Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
924 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
As our new CMO Process Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining documentation and processes within the Manufacturing area. You will analyse existing processes and documentation and propose improvements. You will also support and/or lead cross-functional process development including value stream mapping.
You will also:
- Develop, update and implement management system documents within manufacturing – including procedures, instructions and document templates
- Develop, update and implement process roles for manufacturing
- Develop process guidelines and presentations for manufacturing
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
Do you want to make a real difference and be part of Vattenfall´s Business Area Wind to contribute to the development, construction, operation and maintenance of our DK Offshore windfarms and support our Environmental and Sustainability ambition in the Business area Wind?
The Environmental Specialist is responsible for reviewing and supporting the work performed by the project management and project team from an environmental perspective and to ensure that all environmental obligations (legal/permit) and VF & BA Wind environmental standards are met.
- Responsible for managing environmental issues and deliverables for Danish offshore projects including Danish Nearshore, Horns Rev 3 and Danish Kriegers Flak
- Engagement with internal HS & E and permit specialist and experts, environmental network
- Steering of environmental related consultants
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Conaxess Trade Denmark A/S in Søborg
Do you want to take a leading role in shaping and driving Conaxess Trade’s digital communication internationally?
We are looking for an ambitious new colleague, who is interested in playing a key role in strengthening a digital position for Conaxess Trade. In the role as our new Digital Communication Specialist, you must have a comprehensive overview and strong understanding of the dynamics of the digital media landscape.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Conaxess Trade’s social media and digital platforms
- Plan, structure and produce strong content across social- and digital media
- Drive and develop our presence on digital platforms as well as contribute to projects related to digitalisation
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Do you want to drive software projects within a highly professional and global logistics provider, and are you on the lookout for exciting challenges in an international setting?
As our new Software Project Manager, you get every chance to bring your strategic and hands-on expertise and experiences as software project manager into play, and at the same time continue your development and professional growth.
More specifically, the job includes:
- Leading a project team of 4-7 persons, including frontend and backend developers, PLC programmer and hardware specialists
- Setting clear targets, offering professional sparring as well as building a motivating and developing setting for your team
- Participation in all stages of the project – from sign of contract, specification and design through the development to the commissioning, testing and handover.
Har du erfaring som kvalitetsmedarbejder eller med PTA? Har du en god sans for at udvikle samlemanualer og dokumentation? Så er det dig, vi leder efter!Tag hånd om kvaliteten
I takt med vores vækst er vi begyndt at fastlægge endnu højere standarder inden for kvalitetssikring af vores produkter. Vi er bl.a. blevet ISO-certificeret, og vi søger nu dig i en kvalitetssikringsfunktion til at komme ind og sørge for, at vi fortsat lever op til disse standarder.
Du vil være tæt knyttet til produktionsafdelingen, og din primære opgave bliver at sikre, at fremstillingen af vores produkter internt såvel som eksternt bliver så selvkørende som muligt. Du gør bl.a. dette i samarbejde med udviklerne, som du observerer, når de sammensætter produkterne.
TOSHSCAN Denmark søger Medico Serviceingeniør til service/installation af billeddiagnostisk udstyr på Sjælland.
TOSHSCAN Denmark har en stærk position på det danske marked og er i fortsat positiv vækst. Canon Medical Systems og Hologic er blandt verdens førende leverandører af billeddiagnostisk udstyr og er ofte banebrydende og først med de nyeste teknologier inden for healthcare.
Arbejdsfunktionen indeholder følgende opgaver:
- Service - vedligeholdelse og installation af billeddiagnostisk udstyr med fokus på CT - Mammografi og DXA Klargøring af udstyr
- Indgå i serviceteamet
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to make your mark on our online marketing and training content for our retailers across the globe?
You will be responsible for the development of digital content, tailored to key retailers’ online platforms, and in-store as well as online training content for their sales specialists.
More specifically, you:
- Manage content production projects, guiding the creation teams located in Ballerup to ensure the content meets regional marketing managers’ requests and retailer standards and guidelines
- Develop best-in-class training content for in-store sales specialists, including voice overs for e-learning, helping them communicate about and sell Jabra products to end customers
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have what it takes to communicate product benefits with consumers based on unique product formulations?
