729 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
In the effort of increasing transparency with more clear roles and responsibilities, and the foundation for continuous improvement, we have embarked on a journey to translate process descriptions from documents into process maps. From piloting within clinical trials we are now ready to apply learnings and further implement in R&D. To drive this change to the next level a new position as Senior Process Manager has been created.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Coordinate implementation of process-oriented mindset across R&D
- Model and describe processes on newly established visual platform across R&D
- Facilitate workshops to map and optimize our processes
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of Mundipharma in Vedbæk or Gothenburg
We are looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager for Denmark and Iceland.
As a QA and Pharmacovigilance Manager, you will join our Nordic team in either Vedbæk, Denmark or Gothenburg, Sweden. The position is reporting to the Head of Nordic Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Quality, Denmark.
Your new role
- Act as QA Responsible Person (RP) in Denmark and Iceland
- Responsible for audits and inspections in Denmark and Iceland
- Ensure that QA and PV activities on a Nordic level are performed in compliance with current GxP, national and EU-regulations
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you crazy about design, technology and everything in between? Would you like to create the next generation of technology-enhanced LEGO® experiences?
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join the Product Technology department delivering LEGO® technology elements for experiences across all LEGO product areas.
As a designer, you will be a key player in a small, devoted team that drives the concept and design development of all LEGO technology elements. This can be anything from simple light-effect to market-leading digital/physical play experiences and educational tool kits. Together with our engineering teams, we explore and deliver the technology magic that pushes these LEGO experiences to the next level.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Fable Media ApS, Copenhagen
Time to face new challenges and join a young and dynamic team? We are looking for a profile with strong analytical skills and experience within accounting to support our growing business.
You will become an integral part of a finance team of 3 individuals. We each have our primary areas of responsibility, but we work as a team, meaning we help each other across areas of responsibility when needed.
You will refer to and work closely with the Finance Director and your main focus will be one of our business areas, where your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Monitoring the execution of budgets and action plans
- Closely monitor and analyse revenues to support the organization
- Participate preparing in the monthly management reporting
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience working with MRP Controlling? Are you service-minded and have an analytical approach to your tasks? And most importantly, do you have a natural flair for numbers?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for an MRP Controller to join our Spare Parts team located at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. The position is a temporary position lasting for 18 months or more.
As our new MRP Controller, you will be responsible for the balance between demand on spare parts and the right level of safety stock at site warehouses including follow up on business performance measurements on spare parts delivery. You will have the opportunity to influence your own work but at the same time have some routine responsibilities:
- MRP Controller for MHI Vestas Offshore Wind service sites.
- Purchase of spare parts.
- Maintain a good collaboration with the service site personnel and the suppliers of spare parts.
Hansen Toft A/S søger for kunde
International børsnoteret vækstvirksomhed
Med baggrund i over 10 års udviklingsarbejde står vores kunde nu overfor det globale gennembrud. Kontrakterne er underskrevet og den eksponentielle vækst, som kræver øget fokus på processer, investorer og styring, venter senest i 2019. For at sikre at den ambitiøse vækststrategi kan indfries, søges der en forretningsorienteret og stærk lederprofil med kompetencerne helt på plads ift. økonomi, regnskab og investor-relations.
Den nye CFO indtræder i koncernledelsen og får bl.a. ansvaret for at udbygge økonomi/regnskab, controlling, it, rapportering, kontakten til NYSE og investorer. Du refererer til selskabets CEO og i forbindelse med regnskaber til selskabets “Audit Committee”. Du arbejder tæt sammen med CEO for at varetage og sikre gennemførelsen af de ambitiøse planer.
Caljan Rite-Hite ApS, HasselagerHar du erfaring som produktionsleder eller produktionschef fra en virksomhed inden for metalindustrien, og ønsker du en spændende stilling i en international virksomhed, der er den førende leverandør af teleskoptransportører på det globale marked, så har vi jobbet til dig.
Vi søger en erfaren produktionschef til vores montageafdeling i Hasselager. En leder med erfaring med montageopgaver inden for maskinbygning, som har mod på at træde ind i en virksomhed, hvor der er fokus på kvalitet og innovation.
Din opgave bliver frem for alt at yde effektiv og engageret personale- og produktionsledelse med alt, hvad det indebærer af opgaver af såvel driftsmæssig som udviklende karakter. Du får det overordnede ansvar for montageafdelingen, som i dag tæller 34 kvalificerede medarbejdere, der arbejder inden for mekanisk og elektrisk montage.
Lufthansa Group, Kastrup
The Account Steering Expert proposes sales activities and options for action based on performance data analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios. She/he enables the Account Management and New Business and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Derive account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials for Lufthansa Group and Joint Venture partners
- Weekly planning and optimization of customer visits / calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified in close collaboration with the Account Management
- Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points and follow-up items) for the Account Manager
K2 Search ApS recruiting on behalf of Schindler in Ballerup
As Schindler’s new BU Manager, you will become part of the management team, and thereby you will both get to display and further develop your strong leadership skills in a manner consistent with Schindler’s leadership framework and values. You will get the unique chance to develop your team members and act as a Schindler leadership role model for other business leaders.
- Responsibility for both the revenue and profitability of the Repair, Maintenance and Modernization business
- Actively contribute to increased sales and good relationships with the company's existing and targeted key customers
- Develop both profitability and growth of the EI organization by developing the current field personnel’s culture towards proactive sales.
