Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
337 job matcher din søgning
Dress Partner a.m.b.a., Hvidovre
Kan du bevare overblikket over mange opgaver på samme tid, og er du struktureret med gode samarbejds- og kommunikationsevner?
Til kædekontorets indkøbsafdeling søger vi en indkøbsassistent til at varetage opgaverne i samarbejde med den indkøbsansvarlige. Indkøbsafdelingen varetager udvikling af egne kollektioner, som primært sælges til vores medlemsbutikker. Derudover varetages licensrettigheder for REDGREEN herretøj i Danmark.
Du bliver en del af Dress Partners indkøbsteam, som udover indkøbsassistenten består af en kæde-/varechef, en design- og produktchef samt en indkøbsansvarlig. Du vil arbejde tæt sammen med den indkøbsansvarlige, hvor du får en udfordrende og travl hverdag med blandt andet følgende arbejdsområder:
- Oprettelse og vedligeholdelse af stamdata, labels og EAN-koder
- Færdiggørelse og afgivelse af ordrer
- Kalkulering af priser i Navision
HumanTrust A/S søger for Contrast Company A/S i Aarhus
Motiveres du i rollen som den strukturerede salgskoordinator, der samtidig på idéplan, formår at være kreativ i udviklingen af produktprogrammer til og i samarbejde med kunderne? Trives du med at sætte dig i kundens sted og levere kundeservice i absolut verdensklasse, så kan jobbet her være det rette for dig!
Som Key Account Coordinator, på hovedsageligt det danske og norske marked, kan du se frem til at beskæftige dig med følgende nøgleopgaver:
- Kundeservice og support i verdensklasse
- Produktudvikling og igangsætning af designoplæg hos virksomhedens designafdeling
- Deltagelse i kundemøder i ind- og udland
- Kalkulationer, afsendelse af tilbud samt tilbudsopfølgning
- Ordreoverdragelse til vores indkøbsafdeling
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Warehouse area.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
- Prepare training material and perform end-user training
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Are you the best developer for advanced cloud solution you know? And would you like to be part of Danfoss Heating’s journey towards more intelligent connected solutions. Are you able to develop and support our platforms in the entire product lifecycle? Then you might have a chance to join our awesome R&D team!
Your mission will be to secure sustainable software development for future Cloud solutions. We offer you a unique job opportunity, where you will be able to put all your technical competences into play and get the chance to leave your mark on key development projects.
If you thrive in a fast pace environment with a lot of highly-skilled IT professionals your coming tasks will be:
- Develop software and build cloud solutions for advanced heating controls
- Contribute to future architectural design
- Participate in software testing and continuous integration
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you have a global mind-set, and are you ready to set direction within an international financial environment? Would it motivate you to split your day between doing traditional controller tasks and doing deep analysis of business profitability?
As Business Controller you will support the financial processes within the business area.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Analysis and controlling of monthly results, forecasting and budgeting
- Ensure transparency, predictability and stability in the financial results
- Business analysis across the value chain
- Facilitate and drive continuous improvement within the organization
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself motivating and leading a broad variety of professionals within production, procurement, logistics and quality? Do you have a can-do mindset and a pro-active attitude towards new challenges?
As the leader of a supply chain consisting of approximately 25 employees, one of your key areas will be fostering an environment that promotes employee engagement, increased customer satisfaction and a high-performance culture.
Among your main responsibilities you will find:
- Managerial responsibility of professionals in the production, strategic and operational procurement, logistics and the buildings for key KPI and financials.
- Managing continuous improvement in production, logistics, purchasing, QEHS and workforce planning.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing and delivering continues cost down utilizing LEAN manufacturing and best practices in strategic procurement.
GML-HR A/S søger for ALDI i Albertslund
ALDI har med en stor 3-cifret millioninvestering sat massivt ind for at styrke sin markedsposition i Danmark. De første tiltag er allerede implementeret, og har vist den ønskede effekt, og mange flere tiltag er på vej.