As Senior Specialist, you will support the business in building the necessary knowledge and procedures related to food regulatory affairs worldwide. Your overall objective will be to provide assistance to the business units on regulatory requirements related to production, new product development and communication – including food labelling, use of claims, evaluation of new technology and product standards etc.
More specifically, it will be your task to:
- Proactively develop, maintain and apply your deep regulatory expertise
- Identify upcoming regulatory changes and coordinate implementation of regulatory changes
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a ‘will to win’. We constantly strive to improve ourselves, and today we pride ourselves with having top product development methods and products plus highly skilled employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture ensure the opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
In your new position, you will be part of our Software Team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software for new and existing products. The team is mainly located in Middelfart, but you will also be working closely together with our colleagues in Poland. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop C# and .NET code for the medical sector world wide
- Ensure structured and testable code
- Participate actively in your SCRUM team
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Chief Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about high-performing teams, and would you like to help take our performance to the next level?
In this role, you will coordinate and facilitate collaboration within product management and with key stakeholders across the organisation. This involves streamlining and taking our information management to the next level, including product and project information management. Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure objectives, agenda and materials are well-defined, meeting facilities and collaboration tools are organised and participants are well-prepared
- Deploy the practices to the team and stakeholders so that information sharing and storing happens in a high quality and coherent way
- Facilitate the use of Sharepoint, Teams, intranet and similar collaboration tools
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Maersk Tankers is looking for an ambitious and skilled IT Infrastructure Architect with global responsibilities.
The Maersk Tankers Management team has defined a new and ambitious strategy for the company where the use of IT plays a vital role. We now offer the opportunity to join us, connecting the dots between business applications and IT Operations. You will join a team of 24 dedicated IT professionals, working closely not only with the business, but also with Maersk Tankers' IT suppliers.
Maersk Tankers offers an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. You will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen. We offer an attractive and competitive salary package and performance bonus as well as many other benefits.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
We are seeking a service-oriented engineer with a thorough eye for details, who likes operational tasks and smaller projects. You will be a member of the Product Structure team and be responsible for structural designs and maintaining design documentation for wind turbine blades.
Through your work and support to factories and service teams your help to ensure the highest standards of blade design and production. You will be part of factory and product audits, and therefore you can expect 4-6 weeks’ travel per year to our facilities in either China, India, US, Canada, Brazil, Spain or Poland. You will work in a highly skilled team of engineers from different cultures, and you will become a product expert.
Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S, Copenhagen
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Senior Analytical Research Technician?
For the position, you can expect to work hands-on in the laboratory. Responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical laboratory work, including planning, performing and documenting
- Analysis of drug substances, drug products and reference standards using mainly HPLC/UPLC as well as pharmacopoeia methods for release and stability
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
Are you a high-performing and ambitious lawyer with an international perspective? Have you always wanted to be part of a startup? We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the newly formed Maersk Decom company and directly support how we make our global Decom solutions business. The position will commence as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for providing first class legal support to the Maersk Decom business with a focus on developing the legal and contracting structures for this newly started company.
You will report directly to senior management. Specifically, you will be:
- Advising on and establishing corporate structures and presence in new areas of operations in a wide range of jurisdictions.
- Working with and managing cooperation with major international law firms in the areas where Maersk Decom operate.
- Advising on and handling of legal disputes arising in Maersk Decom.
Maersk Supply Service, Lyngby
As our new Project Manager in Technical Support you will be heading conversion projects of our existing fleet from idea until delivery to the customer.
You will be project responsible for modification projects involving planning with our commercial department, negotiations with external engineering companies, ship yards, equipment suppliers and Class.
You will be responsible for ensuring that safety and environmental considerations always is a non-negotiable priority and that lessons learned and in-house experience is captured for use as an integral part of developing our knowledge for the future.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
An international career opportunity in an engineering department that supports ROCKWOOL production facilities worldwide.
As CAD Designer and Space Manager, you will have the following roles on your projects:
- Overall responsibility for the 3D site layout of the factory – managing the space, working with the mechanical engineers responsible for equipment layout and the civil project managers to integrate the equipment into the building while highlighting interactions
- Managing the civil and equipment integration process, maintaining a record of updates, and generating/managing the conceptual 2D site lay-out with equipment and utility connection points, all based on inputs from the many stake holders in a complex project
- Collecting, QA and revision control of equipment data relevant for the building and utilities delivery