735 job matcher din søgning
Lionbridge Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Lionbridge is looking for an experienced and creative Field Marketing Manager in Copenhagen to join our global marketing team.
This role will be responsible for executing the go-to-market plan that delivers net new pipeline for the Enterprise sales team. The Field Marketing Manager will create, execute and measure multi-touch campaigns to increase the awareness and demand generation within strategic verticals in the Northern Europe and Benelux region. These activities will include trade shows, on-site and virtual events, emails, advertising, content syndication, digital, social media and more.
- Develop compelling demand generation programs that will drive substantial revenue opportunities to the company’s pipeline.
- Create an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan utilizing various marketing tactics including email, advertising, events, 3rd party engagements, thought-leadership opportunities, etc.
Unomedical A/S, Osted
For our business unit ConvaTec B2B “Unomedical” at Osted, near Roskilde, we are looking for a committed Category Manager with the responsibility for Injection Molding and Resin Sourcing activities.
The successful candidate will be part of the Direct Sourcing Team of currently 7 competent employees working in close cooperation with other departments in the company especially Logistics, R & D, Sales & Marketing, QA/RA, and with our production sites in Denmark and Mexico. Yearly travel activity of approximately 40 days are to be expected.
- Drive price and contract negotiations with a strong focus on supplier relationship and cost optimization
- Identify potential suppliers for new and existing products and follow up on existing suppliers
- Participate in projects on new and existing materials ensuring a smooth running of current production at our suppliers
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Helsingør A/S, Helsingør
Brænder du for at kombinere uddannelse og praksis? Har du lysten til at give dig 110%, så du bliver den bedste indenfor dit felt?
Du går til opgaver og mennesker med et åbent sind. Du ved, at du vil bruge de næste 2 år på at uddanne dig indenfor kontorfaget i en kombination mellem virksomhed og handelsgymnasium.
Vi forventer ikke, du ved og kan en helt masse nu, men vi forventer, at du har et drive og en interesse i at være med til at løse opgaverne og dagligt udvikle dit potentiale.
Du kommer rundt i både Finance, Pris, Kundeservice, Indkøb og Administrationen – og får derved mulighed for at møde mange forskelligartede afdelinger og opgaver.
NEPCon, Aabyhøj or Copenhagen
NEPCon is looking for a passionate colleague with timber industry background to be trained in our internal training programme, with the aim of becoming a great Auditor in various international traceability standards, such as FSC and PEFC.
Your job as Auditor will be to impartially evaluate whether the business clients live up to the standards, based on client interviews, client site visits and samples, and to identify any non-conformities. In order to plan and conduct an audit, you must be able to gather and analyse internal and external information related to the clients and their internal business processes, and evaluate them against the standards. The main task of this position is auditing, but the position is multi-faceted and also includes:
- Supporting the coordination and execution of traceability audits in Danish businesses.
- Planning and executing audits according to your audit schedule.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Your main responsibility as Recruitment Partner will be to attract candidates to business critical positions at Widex by building lasting relationships with talent on an on-going basis. You will do this by proactively reaching out to potential candidates and increasing their awareness about Widex as a workplace. In other words, your responsibility will be to develop and execute concrete talent identification strategy for each of the assignments you undertake and deliver qualified candidates to each hiring manager you collaborate with.
As Recruitment Partner you will also work closely with hiring managers to ensure a professional recruitment process providing guidance and sparring with both local and international candidates. You support the recruitment process with initial challenge on the candidate profile, through the assessment process to the selection of the final candidate. Finally
Are you a skilled developer ready to drive the IT development of new products for the future of the Telco industry?
Stepping into our new and growing Digital Labs department, you will join 8 colleagues devoted to creating brand new IT telco products. We are Telenor’s innovation hub, where you get to apply the extensive data pool we collect daily to create products for a range of large, international customers.
You have proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer and at least 3 years of experience in developing and coding concepts and products. Also, you have extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management. If you do not know the telco business, we will teach you about it.
Seago Line, Copenhagen
- Would you like to join a dynamic, enthusiastic and determined Transformation Management Team?
- Would you like a chance to make a real, long-term impact on processes and business actions and interact with high-level stakeholder collaboration on a daily basis?
- Would you like to be part of the Transformation Office, which forms the backbone in the Seago line transformation efforts?
Then this amazing opportunity to drive productivity and performance improvement in our organization might just be the right one for you.
Reporting to Head of Transformation Office you will be responsible for rolling out the projects as well as being involved in many different process excellence activities from Headquarters to front line.
Thomas Cook Airlines are now looking for an ambitious Business Controller to join our highly dedicated and professional team in Copenhagen Airport.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and enjoy a role in an organization where teamwork, integrity and recognition are important values together with an ambitious and result oriented culture.
There will be close cooperation with both our Nordic team, our finance department, and our teams in Germany and the U.K., as well as a growing number of external clients.
The job includes following:
- P & L preparation and reporting
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have a dream of working within the consultancy industry? Are you motivated to try out and develop your consultancy skills in one of the most disrupted industries, for one of the most ambitious Nordic companies?
Your primary role is to engage with and assist the team of consultants in various projects across Danske Bank. These projects may vary within the areas of:
- Customer Journeys/Customer Experience
- End-2-End Process Excellence
- Change Management and Transformation
- Business Analysis
- PMO/Project management
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career?
We would like to complete our Operational Tool Management team with a Mechanical Engineer who would be responsible for developing and optimizing our mixer solutions for the process industry.
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop, standardize and optimize our product program.
