461 job matcher din søgning
Hansen Toft A/S søger for Danlind A/S i Holstebro
Bred HR-stilling: sparring med fabrikscheferne om forandringsledelse, udvikling af produktionsteams, ledelse af to dygtige lønmedarbejdere.
Er du klar til næste skridt i karrieren, og har du lyst til at gå forrest i transformeringen af Danlind fra en familieejet virksomhed til at være en vigtig del af en større succesrig international koncern?
Som en del af et globalt HR-netværk og med reference til Head of Local HR, Continental Europe får du ansvaret for HR på fabrikkerne i Hammel og Holstebro med i alt 260 medarbejdere. Du bliver en del af ledergruppen og skal sammen med de to fabrikschefer være med til at videreudvikle virksomheden på den forstående internationaliserings- og effektiviseringsrejse.
Dine opgaver vil spænde fra sparring med ledelsen om implementering af change management, planlægning af ledelsesudviklings- og leanprogrammer, ansættelser og sikring af løn og ansættelsespolitikker.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
In Indirect Procurement we are searching for a Category Manager who will be responsible for driving IT sourcing projects and local IT procurement. Indirect Procurement is responsible for strategic and operational purchases of indirect materials at ECCO HQ.
The Category Manager will handle negotiations within the Global IT department at HQ and has the commercial responsibility for the procurement of most IT activities.
As Category Manager you will be responsible for:
- Negotiations with suppliers.
- Challenging internal stakeholders on existing contracts and supplier relationships.
- Contract life cycle Management/constant improvement on existing agreements.
We offer a challenging and varied job in an international company constantly developing, and characterized by an informal environment and a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Based in Billund, you will be instrumental in developing a future looking “PlayDay ambition” building on the existing objectives, learnings and with the perspective of building an even more playful workplace. In addition, the PlayDay Program Lead will work closely with the LEGO Foundation to create synergies and benefit from the shared mission to inspire and develop children through play. Main responsibility areas will be:
- Lead the development of the plan and roadmap for our LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the LEGO Foundation and relevant stakeholders across the LEGO branded entities
- Lead the yearly concept development of LEGO PlayDay in close collaboration with the extended global PlayDay team and other internal delivery teams as well as relevant external partners
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you want to be part of a strong team with great impact on the Grundfos digitalisation journey? And do you want to work with a wide technology portfolio, building your knowledge within new fields and collaborating across all levels of the Grundfos organization?
Mainly, you will focus on developing technologies, and your work will have a great impact on the way we work and the processes and systems that are used. To have this impact, you will be driving your own projects until they are implemented into our factory of the future. Thus, you will both work as an engineer and take a project manager role as you:
- Set the technical direction and work as an engineer in the projects, solving the technical task
- Scope the project and set the team for specific projects
- Facilitate a network of external partners on a global scale
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Motiveres du af at tilsikre at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told, gennem udfærdigelse af korrekte importfortoldninger samt korrekt tarrifering? Så er du måske den nye Customs Brooker Specialist vi søger til vores shipping import team i Nordborg.
Som Customs Brooker Specialist er dine primære arbejdsområder at foretage korrekte importfortoldninger, der sikrer, at Danfoss betaler den korrekte told af sine varer og kan modtage varen uden forsinkelse. Gennem en korrekt importfortoldning sikrer du, at al import forløber problemfrit, og at vores partnere får den bedst mulige service. Derudover vil en stor del af dit arbejde bestå i at deltage i vores globale compliance team, der sikrer korrekt tarrifering af alle Danfoss produkter.
William Demant, Smørum
Are you interested in a role that provides you with an exceptional opportunity to drive the commercial excellence strategy for William Demant and ensure world class level?
You will take the lead in coordinating, developing and implementing the commercial excellence approach based on global best practice with the adherence to William Demant’s principles. You will also continue to develop and define William Demant’s approach to selling by building competency frameworks, and guide the development of the sales organization in accordance with the framework.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate, develop and implement the overall Sales Strategy
- Guide the yearly business planning cycle for sales across the markets
- Coordinate, develop and implement William Demant’s Commercial Excellence approach based on global best practice
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you have process management experience from the medical or consumer electronics industry? And would you like to use your expertise to set the direction for our journey to optimise our internal R&D processes?
