284 job matcher din søgning
Flügger A/S, Rødovre
Kan du udvikle vores organisation og ledere - og er du en forretningsorienteret HR-partner der kan levere løsninger som understøtter eksekveringen af Flüggers strategi?
Som HR business partner refererer du til vores HR Direktør og bliver en del af HRs Management team. Du bliver en vigtig sparringspartner for forretningens ledere ift. at udrulle HR-strategien, processer og årshjul. Det forventes, at du kan fungere som trusted advisor for vores ledere i en sådan grad, at de oplever en stor forretningsforståelse, høj faglig kvalitet, stærke relationer og stor eksekveringskraft.
Som HR Business partner, vil dine primære opgaver være:
- Strategisk, taktisk og operationel sparring og rådgivning med vores ledere
- Gennemførelse af rekruttering, onboarding og off-boarding aktiviteter
- Støtte lederne i brugen af vores nye HR-system og processer
Folkekirkens Nødhjælp, Copenhagen
DanChurchAid (DCA) is looking for a dynamic and experienced MEAL Advisor with strong technical skills and proven record of supporting programme quality and learning.
The MEAL Advisor will play a key role in supporting monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning across DCA’s project and programme portfolio.
- Provide quality technical support and advice to DCA offices, staff and partners, with a particular focus on the design, implementation and review of MEAL activities to strengthen quality results and shared learning in offices.
- Support the MEAL components within proposal development processes with GPDR colleagues in HQ and Country Offices.
Bookboon Corporate A/S, Frederiksberg
Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking for an exciting part-time role with flexible working hours?
Do you want to join a company that is passionate about helping people learn and making a positive difference in the world of publishing and professional learning?
Bookboon is the largest educational eBook publisher in the world. We publish free textbooks for students, business eBooks for business professionals and we have created an effective and empowering learning solution for employees – our Corporate eLibrary.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join us on a part-time basis.
The role will advise and assist in the implementation and the development of appropriate financial, reporting and analytical controls and functions for an international sales and services operation.
Bjarke Ingels Group, Valby
We are seeking a full time Contract Manager to support our Head of Legal and our Operations Director with project contracts, risk management and insurance reviews
In general, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, reviewing, editing and negotiating Contracts, Proposals, Letter Agreements, Change in Service Agreements, Consultant Agreements, Authorizations, and other document forms
- Coordinating and administering internal approvals of contract processing
- Monitoring and coordinating contract status with Project Leaders and Operations
- Maintaining standards and documenting processes for agreement forms and procedures
Are you a great leader? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Enable HR administration, make changes and deliver performance with a human face?
- Lead a team of 17 skilled employees and create a digital HR platform on which we can build our future?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world to nurture the history, cohesion and values that are inherent to Bang & Olufsen?
As our new head of HR Operations, you will lead and develop a team of 17 employees (11 in HR and 6 in other admin areas). Based in Struer, Denmark, you become part of our HR leadership team and gain the global responsibility for our operational HR processes within payroll and HR administration as well as employee sales, HR Legal and EHS. You will also have the responsibility for our reception areas. Furthermore, you will collaborate closely with HR partners, managers and Finance as well as union representatives.
Our business is seeing a continuing growth in strategic partnering in both research and development and sales. This has led to an increase in the number and types of agreements we are entering into. In order to meet the demand for legal advice and for a uniform contracting approach that this increase is generating we seek a legal advisor with a high degree of commercial awareness to join our Legal Department.
In the position of in-house legal advisor you will be afforded a unique opportunity to help shape and develop our future business.
You will be working closely with colleagues from many different departments, including our global sales- and service subsidiaries, to provide legal advice and assistance globally to all levels of our organisation and therefore must be able to communicate advanced legal issues in an easily accessible manner.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are YOU ready for a career change? Perhaps you are currently working as a nurse at a University Hospital involved in clinical trials or at a GP office and you would like to work in the Pharma Industry? Or you are working in Pharmacovigilance (e.g. as Drug Safety Associate) and would like to change into the clinical trial area?
As Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for accurate, timely and consistent clinical data. You will provide clinical data management support to cross functional trial teams. You will have the opportunity to work with world-wide:
- Phase I trials: First-in-man trials
- Phase II trials: Dose-finding trials
The position is a newly created part of the Legal & Compliance team supporting the Swedish and Danish markets, and the position will report directly to our Legal & Compliance Manager Sweden/Denmark. The Legal Specialist will work closely with sales & marketing departments for all our business units and support them with legal advice and review of business processes and contracts. There will be regular interactions with the headquarter departments Legal and Group Compliance, to which the local team is reporting.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide the company's departments with legal advice and support with regard to sales, distribution, after-sales, and procurement.
- As part of the Legal & Compliance team, be an active stakeholder in both internal and external projects.
- Liaise regularly with the central Legal and Group Compliance departments, as well as with external legal counsel.
TDC Group, Copenhagen or Tranbjerg J.
TDC Group Procurement seeks a dedicated and talented Sourcing Manager to be part of our team of 20 ambitious and competent colleagues.
You are passionate about sourcing, project management, technology and development. You are curious by nature, result-oriented, take the initiative, good at seeking the most effective solution and best customer experience. You have completed an University education, with a commercial / legal / technical angle, and you have a minimum of 3 years of practical sourcing or project management experience.
TDC Procurement manages Category and Sourcing Management for a two-digit DKK billion amount a year across the entire TDC Group. The area is highly regarded and holds the commercial responsibility for all agreements. The activities span from large multi-year partnerships to small strategic agreements to explore new solutions and technologies.
As Information Security Officer you will join PwC Network Information Security group (NIS), reporting to NIS Management in UK and have a dual reporting line to PwC Denmark.
You will support the PwC Denmark Firm in the development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of all information security related activities in alignment with the Network Information Security Strategy and Policies.
You will influence and engage with the business and functions in all areas of information security, including security policies and standards, awareness, incident management, security consultancy, legal and regulatory compliance, security compliance audits and security budget.
Danske Bank, københavn
Vi søger en jurist, gerne advokat, til Corporates & Institutions Legal (C&I Legal). C&I Legal bistår hovedsageligt forretningen i Corporates & Institutions (C&I), der er ét af fire forretningsområder, der går på tværs af geografiske markeder i Danske Bank koncernen.
Som en del af Business Operations vil du indgå i nært samspil og sparring med andre juridiske kolleger og forretningen og arbejde tæt sammen med risikofunktionen i C&I og et bredt antal interessenter i koncernen herunder eksempelvis:
- Bistå forretningen med at skabe overblik, analysere og prioritere ny regulering, herunder analysere konsekvenser og muligheder for forretningen.
- Yde rådgivning på baggrund af eksisterende lovgivning og hjælpe med at finde forretningsmæssige løsninger.
CompuGroup Medical SE, Koblenz, Germany
What awaits you
- you are responsible for the countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden, especially for the accounts receivables, clearing customer accounts, create payment plans and record payment receipts
- dunning process and receivables as well as working deep with our internal and external customers
- handling legal collections and customer credit reports
What we offer
- A secure and indefinite contract
- Varied and diversified tasks
- A lucrative remuneration model
Welltec A/S, Allerød
Welltec® is looking for a new Treasury Analyst to join the Finance department at the Welltec® headquarter, in Allerød. The position provides a unique opportunity to join a truly global company and finance function with professionals in more than 30 countries across the globe.
Would you like to be challenged by working in a complex and constantly changing business environment in a team where you support the link between business decisions and financial consequences?
If so, you now have the opportunity to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and global Finance Department.
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate.
Jobindex A/S søger for SG Finans i Taastrup
Bliv en del af en unik organisation med høj kunde- og medarbejdertilfredshed, hvor fælles forretningsforståelse og respekt for hinanden på tværs af afdelingerne prioriteres. Vi er i konstant udvikling, og der sker mange nye ting, hvilket gør, at du hele tiden lærer nyt og holder din viden og dine kompetencer opdaterede.
