968 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution to Codan Business in Denmark.
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting Codan Business in creation and detailing User Stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines has been meet. Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to RSA IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
Bayer A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
- Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
- Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
- Be responsible for the site safety of Bayer A/S.
- Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
- Act as a Corporate Security officer.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
In the effort of increasing transparency with more clear roles and responsibilities, and the foundation for continuous improvement, we have embarked on a journey to translate process descriptions from documents into process maps. From piloting within clinical trials we are now ready to apply learnings and further implement in R&D. To drive this change to the next level a new position as Senior Process Manager has been created.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Coordinate implementation of process-oriented mindset across R&D
- Model and describe processes on newly established visual platform across R&D
- Facilitate workshops to map and optimize our processes
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Do you want to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Lead Regulatory Adviser in the Energy Economics team where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a profound dialogue on the regulatory framework in the EU and in our footprint-countries and to advice on concrete business decisions.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
3 (Hi3G Danmark ApS), København
Drømmer du om en business salgskarriere, hvor kørende salg til større erhvervskunder er målet? Så søger vi lige nu salgstalenter, som ønsker at starte på en fantastisk karriererejse, hvor målet er at blive account manager inden for få år.
Vi søger nye kollegaer, der bliver tændt af et arbejde i højeste gear, og som ønsker feedback på resultaterne dagligt. Det er vores mål, at du om få år sidder i en account manager rolle, og indtil da vil du via telefonen opsøge nye erhvervskunder via en blanding af canvas og leads fra Marketingafdelingen. Derudover vil du med tiden også sidde på mersalg af vores eksisterende kunder. Vi arbejder i segmentet 0-19 ansatte.
Afdelingen er kendetegnet ved at lave alt sammen, også udenfor arbejdstiden. Og selvom du selv bestemmer din løn, er ingen mål vigtigere end det samlede – vi løfter i flok! Det er altid sjovt at være på arbejde, og mange af medarbejderne har været med i mange år.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
You will lead our Global effort on search, creating a global search strategy for Pandora and oversee that the strategy is executed – working closely with our local, regional and global teams as well as global search partners.
Global Search Manager is at the core of digitalizing our marketing model, putting data and tech at the centre of how we operate. You will focus on improving our performance in search across our markets creating transparency and nursing the ability to optimize activities in real time. Establishing ways of working and facilitating best practise sharing between markets.
- Paid search strategy development & deployment.
- Paid search optimization across markets.
- Manage DS implementation.
Siemens A/S, Ballerup
In Siemens Energy Management, we are looking for an outgoing Quality Manager who is passionate about quality and HSE work. You will become part of the project team and at the same time also a small Quality team, where we treasure team spirit and have fun whilst working.
We are occupied by national and international projects within electrical equipment for substations, rective compensation plants, medium and high voltage systems ranging from 60/150/400 KV as well as SCADA and protections systems. Our division is going through an exciting transition.
Your primary task is to support Project Managers as a specialist and partner in developing project-specific QA plans and HSE instructions. In addition, you will participate in controlling design, prevention of quality issues, supervision and reporting of relevant project activities based on Siemens’ Project Management Model.
IST ApS, Svendborg
En central del af dit arbejde som produktejer i vores udviklingsafdeling vil være interessenthåndtering. Du er således ansvarlig for at indsamle, prioritere og forædle krav fra både interne som eksterne interessenter, samt løbende internt i huset at facilitere overleveringen og kommunikationen vedrørende disse krav til udviklerne. Du vil indgå i et team med de øvrige product managers i IST under ledelse af udviklingschefen. Dette team har samlet ansvar for koordinering af al udvikling i udviklingsafdelingen.
Som produktejer bliver dine opgaver bl.a. at:
- indsamle og dokumentere relevant forretningsmæssig viden om, hvad der udvikles og vedligeholdes hvornår og hvorfor
- beskrive udviklingsopgaver, så de kan ”gribes” og håndteres af udviklerne
- omsætte krav, ændringsønsker, fejl m.m. til brugervenlige tekniske løsninger
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience working with MRP Controlling? Are you service-minded and have an analytical approach to your tasks? And most importantly, do you have a natural flair for numbers?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for an MRP Controller to join our Spare Parts team located at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. The position is a temporary position lasting for 18 months or more.
As our new MRP Controller, you will be responsible for the balance between demand on spare parts and the right level of safety stock at site warehouses including follow up on business performance measurements on spare parts delivery. You will have the opportunity to influence your own work but at the same time have some routine responsibilities:
- MRP Controller for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind service sites.