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will enter a new function at director level in our R&D Office, taking the global responsibility of process management within R&D throughout Resound, Beltone and Interton. Governing R&D process management, primarily within new product development, you will:
- Drive complexity reduction and implement more agile process methods while ensuring that the processes comply with regulatory standards and requirements
- Identify efficiency opportunities in collaboration with R&D Management and drive efficiency through process management
- Conduct data and trend analyses and collect input from internal stakeholders from across the organisation in the process development phase
UNHCR is recruiting for a General Service (Temporary Appointment) position in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in UN City, working in the Centre Management Unit (CMU) of the Copenhagen Global Service Center (CGSC).
- Undertake asset management functions (physical verification, distribution and electronic inventory), STI’s and consumables tracking and updating in MSRP and offline as appropriate.
- Manage office supplies, including the PI visibility material and liaison with UNCITY shop.
- Liaise with Procurement Service in Budapest on relevant issues and follow up as required or requested by the supervisor.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Betalingsindustrien er under massiv forandring. Aktørbilledet ændrer sig, nye teknologier og betalingsformer dukker op, og reguleringen ændrer rammevilkårene for udbuddet af betalingsløsninger.
Som Public Affairs-rådgiver i Nets Group bliver du ansvarlig for at drive store dele af public affairs-arbejdet i og ud fra Danmark inden for temaerne betalingsformidling, FinTech, IT-sikkerhed og digitalisering.
Du bliver ansat i Group Public Affairs, som er en afdeling i Group Communications, der har ansvaret for politiske interessevaretagelse og kommunikation, regulering på betalingsområdet, CSR og stakeholder management. Du kommer til at lede og få ansvaret for projekter og opgaver på tværs af Nets’ organisation og forretningsområderne Corporate Services, Merchant Services, Financial & Network Services og vil referere til chefen for Public Affairs & Communication Partners.
Flensby & Partners A/S recruiting on behalf of client in Nordjylland
In this case, our client is a very successful, Danish-based company which is engaged in development and production of wireless solutions. The company specializes in the design and development of wireless professional audio, intercom, healthcare, and industrial and Internet of Things products for customers all around the world.
As the new Sales and Business Development Manager, you will meet the following tasks:
- >Build a proper and structured pipeline of customer leads and secure proper CRM reporting of actions.
- Bring forward new ideas and ways of thinking that will secure that the company has a focused approach to product selling that is scalable and that makes both technical and commercial sense to bring to the marketplace.
- Engage in and contribute to further team development in the department.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity to be responsible of continuously developing and improving the implementation and execution of the global reward agenda with a distinct aim of making sure that the reward strategy supports our strategic HR direction.
This will entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (Hay Grading), the Global Carlsberg Job Architecture Framework, base salary processes, STI (bonus) program development etc.
Your future role in brief:
- Advisory on Reward Philosophy, Concepts, Processes and Governance to HR partners and Senior Leaders
- Responsible for implementation and operation of global Reward processes in the group HR system (People@Carlsberg)
- Reward Master Data Governance, Quality and Analytics
Audika, owned by William Demant, is a leading retail business, offering professional advice and hearing solutions to hearing impaired people.
As our new marketing manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing strategic marketing campaigns at Audika in Denmark. Furthermore, you will lead a team of 2 employees working within marketing and cooperate closely with our telemarketing team of 4 employees.
We offer you the chance to:
- Develop, implement and coordinate our retail marketing strategy with the aim to drive customers to our local hearing centers
- Handle campaign management – being responsible for planning, developing and executing via different medias
- Report and follow up on marketing activities and campaigns
The Hearing Systems Group at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) seeks a qualified candidate for a 3-year PhD position in collaboration with the hearing-aid manufacturer Widex A/S. Hearing Systems is part of the department of Electrical Engineering.