Som Legal Officer (advokat/advokatfuldmægtig) bidrager du med bred og alsidig juridisk rådgivning, forestår kontraktforhandlinger og håndterer in-house-retslig inddrivelse i nødlidende sager. Legal i SG Finans er en vigtig business partner for forretningsenhederne, og forretningsforståelse vægtes højt. Vi lægger desuden stor vægt på høj faglighed og etik.
EET Group, Ballerup
The Business Line Director will report directly to the Group Products Director, currently handled by the CEO. He or she will receive reports from a team of 8 Product Managers. The team will have strong back up from other functions in the group i.e. a dedicated purchase/procurement team plus logistics, marketing and other shared excellence functions.
- Implementation of the Product Strategy and deployment of commercial initiatives on our 24 markets
- Spearheading the development of the business line, by heading an experienced and skilled team of both commercial and technical product managers, who are expected to operate in a coordinated and concordant way
- Visible and cooperative support to the key stake holders – both internally, e.g. country managers, and externally, e.g. vendors/suppliers – and when applicable also customers
Hostnordic A/S, Viby J.
Hostnordic søger teknisk orienteret Product Manager, der med sin centrale rolle i virksomheden, vil blive ansvarlig for at omdanne Hostnordics overordnede strategi til konkrete kommercielle produkter og skabe innovative services til vores kunder. Som Product Manager vil du, i tæt samarbejde med både det tekniske team og salgsafdelingen, skulle videreudvikle Hostnordics services for at styrke Hostnordics position som trusted advisor inden for IT outsourcing.
Dine arbejdsopgaver vil bl.a. omfatte:
- Udarbejdelse og vedligeholdelse af service katalog
- Implementering og dokumentation af processer
Vi tilbyder en central rolle i Hostnordic, en velkonsolideret Dansk IT outsourcing virksomhed, med ca. 40 ansatte, der med afdelinger i Århus og København er inde i en rivende udvikling, hvor du i stor grad vil være med til at præge virksomheden og vores kunders fremtidige IT og Cloud strategi.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to join an industry that is undergoing rapid change and disruption and are you the right person to help us transform our business to meet the challenges of the future?
In Delivery & Implementation, we are seeking a chief consultant that can lead a variety of change management transformations and projects in close collaboration with colleagues inside Personal Banking and in other areas of the Group.
Your core responsibility areas will be to:
- Lead change management transformations and/or project manage medium sized projects.
- Create and execute change management strategies and plans and participate in change initiatives from early scoping to successful adaptation.
Hostnordic A/S, Viby J.
Vil du være med til at udvikle og omdanne de strategiske linjer til konkret indhold på tværs af de digitale platforme og kan du holde mange bolde i luften?
Hostnordic søger en kommunikativt stærk person, der med sin centrale rolle i virksomheden vil blive ansvarlig for at omdanne den overordnede strategi til konkret indhold og skabe synlige resultater.
Dine arbejdsopgaver omfatter bl.a.
- Koordinering af de overordnede marketingaktiviteter i samarbejde med vores bureau og andre peers.
- Udarbejdelse af indhold og budskaber til content marketing
- Simple grafiske opgaver (SoMe opslag, Powerpoints mv. - bureauet klarer de store opgaver)
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
If you are ready to set the direction for our Global Medical Affairs strategy for our many interesting and market-leading products and lead your own team of 4 Medical Advisors, then this could be your next career move.
- Lead and execute the Medical Affairs Strategy and operational plan to create value for key customers and the overall business
- Lead and develop the Medical Affairs team successfully included but not limited to performance management, talent management and training
- Accountable for understanding the external agenda
We are looking for a skilled Senior Real Estate Portfolio Manager with minimum 5-10 years of experience within the real estate area. Ideally, you have a similar position today in a large financial company or from one of the large real estate brokers/developers, legal offices or from a lease administration company.
We expect that you have an educational background within law, international business or similar and it is a prerequisite that you are fluent in English and Danish as you will be working with lease contracts in both languages
Areas of responsibilities as Senior Real Estate Portfolio Manager
- Business responsible for negotiations of leases
- Performs and solves day-to-day tasks and services related to real estate and property management.