6 job matcher din søgning
LKW WALTER, grundlagt 1924, er et af de største firmaer inden for europæisk full load-transport og er blandt top 50-virksomhederne i Østrig.
- Omfattende undervisning inden for rammerne af vores Traineeprogram
- Samarbejde i internationale teams i et aktivt og dynamisk miljø
- Daglig sammenkobling af kunder og transportpartnere i hele Europa
- Organisation og styring af international transport (vejtransport og kombineret transport)
I overrensstemmelse med vores virksomhedsfilosofi udvikler vi alle vores fremtidige ledere fra egne rækker.
Indrykket 14. december
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
We are developing the GREMEA region – Consisting of Greece, Turkey, Iran, Middle East and Africa. The regional office is in Coloplast HQ in Denmark, and we have strong organisations in Turkey, GCC, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Algeria and South Africa.
The Senior Business Development Manager will play a key role in the continuous building of the region reporting to Frederik Bruun-Petersen, Vice President GREMEA.
The responsibilities of our new Senior BD manager:
- Drives business development initiatives with the aim to support local team in the preparation and execution of commercial programs.
- Analyses and provides data-driven perspective to VP on regional performance results, in collaboration with Commercial Excellence team
- Prepare and manage the monthly and quarterly Performance Reviews with the individual markets and with Emerging Markets Leadership Team
- Support local teams in sales force effectiveness initiatives
Indrykket 13. december
Novo Nordisk A/S, Bagsværd
Do you have a passion for developing HR strategies and policies and for optimising and strengthening international organisational setups? Are you keen to lead a cross-functional team and work in a complex and growing international organisation? Then seize the opportunity to become our new Senior HR Manager for International Manufacturing Operations.
Your primary responsibility is to link People & Organisation (P&O), training and Lean activities to the area’s business strategy and goals. You also translate business objectives into HR/Business projects and people strategies that you drive, execute and follow-up on through the local HR organisations. You will take on dual role, in which you both are leading an international team, including HR Managers/Project Managers, Training and Lean Experts, and acting as HR Partner for the Corporate Vice President (CVP) of LMIOP.
Indrykket 7. december