Our research is concerned with auditory signal processing and perception, speech communication, audiology, behavioural and objective measures of auditory function, computational auditory neuroscience, environmental acoustics, and hearing-instrument signal processing.
The goal of this research is to understand the functioning of the human auditory system and to provide insights that are useful for technical applications, such as speech recognition systems, hearing aids, cochlear implants, and hearing diagnostics.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure, Herlev
IN PART TIME FOR ABOUT 25 HOURS PER WEEK.
- Responsible for the execution of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local GAAP / IFRS
- Preparing VAT, social charges and other government-related returns accurately and submit payments prior to deadlines; be local contact for tax topics for internal and external tax auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts for Country Managers as well as analysis and explanation of key variances
We offer you
- Attractive salary package
- Open and dynamic company structure
- Collaborative international team
We are looking for Commissioning Engineers who will join our other 60 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be based in your home country but will be constantly deployed to our sites all over the world, you will be involved from the very first start-up to the actual run-in of the equipment in the cement and minerals industries.
Your role will include:
- Inspecting, testing and starting up the equipment for the very first time
- Optimising performance to meet the guaranteed capacities and energy consumption levels
- Reporting to head office with operational data and project progress
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Are you a world class retention consultant with solid experience and a proven track record? Excited about customers, retention and sales, and interested in the fintech space? With new Nets owners and strategy, we need to further boost our retention team. We are seeking seasoned retention consultants with a strong nose for value and a passion to change the world! The Nordic Retention Team is a part of Merchant Services and we handle all B2B customers who calls us to terminate their engagement with Nets on Payment Terminals, International Acquirer Agreements and Dankort.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Answer inbound retention calls
- Outgoing calls based on advanced churn analytics
- Drive churn prevention campaigns
- Attend to customer queries and ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Cross-sales to existing customers
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Gråsten
We are looking for a new colleague for our Project Management team in the Manufacturing and Engineering area of Danfoss Group IT.
In this role you will manage projects in global multi-cultural teams and across functional areas. Your core focus will be to secure successful delivery of projects within the frames of our project management governance model. As our IT Project Manager, you will have a central and vital role in the projects and drive the project execution from request to successful implementation including the creation of requirements specification, process & solution design, Project organization and planning, risk management and follow-up on progress and budget.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Do you have a global mindset and strong leadership skills to run cross-border engineering projects, do you also have experience with and passion for Production Technology?
As Senior Project Manager, your primary responsibility is to execute our implementation projects of production technology within Hydraulic and Test area with resources from AME global departments. The implementation projects support the Product Development with production technology to get new products on the market.
You will join a strong team of specialists within mechanical and electrical design and programmers of PLC’s and robots. The department develops and implements solutions, but major solutions or partial solutions will be handled by external suppliers, where you as project manager with help from the team must ensure these deliveries. You will also use our NEI (New Equipment Introduction) process to lead the projects.
FLSmidth søger for klient, Valby
We are looking for global Electrical Field Engineers who will join our other 60 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
As an Electrical Field Engineer, you will be based in your home country but will be constantly deployed to our sites all over the world, supervising erection and commissioning of electrical equipment in the cement and minerals industries.
Your role will include:
- Instruction and supervision of clients and contractors in relation to erection of the equipment.
- Ensure high quality at all times in regards to the erection of site, the equipment, tools, safety gear etc.
- Erection planning
We are looking for Mechanical Field Engineers who will join our other 50 colleagues for a demanding career that involves deployment to Cement and Minerals sites around the world.
You will meet all kinds of technical challenges related to large mechanical plant installation and construction projects, from supervision of the mechanical erection during all phases from civil constructions ends until the equipment is successfully commissioned, or on trouble shooting tasks on already installed equipment - from conveyor belts to large kilns or vertical mills - regardless of time of day and whether you are in Algeria, Phillipines or Pakistan.
Your role will include:
- Instruction and supervision of clients and contractors in relation to erection of the equipment
- Ensure high quality standards and support progress and safety on site
- Trouble shooting of mechanical equipment