Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
128 job matcher din søgning
Advansor A/S, Aarhus
Advansor vokser, og vi søger derfor nye dedikerede maskinteknikere, konstruktører, produktionsteknologer, tekniske designere eller lignende til design af køleudstyr. Det primære fokus vil være design og dokumentation i 3D CAD (SolidWorks). For den rette ansøger, vil det være naturligt at håndtere ansvaret for kundespecifikke ordrer. Ligeledes er det muligt at deltage i udviklingen af nye køleprodukter og derigennem påvirke den fremtidige produktportefølje.
De primære arbejdsopgaver er:
- Håndtering af kundespecifikke ordrer.
- Support af produktionen og underleverandører.
- Deltagelse i tværorganisatoriske projektteams med fokus på optimering af design og reduktion af produkt- og montageomkostninger.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Would you like to dive into technical documentation and edit operation and maintenance manuals for advanced logistical systems?
You will work in project teams consisting of technical project managers and electrical, mechanical and software specialists from across the world. Together, you will manage the development of operation and maintenance manuals for specific solutions. Working on multiple projects at a time, you will:
- Collaborate with technical specialists across the entire organization and external suppliers of technical features to collect all necessary documentation
- Edit and structure technical material, so it is adapted to the specific customer, primarily in English
- Help improve how we develop, collect and share documentation in the future, e.g. by furthering automation
InnoScan A/S, Brabrand
Er det dig, der i fremtiden skal udarbejde det mekaniske design af højteknologiske inspektionsmaskiner hos Innoscan? Er du ambitiøs og ærekær, og betyder det noget for dig at levere kvalitet hver gang? Hvis du nyder at udvikle kvalitetsdesign og samtidig er en god holdspiller, vil vi meget gerne have dig med ombord.
Som Mechanical Engineer er din primære opgave at konstruere komponenter og delsystemer, der funktionelt og designmæssigt matcher eksisterende konstruktioner, når disse samles til en helhed. Du indgår i et samarbejde, hvor det handler om at skabe det rigtige flow og vælge de bedste løsninger.
Endelig supporterer du såvel internt som eksternt med indspark inden for dit fagområde, ligesom du også bidrager til udarbejdelse af manualer og teknisk dokumentation igennem hele udviklingsforløbet.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you have what it takes to lead a team who drive mechanical development of highly innovative medical devices? Do you want to become part of a dynamic innovation culture characterised by a strong team spirit? And do you want to join a successful company in rapid growth? Then your next career move may be with Ambu.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Front-end System Innovation, you will lead a team of nine highly skilled employees, who work out of Denmark and who are heavily involved in product development projects, user needs mechanical design, robust design, usability design and more. A cornerstone in this position is to lead, coach, spare and enable your employees to do their job.
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Butina A/S in Holbæk
You want to part of an existing journey when it comes to CO2 anesthesia and hygienic blood collection working with the costumer’s number one choice? You will be part of Butina based in Holbæk. Butina is part of a larger international company called Marel, which holds the market position of 90 % of systems supporting the meat industry.
The position is divided into being both Teamleader and Project manager of 2 smaller teams; Project management and Sales Engineering, and the role is organized within the Sales Organization. Your daily activities will be roughly 60 % working as a Senior Project Manager and 40 % managing the teams.
You will guide, develop and complete procedures and guidelines for both sales engineers and project managers in compliant to the central managers of the company.
Process Engineer experienced in drying technology
Slater Consult ApS recruiting on behalf of SPX Flow in Soeborg, Denmark
Within the wide range of process solutions in SPX Flow, you will be dealing with spray drying projects mainly in the food industry. You will be providing solutions for plants worldwide, working together with dedicated specialists.
Key elements of the position include:
- Carry out design and construction of process solutions within spray drying.
- Provide technical specifications and documentation for the solutions.
- Participate in project meetings with customers.
- Run Factory Acceptance Tests on-site together with the automation team.
In Soeborg you will join 160 dedicated, highly skilled and internationally oriented people from all over the world.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Can you help us to further develop Validation and Reliability Testing capabilities? Are you dedicated and driven by the opportunity to work across the organisation to deliver top quality products? Then read on ... This might be the right challenge for you!