Du bliver det koordinerende bindeled imellem indkøbscheferne, leverandørerne og det eksterne designbureau, når der skal designes emballage til ALDI's mange private label varer. Det bliver din opgave at vurdere og koordinere redesignet af mange af emballagerne til ALDI's private label produkter, så emballagen apellerer til den danske forbruger.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver i den første tid bliver at:
- Vurdere alle eksisterende emballager med henblik på evt. redesign
- I samarbejde med designbureauer at udarbejde styleguide til brug for emballagedesign
- Koordinere og styre designprocessen af emballager
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to work in a global environment? Are you service minded with a strong customer focus and the desire to develop your own area of responsibilities? Can you communicate effortlessly across many levels of the business?
As Sales Coordinator within our Business Unit for Proportional Valves (BU PVG/DCV) your main purpose will be to support both leaders, colleagues and external parties. That be day to day tasks as well as being a key contributor in more complex topics/projects.
In the position as Sales Coordinator, reporting to the Vice-president BU Sales & Business Development, your key job functions includes but are not limited to:
- Plan and facilitate meetings, trainings, travel planning, customer visits etc.
- Support the team in reporting and developing relevant sales- and data analysis.
- Developing material for sales- and strategy presentations.
Danfoss Power Solutions ApS, Nordborg
Are you motivated by securing development of innovative, cost effective and reliable power electronic solutions? Do you respond with commitment and sensitivity to satisfy the needs of both internal and external stakeholders? Are you inspired by working in close cooperation with competent colleagues and specialists within Electronic Components?
Then you might be the Electronics Engineer we are looking for in Danfoss Power Solutions. You will be part of a team of eight motivated and innovative colleagues located in Nordborg and part of a global company, which is a world-class supplier of mobile hydraulics.
You develop specifications for the next generation of joystick products Electronic Components, Joysticks secure the engineering of new product variants and customer adaptions, with focus on cost effective solutions.
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten
Do you want to be a part of one of the most extensive projects ever run by Danfoss? And where your strong drive and good capabilities is the key to success. If so, then we urge you to keep on reading as you could be our next Hardware Engineer at Danfoss Drives in Gråsten.
With reference to the Head of Control Electronics, your focus will be to ensure a high level of innovative, cost-effective & high-quality solutions by participating in product and technology projects. You will work with integrated product development through cross-functional disciplines such as mechanics, power electronics, software, production, and testing. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participation in product and technology projects with control electronics responsibility
- VHDL design & programming
- Design of microcontroller/SoC based solutions
- Design high-speed circuits with focus on signal integrity
Danfoss A/S, Flensburg, Gråsten, Nordborg or Sønderborg
Are you ready for a visible position that gives a wide exposure and network throughout the organisation? And can you demonstrate seniority and confidently navigate in a multi-cultural setting among many stakeholders while excelling in category strategies and activities? Then you could be our next Global Category Manager at Danfoss Global procurement organisation.
You will become part of a team of six highly skilled and committed colleagues working closely together and sparring with each other about processes and mechanisms, each being responsible for different product categories and placed at various locations.
You will be driving the saving projects (TCO/strategic cost management) in collaboration with Management of the Danfoss Segment’s Procurement, and you will establish approved supplier lists and implement supply base reduction plan.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have the kind of knowledge and skillset to explore a range of challenging solutions to identified problems? By applying your expert knowledge and strong communication and stakeholder management skills, you will reach success in a crucial part of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Processes, your purpose will be to understand and support the business within financial processes, balancing global alignment with business needs and efficient daily operations within finance and accounting mainly in the R2R area.
Amongst your key tasks you will find:
- Close contact with key stakeholders from the business and corporate functions
- Build relationships with Shared Service Centers and Regional Finance Managers
- Drive performance of external shared service centers and legal compliance partner
Danfoss A/S, Copenhagen or Nordborg
Do you want to build best-in-class Xamarin apps, while still appreciating the strengths of native development? Do you admire iOS and Android, each for their unique strengths? Are you searching for the next leap in your career?
In this role, you will work in an agile development environment (Scrum/Paired programming), and it will be your responsibility to develop and implement mobile application solutions for Android and iOS mobile devices. You will participate and contribute to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review and deployment planning. Other tasks will be:
- Production monitoring and support as needed.
- Providing expertise on mobile current standards and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Partnering closely with non-technical staff to define user requirements.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to work in an exciting and changing environment in a new role filled with challenges and possibilities? Then this is your opportunity. At Danfoss, we are looking for a dedicated QE, who will work in a combined function as a Line & Supplier Quality Engineer.
