6 job matcher din søgning
Siteimprove A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a sales superstar, a true hunter, and would you like the opportunity to become part of an exciting and fast growing software company with great international success? If you can say yes to that, and you are a high achiever, energetic and you love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
We are now looking to add a Business Development Manager (Italian-speaking) to join our headquarter in Copenhagen, reporting to our Director of Sales for Italy and Spain.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building up your own portfolio of public and private customers.
- The complete sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Becoming a vertical expert by understanding your customers’ business, challenges, pains, opportunities and strengths.
Indrykket 17. november
Bupa Danmark, Copenhagen
- FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL CLAIMS TEAM
You will be part of a high performing team and will be working with claims assessment and provide service to our portfolio of individual and corporate travel customers, which involves contact with members and providers from all around the world - via phone and e-mail. You will be an important part of the daily work and the world class service we provide to our members.
Your primary responsibilities
- Assessment of claims
- Contact with customers, Service Partners, hospitals, clinics via phone and email
- Help customers and administrators with day-to-day questions related to claims
Indrykket 15. november
Please NOTE that this job ad is only for Returning Course Leaders who have worked with EF before. If you are a new applicant, please apply through the career...
EF International Language Campuses-Summer Camps, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 17. november
Nordea Asset Management is part of the Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe.
Studerende Online, 15. november