In this position, you will be working with new innovative turbine technology on a daily basis. You will be responsible for specific systems within the turbine and ensure efficient execution of verification activities according to Vestas processes. Your technical knowledge will ensure the quality of our verification activities and you will establish, develop and maintain contacts across Vestas, which requires you to be outgoing and pro-active.
We offer an exciting position with a lot of variation in daily tasks. The right candidate will face trust and freedom to operate, and the position will evolve depending on the candidate's profile.
Semco Maritime A/S, Ballerup or Esbjerg
We are looking for a senior engineer with strong professional knowledge and extensive experience of high and medium voltage (power supply, power plants, wind etc.). Is that you?
We offer you exciting projects with high complexity and exciting challenges. You will most often be part of the projects from the conceptual phase up to installation and commissioning. Your tasks will be versatile and range from small consultancy projects to large onshore/offshore substations.
Your duties will include:
- Participation in sales work – both at the customers’ premises and in connection with tenders.
- Specification and purchase of components for the projects (transformers, reactors, blowout coils, AIS/GIS systems, protection etc.).
- Ensuring that the projects/components for which you are responsible are delivered in the desired quality as well as on time and within budget.
At DTU Nanotech, we conduct cross-disciplinary research where micro- and nanotechnology is applied for a wide range of applications. The PolyCell group explores 3D microengineering of soft materials for advanced cell culture to create new opportunites for improving biological understanding and enabling future personalized medicine.
We invite you to join us on our current journey to engineer human mini-organs. We invite applications from you, a highly qualified candidate, for a 3-year PhD scholarship on stereolithographic 3D printing of soft materials for engineering the mechanical microenvironment of human cells to produce mature mini-organs.
The work will include 3D microprinting, modification, and analysis of printed structures to engineer their mechanical properties, and assessment of the printed structures’ ability to induce differentiation and maturation of 3D cell cultures
LEGO System A/S, Billund
In the Additive Design & Manufacturing team, you will work with other AM experts, designers and technicians, on the development of AM technologies. More specifically, you will become the expert on our polymer processes as you oversee the AM technologies we work with and determine the best processing parameters. Doing so, you will constantly be tweaking and adjusting our processes in order to achieve and ensure the highest level of quality and productivity. On a daily basis, you will:
- Design and carry out experiments and tests
- Interact and work with stakeholders
- Train colleagues throughout the organization in the use of AM
- Analyse results of experiments and understand the consequences
©2018 The LEGO Group
A2Sea A/S, Fredericia
Would you like to lead the tender process in a dynamic growth company?
As part of the large GeoSea/DEME Group, A2Sea is now expanding its activities and searching for an experienced Tender Manager to strengthen the Tender department in Fredericia.
You will lead and participate in the tender process from receipt of tenders to signed contract, including review of tender material and contract, preparation of tender, price calculation, preparation of risk assessments etc.
You will be responsible for setting and managing the right tender team and work closely with operations, commercial and legal departments and incorporate their consultancy in order to prepare the tender submission and contracts.
You will also take the lead in contract negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders.
Haarslev Industries A/S, Hårslev
Haarslev søger kontorassistent/receptionist til en tidsbegrænset stilling på 12 måneder.
Som kontorassistent/receptionist i Haarslev indtager du en central rolle i receptionens servicefunktion. I receptionen har vi ansvaret for, at vores kunder og samarbejdspartnere oplever en professionel og serviceorienteret modtagelse i vores virksomhed.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver bliver:
- Modtagelse af kunder, gæster og leverandører fra ind- og udland
- Modtagelse og viderestilling af indkommende telefonopringninger
- At sørge for, at velkomstområdet og receptionen altid fremstår indbydende.
Du tilbydes en spændende stilling i en global vækstorienteret virksomhed, som bidrager til at løse verdens miljøudfordringer, og som er teknologisk førende inden for vores branche.
As our Technical Assistant your main area of responsibility will be data processing of technical motor documentation and mechanical design drawings. You will over time become the technical department’s documentation expert and will maintain our technical documentation.