The role as Quality Engineer is a combined role, which means that you will have the opportunity to explore a combination of tasks as a Supplier Quality Engineer (dialogue with suppliers) and a Line Quality Engineer (working with continuous improvement in the production).
- Attend in Change Controls when implementing change requests
- Collaboration with suppliers and customers
- Follow up on production line KPI’s and setting actions towards owners
- Handling of customer feedback.
Danfoss Power Solutions ApS, Nordborg
Latest technology, benchmark for competitors, world leader – do these words appeal to you? Do you combine technical insight with commercial excellence? Then you might be our new Product Manager at Danfoss Power Solutions. You will be a part of a highly engaged team in the Motor Business unit and interact with many people in a fast moving environment. BU Motors is seeking a new Product Manager to take care of the business development of our new Orbital X programme.
As Product Manager, you report directly to Senior Director Martin Nordborg. You will be the owner of marketing plans and go-to-market strategy for Orbital X. Your responsibility will be to execute the conversion plan from old product line to Orbital X and to ensure business development (P&L) for the Orbital X product line, including operational footprint, cost structure and capacity plans.
Danfoss A/S, Silkeborg
Currently we are looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer, who will become a part of Danfoss Residential Heating Department in Silkeborg.
Your job will be to bring customer requirements into our organization via close communication with our sales engineers and technicians in our sales departments in different countries as well as direct contact to our customers. Once the customers voice is captured, your task will also be to transform this into technical specifications and secure development of the product via participation in a cross-functional projects team.
- Support Danfoss sales companies in questions and challenges related to the mechanical radiator thermostat (mTRV) business
- Provide technical support related to the mechanical TRV products and accessories
- Collect and evaluate input from Sales in order to make business cases on opportunities.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Business Data Systems team is responsible for enabling business units in creating value from internal and external data. We interface with almost all business units in the Bank and our role is varied. Depending on who we interface with our role may range from consulting to implementing.
As a Student Assistant in Saxo Bank you will:
- Work directly with analysts and enable them in using our solutions to their fullest. Sometimes by providing guidance, sometimes by actually implementing, enhancing or optimizing existing data models.
- Supporting and building Power BI Models for our Internal Clients (Primarily Finance, Client Experience and Data Science).
- Extract and form data, to empower our Internal clients in achieving their analytical goals.
Do you want to work with the very latest Planning tools within Sales, Inventory and Operation Planning (SIOP) and Forecasting processes using latest cloud based solutions? Do you have a strong interest in keeping up with the newest technologies, and knows how to integrate different IT solutions? Can you translate Danfoss business needs into concepts and concrete IT solutions utilizing Anaplan functionality?
As a model builder, you are primary responsible to successful understand business needs and propose and create optimized solutions on the Anaplan platform. Furthermore, in your areas of responsibility you will find:
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models.
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimize and incorporate new functionalities.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg
Er det naturligt for dig at gå i front og sikre, at dine medarbejdere har klare mål at arbejde efter? Kan du holde fokus på at udvikle kompetenceniveauet, så medarbejdere og afdelingen som helhed er gearet til at præstere på højeste niveau? Ønsker du at blive en nøglespiller, der sikrer, at produktionsplaner overholdes, og at den nødvendige kapacitet er tilgængelig?
Som arbejdsleder bliver det din mission at sikre, at produktionsapparatet udnyttes effektivt, medarbejderne trives og at forbedringer i kvalitet og produktivitet kontinuerligt finder sted. Det er naturligt for dig at gå i front og sikre, at dine medarbejdere har klare mål at arbejde efter. Samtidig holder du fokus på at udvikle kompetenceniveauet, så medarbejdere og afdelingen som helhed er gearet til at præstere på højeste niveau. Du bliver en nøglespiller, der sikrer, at produktionsplaner overholdes, og at den nødvendige kapacitet er tilgængelig.
Are you a dedicated specialist, and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss' digital transformation?
Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Design Authority within the Sales and Distribution area. One ERP is one of the boldest and most ambitious projects that Danfoss has ever launched. Our mission is to roll-in 150 legal entities to the newest SAP HANA platform that has been customized to meet the Danfoss global business need. As One ERP Program member, you get the opportunity to work in a high-profile Danfoss program.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being the "face" of the template during roll in explaining how the template supports business
- Participating in fit/gab workshop
- Configuring the template.