuring a high level of both inbound and outbound business support to the company’s international subsidiaries and distributors.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Handle sales and customer orders
- Keep overview of all outstanding issues and able to prioritize and follow up according to customer’ expectations
- Transfer information into ERP-systems
Indrykket 7. december
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a key role in understanding and developing oral treatment of skin diseases?
We are looking to expand our efforts in the oral pipeline projects after several years of mainly focusing on topical drug delivery.
In detail you will be expected to:
- Participate in creating and executing the oral biopharmaceutics strategy for the department and area and ensure the fit and collaboration with key stakeholders such as DMPK, Pre-clinical Development and Clinical Pharmacology as well as our project organization
- Be an integral part of multidisciplinary project teams in our oral research projects from lead optimization to phase 2a clinical trials, where you will bring expert biopharmaceutics knowledge into play in a project specific manner
Indrykket 6. december
We are looking for an experienced, driven and engaging (senior) Global Brand Manager to fill a position within the Abilify Maintena global brand team. The team is part of the Global Marketing, Schizophrenia Portfolio unit, and is overall responsible for driving the development of demand-generating integrated brand strategies for key customer segments of health care professionals, consumers, caregivers and payers.
As member of the marketing team you will be involved in the successful development of the marketing mix from market insight and global strategy development to overseeing and managing the implementation of the strategy at affiliate level in line with Lundbeck’s business objectives.
Indrykket 1. december
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you enjoy being outgoing and influencing big decisions then this job is your chance to use your experience related to RA, vigilance and medical devices and propel your development and career even further.
With more than 1,100 colleagues on site you can look forward to an exciting collaborative environment where your cross-functional cooperation involves QA, R&D, Production and Sales and Marketing to name a few. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring timely reporting of adverse events and field actions worldwide
- Working in cross-functional projects/tasks
- Legislation monitoring and being able to translate this and implement this in Radiometer
- Participate in process improvements and creation of SOPs in the RA area
Indrykket 30. november
Arla Foods, Holstebro, Sweden, UK and Germany
Do you want to pursue a career in Production Management with the potential to be a future leader and role model for the employees at our dairies?
Arla’s Production Management Graduate Programme is a 2-year entry level programme where talented graduates can begin a leadership career at our dairy sites. The programme will take you to 2 different European production sites (Denmark, Sweden, UK and Germany) where you will spend 18 months in your primary location and 6 months abroad.
You will work in conjunction with our Site Directors and middle Managers to work on projects and develop your leadership skills. You will solve complex tasks and bring ideas to the management team for consideration and decision-making.
Indrykket 27. november
Novo Holdings, Hellerup
Joining Novo Holdings as an Assistant you will become a member of the Novo Ventures team in Copenhagen.
As a member of the Novo Ventures team, the Assistant will become part of the team’s operational backbone. Responsibilities include:
- Investment process administration: Administrative help with investment support documentation to Management.
- Meeting and planning tasks: Maintain and organise calendars, meeting and conference planning both in Denmark, Europe and U.S., travel booking, meeting preparation and catering and preparation of documents.
You will be working in a dynamic and ambitious organisation where clear values and ideals define the framework for sustainable business practices. As a part of an organisation with talented colleagues and exciting projects in an inspiring work environment, you can expect to be trusted with significant operational freedom.
Indrykket 27. november
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
This is your opportunity to build invaluable experience with regulations that are relevant for all future development projects within Medical Devices and learn about all the interesting technological aspects of our devices (chemistry, electronics, mechanics, software and hardware). Welcome to Radiometer.
You can look forward to being part of a new smaller team in R&D where the first project relates to closing gaps in current documentation and preparing the final regulatory IVDR-documentation package. In your efforts to ensure documentation you also, get the responsibility of Post Market Surveillance, which enables you to track the feedback from users of our products.
You help us set the standards for future R&D handling of the EU-IVDR and the job is a guarantee that you get to use and evolve your problem solving skills and abilities related to finding solutions.
Indrykket 20. november
StudentConsulting Danmark ApS søger for Elgiganten i København
Til deres kontor i Ørestad søger Elgiganten køkkenkonsulenter til deres Nordic Kitchen Control team. Som konsulent vil du have en administrativ rolle og fungere som back office support til afdelingsledere, salgsledere og køkkensælgere i hele norden.
I 2011 købte Elgigantenkoncernen den svenske køkkenproducent Epoq. I dag er Epoq et af koncernens største satsningsområder. Som Kitchen Controller vil dit mål være at sikre kundetilfredshed ved at kontrollere køkkenløsninger, optimere salg og rutiner og hjælpe ledere med at følge op på salgspersonalets resultater.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil inkludere:
- Kontrol af køkkenløsninger solgt af Elgigantens butikspersonale.
- At yde hjælp og vejledning til salgspersonalet og være bindeled mellem butikker og leverandører.
- At udarbejde rapporter og statistikker til afdelingsledere.
Indrykket 16. november
Do you want to make sure that surplus food reach socially vulnerable people?
FødevareBanken, København NV
frivilligjob.dk, 8. december
Are you service minded and do you thrive on helping other people through the phone? And would you like to work with an ambitious group of people? At the moment...
Jobsincopenhagen, 8. december
Are you interested in the small and larger animals?
Børnebondegården Horsens, Horsens
frivilligjob.dk, 4. december
Can you navigate the different social media channels, do you know how to grow followings across everything from Facebook to LinkedIn and can...
The Hub, 27. november