We are looking for a structured and detail-oriented colleague. In your daily work you will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the technical team as well as colleagues in other departments at Hoyer. Your main tasks include:
- Maintain and develop technical motor data
- Maintain and develop technical design drawings in Solid Works
- Be the internal key person regarding technical data and CAD drawings
- Manage technical inquiries regarding documentation and offer solutions with short notice
Haarslev Industries A/S, Søndersø
Haarslev søger en Event Coordinator til en nyoprettet stilling i Group Marketing. Group Marketing har ansvaret for global B2B-markedsføring og ekstern kommunikation, herunder bl.a. planlægning og eksekvering af events i hele verden.
Du får ansvaret for at koordinere 45 årlige internationale events. Vi deltager på alt fra store internationale messer såsom International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) til mindre lokale konferencer og arrangementer. Din fornemmeste opgave bliver at koordinere og afvikle dine events i samarbejde med vores lokale selskaber, herunder koordinering af design på standen, brug af digitale løsninger, give aways m.m.
Du tilbydes en spændende stilling med et selvstændigt ansvar i en global vækstorienteret virksomhed, som bidrager til at løse verdens miljøudfordringer og som er teknologisk førende inden for vores branche.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have mechanical or technical knowledge and a good eye for the smallest of details?
All over the world, our many factories use moulds to produce the elements that go into our many products. To ensure that all produced elements are of the right measurements and quality, we have a team within the Mould Assembly Function, dedicated to inspecting the different components of our moulds before they are assembled and used in production.
Joining our 4 fellow technicians and 7 other colleagues within this team, you will:
- Retrieve the components from the mould manufacturing sites
- Plan daily inspections to ensure adherence to time frames
- Inspect the components for the right measurements, make visual inspections and carry out function tests as well as other processes
©2018 The LEGO Group
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Join the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer and help reduce the cost of energy by delivering world-class products as part of a creative, innovative and fastmoving team in the Wind Capture and Transport & Handling technology development.
As a Structural Engineer, your main focus will be to:
- Design load-carrying components as well as bolted or welded connections
- Work in close cooperation with other structural engineers of the department to find the correct solutions and meet the deliverables (deliverables are optimized structures, including documentation according to the Vestas Way to Market process and certification)
- Defining and participating in test and validation of systems
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast-growing team, which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Ringkøbing
Would you like to play a key role in the Production Engineering function specifying the next generation of wind turbines? Do you have a technical background with a solid understanding for assembly processes and are you motivated by being part of integrated product development via cross functional and cross organisational teams in an international environment?
- Project manager on driving new product implementation, production basis, documentation and master data
- Reviews of technical requirement specification and production work instructions
- Support on the prototype builds and tech transfers in the regions
We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturer.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Would you enjoy seeing your development skills and effort influencing both existing and new wind turbines? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Maintain interfaces between the turbine controller and the surrounding systems like sensors, actuators, converter, pitch control, functional safety etc.
- You will be part of identifying and specifying interfaces between systems
- You will be coordinating and driving system engineering/integration in Control Systems
- Be part of breaking product requirements down to system requirements
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Xaar in CopenhagenMechanical Engineer – for unique 3D printer technology
For our client XAAR in central Copenhagen we are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic mechanical engineer, who will join a small but highly competent, driven, innovative and experienced team.
You will play a key role on the design of mechanical and electromechanical systems and products for a brand-new and high-speed 3D printer based on world-leading piezoelectric drop-on-demand inkjet technologies. The company XAAR innovates 3D printing; moving from prototyping into production printers.
As a mechanical engineer you will drive the mechanical development of XAARs 3D printers, taking responsibility for the overall machine/printer design as well as for complex modules of the machine. You will find smart, reliable and low cost solutions to complex problems while challenging existing solutions and identify innovative designs.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about transforming your large component experience into new concepts for turbine installations, transport or maintenance? And are you motivated by designing existing transport, construction, maintenance processes and tools?
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Plan and ensure development of global construction work processes for new wind turbines
- Ensure that requirements from the operational business are included in the wind turbine & tools designs
- Create new concepts for turbine installation as well as optimize existing processes
- Take part in testing, verifying at site
We offer you an exciting and challenging job. You will be part of a professional and dedicated team with focus on quality, high performance and an open-minded and informal international working environment.