- Purchase of spare parts.
- Maintain a good collaboration with the service site personnel and the suppliers of spare parts.
Jobindex A/S søger for Diversey i Nivå
Vil du spille en nøglerolle i udviklingen af produktporteføljen hos en international markedsleder inden for professionelle rengøringsløsninger?
Som Product Manager & Sector Marketing Lead i Diversey bygger du bro mellem marketing og salg. Du bidrager både til styring af produktporteføljer og udbreder kendskabet til vores brand i Danmark.
Du spiller desuden en stor rolle i markedsføringen af vores produkter, hvor du er med i kampagneudvikling mod Channel partnere og slutkunder. Dine opgaver inkluderer:
- prissætning og månedlig rapportering af nøgletal
- udvikling og vedligeholdelse af interne og eksterne websider, sociale medier og databaser
- udarbejdelse af kampagner og præsentationer i forbindelse med lanceringer og produkttræning
Lufthansa Group, Kastrup
The Account Steering Expert proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. She/he enables the Account Management and New Business and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Du vil blive en del af Engineering Operations supportafdelingen – med hovedfokus på drift af utility, vedligehold af produktionsanlæg og bygningsfaciliteter. Vi spiller en central rolle i at sikre stabil drift af vores produktionsapparat, så vi som firma kan levere produkter i rette tid og kvalitet til vores kunder. Samtidig driver vi tekniske projekter med fokus på udvidelse af produktionskapaciteten. De daglige udfordringer løses i tæt samarbejde med kollegaerne i afdelingen, produktion, QA og andre afdelinger i virksomheden.
Dit ansvarsområde vil dække en række forskellige opgaver:
- Du er vores faglige ankerperson på automatik i forbindelse med projekter og kompleks problemløsning.
- Du supporterer eller driver ombygningsopgaver med primær fokus på el og automatik.
- Du arbejder tæt sammen med projektledelse og øvrige teknikere i teamet for at sikre robuste løsninger.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for a specialist to contribute in our efforts in optimising our SCR systems for large marine two-stroke engines. Would you like to join us and get significant influence on global marine emissions?
- Participate in the development of our SCR systems. We develop both high-pressure and low-pressure SCR systems. You will be part of a group in R&D with responsibility for SCR development. The group work in close cooperation with the rest of the house and also external business partners.
- Lead test campaigns – both on test engines, prototype engines at licensees and on engines in service. This includes planning, execution, evaluation and reporting.
- Test data analysis.
European Wood Corporation ApS, Herning
European Wood Corporation is a young, dynamic and international trading company with experience in the global trade of wood products. We have launched an ambitious growth strategy and wish to expand our commercial activities in our business segment within sawn timber. It means trading with wood products from European saw mills to clients in Far East.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director, primarily on the administrative part. Over time you would also be introduced to the commercial tasks of the department and company.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordination and following up on orders and leads.
- Coordination between logistics, purchase and sales departments.
- Making sales contracts, related documentation and statistics.
HPNow ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead Implementation and Technical Support Professional to play a key role in the implementation and support of our breakthrough on-site hydrogen peroxide generation products.
The position involves planning, building and maintaining our company’s implementation and support arm, implementing our products in the field, training our customers and channel partners, serving as technical liaison to those, supporting sales efforts, and playing a key role in the continuous improvement of HPNow’s product offering. The position is full time and based in our headquarters at Copenhagen, Denmark. The position requires extensive travel.
- Lead responsibility for planning and execution of our company’s implementation and support strategy
- Full responsibility for implementation and support of systems at partner and customer sites
Micro Focus Software Inc, Allerød
As a Senior Applications Delivery Management (ADM) Solution Consultant, you will work with CIOs, CTOs, LOB leaders, IT specialists and other Micro Focus presales and sales team members to help drive ADM opportunities through the sales cycle from understanding customer business and technical requirements, building the solution architecture and driving the value based opportunity up to closing.
Your Technical and Business knowledge and credibility is critical to helping accelerate the sale of strategic and must-win deals.
Other responsibilities include coaching and enabling other presales team members from our partners, executing compelling software demonstrations, preparing RFI/RFP responses, delivering Proofs of Concept, building Business Value Propositions and Implementing Strategies that address our customers’ critical needs and business requirements in a complex environment.