Maersk Tankers, Copenhagen
Do you have a proven track record in delivering newbuilding and major conversion projects? An opportunity is now available for a results-driven individual to join us as Newbuilding & Major Conversion Manager in Copenhagen.
You will be project responsible for our newbuilding and major modification projects involving planning with our commercial department, negotiations with external engineering companies, ship yards, equipment suppliers and classification societies.
- Provide Project Management expertise during the pre-phase and execution of Maersk Tankers Newbuilding Projects or any other Major Conversion Project, and provide input to the review of critical items to meet the Maersk Tankers technical standards and customers’ requirements for operational performance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that safety and environmental considerations are prioritised at all times.
SCADA International A/S, Silkeborg and/or Aulum
Procurement is located in Aulum and in Silkeborg, and the buyer will be working with strategic and operational procurement for the production. Overall, the buyer is responsible for changes for existing projects, being able to ensure that the suppliers will deliver on time for critical projects, to oversee multiple projects at a time and prioritizing the tasks at hand.
As buyer you will be part of the global Operations team with following key elements of the position:
- Provide day to day management of supplies and purchasing requirements including price negotiation.
- Work both independently and as part of a team in co-operation with colleagues.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with an appropriate supplier base to meet current and future needs.
For our Civil and Structural Engineering department within Business Area Wind, we are looking for a Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations to manage the Product Package Foundations for Offshore wind farms.
As our Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations you will be responsible for delivering the centrepiece for the future offshore wind farm. You will be in charge of a team of highly competent, helpful and dedicated people and balancing in- and external stakeholders.
The product package is focussed on developing and delivering the foundations product line for future offshore windfarms, each with a smaller team, and your job will be to bridge all areas.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
In Nets Operational Command Center (NOCC) we are searching for a colleague to join a team of 19 specialists. We are responsible for communicating with one of our sourcing partners and the Data Centrals, securing secure and stable operation.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- To analyse, design, develop, test, implement and maintain cryptographic systems within: Card Processing Issuing & Acquiring and Data transmissions according to international standards, industry standards and best practice, PCI requirements and Nets regulations.
- Support Business Units and IT with technical knowledge and resolution of operational issues in cryptography and/or communication
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding (DK) or London
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Manager of Geoscience reporting to the Head of Civil & Structural Engineering Offshore in BA Wind.
You will be responsible for a team of dedicated engineers with the responsibility to deliver geotechnical and geophysical related technical capabilities from early assessment and development to construction and operation of offshore windfarms. You will be responsible for setting up the necessary processes for seamless interaction with both Park Design as well as Foundations, Cables and Installation Packages in close collaboration with the wind and met-ocean site assessment experts.
As Manager of Geoscience you will be a part of the Department Management Team and thereby also influencing the overall target setting.
JKS recruting on behalf of NKT in Asnæs
With responsibility for supporting a newly implemented SAP system
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a Business Process Application Engineer who will support a newly implemented SAP system in NKT Nordics. You will maintain the business processes and the NKT applications portfolio. You will primarily be located on NKT site in Asnæs and report to the Application Manager.
- Support the business processes of the new SAP system with special focus on SAP PP, APO and/or ShopFloor
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements
Leki Aviation A/S, Kastrup
Leki Aviation has been supporting the airlines and maintenance facilities globally for more than 25 years and has today, become one of the most recognized and reputable brands in the Aviation industry with more than 1000 customers worldwide.
We are seeking colleagues who are committed to growing themselves and our company. We want self-starters, self-motivated, self-aware and self-disciplined people who can travel.
The objective of this position is to identify opportunities from the manufactures and ensure a seamless implementation with our global sales team, through our supply chain model.
- Seeking new market insights and business opportunities through research, analysis and networking
- Assists with core business development activities, such as generating product presentation and preparing sales team communicating with clients on product offerings (projects)
Curia recruiting on behalf of Knowles Electronics Denmark in Roskilde
Does this sound good? Take the lead of the most skillful engineers in the audio industry and introduce the world’s leading microphones to the market.
As Senior Project Manager you will play a key role in delivering advanced digital and mixed mode ASIC platforms and derivatives according to Knowles steadily increasing project portfolio.
Your prime focus is to lead high performance teams of highly skilled specialists within digital ASIC design, analog ASIC design, DSP and algorithm development, test and verification. The project teams are formed by engineers from development sites in Denmark and India. A secondary and minor role is project management of ASIC development activities performed by an external subcontractor.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to lead and drive our technical Improvement Case program? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your portfolio management experience and superior project management skills? Then take a closer look at this newly established role as Senior Program Manager.
As our new Senior Program Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Technical Management and be overall responsible for execution of the Improvement Cases (IC) program to meet scope, budget and deadlines.
You will be responsible for executing our improvement cases from the scoping phase until completion. Improvement cases are initiated when there are technical issues in our developed turbine portfolio which require an improvement implemented. These improvements can be both at future manufactured turbines and the installed fleet of turbines. ICs vary from limited complexity to very complex projects with potential high consequences.
For our Project Documentation Management department at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Vejle, we are looking for a self-driven and experienced Project Documentation Manager (PDM), who is eager to play an important part within the area of project documentation in the Offshore Wind Industry. As we are a newly established department within the PMO, you will have the possibility to have influence in the further development.
As a PDM, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the standards, processes, and best practices for project documentation management throughout the Sales and execution phase until handover to Service, and implement them in close collaboration with our stakeholders.