You have a background within mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5-year experience in development and design of equipment or machinery in the food processing industry. Knowledge of process techniques related to flow etc. in the liquid food industry will be preferred.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career? Would you like to be part of a growing business?
Our competent and innovative team consists of 70 people and is experiencing a continuous growth; therefore we are now looking for an Engineering Process Expert to join our team, based in Aalborg, Denmark.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Process Expert to drive our modularization of product lines and the introduction of Product Family Master Planning.
- You will be working together with Product Management, Sales, Engineering and Supply Chain.
- You will be driving our pilot program for introduction of product platform development and modularization across the entire value chain.
- You will be responsible for reducing complexity through modularization, standardization and optimization of our mixing solutions for the process industry.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
We would like to complete our team with an Automation Professional who would be responsible for developing and optimizing automation solutions for the process industry
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of automation solutions for our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop automation solutions for customer projects. You will handle automation projects from functional clarification until FAT and/or on-site commissioning.
A 3-year PhD position is available at MagVenture A/S and DTU Electrical Engineering supported by the Industrial PhD program of the Innovation Fund Denmark.
It is a collaborative project led by Associate Professors Axel Thielscher (DTU) and Dr. Claus Mathiesen (MagVenture A/S). The successful candidate will be enrolled at the PhD school of DTU Electrical Engineering, and will be hosted at both MagVenture A/S and DTU.
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a non-invasive method to stimulate the brain, with several medical and research applications such as depression treatment.
A PhD position is available in the Nanomedicine Group headed by Thomas L. Andresen. In this position, your main task will be to assist in the development of organs-on-chips for drug modelling purposes. The prime focus here will be on the design and development of a human gut-on-a-chip, and you will work closely with chemists, biologists and clinicians to address this grand challenge.
The efficacy of orally ingested drugs all comes down to whether the drug in question can seamlessly enter the bloodstream and reach its target destination while remaining intact and fully functional. One of the first obstacles a drug needs to overcome is the harsh environment of the stomach and the highly restrictive gut barrier.
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Glostrup
We are looking for a manager who can drive implementation of process improvements and build our team for engineering deliveries on complex renewable energy plant projects.
Are you comfortable in challenging environments and motivated by an opportunity to think in new ways, and can you:
- Support us in making a green difference by helping to reduce waste.
- Motivate, train, and lead a group of highly skilled employees in an international environment.
- Ensure smooth engineering and project execution.
As a group manager, you will lead a group of 18 engineers. You coordinate resources internally to meet yearly objectives. You ensure smooth and effective project execution by facilitating great performance and quality.
Novo Nordisk A/S, Kalundborg
Do you have experience with inventory management of technical components? Have you worked with procurement and quality control of spare parts in a GMP environment? Will you ensure that our production receives the correct components in compliance with all requirements? Can you establish an effective and agile inventory operation, aligned with key business goals? Then you are the new supply chain professional we are looking for!
You will set up the system that ensures correct spare parts for our production. You will be responsible for the total supply chain all the way from capturing requirements, to quality control and release for use. This includes registration of requirements to spare parts, negotiation with suppliers, purchasing, quality control of incoming goods and documentation, registrations in SAP PM/MM and general inventory management.
DTU Chemical Engineering invites applications for a 3-year PhD position in Viscoelastic Response of Double Dynamics Polymer Networks under Transient Elongation.
Polymer gels and networks are ubiquitous in daily life with various applications (tissue engineering, sensors, drug delivery, etc.). In order to combine distinct features within the same material, new types of polymer networks with the combination of at least two dynamic modes are desired.
The objective of this PhD project is to understand the exact role of molecular parameters such as entanglements, dangling ends and chain architectures on the dynamics of Double Dynamics Networks (DDNs).
Asiainfo Denmark ApS, Aalborg
- Manage security architecture issues and security solutions as a main advisor
- Support the entire IT security function, reporting to the Chief Security Officer
- Track all technical security requirements from customers
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of security experience directly with the telecommunications industry. Recent in a senior level role
- Specialized in Cyber Security in a senior management role
- High level knowledge of IT Infrastructure
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Are you an upcoming commercial management talent who would enjoy working on corporate strategic initiatives as a first challenging step in an ambitious career in GN Hearing?
This a unique opportunity to gain deep insight into the core of the GN Hearing business and our subsidiaries in particular. At GN Hearing we believe that hearing-aid users will be able to HEAR MORE, DO MORE and BE MORE than they ever thought possible. We develop innovative hearing solutions with great sound quality and excellent design.
Taking the position as Commercial Business Analyst, you will work on a broad range of assignments, both strategic, tactical and operational. The first year your assignment is to support the head of the strategic initiative “Customer Partnership Program” in preparing, developing, implementing and following-up on tools and services provided by the program.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Har du erfaring med kørsel med gaffeltruck og kranarbejde? Foretrækker du at arbejde udendørs i teams, og har du tidligere arbejdet med vingeproduktion? Så er du måske vores nye transportoperatør.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind er en international virksomhed med potentiale til at blive en signifikant spiller på offshore-vindmarkedet. Vi søger en transportoperatør til udendørsarbejde med klargøring og flytning af vingerne, og du vil komme til at arbejde på faste nathold på vores vingefabrik i Nakskov.
Som Transportoperatør kan du forvente følgende arbejdsopgaver:
- Opretholde høj sikkerhedsstandard i samarbejde med vores HSE-afdeling
- Sikre en høj kvalitet på opgaverne
- Flytning af vinger på vores faciliteter